blackman

Spoiler for about kojou:
blackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-13, 10:12   Link #3863
Frozen
海千山千

Asagi best girl. LOL.
Spoiler for :

Last edited by Frozen; 2020-01-13 at 10:24.
Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-13, 10:19   Link #3864
Frozen
海千山千

Also, I thought I'd never say this about StB again, but this one is a pretty interesting volume. We finally get to see flashbacks of old days featuring Cain and the three primogenitors, and the truth surrounding vampires as well as every other race. (Kojou is seeing Jaada's memories while he's trapped in her dimensional kenjuu)
Old 2020-01-13, 10:33   Link #3865
Frozen
海千山千

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackman View Post
Spoiler for about kojou:

Spoiler for Kojou:
Old 2020-01-13, 11:35   Link #3866
Frozen
海千山千

Spoiler for some info about Primogenitors:

Last edited by Frozen; 2020-01-13 at 17:51.
Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-13, 17:05   Link #3867
Frozen
海千山千

Spoiler for Ending:

In the afterword, the author said we are finally nearing the final, btw. This volume revealed answers to the most important and the final mysteries of Strike the Blood.
Old 2020-01-13, 19:06   Link #3868
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFrozenX View Post
In the afterword, the author said we are finally nearing the final, btw. This volume revealed answers to the most important and the final mysteries of Strike the Blood.
Nearing the final? If that means the series is about to end, does that mean the fourth season of the anime series is going to finish airing after the last novel publishes? That's a bit of a letdown because I was hoping that with the anime series' success, we would get a complete anime adaptation of the LN (which is pretty rare now save for the shorter LN titles that get anime adaptations).

I'm getting the feeling that the harem got a little too big. Did the author at least give sufficient time for each harem character to show how and why they wanted to join up with Kojou?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-13, 20:03   Link #3869
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Nearing the final? If that means the series is about to end, does that mean the fourth season of the anime series is going to finish airing after the last novel publishes? That's a bit of a letdown because I was hoping that with the anime series' success, we would get a complete anime adaptation of the LN (which is pretty rare now save for the shorter LN titles that get anime adaptations).
I wouldn't worry about this. We are to far into this now. I'm 99% sure we will see a more or less complete adaption (minus 7/8&10). 4th season will give us 16,19,20 at the least. With just a few more volumes missing, it's more than likely that we will also get the rest .

What´s the answer to everything ?

Last edited by Estzero1; 2020-01-14 at 09:50.
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-13, 21:40   Link #3870
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
I wouldn't worry about this. We are to far into this now. I'm 99% sure we will see a more or less complete adaption (minus 7/8&10). 4th season will give us 16,19,20 at the least. With just a few more volumes missing, it's more than likely will will also get the rest .
I hope you're right and that they do fully adapt the StB LN volumes. They could always cover the prequel volumes detailing how Kojou met Avrora in a prequel movie, kind of like the Kizumonogatari movies for the Monogatari LN series. Sadly StB isn't as successful as the Monogatari franchise.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-14, 05:11   Link #3871
Frozen
海千山千

Probably 2-3 more volumes. S4 will come with an extra ova too. since stb got 4 whole seasons I'm sure they will make S5 too and finish the story.
Old 2020-01-14, 05:37   Link #3872
yuyuki

GDI kojou, you had one freakin girl who asked you to drink her blood, but you were full from drinking Astarte kanon and kasuko's blood
yuyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-14, 09:54   Link #3873
Estzero1

Quote:
Probably 2-3 more volumes.
Agree. I could imagine the last volume will be some kind of epilogue or there will be at least a longer epilogue than usual, to get the connection to Vol.17 or the end of the 1st season.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-14, 10:11   Link #3874
Frozen
海千山千

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuyuki View Post
GDI kojou, you had one freakin girl who asked you to drink her blood, but you were full from drinking Astarte kanon and kasuko's blood
lol, I mean, you can't really blame him for being full there. Astarte used her kenjuu while it was not using Kojou's life-force (it got severed when Kojou lost his powers), so a considerable chunk of her life was shaved away. He had to reestablish the kenjuu contract as soon as possible. For Kanon, she also used the highest level military magic with her own spirit power, so there was a high risk of shifting into a higher dimension, and Kasuko's blood was a must. Not to mention, Yukina was actually hurt there, she had lost too much blood, and even if the injury was healed, her blood itself had not regenerated. so sucking any more could really endanger her. She was just feeling jelly there and wanted to get succ'd, but gotta deal with it. lol
Old 2020-01-14, 15:26   Link #3875
stardrago

Who is Shizuko again? Also, what was the purpose of those bunny girl outfits that they are seen in the illustrations? Also, what was the reactions of the other girls finding out that Kojo was still a vampire despite giving back the beast vassals to Avora?
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-14, 18:30   Link #3876
Frozen
海千山千

Kasugaya Shizuri Castella she appears from V16. (S3 ended at V15) The bunny girl outfits were just Yaze tricking the girls into thinking it would help them tempt the rampaging Kojou better. Ultimately it had 0 effect, though. As for the reactions, they were naturally surprised after hearing the details, but they more or less expected him to get involved into the trouble again, so their surprise didn't last for long and focused on bringing his sanity back.
Old 2020-01-14, 21:18   Link #3877
yuyuki

Isn't kanon a blood servant since kojou bit her to save her from the side effect of angel faux
Old 2020-01-14, 23:28   Link #3878
sora23

Quote:
Spoiler for some info about Primogenitors:
i thought cain was the one who created demons turning the tenbu with the cleansing this information kinda contradicts what the author has wrote for 20 volumes
sora23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-15, 01:41   Link #3879
yuyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora23 View Post
i thought cain was the one who created demons turning the tenbu with the cleansing this information kinda contradicts what the author has wrote for 20 volumes
Same here, you are not alone
Old 2020-01-15, 13:55   Link #3880
Frozen
海千山千

Quote:
Cain often spoke that the "Deva" were heading towards their ruin, and that it would continue to be that way, as long as someone didn't force "Deva" to change.
I don't remember much from the older volumes, but just like he foreshadowed with that line, Cain switched sides in the end. He was called Sinful God for that very reason. Then the Fourth Primogenitor's Root system activated and he was killed. Or rather, was mortally injured and he was burned by the sun while appreciating the beauty of dawn for the first time in his life.

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires