AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-03-28, 06:52   Link #1521
bluestahli1

I'm actually rooting for Diehauser
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 07:28   Link #1522
Bozkurt

But remember that every skill has a limit.
D. Belial cannot use it forever, even if he has the 'worthless' ability.
Bozkurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 07:32   Link #1523
Lucidrago

Diehauser will make power levels worthless in his match against Issei.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 07:42   Link #1524
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Troll? I'm going by DxD's very own logic in general (That no matter how powerful Issei is, he'll still be treated almost like Child's play). What needs to stop is your constant head canon that is 99% of your comments where you say this or that are invalid, illogical, or impossible as though what you say is fact (Evident just now for calling me a troll as though I dared to deny YOUR truth). Issei has always been treated like child's play in all his strongest forms. Thanatos did just this where Issei still couldn't hit him in DxD. Maybe Worthlessness won't work on DxD, but Diehauser will have other counter measures. Issei has never beaten a tough opponent quickly with his strongest form. Your logic of Issei can just stomp anyone is utterly ridiculous lol. Issei always wins in the end despite opponents being much better fighters, simply because he's a shounen MC. This still doesn't give you, or anyone else incentive to say he can stomp any tough opponent.
Where issei is always treated like chidlÂ’s play in all his strongest form? Indeed with DxD G, even with a time limit he losted with Rivezim or Apophis? As for P DxD with Vidar BxB. Nyx, Erebus, Balor rias have been defeated easily in a short time, the same thing for Tartarus in AxA. All opponents stronger than Belial.
With Thanatos was because he was faster than him, the same thing happened with Kiba, but Thanatos was receiving little damages from the shock waves and only one hit would have gived a fatal damage. Then issei had a limit of time and Thanatos was enough able with the magic to seal the cannon

For the plot it is normal that issei will not instantly, but logically he would do it. Even the weakest character with the support of the plot can defeat someone a lot of stronger.

Contrary to you, you said that he can worthless every attack even with T DxD and issei could not hit him for the experience, when not even Rivezim could do not do nothing with the infinity. It is difference to say that he has other counter measures as make worthless the evil pieces for exemple. It seemed a joke for me your comment, I did not think that you was serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
also its not like diehauser has to give him the chance to go into DxD or issei will be in that form at the very start, diehauser could always ambush issei and use worthless before he can even use scale mail or something. or it could be a game where issei strength is largely irrelevant like a flag capture one or another ball game, or diehauser team might have a team chock full of hax to give him an edge
Capture the flag was that of Mahabali vs Zeno team? If I do no not remember bad you have to take the flag of your opponent to win, in other words you have to fight and defeat the enemy to take that. Perfect for the brutal power of issei. Another ball game it is beautiful, but at the end issei can always the chance to fight with the king with the possibility to defeat him or others opponents to have a Number superiority. For me will be a game where you have to defeat the king to win, but Belial make worthless the evil pieces, obliging issei to use only the BxB that is very weak for Belial and have to ask the help of Roygun, ravel or ingvild to win with a cooperation among the members. For one time it would not be only issei who gives mainly the victory of his team

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-03-28 at 08:03.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 08:24   Link #1525
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

He defeated Rias with boob power which is this series' biggest bullshit and Nyx with Ddraig so they don't count.

It took Pseudo DxD G Ise ages to take down BxB Vidar and it required Issei to use a technique to catch Vidar off guard; he didn't use overwhelming stomp power as in fact, Vidar and Issei were pretty much equal. He doesn't count.

Erebus is not a fighting god (neither is Nyx so Issei would of defeated her quickly solo, so she still wouldn't count) so he doesn't count. Also on Erebus, he prevented Ddraig appearing while Issei was in DxD (so much for your 'infinity' argument) so Diehauser can do that too and don't give me he needs to be overall god class, as he could just stop Ddraig manifesting for a short time with anything that works. 666 Trihexa is like a billion times more powerful than God and Rossweisse, yet they sealed him. A specific ability/skill can triumph over someone waaaaay more powerful than the person with said ability/skill. Diehauser has such a skill. Baraqiel and whoever else you said do not; nor do they have experience dealing with all kinds of opponents. Diehauser does.

Issei is not going to stomp Diehauser even in True DxD G. Diehauser most definitely knows how it works and all its flaws. Just accept this huge possibility. I'm arguing this could happen. Ishibumi writes shit fights, but not so bad that he makes Issei's opponents as example fucking retarded lol. Diehauser losing so quickly even to True DxD G would be absolute retardation on Ishibumi's end (Champion of RG, yet he can't counter a man who fights like a caveman meaning he's wasting time and power).
Old 2020-03-28, 10:30   Link #1526
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Capture the flag was that of Mahabali vs Zeno team? If I do no not remember bad you have to take the flag of your opponent to win, in other words you have to fight and defeat the enemy to take that. Perfect for the brutal power of issei. Another ball game it is beautiful, but at the end issei can always the chance to fight with the king with the possibility to defeat him or others opponents to have a Number superiority. For me will be a game where you have to defeat the king to win, but Belial make worthless the evil pieces, obliging issei to use only the BxB that is very weak for Belial and have to ask the help of Roygun, ravel or ingvild to win with a cooperation among the members. For one time it would not be only issei who gives mainly the victory of his team
mahabali team went whit the idea of thinking "one of us is a bazillion times stronger to all of them" so he is very unlikely to have any plan other than fight head on, which we saw how it went

diehauser on the other hand is very likely the best strategist on rating games alive, his team is very likely perfectly coordinated, he knows what he deals whit and his experience in rating game triumphs anyone else. its not a stretch to say he will use an actual plan leagues above than what mahabali had. also he has all the info he needs, knows what he is facing and has the skills to do it much better than mahabali, their situations are not really comparable

and you cant win ball games by defeating the king, anyone defeated simply comes back when they recover meaning any stamina used on that is wasted. issei himself says so, muscling your way trough is stupid, stamina magnagement is everything, something diehauser is probably an expert in, he might have someone in his team that can make such a thing easier like someone whit space-related powers or that can teleport his team around

not to mention that there could be a SG user whit a very troublesome power, something we are told exists. there could be someone on diehauser team that can speed up issei transformation countdown to zero like cao cao said he had, such a sacred gear exists so there could be someone similar in his team so if diehauser manages to take ddraig invocation out of picture that could spell doom for issei.

in fact diehauser team is so full of unknowns that as long as there is not a god-class fighter power-wise ishibumi can pull any kind of hax out his ass to justify it, like a sealing type that can seal issei from going even BxB, or one that messes up whit his perception of time to make him think a minute passed when the game has been on full blown for a while, there are a lot of roundabout ways to screw issei over without relying on power levels
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 10:34   Link #1527
godz

the rating game is going to be diehsuer one where ravel and roygun must shine ... because if it is solved with force it would be very disappointing.

I also maintain my position that it is possibly revealed that diehsuer can be a super demon and against issei it is necessary to reveal all his power (in this way it would not be so disappointing if it is resolved by force)
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 10:50   Link #1528
Royalknightftw

Quote:
He defeated Rias with boob power which is this series' biggest bullshit and Nyx with Ddraig so they don't count.

It took Pseudo DxD G Ise ages to take down BxB Vidar and it required Issei to use a technique to catch Vidar off guard; he didn't use overwhelming stomp power as in fact, Vidar and Issei were pretty much equal. He doesn't count.

Erebus is not a fighting god (neither is Nyx so Issei would of defeated her quickly solo, so she still wouldn't count) so he doesn't count. Also on Erebus, he prevented Ddraig appearing while Issei was in DxD (so much for your 'infinity' argument) so Diehauser can do that too and don't give me he needs to be overall god class, as he could just stop Ddraig manifesting for a short time with anything that works. 666 Trihexa is like a billion times more powerful than God and Rossweisse, yet they sealed him. A specific ability/skill can triumph over someone waaaaay more powerful than the person with said ability/skill. Diehauser has such a skill. Baraqiel and whoever else you said do not; nor do they have experience dealing with all kinds of opponents. Diehauser does.

Issei is not going to stomp Diehauser even in True DxD G. Diehauser most definitely knows how it works and all its flaws. Just accept this huge possibility. I'm arguing this could happen. Ishibumi writes shit fights, but not so bad that he makes Issei's opponents as example fucking retarded lol. Diehauser losing so quickly even to True DxD G would be absolute retardation on Ishibumi's end (Champion of RG, yet he can't counter a man who fights like a caveman meaning he's wasting time and power).
It has been a while since i posted something here, anyway..

I couldn't agree more with your opinions. Issei always has troubles against enemies that actually use their brains. His fight with Thanatos was one of them, instead of facing Issei straight on he just tried to dodge and survive until Issei exhausted himself.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 10:54   Link #1529
Lucidrago

Diehauser uses a king piece heavily adjusted by Ajuka to become a Super Devil. It is far different than the king pieces that existed before in that it can only be given to devils that are Maou-class or above and don't already have an evil piece inside them. It gives a huge power boost to whoever wields it(far greater than what an ordinary king piece would grant you). Ajuka only made one of these super king pieces and it will be the only one he ever makes. He did this to bolster the strength of the Underworld. And he wanted to entrust it to someone who he could trust with the power. He offered it to Vali first but he refused. So he offered it to Diehauser and he initially refused until recently.

Catch is after the Azazel Cup, he can't participate in any Rating Games ever again.

Problem solved. And this is just a random brain fart of mine.
Old 2020-03-28, 13:16   Link #1530
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeSatori View Post
Would be cool if Issei transformed his whole body into a dragon to fight diehauser, increasing his dexterity and the like instead then using Ddraig’s abilities would be lit
I’ve been thinking about the dragon form. What if it is a fusion of Issei and the manifested Ddraig? We know dxd takes a lot from dbz and we have yet to see fusion. That would certainly be the sort of Dey’s ex Machina to throw off belial’s plans
Old 2020-03-28, 13:25   Link #1531
Giuseppe1234

Quote:

It is not important how he defeated Balor Rias with that strange move, he has always won easily with her, oppai power or not. Even before the apparition of Ddraig, issei could manage easily Nyx, with a Longinus smasher he would destroyed her clothes, but because was the volume of Ingvild, ishibumi used her help. They were a primordial goddes and an opponent over the maou class still, not all can defeat them.

Vidar, someone equal to Thor, even with an artificial Balance Breaker was equal to Issei who was using a form not at the 100%. I see how the experience helped Vidar or how issei was treated as a children’s play.

Why all those do not count? Even Erebus? Even if is a primordial god not fighting, was able to give some problems to issei P DxD for a short time. Only because issei has defeated them they are not relevant? Certainly, all the characters can do it sure? Issei with Erebus was in T DxD and was using the infinity? Oh I did not know. even without the manifestation of Ddraig, how Belial can manage with issei? Don’t tell me that he can worthless the attacks because is not possible.
What did god of the bible or Rossweisse is irrelevant to Trihexa for this argument with the skill of Belial. Rivezim’s ability for the infinity was useless, a super devil. So why Belial would be able to use worthless correctly with the infinity of T DxD?

Since when the experience help you to fill a big power difference in a fight? Then, Baraqiel is a fallen angel even older than Belial and fought in the war, experience a lot of higher than an ex human of 17 years old, but it not helped.

I’ve never said that Issei only because has T DxD will defeat easily Belial, I’ve only said that for the plot will be a hard fight like ishibumi wants, but logically it would be easily.

The so called man who fights like a caveman meaning he's wasting time and power, with half two years of experience has defeated gods, maou class or over, heavenly dragon and super devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
the rating game is going to be diehsuer one where ravel and roygun must shine ... because if it is solved with force it would be very disappointing.

I also maintain my position that it is possibly revealed that diehsuer can be a super demon and against issei it is necessary to reveal all his power (in this way it would not be so disappointing if it is resolved by force)
It would be the one of the bigger surprises of ever. If he can be a super demon, I pretend the same for Grayfia, Serafall and Falbium because logically is possible following that of Belial

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-03-28 at 13:58.
Old 2020-03-28, 13:29   Link #1532
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Diehauser uses a king piece heavily adjusted by Ajuka to become a Super Devil. It is far different than the king pieces that existed before in that it can only be given to devils that are Maou-class or above and don't already have an evil piece inside them. It gives a huge power boost to whoever wields it(far greater than what an ordinary king piece would grant you). Ajuka only made one of these super king pieces and it will be the only one he ever makes. He did this to bolster the strength of the Underworld. And he wanted to entrust it to someone who he could trust with the power. He offered it to Vali first but he refused. So he offered it to Diehauser and he initially refused until recently.

Catch is after the Azazel Cup, he can't participate in any Rating Games ever again.

Problem solved. And this is just a random brain fart of mine.
But Ajuka can trust Diehauser? Diehauser didn't seem against putting Issei's parents in a dangerous situation just so he could achieve his goal. He also didn't seem to be worried with the possibility of destroying the relationship of Issei's and his parents when he forced Issei to drink dragon's blood.

Its makes sense for Issei to forgive and maybe trust Diehauser (He is dumb), but someone smart like Ajuka...

But well, this is DxD so fuck logic.
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 13:37   Link #1533
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmito View Post
But Ajuka can trust Diehauser? Diehauser didn't seem against putting Issei's parents in a dangerous situation just so he could achieve his goal. He also didn't seem to be worried with the possibility of destroying the relationship of Issei's and his parents when he forced Issei to drink dragon's blood.

Its makes sense for Issei to forgive and maybe trust Diehauser (He is dumb), but someone smart like Ajuka...

Well, all the fact about the parents was a plan of Rivezim, not Belial, while he was fighting with issei, had not intention to injure or kill him, even if he could do it easily.
His goal was find the truth about the death of Cleria, finding the truth behind the rating games, a corrupted system. Then, revealing all this to the population has decreased the power and influence of a lot of old devils. Thing hard for Ajuka or Sirzechs.
All this was not to obtain personal gain, benefits or profit.

His actions has gived good things by this view point, then, it has been ajuka to allow to Belial to join in the tournament. Zekram sees him as a young devil to not ignore for the maou position.

If Vali and the members as Cao Cao and George are importants and trusted members, even after all their actions as terrorist, in confront to them, Belial seems a saint

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-03-28 at 13:49.
Old 2020-03-28, 13:42   Link #1534
BlazeSatori

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I’ve been thinking about the dragon form. What if it is a fusion of Issei and the manifested Ddraig? We know dxd takes a lot from dbz and we have yet to see fusion. That would certainly be the sort of Dey’s ex Machina to throw off belial’s plans
It really should be something that happens, I just feel it’s a matter of if Issei’s body really does have that much power of great red then he might be able to activate that power just like in volume 12 when he combined the Great Red might be one of those power ups he could do with Ddraig
BlazeSatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 14:23   Link #1535
godz

Quote:

Issei forgives so easily, it wouldn't surprise me if he became friends with hades.
Issei say forgive and became friends with cao cao, who did something like this.

"Xenovia also couldn’t react to the sudden action, and her sword was destroyed! The Excalibur, which was made into Durandal’s sheath, was broken!

Ho-Ho-Hold on a sec! It got destroyed like that!? What did the orb that just disappeared do…..and why did Ex-Durandal get destroyed all of a suddennnnn!!

No-one could react to it and everyone was astonished at the Ex-Durandal being destroyed!

“---That is the first one. Cakka Ratana’s ability is to destroy weapons. The ones who can oppose this ability are those who are quite strong.”

Cao Cao says. Then the next moment…..

SPLASH!

There was blood spurting from Xenovia’s body…… That’s because there was a hole in her stomach.

“Gough….”

Xenovia spits out blood from her mouth and falls down! I can tell that it’s a critical wound with one glance!

“I also made the Chiyatsu Calathana change into the shape of a spear and pierced her stomach with it. If you couldn’t see that, then that means you can’t defeat me, wielder of Durandal.”

Hearing Cao Cao, everyone spread out around the scene.

“Hurry with healing Xenovia! Asia!”

Rias reacts right away and orders Asia to heal. Asia was standing dazed looking at the fallen Xenovia, she soon realises the situation and goes to Xenovia’s aid!

“Xenovia-san! Noooooooo!”

Asia started the healing while crying out loud!

………………….! Bastard! This shit! You hurt Xenovia! You hurt my comrade! Both me who was enraged and…..Kiba went towards Cao Cao! Just like me, Kiba was also furious!

“Cao Caooooooo!”

“I won’t forgive you!”
(dxd, volumen 11 life 3)

On Diehsuer belial I found this, taken from dxd volume 25.

<<Oh! The match has been decided! Following the sudden return of the Champion Diehauser Belial, he has once again earned a victory!>>

The status of the tournament was displayed on the TV screen. There, the splendid sight of the Rating Game Champion who returned to the tournament was shown. Diehauser Belial had clenched yet another victory.

Xenovia groaned.

“As expected of Rating Game Champion. Even though he only started participating from the middle of the tournament, it’s only a matter of time before he qualifies for the main draw of the tournament.”

It was exactly as Xenovia said. Even though he joined part-way through the tournament, he smoothl-, no, he naturally keeps gaining stars, and his evaluation is already in the top ranks as well.

“He is also winning against God-class beings, right? Needless to say, the Champion really is amazing.” added Irina.

Emperor Belial even defeated teams belonging to God-class beings with his superior tactics and great knowledge of the Rating Game’s rules. Well, since Diehauser’s true strength alone is undoubted, even if God-class beings were to get close, he could deal with them properly. As expected, Diehauser’s specialty, [Worthless] is strong….inviolable even. If the enemy was an unskillful God-class being, their power would be crushed by [Worthless]. And because of that, Team Belial, who showed the nature of the Champion are certainly expected to go into the main tournament."(dxd, volumen 25 life 0)

I wouldn't be so surprised if diehsuer belial's super demon potential is revealed.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 14:46   Link #1536
Lucidrago

Quote:

He trusted Diehauser enough to let him carry out his plan against Rizevim and didn't reveal it to Issei and the others. He also could have stopped Diehauser in that volume but he didn't.
Old 2020-03-28, 14:47   Link #1537
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Issei forgives so easily, it wouldn't surprise me if he became friends with hades.
Issei say forgive and became friends with cao cao, who did something like this.

"Xenovia also couldn’t react to the sudden action, and her sword was destroyed! The Excalibur, which was made into Durandal’s sheath, was broken!

Ho-Ho-Hold on a sec! It got destroyed like that!? What did the orb that just disappeared do…..and why did Ex-Durandal get destroyed all of a suddennnnn!!

No-one could react to it and everyone was astonished at the Ex-Durandal being destroyed!

“---That is the first one. Cakka Ratana’s ability is to destroy weapons. The ones who can oppose this ability are those who are quite strong.”

Cao Cao says. Then the next moment…..

SPLASH!

There was blood spurting from Xenovia’s body…… That’s because there was a hole in her stomach.

“Gough….”

Xenovia spits out blood from her mouth and falls down! I can tell that it’s a critical wound with one glance!

“I also made the Chiyatsu Calathana change into the shape of a spear and pierced her stomach with it. If you couldn’t see that, then that means you can’t defeat me, wielder of Durandal.”

Hearing Cao Cao, everyone spread out around the scene.

“Hurry with healing Xenovia! Asia!”

Rias reacts right away and orders Asia to heal. Asia was standing dazed looking at the fallen Xenovia, she soon realises the situation and goes to Xenovia’s aid!

“Xenovia-san! Noooooooo!”

Asia started the healing while crying out loud!

………………….! Bastard! This shit! You hurt Xenovia! You hurt my comrade! Both me who was enraged and…..Kiba went towards Cao Cao! Just like me, Kiba was also furious!

“Cao Caooooooo!”

“I won’t forgive you!”
(dxd, volumen 11 life 3)

On Diehsuer belial I found this, taken from dxd volume 25.

<<Oh! The match has been decided! Following the sudden return of the Champion Diehauser Belial, he has once again earned a victory!>>

The status of the tournament was displayed on the TV screen. There, the splendid sight of the Rating Game Champion who returned to the tournament was shown. Diehauser Belial had clenched yet another victory.

Xenovia groaned.

“As expected of Rating Game Champion. Even though he only started participating from the middle of the tournament, it’s only a matter of time before he qualifies for the main draw of the tournament.”

It was exactly as Xenovia said. Even though he joined part-way through the tournament, he smoothl-, no, he naturally keeps gaining stars, and his evaluation is already in the top ranks as well.

“He is also winning against God-class beings, right? Needless to say, the Champion really is amazing.” added Irina.

Emperor Belial even defeated teams belonging to God-class beings with his superior tactics and great knowledge of the Rating Game’s rules. Well, since Diehauser’s true strength alone is undoubted, even if God-class beings were to get close, he could deal with them properly. As expected, Diehauser’s specialty, [Worthless] is strong….inviolable even. If the enemy was an unskillful God-class being, their power would be crushed by [Worthless]. And because of that, Team Belial, who showed the nature of the Champion are certainly expected to go into the main tournament."(dxd, volumen 25 life 0)

I wouldn't be so surprised if diehsuer belial's super demon potential is revealed.
Its the Fairy Tail syndrome. The enemys can do the most evil things possible against the main cast. If they say sorry, not only they are going to be forgiven, but also they will be awarded.
Old 2020-03-28, 14:50   Link #1538
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
He trusted Diehauser enough to let him carry out his plan against Rizevim and didn't reveal it to Issei and the others. He also could have stopped Diehauser in that volume but he didn't.
Yes, fuck the logic. Diehauser really deserves to be trusted after what he did. He clearly cares a lot about people that are close to Issei, someone that supports Issei (like Ajuka) have no reason to not trust Diehauser. In fact they all should support Diehauser, so he can become a new Maou.

Last edited by Palmito; 2020-03-28 at 15:01.
Old 2020-03-28, 18:18   Link #1539
saucerKing

Quote:
He clearly cares a lot about people that are close to Issei
now that is lying, diehauser doesn't cares more about the people close to issei as he does to any normal person on the streets of the underworld. sure there is the scene whit issei mother but that doesn't show attachment from diehauser
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 19:53   Link #1540
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
now that is lying, diehauser doesn't cares more about the people close to issei as he does to any normal person on the streets of the underworld. sure there is the scene whit issei mother but that doesn't show attachment from diehauser
Do you know what sarcasm means?