AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-11-20, 11:54   Link #1641
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
Keeping in mind that Reis still keeps his cool even when facing enemies "he could definitely not win against" he definitely wirks for somethung bigger than himself. But honestly Idk why we keep theorizing about him.
The author pays so little mind to the "greater menace" of the series that I just want progress in what we care about: Rio and the gals' relationships.
After Duran fails to scout Rio, will we get Christina flabbergasted, not knowing wth is going? Based on the teaser illustration, Flora will take a bath in the rock house (probably with her Onee-sama)
The sisters will be impressed by Rio's standard living quality, which is arguebly better than that if a Noble. Maybe royalty.
I windr if Christina will ask abiut Rio's lineage or his parents, too.
Flora knows, but she barely can start a conversation, much less ask about something delicate.
And thatīs one of the many thing I love of this series, the author keeps the focus on the characters their interactions and development as people instead of just doing saving the world story. But now thst Lucius is finally, finally dead and burning hell I think the story will slowly include more the bigger picture and the incoming threat that Reiss represents.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-20, 12:27   Link #1642
Roberto1

i feel bad for liselotte, all her effort in risk, poor girl, all she want is to choose her partner, i don't know how Rio is going to help her, kicking hiroaki ass might not be enough.
Old 2019-11-20, 12:43   Link #1643
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
i feel bad for liselotte, all her effort in risk, poor girl, all she want is to choose her partner, i don't know how Rio is going to help her, kicking hiroaki ass might not be enough.
How about kicking Hiroaki AND Hugenot's ass?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-20, 13:29   Link #1644
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Going by the world map that the author published with the chapter 188 of the WN, If Rio wants to go to Rodania following the route that he used in the WN he has to go a part of way thought the Galarc kingdom following the border with the Proxia empire, what if instead of going to Rodania he takes Christina and Flora to Galarc's capital, looking at that map Galarc's capital is way closer to where Rio is now than Rodania.
Old 2019-11-20, 13:57   Link #1645
avalom
~NTR~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Going by the world map that the author published with the chapter 188 of the WN, If Rio wants to go to Rodania following the route that he used in the WN he has to go a part of way thought the Galarc kingdom following the border with the Proxia empire, what if instead of going to Rodania he takes Christina and Flora to Galarc's capital, looking at that map Galarc's capital is way closer to where Rio is now than Rodania.
so ... haruto arrives just at the moment when liselotte was going to give his answer to hiroaki
Old 2019-11-20, 16:19   Link #1646
Roberto1

Quote:
there must be a way to force liselotte that we ain't seeing, this wouldn't be a problem if she could just say "NO", also Rio need an excuse to intervine, he can't just say "no, you can't marry her beause i say so" well actually he can, he has the power to do his bidding, but that not his style, so i just don't see a way for him to intervene if not by force
Old 2019-11-20, 17:17   Link #1647
melonchan27
xitykan27

hrmmmm..... my speculations on the chronological order will be (since the preview was released)

travelling to rodania *hoping to galarc* while liselotte going to capital

same event as the wn while the marriage talk continues (please let satsuki get a wind of the talks)

when liselotte going to the castle, then news about rio with the princesses are back (poor hiroaki always interuptted) just like when he wants to know the feelings of liselotte about him.

after the news there will be a ceremony about rio saving the princess and hiroaki will be in the sidelines again also will be jealous on that scene aksing why rio is getting all the attention again then rio vs hiroaki part2(?) happens

then christina will know about Huegnot's plan trying to get ahead of himself (would be good if christina have resolved getting the restoration leadership or going seperate ways by getting alfred and aski rio to infiltrate the castle with them getting the royal family *get the king and the mother of the princess* well the problem is even if they get them the supporters will be the problem or it would be better if the king of beltrum and tge king of galarc do the talks if the beltrum king was saved on the said scenario
melonchan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-20, 17:41   Link #1648
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonchan27 View Post
hrmmmm..... my speculations on the chronological order will be (since the preview was released)

travelling to rodania *hoping to galarc* while liselotte going to capital

same event as the wn while the marriage talk continues (please let satsuki get a wind of the talks)

when liselotte going to the castle, then news about rio with the princesses are back (poor hiroaki always interuptted) just like when he wants to know the feelings of liselotte about him.

after the news there will be a ceremony about rio saving the princess and hiroaki will be in the sidelines again also will be jealous on that scene aksing why rio is getting all the attention again then rio vs hiroaki part2(?) happens

then christina will know about Huegnot's plan trying to get ahead of himself (would be good if christina have resolved getting the restoration leadership or going seperate ways by getting alfred and aski rio to infiltrate the castle with them getting the royal family *get the king and the mother of the princess* well the problem is even if they get them the supporters will be the problem or it would be better if the king of beltrum and tge king of galarc do the talks if the beltrum king was saved on the said scenario
No way Cristina asks Rio to help her, besides Cristina father doesn't deserve Rio's help, even if Cristina and flora begged Rio wouldnt help him

Last edited by Roberto1; 2019-11-20 at 18:11.
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-20, 19:14   Link #1649
melonchan27
xitykan27

Quote:
No way Cristina asks Rio to help her, besides Cristina father doesn't deserve Rio's help, even if Cristina and flora begged Rio wouldnt help him
well there's the promise of rio getting it back as the same as before to celia so theres a chance that rio will take the initiative if negotiation happens
melonchan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-20, 22:16   Link #1650
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Hiroaki really screwed up Liselotte's plans. She worked so hard like establishing the Rikka Guild, all so her family will recognize her achievement and won't force her into a marriage that she doesn't like. But along came this idiot who requests for her hand in marriage and she dreads his hero status may tempt her family in accepting, or worst the King will approve of the union to tie a second Hero to Galarc Country.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-20, 23:48   Link #1651
shadowarc

Hiroaki will definitely flare up after Rio comes back with Cristina and Flora. Probably setting up a match with ridiculous conditions or making slanderous accusations against Rio making everyone facepalm.

Kicking Hiroaki's ass and lecturing him aren't enough judging by how he hasn't changed one bit. Rio needs to use overwhelming power and bloodlust to carve terror into the depths of his mind and soul and shatter his ego to powder. Make him into such a shivering useless recluse that he can't leave his room with freaking out and even Roanna abandons him like the idiotic pathetic wimp he is.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-21, 00:01   Link #1652
Denker

Quote:
there must be a way to force liselotte that we ain't seeing, this wouldn't be a problem if she could just say "NO"
The way to force her is Hiroaki's status as a hero.
Even if he is a hero from another country, its an allied country with the same faith. Honestly, her position is too delicate, even if Satsuki were to intervene.
Quote:
The author could also make a really messy timeline where Rio actually took them to Rodania, then Christina+Flora went to Galarc's Capital to visit the king like in the WN.
This all sounds convoluted, but I can 100% see it happening with how the author tells the sequence of events.
Its certainly possible if Rio flies a max speed (hopefully without breaking the sisters' bones), but that means no bath time with them, so I do't want this.
Quote:
The preview was more or less like this.

Spoiler for Vol 15:
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES EXACTLY WHAT WE (I) WANTED TO HAPPEN.
An event to get HP (Heroine Points)
GOOD JOB CHRISTINA

Rio STFU and get healed! Being pampered by the rescued weak is part of the duty of the strong! Especially if its a caring beauty!
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-21, 03:33   Link #1653
ivaannom
性欲の権化

OH MY FUCKING GOD RIIIIIIIIVVV

NSFW
vol 15
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2019-11-21, 03:34   Link #1654
HighBurstED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post

Images
nsfw
God bless riv-samaaaa

So its true that rio bring the princess to the stone house. Looking forward to seeing their reaction about it

HighBurstED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-21, 03:41   Link #1655
Enternal

Quote:

NSFW
vol 15
xDDD ivannom is bleeding profusely all over the carpet.
(well, so am I)

Quote:
Hiroaki really screwed up Liselotte's plans. She worked so hard like establishing the Rikka Guild, all so her family will recognize her achievement and won't force her into a marriage that she doesn't like. But along came this idiot who requests for her hand in marriage and she dreads his hero status may tempt her family in accepting, or worst the King will approve of the union to tie a second Hero to Galarc Country.
No kidding. I can imagine how she would feel. If someone came and upped everything I have done so far with my life, I would be really upset and depressed too. To add on top of that, having to marry someone you don't desire... uugh. Hiroaki lacks so many things but his biggest problems are his lack of consideration for others and his ego.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-21, 04:00   Link #1656
Boni66

Quote:

NSFW
vol 15
Holy shit Flora's oppai 😂
Boni66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-21, 05:21   Link #1657
argee

Rio! Don't let anyone have them!!!!!
argee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-21, 05:48   Link #1658
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
xDDD ivannom is bleeding profusely all over the carpet.
(well, so am I)

No kidding. I can imagine how she would feel. If someone came and upped everything I have done so far with my life, I would be really upset and depressed too. To add on top of that, having to marry someone you don't desire... uugh. Hiroaki lacks so many things but his biggest problems are his lack of consideration for others and his ego.
well i am understand now that why in volume 13 rio vs hiroaki is less satisfactory
Old 2019-11-21, 06:13   Link #1659
Roberto1

Quote:

NSFW
vol 15
Jesucristo!!!!
Old 2019-11-21, 07:01   Link #1660
silenceblade

Even if we exclude Christina, I don't see why we want Flora in the harem. She mostly just take up of space. Honestly, I want Hiroaki to have them since they better suit him than the MC.

In term of personality Satsuki is the most similar to the MC, but what he really need is someone to support him (which is the opposite of most characters).
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai