AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-05-09, 11:36   Link #221
Meophist

My Next Life as a Villainess mini-anime: https://twitter.com/hamehura/status/1259060544138391552

It seems this one is called "Learn with Catarina".

…There's a lot of these, isn't there? There's the mind conference series, the voice drama series, the Catarina farm series, the ten question series, and now this.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-09, 14:35   Link #222
Nivek von Beldo

Jejeje now the Mom was not happy with bakarina noisiness and act her stop, and she still having the snake as plan C.

Something to comment as we got to a lake rather the beach for summer, again swimsuits might have not invented yet...if anything the whole bakarina harem might have loss all their blood via nose if they have those.

Bakarina Charisma is even Charming Sirius, the minor characther too, the whole concerto was funny and seems Mary love Alan as much as Bakarina

(Hey Bakarina, tried to push Maria with Sirius, that might break the game)

And like the baka she is...she didn't do her homework early. WTF, her RL friend Acchan looked like Mary too... and a super secret route...the game will fuck her now isn't it?
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-09, 16:53   Link #223
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Jejeje now the Mom was not happy with bakarina noisiness and act her stop, and she still having the snake as plan C.
I was disappointed. I thought Catarina made those snakes herself.

Quote:
the whole concerto was funny and seems Mary love Alan as much as Bakarina
No, it's just that he hasn't realized he's in love with Catarina, and Mary wants to keep it that way.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-09, 18:47   Link #224
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The mom really wanted to compliment Bakarina, but the girl in question made it really hard to
She's indeed an extremely good girl but she definitely has some weird quirks.

During the "date" at the lake, I thought it was odd Alan didn't seem all that interested in Catarina and appeared to still view her as a rival. I wasn't expecting it would be revealed Mary had been working behind the scenes to ensure he doesn't realize his feelings for Catarina so she has less rivals. I thought Geordo was the most dangerous but I'm going to have to revise that opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
And like the baka she is...she didn't do her homework early. WTF, her RL friend Acchan looked like Mary too... and a super secret route...the game will fuck her now isn't it?
Accha doesn't look that much like Mary. On the other hand, she has Sofia's voice, and Sofia just happened to bring up she got the feeling she had gone shopping with Catarina before when they had never done it. Sofia had also reminded Catarina of Acchan in an earlier episode. She's totally her reincarnation, but it appears she hasn't awakened her memories of her past life.
Another thing that supports this is that Sofia is apparently the only one of the main characters uninterested in Catarina romantically, shipping her with her brother instead and just being happy being her friend.
Old 2020-05-09, 18:52   Link #225
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 6:

The lake visit happened a bit differently from the manga, but I'm not complaining!

That view, Nicol and Katarina looked like they were kissing in the town. ><

As always, the Bakarina council of platelets.. err.. I mean lolis are kawaii. ^^

Alan the tsundere, so good at playing the piano.

Mary showing signs of yandere....

looking forward to next week!!
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-09, 19:20   Link #226
Wandering Soul

Mary is surprisingly devious. The reveal that she's been preventing Alan doesn't realize his own feelings really shows you can't judge a book by its cover.
Old 2020-05-09, 20:52   Link #227
Frontier

The new Catarina has definitely improved the life and relationships of the people around her...but she's also still quite the handful .

Keith was totally leaning in for a kiss. Best Bro also has his eyes on the prize and isn't going to let Geordo have his way .

I guess that lakeside visit was this show's equivalent of a beach episode, just minus the swimsuits and the actual beach. Good thing they had the foresight to bring fresh clothes for Catarina and Mary .

The Bakarina Council is in Summer Break mode and finally drop all pretense of worrying about doom flags that may never happen. And Nicol is so effective he can even affect the council, even stoic glasses Bakarina .

It was neat hearing Maaya Uchida voice the "normal" Catarina as her old otaku self, and how that differs from how she plays Catarina. I'm curious if what Aachan was about to say about a route she completed has any bearing on what's going on. Could it have just been Nicol's ?

I've never seen a fiance treat the man she's engaged to like a love rival and manipulate his feelings in order to make sure he doesn't realize he likes a girl she has eyes on. It's pretty emotionally cruel on Mary's part, but I guess all's fair in love and war .

I'm guessing those girls glaring at the student council president as he stares at Catarina won't end well .

Yeah, I kinda figured Bakarina was the type to leave all her homework till the last minute. And even with Keith's help she didn't finish .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Accha doesn't look that much like Mary. On the other hand, she has Sofia's voice, and Sofia just happened to bring up she got the feeling she had gone shopping with Catarina before when they had never done it. Sofia had also reminded Catarina of Acchan in an earlier episode. She's totally her reincarnation, but it appears she hasn't awakened her memories of her past life.
Another thing that supports this is that Sofia is apparently the only one of the main characters uninterested in Catarina romantically, shipping her with her brother instead and just being happy being her friend.
Mind...blown .
Old 2020-05-09, 23:31   Link #228
Liddo-kun
is this so?

a few more thoughts on the episode..

amazing how strong Katarina arm strength has become. I guess that powerup came from all that farming!

surprised they even brought a change of clothes to the picnic. Were they expecting to get wet?

poor Alan stuck with a girl who does not even care about him.
Old 2020-05-10, 00:26   Link #229
kagato3

The episode has a lot of references to the skipped side chapters for Tom the gardener (who's all but been ignored in the anime. he helped her with starting her field, making her toy snakes (it is a joint project), and smuggling her favorite hoe and work outfit into the school, she reignited his will to live ) the head maid, and Anne the maid as well as a chapter that covers Sophie's dream which happened before the first time she went to Bakarina's house

Sophie HAS made it clear she is romantically interested in Bakarina She's just willing to share with her brother as seen she has broad tastes (she's fangirled over both yuri and Yoai)
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-10, 01:42   Link #230
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Mary is surprisingly devious. The reveal that she's been preventing Alan doesn't realize his own feelings really shows you can't judge a book by its cover.
It mostly shows Alan has almost Bakarina levels of denseness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The mom really wanted to compliment Bakarina, but the girl in question made it really hard to
She's indeed an extremely good girl but she definitely has some weird quirks.

During the "date" at the lake, I thought it was odd Alan didn't seem all that interested in Catarina and appeared to still view her as a rival. I wasn't expecting it would be revealed Mary had been working behind the scenes to ensure he doesn't realize his feelings for Catarina so she has less rivals. I thought Geordo was the most dangerous but I'm going to have to revise that opinion.
Geordo may be sleeping on his laurels a bit too much, as her fiance. If he wants some time alone with her, he's really going to have to up his game.

Quote:
In the game, she was yandere for her brother. Who knows how that translates now that Bakarina entered the picture, but I don't think she's uninterested romantically...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-10, 02:36   Link #231
Meophist

Full version of "For You, My Dearest One" from episode 6:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-10, 03:53   Link #232
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I still feel choosing anyone not Geordo could lead to bad end, trial and execution, because Katarina is already engaged. Or maybe there's some way to avoid this if she choose other characters? These are not spoilers, just my thoughts.
Old 2020-05-10, 04:41   Link #233
Random14

I had read some spoilers so I knew they had skipped over some subplots, but was surprised they at least referenced the side characters.

I love that crayon drawing, it fits Bakarina so perfectly. My favorite moment was seeing the Bakarina Council on vacation too. Her mind is the last place where they can enjoy modern stuff.

Hang in there Keith, even if you're not there to protect her/your position, Bakarina's denseness is a formidable defense, although even that's starting to weaken a bit. Cute to see Sophia push her brother towards Bakarina, whereas Mary looks like she's going to be more... aggressive.

Its almost strange to have Maria get so little screentime after the last few episodes but I enjoyed the humor of this episode. Time is sure passing fast, from Bakarina's entrance to school to summer break and now back to school.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-10, 07:58   Link #234
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh I loved this part when they finally showed Mary's hidden side...
She is actually the most dangerous one according to Geordo

Being Keith is a suffering

but I also loved Bakarina's logic in every single situation
Glad that they didn't jump up to the plot right away... I love the pacing
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-10, 08:37   Link #235
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Spoiler for fanart:
Old 2020-05-10, 10:18   Link #236
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
poor Alan stuck with a girl who does not even care about him.
Not only that, she's manipulating his emotions to make sure he remains oblivious to his feelings for Bakarina because she wants said Bakarina .
Old 2020-05-10, 11:05   Link #237
devilo96

I just wish we can get 24 eps,i mean i really enjoy the series
Btw how many vol that the novel already out in japan?
Kinda sad the transalation already stop
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-10, 12:23   Link #238
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
In the game, she was yandere for her brother. Who knows how that translates now that Bakarina entered the picture, but I don't think she's uninterested romantically...
Perhaps Sofia feels she is able to "share" Bakarina with her bother?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Not only that, she's manipulating his emotions to make sure he remains oblivious to his feelings for Bakarina because she wants said Bakarina .
When will people learn that a Threesome is the one true way end these things!
Old 2020-05-10, 17:13   Link #239
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I love how the personalities inside are taking a break during summer vacation too
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-10, 18:14   Link #240
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
When will people learn that a Threesome is the one true way end these things!
Sophia seems like she's open to a threesome but I think Mary would do her best to cut out the man in the equation .

Tags
reincarnated mc, reverse harem