AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-05-17, 15:44   Link #261
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
Stella does not look down on him like the others, otherwise she would not flirt with him. However Neith and Stella are possible future haremcandidates, so I don't think they will be permanently fanservices, after all a king must have heirs. We hope their relationships with Yuuto develop already in volume 3-5.
I didn't mean stella was like the others, only that she doesn't expect much from him based on some things she has said. And yeah I figured that they were most likely future harem candidates, I just meant that sample images usually plays a role in the coming volume and so I just thought he might end up in some kind of pervy situation with either of them or both in volume 3. And while she seems flirty that's definitely her just teasing him since he knows about her as an idol.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-17, 20:57   Link #262
SirCopert

Well, not really, for now she doesn't seem to like or interest men, this side shows it only with Yuuto, now I don't say that she has feelings for him, but that this is a luxury only for him
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-18, 05:15   Link #263
Sakamaki Izayoi

Here is a preview from volume 3(no illustrations though).

https://kimirano.jp/kakuyomu_contents/work/548/10006

From my understanding through the use of our good friend google translator, it seems like Reina
Spoiler:
Old 2020-05-19, 01:45   Link #264
Sakamaki Izayoi

Sketch of new character, Jodogahama Lost/Rosuto.

With so many new characters/candidates appearing it gives me the impression that this series will have around the same number of volumes as HxH.
Old 2020-05-19, 10:22   Link #265
Silvertail

Thus this series seems to have more male character than HxH. Even if their all mostly bad guys.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-20, 00:58   Link #266
Sakamaki Izayoi

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2020-05-21, 05:53   Link #267
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
Thus this series seems to have more male character than HxH. Even if their all mostly bad guys.
Well, there is chance that they will become good guys, eventually

And yeah, more of male characters is good thing because it would be weird if there was only one major male character(male extinction ) , and if there is shortage of guys then it might lead to "Yuri"(I'm not biggest fan of it).

Images of Neith and Stella are very fine and might be be teaser for lewd scenes(or it's just trap? ) with Yuuto(and that they might join his harem in near future)
Old 2020-05-22, 21:38   Link #268
Sakamaki Izayoi

Lewd Miyabi and Lizel incoming

NSFW
Old 2020-05-23, 14:55   Link #269
SirCopert

I'm confused, why do they have tattoos?
Old 2020-05-23, 19:44   Link #270
darkofficer
just a devil

arcane lovers stuff probally

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-25, 10:39   Link #271
SirCopert

Seeing some illustrations of volume 3 I can say that Stella in the shower is a sight for the eyes, however Reina was not in a coma?
Old 2020-05-25, 14:40   Link #272
Sakamaki Izayoi

Guess I'll leave the preview illustrations here in case someone didn't see it yet, credita to Kiyoe for that.

NSFW

NSFW

NSFW

Old 2020-05-28, 21:45   Link #273
Sakamaki Izayoi

I wonder if this guy is Aspite.
Old 2020-05-31, 11:01   Link #274
SirCopert

For a moment I thought that she was the mother of Yuuto in the tattoo scene and not Lizel, and it seems that Stella will be allied with Yuuto, thanks kiyoe for the illustrations
Old 2020-05-31, 14:08   Link #275
Sakamaki Izayoi

Since the imgur link was not posted yet here it is.

https://imgur.com/a/9C94w6E

Big thanks to Kiyoe and Sparhawk6.

Last edited by Sakamaki Izayoi; 2020-05-31 at 14:30.
Sakamaki Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-10, 19:17   Link #276
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for the colored illustrations. I've been reading the chapters on Bakapervert's blog but hadn't been able to see the colored illustrations yet.

So how many people have already been reading it? It's translated up to Chapter 4 so far and I've read them all.
Old 2020-06-10, 20:08   Link #277
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Thanks for the colored illustrations. I've been reading the chapters on Bakapervert's blog but hadn't been able to see the colored illustrations yet.

So how many people have already been reading it? It's translated up to Chapter 4 so far and I've read them all.
I'm caught up too, pretty nice volume till now(still a bit disappointed on the ritual being kind of skipped) Lost is easily the most interesting character in the series so far and it's nice to see Geld acting more friendly than before wirh Yuuto too.
Old 2020-06-11, 18:15   Link #278
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I probably shouldn't be, but I'm worried about Yuuto's grades. I wonder if there's no one he can ask to help with his studies? I do agree with you about Geld (and his grades are much better than Yuuto's).

One thing I'm concerned about regarding that ritual they did is the fact that Yuuto doesn't remember what happened after the point we saw up to.

Stella's characteristic magic is really OP and she's got too huge of a power source. Yuuto will be in trouble if he has to fight her. I hope they don't become enemies permanently if they have to fight. And yeah, speaking of troublesome opponents, Lost is also one. He said before that death means nothing to him because he has the Death arcana. If he really means he can't be killed, he'll be really hard to beat. Hopefully there's a loophole to that aspect of his powers.

On another note, Neith seems to be in love with Yuuto. And Yuuto is being dense as usual (I don't like that).

I hope for Lizel and Miyabi's feelings to become known to Yuuto more clearly since he's too dense to notice it himself and they also aren't making it easy (though Miyabi's words and actions make it easier to see than with Lizel--if only Yuuto could tell).
Old 2020-06-11, 18:37   Link #279
yuiichi9

It seem possible for demon king candidates to become a card. On volume 3, chapter 2 said the following. "I still don’t have any Card. I’m going to choose good Cards from the candidates who drop out."
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-11, 18:39   Link #280
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I probably shouldn't be, but I'm worried about Yuuto's grades. I wonder if there's no one he can ask to help with his studies? I do agree with you about Geld (and his grades are much better than Yuuto's).

One thing I'm concerned about regarding that ritual they did is the fact that Yuuto doesn't remember what happened after the point we saw up to.

Stella's characteristic magic is really OP and she's got too huge of a power source. Yuuto will be in trouble if he has to fight her. I hope they don't become enemies permanently if they have to fight. And yeah, speaking of troublesome opponents, Lost is also one. He said before that death means nothing to him because he has the Death arcana. If he really means he can't be killed, he'll be really hard to beat. Hopefully there's a loophole to that aspect of his powers.

On another note, Neith seems to be in love with Yuuto. And Yuuto is being dense as usual (I don't like that).

I hope for Lizel and Miyabi's feelings to become known to Yuuto more clearly since he's too dense to notice it himself and they also aren't making it easy (though Miyabi's words and actions make it easier to see than with Lizel--if only Yuuto could tell).
Lizel must be a good student too so I think she could help him, or maybe even Geld or Ruki since their grades are amazing. Regarding Stella, I think it's inevitable that they'll have to fight each other at some point, but only when Yuuto gets stronger and learns a couple more tricks from his arcana.

I can see how him being dense can be kind of frustrating, he personally is my least favorite MC between all of Kuji Masamune's series so far but well, I know he will stop being dense sooner or later, same thing happened to Kizuna, Yuuto's road to that is just going slower than Kizuna's.

Tags
action, arcana, axed, bakapervert, demons, ecchi., fake harem, harem, hentai artist, nbr imouto, romance, supernatural