AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-12-04, 14:40   Link #1801
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
I wasn't talking about the differences so far. The author themselves said in the afterword of the latest volume that the story will go in a different direction from here on.
Do you mean the afterword of Vol.14?
Because if so, they still followed the WN's plotline of the Rubia Kingdom attacking Rio and the royalty he protects.
This is pretty much all the same plot-wise, with some bits added + a side story about Liselotte finally rejecting HIROAKI-SAMA
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-04, 19:23   Link #1802
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
Do you mean the afterword of Vol.14?
Because if so, they still followed the WN's plotline of the Rubia Kingdom attacking Rio and the royalty he protects.
This is pretty much all the same plot-wise, with some bits added + a side story about Liselotte finally rejecting HIROAKI-SAMA
The after word of volume 15 says that from now on the development will be different from the the WN, or rather, there isn't almost anything more usable still in the WN that the LN can take, in some chapters of the arc 10 was the opposite, the WN was the one that copied the LN. Now the LN was supposed to adapt the arc 9 of the WN, the chapters 172-190, but some of those chapters were already used and the great majority of it can't happen anymore due to the differences so far between both versions.

Chapters 172-183, Rio arrives to Rodania, he and Flora meet Christina with Celia's help and explain her what happened during Flora's disappearance and return, Hiroaki and Roana come too, they hear the story too, Hiroaki gets pissed of at Flora's feelings for Rio, Christina talks alone with Rio and asks for his help for thinking about excuses for silencing the nobles insisting to her to have Rio married with some girl from Restoration, they visit together Celia's lessons, Rio and Celia take tea at Rio's house with Rei and his girlfriend, Rio and Celia go together to the party for celebrating Flora's return, he's asked by Christina and Flora to stay by their side as a guest of honor during the party, Hiroaki gets even more annoyed seeing Rio being the center of attention instead of him, Rio dances with Celia, he dances with Flora, he was going to dance with Christina but Hiroaki approached them and ruined the mood asking for a duel in that instant, later Christina talks alone with Rio and asks him to defeat Hiroaki crushing his pride to tiny pieces, next afternon Rio defeats Hiroaki, Hiroaki loses control of his power and a lot of people almost die if not for Rio, after the duel Rio goes home with Celia and explains to her her relationship with Lucius and his revenge, some days later Rio, Celia, Christina and Flora decide to visit François for explaining him what happened to Flora and about the ambush in the Rubia kingdom, Hiroaki stays behind without being allowed to go back to Galarc's capital for continuing to have tea parties/marriage interviews with more noble girls.

Chapters 184-190, Rio, Celia, Christina and Flora pick up Liselotte at Amande in their way to François, Rio makes tea for the girls and Liselotte is explained about Hiroaki's mess, they arrive to Galarc's capital and meet François, Charlotte and Satsuki, they hear Rio's and Flora's story, François gives a house to Rio, François leaves and Rio has a tea party with the girls, the next morning the girls accompany Rio to the house that is given to him, that night Rio has dinner with Celia and Satsuki, he explains to Satsuki how she already met Celia as Cecilia in the rock house, Celia is explained about the letter mess, Rio explains his revenge to Satsuki, he says to the two of his plans to go to the Yagumo region again and tells them stories of his past, the next day Liselotte visits Rio on his house and both tell each other that they reincarnators, Rio gives japanese food to Liselotte, Rio goes back to Rodania, he makes a bath where you can soak on his house there, when he ends the new bathroom he leaves Rodania with Aisia after giving to Celia a teleportation magic tool for an emergency escape, Rio and Aisia go out to a nearby forest where they teleport to the spirit folk's village, there Rio meets again with Latifa, Sara, Ouphia, Alma, Komomo and Sayo, at the same time Satsuki receives a letter from the Centostella kingdom saying that she can't visit Miharu's group until Takatrash gives his consent to it.

Christina and Flora were teleported together, so obviously there isn't any need of explaining her what happened during Flora's disappearance or the ambush in the Rubia kingdom, Celia and Rei seem to not be at Galarc's capital so the parts including them seem impossible too, Celia already knows about Lucius and Rio's revenge there isn't a need of explaining her again, everything from Hiroaki's challenge to Rio until his defeat already happened in the volume 13, the parts about Hiroaki being jealous of Rio due to the sisters' feelings for him already happened at the end of volume 15, Liselotte's already in Galarc's capital, they don't have to go pick her up, she knows too already about Hiroaki's mess in the duel since she was present, Rio and Liselotte know since ages ago that both are reincarnators, the conversations between them in the WN were already used in the volumes 8 and 10, Satsuki already knows about Rio's revenge too, Miharu isn't in the Centostella kingdom neither has Satsuki any intention of visiting it. Basically the ninety percent of the arc 9 of the WN is unusble already, specially the part that happens in Rodania since the chance of Rio not putting a foot on Rodania on the next book seems high.

Rio, Christina and Flora will meet with everyone present at Galarc's castle, then they will tell to everyone the story of their trip, surely Hiroaki will begin to say stupid things like doubting of the strenght of Rio's opponents or trying to make more emphasis on the fact that Lucius ordered the sisters' kidnapping due to their connection with him, Christina and Flora will defend Rio from Hiroaki's caustic remarks and further annoy him, the most likely he will get himself bad looks and words from all the presents, specially Satsuki and or Liselotte, Charlotte will realize here the sisters' feelings for Rio due to this and will decide to include them in her harem project, I think is very likely for François to give Rio a house like in the WN, I think the possibility of all the girls already prensent at Galarc's capital accompanying Rio while he's guided through his new house is hight too, when the talk ends, instead of a tea party with Rio and the girls I think that everyone will separate themselves in smaller groups that will have their own talks at different parts of the castle, I don't think I can guess correctly the composition or quantity of those groups, but I'm sure that at some point there will be a conversation with just Charlotte and François with the two talking about her plan of gathering Rio's harem.

I think François will do something for celebrating the sisters' safe return, but I'm not sure of how big he will really do the celebration, the most likely Hiroaki will ruin the celebration by announcing his intention of getting engaged with Rosalie and maybe at the same time the breakship of his engagement with Flora publicly, because that is the most humilliating thing that can be done to a noble girl in public, if I have to gues what kind of stupid bad idea Hiroaki had when seeing the sisters walking happily next to Rio I would say that that, I really hope that this will get him a good beating from Rio when seeing Flora crying due to the shame if my prediction is right, I really would enjoy if Rio makes of Hiroaki Gon number 2, even more if he beats Hiroaki making the same face that during the yobai incident, this are the things that I can guess right now.
Old 2019-12-04, 21:48   Link #1803
argee

I want to see Rio vs Hiroaki again, this time Rio will devour Hiroaki's Yamata Orochi with his own Yamata Orochi!

Last edited by argee; 2019-12-04 at 22:06.
argee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-04, 22:11   Link #1804
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
The after word of volume 15 says that from now on the development will be different from the the WN, or rather, there isn't almost anything more usable still in the WN that the LN can take, in some chapters of the arc 10 was the opposite, the WN was the one that copied the LN. Now the LN was supposed to adapt the arc 9 of the WN, the chapters 172-190, but some of those chapters were already used and the great majority of it can't happen anymore due to the differences so far between both versions.

Chapters 172-183, Rio arrives to Rodania, he and Flora meet Christina with Celia's help and explain her what happened during Flora's disappearance and return, Hiroaki and Roana come too, they hear the story too, Hiroaki gets pissed of at Flora's feelings for Rio, Christina talks alone with Rio and asks for his help for thinking about excuses for silencing the nobles insisting to her to have Rio married with some girl from Restoration, they visit together Celia's lessons, Rio and Celia take tea at Rio's house with Rei and his girlfriend, Rio and Celia go together to the party for celebrating Flora's return, he's asked by Christina and Flora to stay by their side as a guest of honor during the party, Hiroaki gets even more annoyed seeing Rio being the center of attention instead of him, Rio dances with Celia, he dances with Flora, he was going to dance with Christina but Hiroaki approached them and ruined the mood asking for a duel in that instant, later Christina talks alone with Rio and asks him to defeat Hiroaki crushing his pride to tiny pieces, next afternon Rio defeats Hiroaki, Hiroaki loses control of his power and a lot of people almost die if not for Rio, after the duel Rio goes home with Celia and explains to her her relationship with Lucius and his revenge, some days later Rio, Celia, Christina and Flora decide to visit François for explaining him what happened to Flora and about the ambush in the Rubia kingdom, Hiroaki stays behind without being allowed to go back to Galarc's capital for continuing to have tea parties/marriage interviews with more noble girls.

Chapters 184-190, Rio, Celia, Christina and Flora pick up Liselotte at Amande in their way to François, Rio makes tea for the girls and Liselotte is explained about Hiroaki's mess, they arrive to Galarc's capital and meet François, Charlotte and Satsuki, they hear Rio's and Flora's story, François gives a house to Rio, François leaves and Rio has a tea party with the girls, the next morning the girls accompany Rio to the house that is given to him, that night Rio has dinner with Celia and Satsuki, he explains to Satsuki how she already met Celia as Cecilia in the rock house, Celia is explained about the letter mess, Rio explains his revenge to Satsuki, he says to the two of his plans to go to the Yagumo region again and tells them stories of his past, the next day Liselotte visits Rio on his house and both tell each other that they reincarnators, Rio gives japanese food to Liselotte, Rio goes back to Rodania, he makes a bath where you can soak on his house there, when he ends the new bathroom he leaves Rodania with Aisia after giving to Celia a teleportation magic tool for an emergency escape, Rio and Aisia go out to a nearby forest where they teleport to the spirit folk's village, there Rio meets again with Latifa, Sara, Ouphia, Alma, Komomo and Sayo, at the same time Satsuki receives a letter from the Centostella kingdom saying that she can't visit Miharu's group until Takatrash gives his consent to it.

Christina and Flora were teleported together, so obviously there isn't any need of explaining her what happened during Flora's disappearance or the ambush in the Rubia kingdom, Celia and Rei seem to not be at Galarc's capital so the parts including them seem impossible too, Celia already knows about Lucius and Rio's revenge there isn't a need of explaining her again, everything from Hiroaki's challenge to Rio until his defeat already happened in the volume 13, the parts about Hiroaki being jealous of Rio due to the sisters' feelings for him already happened at the end of volume 15, Liselotte's already in Galarc's capital, they don't have to go pick her up, she knows too already about Hiroaki's mess in the duel since she was present, Rio and Liselotte know since ages ago that both are reincarnators, the conversations between them in the WN were already used in the volumes 8 and 10, Satsuki already knows about Rio's revenge too, Miharu isn't in the Centostella kingdom neither has Satsuki any intention of visiting it. Basically the ninety percent of the arc 9 of the WN is unusble already, specially the part that happens in Rodania since the chance of Rio not putting a foot on Rodania on the next book seems high.

Rio, Christina and Flora will meet with everyone present at Galarc's castle, then they will tell to everyone the story of their trip, surely Hiroaki will begin to say stupid things like doubting of the strenght of Rio's opponents or trying to make more emphasis on the fact that Lucius ordered the sisters' kidnapping due to their connection with him, Christina and Flora will defend Rio from Hiroaki's caustic remarks and further annoy him, the most likely he will get himself bad looks and words from all the presents, specially Satsuki and or Liselotte, Charlotte will realize here the sisters' feelings for Rio due to this and will decide to include them in her harem project, I think is very likely for François to give Rio a house like in the WN, I think the possibility of all the girls already prensent at Galarc's capital accompanying Rio while he's guided through his new house is hight too, when the talk ends, instead of a tea party with Rio and the girls I think that everyone will separate themselves in smaller groups that will have their own talks at different parts of the castle, I don't think I can guess correctly the composition or quantity of those groups, but I'm sure that at some point there will be a conversation with just Charlotte and François with the two talking about her plan of gathering Rio's harem.

I think François will do something for celebrating the sisters' safe return, but I'm not sure of how big he will really do the celebration, the most likely Hiroaki will ruin the celebration by announcing his intention of getting engaged with Rosalie and maybe at the same time the breakship of his engagement with Flora publicly, because that is the most humilliating thing that can be done to a noble girl in public, if I have to gues what kind of stupid bad idea Hiroaki had when seeing the sisters walking happily next to Rio I would say that that, I really hope that this will get him a good beating from Rio when seeing Flora crying due to the shame if my prediction is right, I really would enjoy if Rio makes of Hiroaki Gon number 2, even more if he beats Hiroaki making the same face that during the yobai incident, this are the things that I can guess right now.
maybe your guess is right, i think hiroaki vs rio in volume 13 is less satisfying than when rio vs takahisa, although on wn it is very satisfying
Old 2019-12-04, 22:13   Link #1805
silenceblade

LN has already shown Hiroaki battle Rio. I really hope there won't be another rematch. I would love to see Hiroaki vs Satsuki.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-04, 23:18   Link #1806
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
LN has already shown Hiroaki battle Rio. I really hope there won't be another rematch. I would love to see Hiroaki vs Satsuki.
They also showed Rio vs Lucius, yet we had a rematch with a completely different composition.

Still jagt, as much as I like that storyline, I don't see it happening.
Even if its the most humiliating thing you can do to a noblewoman, I don't know if Flora would start crying over it. I see Christina and others calling him out on his rudeness, enraged.
And even if she broke out crying, would Rio go full Gon 2 on him?
Gon had to fucking attempt rape to get Rio there.

The other 2 instances of Rio being legit pissed (besides Lucius) were when Takahisa tried to kidnap Miharu, and when Orphia was almost enslaved by that fucker Charles.
In those 2, he didn't doubt in showing mind-blowing magic, but still made it look like it was because of his "artifact"

I think its clear that Hiroaki vs Rio 2 is happening. The author is clearly setting it up when Rio used Hiroaki's ULTIMATE SECRET MOVE better than himself.
And I just want Rio to metaphorically tell him "My Dragon is bigger than yours" to emotionally damage Hiroaki's manhood.
Old 2019-12-04, 23:31   Link #1807
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post

I think it's weird if he gives him a house for his achievements.
>Fighting off an army of 5 thousands
>defeating the strongest knight in Bertram (candidate for strongest in strahl), as well as one of the heroes
>Escorting Christina from Creia to Rodania
>Killing Lucius. Lucius was alreaady said to be a famed mighty warrior that belongs to the enemy side. Killing him is a left a hole in empire ranks and plans
>Saving Chris and Flo's lives. This is a completly different achievement from it's counterpart in the wn, since in ln Rio saved both princesses it's the same as saving the future of Bertram.
>Bringing back information about Rubia kingdom, a country that turned coat. If Rubia's betrayal had went by unnoticed and it continued to play friends then stabbed them from the back, the results might have been disasterous for Garwak and the rest (actually it was stupid of Reis to have used that card there)
>And finally, Escorting Chris and Flo to Garwak capital, including his clash with the hero+(bringing back information about an unknown hero and his powers even)
giving him a house is saying that the all his accomplishment and the things he saved are paramount to a house.
I'd say creating a new rank (that follows the same rules as honorary knight) like sworn friend of the royal family and giving it to Rio might be good.
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-05, 00:04   Link #1808
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodamashii View Post
I think it's weird if he gives him a house for his achievements.
I'd say creating a new rank (that follows the same rules as honorary knight) like sworn friend of the royal family and giving it to Rio might be good.
THe funny thing is that in the WN, Christina said that the nobles would use him saving Flora as an excuse to "reward him" by letting him marry a noblewoman.
Christina then decides to give him a MANSION (not just a house) would be enough to tell them "already rewarded, so no marriage"
This means that marrying a noblewoman is the equivalent to getting a mansion.

And then Francois decides to give him another one as a "reward" but the truth is that he didn't want Bertram to have all of Rio's good side.
He pushes it onto him arguing that having a mansion in the capital would be good to visit Satsuki (further developing his plan to control both of them)
Old 2019-12-05, 00:48   Link #1809
hihoperorin

Quote:
THe funny thing is that in the WN, Christina said that the nobles would use him saving Flora as an excuse to "reward him" by letting him marry a noblewoman.
Christina then decides to give him a MANSION (not just a house) would be enough to tell them "already rewarded, so no marriage"
This means that marrying a noblewoman is the equivalent to getting a mansion.

And then Francois decides to give him another one as a "reward" but the truth is that he didn't want Bertram to have all of Rio's good side.
He pushes it onto him arguing that having a mansion in the capital would be good to visit Satsuki (further developing his plan to control both of them)
Christina might have meant that as a detterent rather than seeing them as equal (we already gave him sth so give it a rest)
Regardless, the author might have a skewed sense (noblewoman≃mansion=a number of feats that will leave your name everywhere in history books)
haa, I can only sight if he really gives him a material reward(money,building, etc.)
Old 2019-12-05, 01:19   Link #1810
Denker

Quote:
Christina might have meant that as a detterent rather than seeing them as equal (we already gave him sth so give it a rest)
Regardless, the author might have a skewed sense (noblewoman≃mansion=a number of feats that will leave your name everywhere in history books)
haa, I can only sight if he really gives him a material reward(money,building, etc.)
As much as those feats are amazing, in most stories I read they would only let him be a Baron or a Count.
And since he doesn't want lands to manage, and can't give him political power since he comes and goes, he can at most give him "honorary" titles (aka HONOR + reputation) and material stuff.
Honestly, I find Francois fucking great as a ruler. In other stories the king would've tried to pressure the MC into becoming a noble and managing land as a Baron or something. All to trap them into the country and not letting them be another country's weapon, or simply because they were offended.
Old 2019-12-05, 01:45   Link #1811
Roberto1

I'm sure they will offer as a reward to Rio Cristina or flora as wives, it's difficult to reward Rio because he usually rejects everything, he always rejects money and noble status, the only thing he seems to accept is territory and titles without restraints, i think a mansion is a good reward and a title beyond honorary knight would be really cool, but if i were Rio i would take Cristina and flora as reward eyes shut lol
Old 2019-12-05, 01:53   Link #1812
hihoperorin

Quote:
As much as those feats are amazing, in most stories I read they would only let him be a Baron or a Count.
And since he doesn't want lands to manage, and can't give him political power since he comes and goes, he can at most give him "honorary" titles (aka HONOR + reputation) and material stuff.
Honestly, I find Francois fucking great as a ruler. In other stories the king would've tried to pressure the MC into becoming a noble and managing land as a Baron or something. All to trap them into the country and not letting them be another country's weapon, or simply because they were offended.
you're right on that, Francois is one of the few wise rulers in my novel memory too. The funny part is that Rio's exploits are only going to increase. Actually forget Francois (who will give him a mansion I suppose)
What do you guys think Christina will give him as a reward?
Old 2019-12-05, 02:52   Link #1813
patcan3609

Herself. Hehe XD
patcan3609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-05, 03:07   Link #1814
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by patcan3609 View Post
Herself. Hehe XD
my imagination:
Christina:"Amaka no haruto-sama would you please sign this"
Haruto:"This paper is?"
C:"This will give you exclusive rights to omerice with an extra serving of love and gratitude anytime you want it. Sing it now and you'll even get seconds."
H:"Oh well, might as well sign it then."
C:"We did it Flora!"
Flora:"Hai, onee=sama!"
Old 2019-12-05, 08:54   Link #1815
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
I'm sure they will offer as a reward to Rio Cristina or flora as wives, it's difficult to reward Rio because he usually rejects everything, he always rejects money and noble status, the only thing he seems to accept is territory and titles without restraints, i think a mansion is a good reward and a title beyond honorary knight would be really cool, but if i were Rio i would take Cristina and flora as reward eyes shut lol
That's probably what Charlotte is trying to do. Get Rio to marry all twelve of them. Though he likely doesn't have enough achievements at this point, so she just called the girls to get them on board before hand. I expect they will give him sth to shut the nobles up and raise his rank in the future, since a count isn't enough to marry all those big shots rank wise. So the moment he racks up enough exploits they propose the marriage. knowing Charlotte and Francois, they'll probably do it in a way that's hard to reject.
Old 2019-12-05, 09:15   Link #1816
avalom
~NTR~

I think Rio's royalty ancestry will be revealed soon.
Old 2019-12-05, 09:34   Link #1817
Roberto1

Quote:
you're right on that, Francois is one of the few wise rulers in my novel memory too. The funny part is that Rio's exploits are only going to increase. Actually forget Francois (who will give him a mansion I suppose)
What do you guys think Christina will give him as a reward?
Herself x2
Old 2019-12-05, 10:06   Link #1818
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalom View Post
I think Rio's royalty ancestry will be revealed soon.
This is also something I want. Maybe his homecountry is being attacked when he goes to visit, so he steps in, and his grandparents convice him to officially recognize his status as a prince.
We got Flora and Chistina shocked at the fact that he is royalty, but I want everyone shocked as well.
Old 2019-12-05, 10:21   Link #1819
silenceblade

Did the Demon God war impact the Yagumo region? Compare to Strahl, Yagumo is much less developed so I think there is no direct involvement in the Demon God war.

If that is the case I wonder why the demon race got the Seirei no Tama involved? The Seirei no Tama has severed all relationship with the human race. Based on the map, the Seirei no Tama's territory is extremely small so there is no need for humans to go there (except for resupplies when crossing the wild area).
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-05, 11:35   Link #1820
hihoperorin

It might have been a mistake to read volume 15 without rereading vol 1 before

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai