AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-01-24, 01:33   Link #5021
Ahmed sparta

Thanks a lot mr. GPMS

Can you give us more details about the reaction of Kiyotaka's classmates about he got 100% on the math exam?
Ahmed sparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 02:06   Link #5022
Toanyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPMS View Post
Just finished the volume an hour ago.

Bunch of spoilers out already but...
Spoiler for Kiyotaka and Ichika:

Spoiler for Housen vs Kiyotaka context:

They said Horikita was really desperate and worried after she saw this scene?
Toanyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 02:36   Link #5023
tsunade666

Quote:

I didn't expect that from Tsubasa. is she right in the head, allowing someone to get stabbed.

It looks like Nagumo got his fangs already on this one.
Old 2020-01-24, 02:55   Link #5024
Exitrus

Quote:

So those three are from the white room?
Exitrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 05:57   Link #5025
LG-MAX 2.o

So Sudou and Horikita know about the 20 million Kiyotaka prize? and what was their reaction?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 08:30   Link #5026
DeaKmiZ
SPOIL ME PLEASE!!

what was the class reaction on kiyo getting 100% in a university level exam?
What did Sudou say when Kiyo got stabbed
DeaKmiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 09:17   Link #5027
TheWay2Heaven

Question

Quote:

Wait hold on a sec....
What is wrong with Tsubasa though she’s fine with a student being stabbed?! Is she perhaps Kushida V2 ?
TheWay2Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 09:36   Link #5028
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWay2Heaven View Post
Wait hold on a sec....
What is wrong with Tsubasa though she’s fine with a student being stabbed?! Is she perhaps Kushida V2 ?
There were so many criticisms of Tsubasa being perhaps an Ichinose 2.0. And in the end she is more like Kiyotaka, lol.
Old 2020-01-24, 09:38   Link #5029
Lancelot

Tsubasa is really dumb. If she is from WR it will be a disappointment.
Lancelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 09:55   Link #5030
tsunade666

I don't think she's WR kid, she is more likely informed wrongly or been informed of how monsterous Akumanokouji is. She is probably most likely being used.
Old 2020-01-24, 10:01   Link #5031
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I don't think she's WR kid, she is more likely informed wrongly or been informed of how monsterous Akumanokouji is. She is probably most likely being used.
Well, according to the spoilers she showed a hateful look for 51%, so she must have some relationship with him. I think it is more possible for her to be from the White Room than to be Matsu's son who underwent sex change surgery in Thailand.

And my friend, it is the first time that I want to read a part that involves Horikita so badly, I want to know how was her despair seeing 51% being stabbed.

Tsubasa SS out

Spoiler for situation:

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2020-01-24 at 10:35.
Old 2020-01-24, 10:34   Link #5032
Lancelot

I find it more credible for Ichika to be the spy. My theory: She created the stab plan. She manipulated Horikita to get the opportunity to meet Kiyotaka and the development is already known. She also used this opportunity to confirm his relationship with Kei, a possible weakness. That's it. Based on spoilers.
Lancelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 12:13   Link #5033
tsunade666

About Tsubasa SS pov.

That SS really made me question Tsubasa's character for hating kiyopon which is why I Said she is probably being mislead or lied. She seems to me a straight forward type. SS is not enough to gauge her character but so far, I think she has strong sense of justice or right or wrong which is why she cares if Akumanokouji is bad or not.

She's probably been lied by someone be either a certain student council prez that is selfserving in using his authority or Ichika.
Old 2020-01-24, 12:25   Link #5034
GPMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toanyone View Post
They said Horikita was really desperate and worried after she saw this scene?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaKmiZ View Post
What did Sudou say when Kiyo got stabbed
Spoiler for After the fight:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitrus View Post
So those three are from the white room?
Kiyotaka couldn't find anyone he was 100% certain that was a WR member. He even wondered whether there even was someone from the WR in the first place.
At the end, Tsukishiro called Kiyotaka to the Principal Office and confessed that the agent from the WR had gone rogue, probably due to jealousy towards Kiyotaka. Kiyotaka, however, wasn't sure he could trust Tsukishiro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
So Sudou and Horikita know about the 20 million Kiyotaka prize? and what was their reaction?
They were surprised that the school was allowing such a thing against Kiyotaka who is just a student.
The truth is that this is probably something Tsukishiro offered to the 1st years on his own and therefore the rest of the school staff is unaware. That would explain why only a few students know about this (to avoid suspicion).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaKmiZ View Post
what was the class reaction on kiyo getting 100% in a university level exam?
The volume was reaching its page limit at that point so we didn't get much.
The narration said that the class was surprised someone even managed to score a perfect score in such a difficult exam, and that that someone was Kiyotaka out of all people. Because of the commotion Sudou and Horikita witnessed earlier they were calmer than the rest.
Keisei wanted to talk to Kiyotaka but Horikita wanted to talk about their duel first. She said she couldn't even understand the last question in the exam and so Kiyotaka's ability was more than clear.
She was about to say that she would join the Student Council as promised when she was interrupted by Chabashira saying that Tsukishiro was calling for Kiyotaka.

Last edited by GPMS; 2020-01-24 at 13:59.
GPMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 12:36   Link #5035
LG-MAX 2.o

Did the result of the bet between Kiyopon and Horikita happen before or after the stab? I mean, if it was later, some people must have asked how Kiyopon got hurt.
Old 2020-01-24, 12:42   Link #5036
GPMS

Quote:
Did the result of the bet between Kiyopon and Horikita happen before or after the stab? I mean, if it was later, some people must have asked how Kiyopon got hurt.
It was after (The 1st years were trying to get him expelled as soon as possible).
Kiyotaka's left hand was bandaged so the other students were definitely curious about what happened but Chabashira managed to deal with the situation avoiding much suspicion.
Old 2020-01-24, 12:49   Link #5037
Ahmed sparta

Did kiyotaka explain everything that happened to Chabashira? Including how he received the knife and the reward that was put in place to expel him?
Ahmed sparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 12:56   Link #5038
TheWay2Heaven

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
About Tsubasa SS pov.

That SS really made me question Tsubasa's character for hating kiyopon which is why I Said she is probably being mislead or lied. She seems to me a straight forward type. SS is not enough to gauge her character but so far, I think she has strong sense of justice or right or wrong which is why she cares if Akumanokouji is bad or not.

She's probably been lied by someone be either a certain student council prez that is selfserving in using his authority or Ichika.
But being hateful to Kiyo in such manner and was actually okay with a student being stabbed ?
In fact it says that her expression was cold and full of hatred towards Kyio though what kind of justice is that? She must be naive or just hypocrite.
TheWay2Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 12:57   Link #5039
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
It was after (The 1st years were trying to get him expelled as soon as possible).
Kiyotaka's left hand was bandaged so the other students were definitely curious about what happened but Chabashira managed to deal with the situation avoiding much suspicion.
And how was Kiyopon's blackmail about Housen and Nanase? Did Kiyopon tell Horikita and Sudou that he would keep the knife? Were they impressed by the negotiation?
Old 2020-01-24, 13:14   Link #5040
GPMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed sparta View Post
Did kiyotaka explain everything that happened to Chabashira? Including how he received the knife and the reward that was put in place to expel him?
Nah, he told her that this was unrelated to Tsukishiro and that she should try to cover it up and take care of his wounds and knife.

Quote:
And how was Kiyopon's blackmail about Housen and Nanase? Did Kiyopon tell Horikita and Sudou that he would keep the knife? Were they impressed by the negotiation?
Housen's fingerprints were on the knife that stabbed Kiyotaka so if they didn't obey they would be expelled/arrested.
Not sure what happened to the knife afterwards (he payed a lot for those cooking utensils so might as well keep them and forget about using them only for cooking for Ichika)
I think they were too shocked to really comment on the negotiation part, maybe in the next volume...

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller