AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-12-07, 04:48   Link #23781
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Yeah, they released all 5 character songs on a single CD, so you don't have to wait for the BDs to come out to get all of them. I went ahead and bought it since I had all the other CDs.

By the way, new chapters of main story manga and Nichijou are out. The manga finally wrapped up volume 3 content, so we might be seeing Myuu there in a month or two. Nichijou is very close to catching up to the novel, so it's hard to imagine what might happen in a couple of chapters.
Oh! Could you please give the name of the product on Amazon in Japanese? I have found smth online for 30 bucks, but that's only OP + END sadly...
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-07, 09:47   Link #23782
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
Oh! Could you please give the name of the product on Amazon in Japanese? I have found smth online for 30 bucks, but that's only OP + END sadly...
TVアニメ『ありふれた職業で世界最強』キャラソンミニアルバム
That should get you the character song mini album.

The author is back in top form with a new chapter in the WN. It's always funny seeing him pull elements from vastly different movies like Terminator and Desperado and make it work somehow in the context of Arifureta. The spider apostles really steal the show, though.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-07, 20:25   Link #23783
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Oh, updates are back eh? Gotta' get to it later then...
Old 2019-12-10, 20:08   Link #23784
borisdrakoni

Overlap posted some more images for Zero volume 4.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Images

Lyutilis certainly does look quite queenly. It's also nice to see the further detailed version of the world map showing the countries around the sea of trees. The author is really going all out with his world building in Zero. It's kind of amazing how simple the political layout of the world is by Hajime's time in comparison. So many nations wiped out.
Old 2019-12-11, 10:27   Link #23785
haseo0408

Quote:
Overlap posted some more images for Zero volume 4.

Images
Images
Images

Lyutilis certainly does look quite queenly. It's also nice to see the further detailed version of the world map showing the countries around the sea of trees. The author is really going all out with his world building in Zero. It's kind of amazing how simple the political layout of the world is by Hajime's time in comparison. So many nations wiped out.
Lyutiris is so beautiful that it makes me wish that Hajime could get an elf wife and you know what the truly sick part of the state of Tortus is? Is ha happened countless times by the time Hajime and company get summoned to Tortus, Ehit just wipes entire civilizations like a chess player cleaning out the board. Makes me all the more happy that the bastard what he deserved and then some more!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-13, 09:41   Link #23786
borisdrakoni

So much merch is going to be at this winter's Comiket! Looks like I'm going to be scouring auctions at the end of the year. I'm particularly interested in the anime design collection, if only to see what some of the staff's comments are. That, and the cover is really enticing.
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!

The staff appreciation book also looks interesting.
Images
Old 2019-12-13, 11:55   Link #23787
dimlik

Quote:
So much merch is going to be at this winter's Comiket! Looks like I'm going to be scouring auctions at the end of the year. I'm particularly interested in the anime design collection, if only to see what some of the staff's comments are. That, and the cover is really enticing.
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!

The staff appreciation book also looks interesting.
Images
So, what does it have to offer for us, readers, and would it be purchasable outside of Japan (Amazon at the very least)? Thanks
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-13, 12:25   Link #23788
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
So, what does it have to offer for us, readers, and would it be purchasable outside of Japan (Amazon at the very least)? Thanks
Similar to the art book there are a lot of rough designs of the characters, artifacts, and settings in the anime. There are some examples in the post Overlap made today. It will also have comments from the staff, which is academically interesting to me since that's probably the closest we'll ever get to seeing the thought processes that gave us such comically bad production values. The only downside is that right now I don't see it being made available anywhere on Amazon or the like, so getting ahold of it could be a bit tricky. Unfortunately, the Overlap store doesn't ship globally, or it would be easier to buy things straight from the source.

On another note, maybe we'll get a season 2 release date announcement or trailer here in a couple of weeks to go along with all the merchandise.

***Edit***
More world building and exposition for this week's chapter. It seems like the "Mother" character being talked about is probably going to end up being the goddess that joins Kouki's harem. I think the funniest bit was seeing what happens when two harem protagonists encounter a new potential heroine at the same time. Also, the spider golems are becoming two of my favorite characters. Their personalities are like a complete 180 from when they were apostles.

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2019-12-14 at 12:13.
Old 2019-12-15, 07:12   Link #23789
RDNexus

Finally!!! Someone seems to have picked up Nichijou.
Oh please, keep them coming. I really wanna enjoy it!
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-15, 07:13   Link #23790
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Finally!!! Someone seems to have picked up Nichijou.
Oh please, keep them coming. I really wanna enjoy it!
Actually it was licensed
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-15, 09:53   Link #23791
RDNexus

Ahh... True Story...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-16, 21:17   Link #23792
Nazotoria maid x

Quote:
Looks like Zero volume 4 will finally come out this month. Lyutiris' design is fantastic. Makes me feel all the more regretful that Altena turned out the way she did.
Images
we will see why in this world line an erufu (elf) become erofu
Nazotoria maid x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-20, 06:58   Link #23793
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazotoria maid x View Post
we will see why in this world line an erufu (elf) become erofu
Haha, with the author's predilections, Lyutilis is bound to have a pitiful trait or two. The short stories being released with the volume ought to be a lot of fun as well. Can't wait to see what happens when Meiru gets her own band of soul sisters and what the ancestor of the Haulia clan is like.

The biggest question going through my head right now, though, is why the heck does it look like after story Yue is showing up in the upcoming OVA episode?
Images
Is it just her imagining what life on Earth will be like? This image is going to bug me for an entire week until the Blu-ray gets delivered.
Old 2019-12-20, 10:20   Link #23794
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Haha, with the author's predilections, Lyutilis is bound to have a pitiful trait or two. The short stories being released with the volume ought to be a lot of fun as well. Can't wait to see what happens when Meiru gets her own band of soul sisters and what the ancestor of the Haulia clan is like.

The biggest question going through my head right now, though, is why the heck does it look like after story Yue is showing up in the upcoming OVA episode?
Images
Is it just her imagining what life on Earth will be like? This image is going to bug me for an entire week until the Blu-ray gets delivered.
the adventures of the failing yue

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-21, 09:03   Link #23795
borisdrakoni

Another good chapter this week. Myuu's position is in jeopardy as a new little girl gets attached to Hajime. Egari and Nogari are still nailing the comic relief, which is even funnier since Hajime has to interpret what they're saying.

The author mentioned something interesting in his blog post today. Apparently during the live event next month they're going to screen a short, unaired prologue for events happening before episode 1. It's nice that they seem to be listening to the feedback from fans, but still frustrating that they couldn't have just gotten it right from the beginning.
Old 2019-12-23, 10:33   Link #23796
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Pretty good chapter, new arc's got me quite interested now.

Regarding Lyutilis, We can't help but always eventually wonder what pitiful/regrettable factor a girl's got every time a new one comes huh.
Old 2019-12-24, 14:28   Link #23797
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Regarding Lyutilis, We can't help but always eventually wonder what pitiful/regrettable factor a girl's got every time a new one comes huh.
Haha, I would say that it's the author's bread and butter. The various pitiful traits make our heroines more adorable. That being said, I have my copy of Zero volume 4, and based on the illustrations alone it looks like she is indeed the hopeless pervert of the Liberators' generation. Also, it looks like the violence is being dialed up to 11 for the book. Surprisingly, there are quite a few dismemberments in the illustrations. Based on the author's comments in the afterword it looks like Zero is also reaching its climax, so there may only be a volume or two left. Then again, this is a guy who says he'll end something in 10 chapters, and then 50 chapters later finally finishes it, so who knows. Full summary/review will follow once I finish the book.

***Edit***
This year's Christmas chapter is interesting. It focuses mainly on the side characters of Bus Guide-san, Kouhai-chan, and Usamimi Maid-san. Myuu's sure kill technique is hilarious.

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2019-12-25 at 06:30.
Old 2019-12-26, 07:54   Link #23798
ultramanfanz12

I wish that in final volume of zero author would include some sort of epilogue where Miledy reunited with the other liberator in afterlife sharing story about Hajime exploit.
ultramanfanz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-26, 15:40   Link #23799
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramanfanz12 View Post
I wish that in final volume of zero author would include some sort of epilogue where Miledy reunited with the other liberator in afterlife sharing story about Hajime exploit.
Honestly, the more you read into the prequel, the stranger it is that Miledi was the only one who stuck around for so long. It will be nice to finally see what brought them to that point. At any rate, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the author decided to reincarnate them some time. If demons and apostles can possess Hajime's golems, no reason why the Liberators can't as well. Plus, with the time travel crossover, half of them have already met the main cast anyway.

Since my second Blu-ray collection arrived, I took a break from reading Zero volume 4 to take a look at it. Like with the first set, the animation feels slightly more polished. I didn't do a side by side comparison, though. The fight scenes still feel a bit stiff.

Here are my impressions of the first OVA:
Spoiler:

In a lot of ways, you can pretty much consider this another recap episode, but in my opinion this is also the best animated episode of the series, and is also quite funny. The fanservice is also significantly higher, but nothing particularly nsfw or anything. All in all, it's a fun watch.
Old 2019-12-28, 05:41   Link #23800
dragon213

Quote:
Honestly, the more you read into the prequel, the stranger it is that Miledi was the only one who stuck around for so long. It will be nice to finally see what brought them to that point. At any rate, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the author decided to reincarnate them some time. If demons and apostles can possess Hajime's golems, no reason why the Liberators can't as well. Plus, with the time travel crossover, half of them have already met the main cast anyway.

Since my second Blu-ray collection arrived, I took a break from reading Zero volume 4 to take a look at it. Like with the first set, the animation feels slightly more polished. I didn't do a side by side comparison, though. The fight scenes still feel a bit stiff.

Here are my impressions of the first OVA:
Spoiler:

In a lot of ways, you can pretty much consider this another recap episode, but in my opinion this is also the best animated episode of the series, and is also quite funny. The fanservice is also significantly higher, but nothing particularly nsfw or anything. All in all, it's a fun watch.
Also there was a short story about this after reunited myu with her mother, however in that story only shea and tio read the diary, loved reading about the pain tio felt over ruining yui's image of her people and the fact that she wanted to lower her and apologize for it.

Last edited by dragon213; 2019-12-28 at 06:28.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel