AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-02-06, 10:57   Link #1
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai Shiteimasu

Title: Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai Shiteimasu / It's another world, but i'm cultivating Monsters

Summary: One day, Kyouji Himuro hears a knock on his door. Opening it up, he finds that he is transported to another world.

But his new life is not good. He has no fighting skill, no money, and no way to make food. While dumpster diving, Kyouji discovers seeds and comes up with a plan to grow his own food. However, his plans change when he realizes that these seeds grow monsters...

Base information:
- MC is not OP but have authority to raise a monster.
- Heroes are the villains of the series, notably "Destroyer of the World."

Last edited by Ramero; 2018-02-06 at 13:31.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-06, 11:19   Link #2
Tenzen12

Pretty funny story, better then your average WN isekai. Not sure if it has lot of discussable content though.
Old 2018-02-06, 12:53   Link #3
Ramero

The thing that can be worth discuss is our MC has a power to cultivate all monsters and has given authority by the goddess to regrow Tree of Life where the Heroes are originally the Main Antagonist of the series.

You can say these "Six Heroes" are the "Six Destroyer" since they are destroying the life by eliminating World Tree.
Old 2018-02-06, 14:31   Link #4
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post

Title: Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai Shiteimasu / It's another world, but i'm cultivating Monsters

Summary: One day, Kyouji Himuro hears a knock on his door. Opening it up, he finds that he is transported to another world.

But his new life is not good. He has no fighting skill, no money, and no way to make food. While dumpster diving, Kyouji discovers seeds and comes up with a plan to grow his own food. However, his plans change when he realizes that these seeds grow monsters...

Base information:
- MC is not OP but have authority to raise a monster.
- Heroes are the villains of the series, notably "Destroyer of the World."
how the mc is "not op" if him have the power to "rise monsters", while he alone is not a ultra fighter he still have a "op" power which over the course will make him pretty op anyway. many isekais mcs are like that "average joe" but they have a hack/broken power giving by gods which make himself a god level even if him have 0 combat skills.
Old 2018-02-06, 20:28   Link #5
Ramero

If the MC was targeted by the assassins, he will be done for. His best influence is on monsters that he grow so without farming monsters, he will be nothing.

Besides, this isekai is interesting because the major villains is the Heroes that are idiotic and unaware that they become the destroyer of the world.
Old 2018-02-06, 22:09   Link #6
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
If the MC was targeted by the assassins, he will be done for. His best influence is on monsters that he grow so without farming monsters, he will be nothing.

Besides, this isekai is interesting because the major villains is the Heroes that are idiotic and unaware that they become the destroyer of the world.
Nothing can prevent him using monster to protect himself from the assasins, my point was more like have mc which where techinically "weaks"(000000zero combat power) is nothing new, you have a lot of them what make then "op" is the cheat abilitie give to them which make them basically gods, even if they can techincally easy killed with a simple stab knife or something like that.

honestly speaking having the heroes being villians is also nothing new you also some series where the "heroes" where more evil than the regular monsters and many times ending being the "villian.

i'm not saying which this is garbage or don't read, it's just which isekais become "so generic like that", which is hard to have "something really new".
Old 2018-02-06, 22:26   Link #7
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Isekai MC eventually becomes OP in their own right

Rather than "Six Heroes" or "Six Destroyer", I care more whether this is harem or has romance

No matter how good the plot is, if the MC is another hetare, then it'll end up the same as every other isekai
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-07, 04:05   Link #8
Ramero

The thugs are almost defeating MC and capturing the Mandrake for sure. If that really happens though, his farm can be also destroyed as well.

The farm can be raided so easily though considering his farm has an extreme lack of defenses. MC need security aside of Lily to keep the farm safe.
Old 2018-02-07, 09:08   Link #9
charasu
DigiDestinied

Manga and wn had different content @_@
Old 2019-11-08, 04:42   Link #10
meggindo

Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
Manga and wn had different content @_@
Yeah... Web Novel have much cooking scene rather than battle scene while manga has much more battle scene rather than cooking scene.

Web novel version they did told us about MC's parent while in manga there no speck of dust about MC's parents.

Also web novel versions... The identity of demon lords child is not Sui... Heck even Sui's names didn't come out on web novel version...

But either way I enjoy both version... Web novel version is more light hearted version though...
meggindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-08, 07:34   Link #11
meggindo

Ok... After I read the web novel from chapter 41 to 75... Seriously i had never imagined this development... Maybe some of you who read the WN version from beginning may be able to guess it but hey I only read it from the middle part where the story from manga deviated greatly from WN version...

And that development is...

Spoiler for Spoiler from WN version... I don't think this development will appeared in manga:

Also about Our MC special skill

Spoiler for after read the WN version:
meggindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-09, 16:54   Link #12
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Any snu or consensual chest groping?
Old 2019-11-12, 00:32   Link #13
meggindo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
Any snu or consensual chest groping?