AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite girl?
Todoroki Shion 2 1.96%
Mikogami Matora 0 0%
Hiougi Karura 13 12.75%
Oboro 5 4.90%
Arahabaki Nonko 0 0%
Fushiguro Yaya 1 0.98%
Miyazaki Chisaki 15 14.71%
Ameno Hibari 7 6.86%
Ameno Sagiri 37 36.27%
Nakai Chitose 0 0%
Yumesaki Harumu 0 0%
Kanazawa Seri 0 0%
Shiratsuyu Renge 1 0.98%
Miyazaki Hiyori 0 0%
Shigaraki Koyuzu 0 0%
Higurashi Nazuna 0 0%
Urakata Urara 0 0%
Harashima Rui 0 0%
Ryuuzen 0 0%
Yunohana Yuuna 21 20.59%
Other (specify in your post) 0 0%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2020-06-04, 13:08   Link #1821
TXBPNTVN

Fuck the author. To hell with all fake harems!!!
TXBPNTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 14:41   Link #1822
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
From what I am reading
Spoiler for ch 209 and manga ending:
That would be oddly disappointing after all that build-up.

I guess we'll see, but I'm hoping for at least an open end.
Old 2020-06-04, 15:02   Link #1823
tsunade666

what this manga got axed?

one girl ending? hmm.... mixed feelings on this. I like 1 true route and the dreams had shown each girls their ending but I'm still having mixed feelings on it.

Will wait to see in translations on how it end.
Old 2020-06-04, 15:38   Link #1824
Ulin

People should get their salt out of the thread tags... and spoilers too (even if are biased and still not accurate)
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 17:44   Link #1825
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Agreed. I am disappointed with this ending, but I wouldn't fret just yet. Volume 24 is listed on Amazon to be about 192-194 pages, which is the amount of pages for a standard Yuuna volume. However, from whence Volume 24 starts and where the series ends, there is no possible way for it to have met that page quota. Expect some extra chapters
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 19:14   Link #1826
AP24

Spoiler for Final chapter pic:
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 20:37   Link #1827
darkofficer
just a devil

well the name was in the title. not gonna lie bit dissapointed after those chapters before

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-05, 04:56   Link #1828
dark44

Really what is with this shit end i gave up on japanese i well read chinase is better
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-05, 05:29   Link #1829
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Ah yes, the good ole...

First Girl Wins.

And just to add on, that with the exception of Kimetsu no Yaiba (and even that has an argument), all the series that are ending just now are getting the "fuck it, I'm wrapping it up this way even though it's horrible" treatment from the author. If these are due to Covid-19, looks like it's claiming even manga endings...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-05, 05:42   Link #1830
Hakai

I mean, the manga is named after her. It was either going to be Yuuna ending or harem.

Would have been nice to have a harem ending with this one but oh well.
Old 2020-06-05, 09:59   Link #1831
Silvertail

Is it just me, or does it seem like harem mangas series mostly end with one girl winning while harem light novel series tend to have harem ends?
Although they both sometimes have the open ending where the fighting never ends.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-05, 10:06   Link #1832
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Ah yes, the good ole...

First Girl Wins.
Not only the first but also titular girl. Why does this still surprise people?
Old 2020-06-05, 13:38   Link #1833
Tenzen12

It doesn't. There isn't even single surprised person. Still author threw bait so many dared hope for lesser evil and last time I checked having hope was only perquisite for disappointment.
Old 2020-06-06, 15:15   Link #1834
dragon1412

I haven't read the chapter yet, but from the last image, it seem to be an open end with implied Yuuna wins. Seem like stereotype ending type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
Is it just me, or does it seem like harem mangas series mostly end with one girl winning while harem light novel series tend to have harem ends?
Although they both sometimes have the open ending where the fighting never ends.
Depend on the magazine i think, I read a fair share of manga that actually end in harem, but I don't think I know one that is actually in Jump but I do knows few others series in other shounen magazine that had harem end. Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo is having a harem end and the author isn't even leaving any open chance as the MC having 9 kids with 3 girls in the ending, even leaving the order of their birth. But Mushibugyo was in Shounen sunday. The closest in Jump that have what could consider harem end is To love ru.

On the other hand I think that when It come to light novels, there is more diverse publishers and some harem end series have easier time to find spotlight. It is also true that Harem end do appear more frequent in LN compare to manga due to reader demographic though.

There is also that in recents year, harem end also become more common in manga as well, Most work that I know actually have a harem are series that in recents 3-4 years, before that, it much, much harder to find a story that have a harem end in manga. Now though, they are more common to found in monthly or bi-monthly magazine. Though I don't remember if there ever was one who have actual harem end in weekly, I do remember a few series has implied harem in Young Jump though that one is Seinen.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-10, 04:07   Link #1835
Lex79

After reading the whole chapter, I can say the ending is fine and I'm ok with it but...we were SO close for a perfect harem ending...
Old 2020-06-10, 05:31   Link #1836
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
After reading the whole chapter, I can say the ending is fine and I'm ok with it but...we were SO close for a perfect harem ending...
And then author being such p#ssy and refuse to do it .
Hah , at least we currently have the 100 girl friends series .

Anyways , is it really a wedding dress , i don't think it is , since she changed into earth bound spirit type .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-10, 06:09   Link #1837
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Yuuna's ending is unacceptable
This is probably open ending... Where Yuuna is the first wife and the rest are going to follow up

but seriously.. did I just waste my life to follow this manga only for this kind of conclusion? This looks like a filler chapter instead of the final chapter
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-10, 07:57   Link #1838
Silvertail

So another harem series has ended. Honestly, this series reminds me of We Never Learn and Niseko. They uses both arc that involved all the girls and chapters that focus on the main guys' growing relationship with one of heroines. Thus this series is more supernatural and ecchi than both of them, which have minor level fan service scenes.

Its a damn shame that this series didn't end in a harem, but a least the author threw us a bone by showing us a future where Kogarashi fell in love with each of the main heroine and kissed them. We even got to see adult Sagiri and Chisaki.
Old 2020-06-10, 08:05   Link #1839
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Is the dream consider as Canon to begin with , if no then it is just red herring .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-10, 09:17   Link #1840
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Is the dream consider as Canon to begin with , if no then it is just red herring .
The dreams were the possible futures where each of the main heroine became Kogarashi lover. So each of them can be sort of counted as canon, even if they won't happen now.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, exorcist mc, fake harem, harem, main girl wins again, main heroine bias, privileged main heroine, supernatural elements