AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-02-20, 11:57   Link #521
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
you never know, issei has beaten people way stronger trough cunning, riser, cao cao and more. when he has the back against the wall issei is perfectly capable of pulling the most ridiculous bullshit and still get away whit it, also its much better to fight the uber powerful god knowing about him than blindly rush him and get utterly annihilated.

beggars cant be choosers and they are not in the position to not use any potential resource to pull a win
It is not even comprable the power difference between issei vs Riser or Cao with those of Someone stronger a dragon god, when shiva is not even near to Great Red.

The strategy or know the weak point will not make you able to defeat Someone a lot of stronger than everyone if you are not even comparable to him.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-20, 12:02   Link #522
saucerKing

okay... what did le fay do aside of defeating meredith? no im seriously asking, we got a lot of spoilers about ExE but im also interested in how the fight between them went down and why did she hate le fay so much, not to mention the exact powers of alphecca tyrant since if it was only mind control there would be evil issei and not non-perverted issei

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
It is not even comprable the power difference between issei vs Riser or Cao with those of Someone stronger a dragon god, when shiva is not even near to Great Red.

The strategy or know the weak point will not make you able to defeat Someone a lot of stronger than everyone if you are not even comparable to him.
well maybe great red power will go to issei familiar thus bringing him to dragon god level? also i do feel to remind you that when issei used his last trick on riser he was tired, injured and barely had the energy for a few boosts and whit cao cao he could barely stand and cao cao was perfectly fine.

also you are being too pessimistic on this, yes this guy killed great red and all but now at least they can dump trihexa on them, get all the ones fighting it back and then plan something, as far as we know its just him and some ULs so they could pull a win if they plan it very well, he has some weakness and they have luck.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-20, 12:06   Link #523
Le Fay

Spoiler for VIP Meeting:
Le Fay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-20, 12:13   Link #524
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
At worst they could maybe just drop Trihexa on the guy, and observe the battle to figure out what he can do.
Even if this doesn't work, there's another good reason to throw Trihexa into the ExE world.

It frees everyone fighting the monster because they know it will likely be killed by them.
Old 2020-02-20, 12:30   Link #525
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

So finally caught up with the spoilers. GR death seemed a bit too easy for me , just to induce some drama . How will Ise gonna power up in the future to fight against someone on Regal or Melvazoa level .
Also they should had let Rizevim go to EXE world . Trihexa even with his regeneration skill would had died in a matter of hours
This is going to surpass even DBZ levels .

Or maybe Ise form in the Ex novels is a combination between him and GR remains when he defeats regal
Old 2020-02-20, 14:21   Link #526
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
So finally caught up with the spoilers. GR death seemed a bit too easy for me , just to induce some drama . How will Ise gonna power up in the future to fight against someone on Regal or Melvazoa level .
Also they should had let Rizevim go to EXE world . Trihexa even with his regeneration skill would had died in a matter of hours
This is going to surpass even DBZ levels .

Or maybe Ise form in the Ex novels is a combination between him and GR remains when he defeats regal
Yeah and let Trihexa destroy a few countries while at it.

They had no idea how strong the beings in the other world were. What if sending Trihexa there was seen as an act of war?

Rizevim was a terrorist and there really wasn't any indication he could fully control Trihexa once it awakened. Would that have been worth it?

So Alphecca Tyrant is able to rewrite a Sacred Gear possessor's concept. That's really scary. Then again all of the Longinus are.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-20, 16:04   Link #527
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

@Lucidrago
Rather wasn't you who said it had a ability related to mind control?
It's interesting to see that Ingvild's Longinus can control the strongest beings in DxDU, Dragons. While Meredith can control the potential of humans, the Sacred Gear users and influence the Ultimate Sacred Gears, the Longinus.

I assume that Meredith can also use Holy Aura from the nails as means of attack but that isn't as strong as the True Longinus or Incenerate Anthem.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-20, 16:24   Link #528
The Infinite Dream

I wouldnt say great reds death was easy. Its just that great red doesnt fight. He has no experience to draw from so its not really shocking whether a beings who has slightly less power or a being who has more power is able to beat him if they're fighters with experience. There goes Valis Dream though to fight against him.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-20, 16:34   Link #529
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infinite Dream View Post
I wouldnt say great reds death was easy. Its just that great red doesnt fight. He has no experience to draw from so its not really shocking whether a beings who has slightly less power or a being who has more power is able to beat him if they're fighters with experience. There goes Valis Dream though to fight against him.
If great red doesn't fight, then what is your justification for Ophis not to throw it out? Not to mention that ophis has not shown fighting skills and was still number 1 in the top 10.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-20, 16:40   Link #530
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
@Lucidrago
Rather wasn't you who said it had a ability related to mind control?
It's interesting to see that Ingvild's Longinus can control the strongest beings in DxDU, Dragons. While Meredith can control the potential of humans, the Sacred Gear users and influence the Ultimate Sacred Gears, the Longinus.

I assume that Meredith can also use Holy Aura from the nails as means of attack but that isn't as strong as the True Longinus or Incenerate Anthem.
No I was way off. But to be honest I don't remember most of my posts.

So I wonder if anything of significance happened between Issei and Le Fay.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-20, 16:42   Link #531
The Infinite Dream

Ophis at least knows who to use her powers to fight as she has used them in the series to fight before even though she couldnt control them becauseshe got her powers drained. Great red on the other hand we've been given no information he even knows how to use his to fight. We do how ever know he isnt a part of the top 10 even though hes so strong because he doesnt fight. Pretty good indicator anyone remotely his level would be able to beat him if they have fighting experience.
Old 2020-02-20, 16:51   Link #532
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

That's what i want to know!! Was there a proposal!! I dont need repeats of the fights spoilers!
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-20, 17:01   Link #533
godz

Quote:
Ophis at least knows who to use her powers to fight as she has used them in the series to fight before even though she couldnt control them becauseshe got her powers drained. Great red on the other hand we've been given no information he even knows how to use his to fight. We do how ever know he isnt a part of the top 10 even though hes so strong because he doesnt fight. Pretty good indicator anyone remotely his level would be able to beat him if they have fighting experience.
That makes ophis look stupid, at its best I can't make great red and associated with the khaos brigade to be able to kill great red and get its silence, now you tell me that ophis could alone? That has no logic
Old 2020-02-20, 17:04   Link #534
The Infinite Dream

When did i say ophis could beat him i said she knows how to use her powers to fight thats why shes on the top 10. Cearly there a distinct levels even between dragons gods the same as we've seen of people who are heavenly dragon level. Dont put words in my mouth. She might not actually be strong enough to beat him a lone even though he cant fight. Now if you put someone who is slightly lower or higher than him its a different story.
Old 2020-02-20, 17:11   Link #535
godz

Quote:
When did i say ophis could beat him i said she knows how to use her powers to fight thats why shes on the top 10. Cearly there a distinct levels even between dragons gods the same as we've seen of people who are heavenly dragon level. Dont put words in my mouth. She might not actually be strong enough to beat him a lone even though he cant fight. Now if you put someone who is slightly lower or higher than him its a different story.
You said in the previous post that someone with experience of fighting at the level of great red could kill him, because I show you the example of ophis who being not only in the top 10 but also at the level of great red could not kill him.

And ophis was the undisputed number 1 of the top 10, superior to shiva the current number 1
Old 2020-02-20, 17:20   Link #536
The Infinite Dream

Just because ophis is number 1 strongest doesnt mean she is at the same level as great red even being a dragon god. Why else would she need people to help her beat him. I said people remotely close to his level that means in the general range of it. That would exclude her as apparently she wasnt the same level otherwise she wouldnt seek help from outside sources. As we've seen before there are differences in the levels of power even in the same classifications.
Old 2020-02-20, 17:31   Link #537
godz

Quote:
Just because ophis is number 1 strongest doesnt mean she is at the same level as great red even being a dragon god. Why else would she need people to help her beat him. I said people remotely close to his level that means in the general range of it. That would exclude her as apparently she wasnt the same level otherwise she wouldnt seek help from outside sources. As we've seen before there are differences in the levels of power even in the same classifications.
So you affirm that ophis was weaker than great red? if you're right this looks more fucked for the DxD group.
Old 2020-02-20, 17:37   Link #538
The Infinite Dream

Yes ive never said she was stronger than him to begin with. If she was stronger or at least the same level she would have taken back the dimensional gap a long time ago.
Old 2020-02-20, 17:50   Link #539
godz

do you think that crom cruach dies before regalzeva? if regalzeva decides to appear in front of the hyodou mansion we could see the end of kuoh.
Old 2020-02-20, 17:56   Link #540
Malbolge

Spoiler for various spoilers:
Malbolge is offline   Reply With Quote