AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-05-27, 00:44   Link #2121
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
AxA with the Eros Engine should be completed by time the Evies invade.
This will be so, but the question is: What will his AxA look like. I mean if AxA is like Sirzech true form, than turning into huge dragon would be cool. I would like the idea if Ise final power-up would be a mechanic crimson dragon god with the help of the god from the other world.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 06:33   Link #2122
Emperor of D.

I can't help but just raise an eyebrow at Issei's comment.

Spoiler:

Seriously Issei? How much will you continue to underestimate yourself. It's getting rather pathetic at this point.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 06:47   Link #2123
saucerKing

it probably was said before but at this point ishibumi is still trying to play the underdog card when it makes no sense. issei is a monster, vali is a monster, anyone near their level is a monster too so its ridiculous that issei thinks the original trio would be able to match team DxD when their team is full of hard counters to them and either vali or issei himself would body most of them.

only nezha is impressive and even then he cant take on team DxD
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 06:51   Link #2124
Itsmepatrick

Well it'll take a long while before Issei gets his remaining powerups as he just recently get two consecutive powerup which is AxA and True Dragon Deification respectively.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 06:54   Link #2125
Itsmepatrick

Yeah Nezha is powerful. He is like the stronger version of Cao Cao. Nezha will toy with Issei in Pseudo Dragon Deification in my opinion.
Old 2020-05-27, 07:10   Link #2126
XFire
150% done

Son Goku caught the True Longinus with his finger tip on his first appearance. Chances are he's significantly stronger than a lot of you are assuming. Him being able to beat DxD Issei or Vali would be BS, but outside that I dont really see a problem with Issei's statement. And Issei has only had the ability to use DxD effectively for a couple of weeks.
Old 2020-05-27, 07:11   Link #2127
bashkim1234

AxA and true DXD was unnecessary in mine opinion. Ise should train his forms to the maximum ,before he get new power-ups. Ise has not master one of his forms, but he just new forms or power-ups for no reason.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 07:25   Link #2128
saucerKing

you mean the same longinus that whit its strongest attack on balance breaker couldn't kill issei who had a massive weakness against it? if anything that speaks bad of the true longinus more than good of sun wukong

i see the problem whit the fact that there is gasper who via time stop would immobilize them and have someone else like sairaorg BtB punch them to oblivion not to mention dulio and tobio who are there too.

also more of my problem is whit issei having such low self-esteem and constantly underestimating himself, guy can go into punches whit gods and is in the top 10 strongest in the world and has massive influence so its jarring to see him constantly acting like he is not a big deal when he is.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 09:05   Link #2129
Itsmepatrick

Vali will at least need to use DxD L to defeat Sun wukong that's how strong Sun Wukong is but if he can return to his peak like what happened to Strada I'm sure he is comparable to Nezha or slighty weaker and he will give Vali in DxD L a run for his money.

Yeah for the time being Issei should focus on mastering their Longinus too many powerups is kind of boring . Then Ishi should focus on empowering the other members of DxD especially the Longinus users.
Old 2020-05-27, 09:07   Link #2130
Hakai

Even after mastering AxA + ExE

Ise: I'm finally confident in my attack power now. Maybe it has even reached old man Tannin's level

Ravel: Ise-sama please stop being retarded
Old 2020-05-27, 09:20   Link #2131
Lucidrago

Yeah this underdog thing is kind of annoying me too. And 'because they're gods' seems to be used too often as this pseudo Deus-ex-machina to nerf both Issei and Vali to the point that non-Top 10 beings are able to take them on simply due to being gods. It's starting to feel that Issei's and Vali's DxD forms are being made kind of useless at this point. And CCQ and EJOD are basically jokes.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 09:47   Link #2132
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Issei will be back to below Raynare level in no time
Old 2020-05-27, 10:14   Link #2133
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
I can't help but just raise an eyebrow at Issei's comment.

Spoiler:

Seriously Issei? How much will you continue to underestimate yourself. It's getting rather pathetic at this point.
A beautiful joke not even more funny at this point.

First gen Zubajie had damages for the age only after a little fight with his descendent and Le fay, without be able to defeat them. While Akeno (vol24) could face them for all the match without problem.

First Sha wujin had a dislocated hip because the fight with Kuroka (issei BxB could easily defeat him) and the descendant.

Sun wukong is the strongest, but with the old age has losted a big part of his strength, however in raw power is even surpassed by BxB Vali and CxC issei (ultimate class), saying that a direct hit would defeat him.

Even excluding the strongest Longinus users of DxD team as: Issei, Vali, Tobio, Sairaorg, Dulio, Lavinia, the team would win easily trough the team work, taking advantage of the resistance being youngers. As for the fact that not even all the team is necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Vali will at least need to use DxD L to defeat Sun wukong
EJOD is enough to defeat him without problems

However the problem of self-esteem is in this comment
Quote:
hink Xenovia and Irina are already strong enough, but the people that we and our comrades are dealing with recently are nothing but Maou class, God class, top class beings who were at the top even amongst all of the factions. In this situation, there’s nothing strange if you feel that you are lacking in ability. Every time we meet with guys like that, even I feel that I am still not strong enough
Really issei when during all the tournament, the opponents strongers than you in DxD are Mahabali, Indra and Balberith? Even though the victory with a top 10 as Vidar with an artificial BxB and his team.
Victory against Nyx, Erebus and Tartarus. P DxD slightly inferior to Ddraig and AxA may defeat easily together both Hades and Angra for exemple?

Never one time that issei says that he is not enough intelligence to creat strategies for the team or else, but always about the thing where is strongest.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-05-27 at 10:25.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 10:31   Link #2134
Blazor 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Son Goku caught the True Longinus with his finger tip on his first appearance. Chances are he's significantly stronger than a lot of you are assuming. Him being able to beat DxD Issei or Vali would be BS, but outside that I dont really see a problem with Issei's statement. And Issei has only had the ability to use DxD effectively for a couple of weeks.
I beg to differ. Even outside Vali and Issei DxD forms, you have 80% Fenrir, Balor Rias, Dulio, Sairaorg BTB and Tobio. Also add in swordsmans like Kiba, Xenovia and Arthur. This is not even including their peerage members. The old trio would get stomped by Team DxD without Vali and Issei.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 10:41   Link #2135
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
I beg to differ. Even outside Vali and Issei DxD forms, you have 80% Fenrir, Balor Rias, Dulio, Sairaorg BTB and Tobio. Also add in swordsmans like Kiba, Xenovia and Arthur. This is not even including their peerage members. The old trio would get stomped by Team DxD without Vali and Issei.
Exactly, the contemptuous attitude of issei that used to work at the beginning is now obsolete ... At this rate it will no longer be a shame if it will not be annoying.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 11:34   Link #2136
Hakai

Ise's just bad at powerscaling
Old 2020-05-27, 15:06   Link #2137
Viessa

What did you guys think will be the focus in shin vol 5
Viessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 15:52   Link #2138
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viessa View Post
What did you guys think will be the focus in shin vol 5
Mainly the rating game between Issei vs Belial, with the nerf of this first for the plot.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 17:52   Link #2139
godz

and roygun completely falling in love with issei because issei told him that the sky is blue.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 18:14   Link #2140
Itsmepatrick

The longinus users will assemble after Issei defeat Diehauser.