Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-10-07, 14:26   Link #1441
Teza
ichihime fan >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutralside View Post
Manga is reaching the Ghoul tribe.
I wonder how many people are gonna complain about Basdia probably getting knocked up by some random tribe member.
All the kek
jajajaja yes it will be funny see taht at the same time is for a proper reazon but is weird
Old 2019-11-03, 20:25   Link #1442
thexblade

Does anyone mind telling me what happens to asagi and his group?
thexblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-03, 21:01   Link #1443
tsunade666

Asagi and his group are researching on sealing or dealing with the death attribute magic if I remember it right. They are researching the demon king parts seal as a based for the seal.
Old 2020-01-23, 18:04   Link #1444
testeottilio

When Narumi and the other Bravers meet Vandalieu do they say anything specific? apologize or something?
Van saved Narumi's life, does she mention that?

– Cersei to Sansa Stark
testeottilio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-25, 07:03   Link #1445
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by testeottilio View Post
When Narumi and the other Bravers meet Vandalieu do they say anything specific? apologize or something?
Van saved Narumi's life, does she mention that?
I can't remember much on what happen back then when they meet. I just remember its being hectic with the enemies closing in. I remember van coming through the rescue in the bizzare/lovecraftian way. after that, I also remember going take out for pizza but not about the talk. Sorry but I remember van giving the braver, or whatever his name is, the one who looks like him a transforming stick that made him transform into kamen rider or power ranger or something along those lines to battle avalon.

The current arc is nice with Heinz and co, with Van and co, VS the resurrected Guradinis or whatever his name is, the demon king. Though its not co-op battle. Its more on Heinz trying to kill the demon king and Van launching a beam canon to kill Heinz and the demon king. cheap shots at best.
Old 2020-01-25, 13:51   Link #1446
testeottilio

Was Guradinis resurrected? how? and what happened to Asagi?

– Cersei to Sansa Stark
Old 2020-01-25, 15:08   Link #1447
tsunade666

guradinis had taken over Avalon when his being beaten by van and Heinz.

the current arc is about Avalon rise in power.

van had warned Heinz about Avalon. not all but warned of someone using the devil kings fragments and its an enemy that's been blessed by the god.

during the arc when van had search everywhere and has cornered the possible location of his hiding place, van made a move. the hiding place is the castle of obrahum? or whatever the name of that place. van sends familiars all over the place until he had mapped the castle with 1 remaining blank on the map. van teleported into it but it's a dungeon created by Avalon and yes avalon can create dugeon too and control it.

Avalon as piece of the soul of the demon king. he has the instinct of the demon king. and with the part of the soul meld into his, he almost the same power as the demon king. he can freely use the demon king fragments, his power over dungeon and monster making.

Avalon created a dungeon to trapped van inside when he teleported in but it didn't work. van still escaped and faced Avalon.

when Avalon was losing, he heared gudarinis saying to let go and fight in instinct. which he did but it ended up as him being taken over by the instinct of demon king which cause for the demon king to start ressurect. gudarinis had also killed Edgar and has his souls eatten or absorb.

right now, gudarinis had soul fragment of edgar which made him use status too.
Old 2020-01-25, 15:17   Link #1448
testeottilio

Rodcorte only sucks, Alda's reasoning is very flawed, "rodcorte may not be perfect, but his system is", in the end that it is worth the system to be perfect if those who control it cannot be trusted?
obviously the demon king wants to kill Van to get the fragments that are with him? right?
If possible I would like a brief summary of what happens until I get to that part, the last chapter I read was 209, the arch in which he is selling skewers on the street.

– Cersei to Sansa Stark

Last edited by testeottilio; 2020-01-25 at 15:41.
Old 2020-01-25, 23:12   Link #1449
Garn

As far as I remember.
-The Demon King was supposed to only destroy souls and nothing else.
-The fragments that Van had were already assimilated and are part of him.

Can the demon king devour or merge with souls, does his control in the fragments also affect Van's?
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-26, 00:12   Link #1450
tsunade666

The soul that he reclaimed is merged with the soul of Edgar and Avalon. The one who made the soul is Dumbcorte. Gudarinis can't merge or control souls but just destroy it.

When Gudarinis merge/reclaimed his soul from Edgar, he had also effectively become part of the level up system and because of it, he can use the system to further power up himself. he had already learned all the skills of Edgar, minus the ones that has been blessed by gods or in the needs of gods assistance. Also Gudarinis can also use death magic because of Avalon's soul being merge to him. Avalon tried to fight it through to become the one who is in control but its a losing battle since he activated the demon kings instinct. Avalon is still there but his just a prisoner while I don't know about Edgar's soul. Probably totally consumed.

As far as the current battle goes. Its a draw. Gudarinis can use death magic and skills. He is effectively fighting against Heinz and his party with Bellwood descent, Van had also his mother beside him with Vida descent, with also his other party members, like Pauvina and that wyvern evil dragon god (can't remember its name) Ira is also there and others are supporting but not everyone can't help because Gudarinis had keep on summoning monsters all over and is flooding the city. Other troops of Van are either protecting civilians or fighting the monsters.

But I think its only a matter of time. Even if Gudarinis can summon monsters, its still a fast summon and its just being fodder and delaying tactics. If things won't change, I think he would either lose or retreat. He just resurrected and is still in the middle of powering up. Heck in the middle of fight, he is getting lots of resistance skills from what Van keep on hitting him. Even if he is continuing getting stronger, he lacks in numbers and Van had lots of them.

If his cornered, he will probably retreat and reorganize.

The thing that I'm eagerly waiting for is the pov of the gods. Its not been shown yet on what Alda's reaction towards current event. I'm sure he is furious with what DUMBcorte did.

Quote:
If possible I would like a brief summary of what happens until I get to that part, the last chapter I read was 209, the arch in which he is selling skewers on the street.
what is the last arc that you've read? I don't remember much on what I read in the pass because I have read a lot. I'll try to give a small summary if you can tell what you've last remember.
Old 2020-01-26, 05:58   Link #1451
testeottilio

the arc I am currently on is:
第十章 アルクレム公爵領編
is the part that he is in Alcrem Duchy.
is volume 10, which he wants to register with the adventurers guild.

– Cersei to Sansa Stark
Old 2020-02-05, 09:25   Link #1452
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by testeottilio
the arc I am currently on is:
第十章 アルクレム公爵領編
is the part that he is in Alcrem Duchy.
is volume 10, which he wants to register with the adventurers guild.
This is just general summary from what I remember and I might be wrong but here's the general events.

Spoiler for vol 10 to 11:

that is all for now.
Old 2020-02-05, 17:09   Link #1453
testeottilio

which Van skills are stolen?

– Cersei to Sansa Stark
Old 2020-02-05, 19:26   Link #1454
tsunade666

Quote:
which Van skills are stolen?
demon king, death magic, spirit magic and such. Basically, most of his skills. He was left mostly the bare. The enemy had manage to use those stolen skills but it has heavy mana usage which made it hard to use. Unless your Van that goes billions in mana.
Old 2020-02-06, 03:26   Link #1455
testeottilio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
demon king, death magic, spirit magic and such. Basically, most of his skills. He was left mostly the bare. The enemy had manage to use those stolen skills but it has heavy mana usage which made it hard to use. Unless your Van that goes billions in mana.
I thought that was kind of unfair, like just stealing the skills and being able to use them, there should be the question of fitness and all, but does the van get them back later?

– Cersei to Sansa Stark
Old 2020-02-06, 06:42   Link #1456
tsunade666

Quote:
I thought that was kind of unfair, like just stealing the skills and being able to use them, there should be the question of fitness and all, but does the van get them back later?
after killing the evil god. The skills in lambda makes thing easy. van realize it when he looses them. he can still do it but with skill, it become more fast and efficient. everything is automated. some skills are exclusive like the demon king because, if the enemy doesn't have the parts, it can't be used. demon king skill is how to manipulate the demon king fragments. death magic is mana intensive. non elemental is something everyone in lamda can use but also mana intensive for the upper level ones. the spirit magic is also available in lamda but unless you can talk to ghost or spirits, you can only use it for ordinary means, unlike on what van can do with it.

the stolen skills are more of a hassle than a problem when van still beaten the evil god.
Old 2020-02-08, 03:17   Link #1457
testeottilio

How was his period at the adventurer school?
After killing Rikudou in Origin, when do bravers join Vandalieu in lambda? are they loyal to him?

– Cersei to Sansa Stark

Last edited by testeottilio; 2020-02-11 at 16:43.
Old 2020-02-29, 07:16   Link #1458
tsunade666

more major summary and not so much details for it because I remember those chapters being spoiled by either me or someone else.

Spoiler for vol 12 devil's continent:

Spoiler for vol 13 Origins:

Continue later on.
Old 2020-03-01, 16:35   Link #1459
testeottilio

Thanks.
what is the relationship between randolf and Kanako?

PS: Asagi is annoying, he is looking for ways to seal Vandalieu's death magic is very wrong.
doesn't he think that by doing this and handing it over to other countries he can start a war?
he keeps saying that he understands that Vandalieu is not evil, but he treats the progonist as if he were an evil to be prevented at all costs, he does not think about the consequences of his actions, it is irritating.

– Cersei to Sansa Stark

Last edited by testeottilio; 2020-03-02 at 07:45.
Old 2020-03-09, 17:22   Link #1460
Teza
ichihime fan >.>

and what happen with the grils that are half minoutar is reborn like pauvina?

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist