AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-04-24, 18:10   Link #23881
bakapervert
A pervert

Ruta is the currency name right? Why does she have 99999 of it I wonder?

PS: Just read the Mahou Gakuen. It's far better than the SS there. It's great that the story started from the very beginning. I was always unable to immerse myself in the SS because I was always wondering, how the hell the development became like this. But the manga has nice explanation and the humors are strong like usual.

Last edited by bakapervert; 2020-04-24 at 18:40.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-25, 04:00   Link #23882
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Ruta is the currency name right? Why does she have 99999 of it I wonder?
Maybe, saving for future usage, like a Mother?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-25, 04:07   Link #23883
dimlik

It does not sound that much though... 99k is just for one year of a good life or even less. Better 999k

On another note... Do you think we will have a chappie today? A chappie-chappie

Last edited by dimlik; 2020-04-25 at 04:29.
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-25, 05:33   Link #23884
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
Don't know anything about Chappie. But we did get a new WN chapter today.

Old 2020-04-25, 07:52   Link #23885
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
It does not sound that much though... 99k is just for one year of a good life or even less. Better 999k

It's not really that much money when you consider that Luta is basically equivalent to Yen. Even Hajime got 487,000 Luta just from selling some random monster materials that one time in Brooketown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Don't know anything about Chappie. But we did get a new WN chapter today.
It was a terrible movie. This week's chapter, on the other hand, was fantastic. Finally, another long, extended battle scene. Neunte makes a brief return, although she insists on her new identity as Nogari. The difference between the two is pretty dramatic, so I'm still really interested in the exact mechanics of how the former apostles developed souls. Hajime also took the next step on his journey to perpetual energy.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-25, 08:09   Link #23886
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Hajime also took the next step on his journey to perpetual energy.
So, is the Kouki & Hajime arc over?
I haven't read the arc since that Endo & the 2 Spider one (thought its better to read it once its over).

Old 2020-04-25, 08:48   Link #23887
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
So, is the Kouki & Hajime arc over?
I haven't read the arc since that Endo & the 2 Spider one (thought its better to read it once its over).
While this particular battle seems to be over, the arc itself still probably has quite a ways to go. After all, Hajime and Kousuke don't return to the Sinclair kingdom until after they go through the fourth summoning and meet the goddess. If I had to guess, though, the author will probably take a break from this arc in a chapter or five after wrapping things up in the Sci-fi world.
Old 2020-04-25, 23:16   Link #23888
Draigathar

i hope he goes back to the family trip once this arc is over i kinda looking forward to them meting shia's clan
Draigathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-26, 11:48   Link #23889
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
While this particular battle seems to be over, the arc itself still probably has quite a ways to go. After all, Hajime and Kousuke don't return to the Sinclair kingdom until after they go through the fourth summoning and meet the goddess. If I had to guess, though, the author will probably take a break from this arc in a chapter or five after wrapping things up in the Sci-fi world.
but wasnt it a forgone conclusion that for the other summoning its only Kouki who sticks to the end and Hajime only finished "half way through?" unles the wording is a bit weird considering it was stated it took them roughly 2 weeks to get back but to "where" Tortus or Sinclair?
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-26, 12:52   Link #23890
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
but wasnt it a forgone conclusion that for the other summoning its only Kouki who sticks to the end and Hajime only finished "half way through?" unles the wording is a bit weird considering it was stated it took them roughly 2 weeks to get back but to "where" Tortus or Sinclair?
It took then two days to go back to sinclair, everyone was making a fuss because Hajime went back with Endo and not Kouki, when everyone was accussing Hajime of letting Kouki behind on purpose he told everyone that Kouki could go back whenever he wanted but that he was busy flirting with the goddes from that world, from the sci-fi world. The author said in the afterword of this week's chapter that the next chapter will be the epilogue of this arc.
Old 2020-05-02, 07:52   Link #23891
borisdrakoni

Well, the sci-fi world is over for now. The author digs a bit into the theory of Arifureta's multiverse, and G10 is put in charge of upgrading the luxury cruise liner Avenst as its future navigator. We also got the fourth summoning at the end and finally get to meet the goddess, Auralod Rea Lefit(アウラロッド・レア・レフィート).

The author mentions there may be another break until the next chapter so that he can properly put things together, although he doesn't think it will take a month.

A couple of more thoughts regarding the sci-fi world arc. In this chapter it's mentioned that Hajime slept for 40 hours after the final battle, which coupled with the time they already spent there plus however much time they take to get back from Auralod's world doesn't seem to match up with the two days it supposedly took them to return to the Sinclair kingdom. Thus, I wonder if those worlds are similar to Rutoria's world and exist on a faster time axis. I'm also curious to see what will happen with Listy in the future. I don't recall her being mentioned in any other arcs so far, but at the moment she seems to have firmly cemented herself into a daughter position. Well, I suppose if Hajime could have a local wife like Rose, then it wouldn't be too far a stretch for Listy to become a local daughter. Haha, actually I'd really like for Listy and Myuu to meet sometime just so that Myuu could sweat a bit and worry about her position.
Old 2020-05-03, 03:53   Link #23892
bakapervert
A pervert

The conclusion of this arc is really beautiful, with how G10 git recruited. I hope we will e able to see the end result fast. Also interesting how everyone is now carrying mini world with them along with demon or spirit residences
Old 2020-05-03, 05:03   Link #23893
RDNexus

"mini worlds"? "demon/spirit residences"?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-03, 06:45   Link #23894
dimlik

"The deadline for the application for the light novel 『Artifact of Permanence』 that is the special perk for purchasing the complete set of Blu-ray is at 6 May. It has a total of 224 pages. The event in the novel happen after the end of the anime while the party is in the middle of going to the desert. Kaori is going at wild speed, because of that Myuu get traumatized, and Haijme and party are fighting a group that is similar with the JSDF at a place that look like Japan. "

Sucks no one can taste THIS TREASURE though beside Japanese and some hardcore fans who are willing to fly over to Japan (after carantine? Or now, if it is even possible). Let's wait until it appears at least in some of those jap. auctions... Well, I can miss some bonus stories, but fack, 200+ pages of main (main bonus) story!!! No, I won't miss that for sure no matter the cost.
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-03, 08:03   Link #23895
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
"mini worlds"? "demon/spirit residences"?
Hajime figured out how to connect the spaces of treasure warehouses to each other, and had Shea's spirit partners help develop environments inside of them, so the insides have become more like pocket worlds rather than empty voids. All of Hajime's possessed golems live in separate storage areas that are like their own territory. For instance, the demon possessed Grim Reapers live in Hajime's treasure warehouse, The Demon Rangers and Lovecraftian horrors live in Myuu's treasure warehouse, and the elemental spirits live in Shea's treasure warehouse.
Old 2020-05-03, 08:29   Link #23896
bakapervert
A pervert

The author is also pretty impressive with how he make it that Kouki's next summoning seem like something natural instead of just coincidence. With the sacred tree revived, perhaps the pathway to the goddess 's world is connected with that sf world once more and the goddess immediately used the chance to snag a hero for herself
Old 2020-05-03, 09:53   Link #23897
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
The author is also pretty impressive with how he make it that Kouki's next summoning seem like something natural instead of just coincidence. With the sacred tree revived, perhaps the pathway to the goddess 's world is connected with that sf world once more and the goddess immediately used the chance to snag a hero for herself
She did mention that some people called her the incarnation of the heaven tree, so there's definitely some kind of connection. The author has also brought up the subject of the relative distance and difficulty of travel between worlds a few times before, too. I just wonder if all this mythology with the world trees and multiverse being introduced is actually leading somewhere. The after stories started out mostly as a disjointed collection of tales showing the daily life of the Nagumo family at different points in time after returning to Earth. As more time has passed, however, the author has begun drawing connections between the various events that have occurred to the point where it's starting to feel like there's another overarching plot beginning to take shape.
Old 2020-05-03, 10:50   Link #23898
jagt

The author said already several times in the afterwords of chapters that he wants to make the after sotry in a book too, so of course he needs to built a plot for giving content to those volumes, the most likely the daily life stories in that case will be turned or well on the things that happen in between the important events or in materials for new volumes of short stories, maybe the two options at the same time too.
Old 2020-05-08, 13:36   Link #23899
dark44

Is there really anyone want to read about Kouki why wasting time on him
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-08, 14:23   Link #23900
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
Is there really anyone want to read about Kouki why wasting time on him
cause character growth and his interactions with hajime are actually fun to read

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel