AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-06-14, 09:04   Link #2321
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Well even her strengthening power is steadily growing .But once she got the hang of it her progress in this field will also be fast as abnormal things happen for those who are with Issei as Azazel stated and there are also some veterans who can give her some advices.
The only was Sona being a water magician, however in terms of raw power Ingvild has already surpassed her, for the rest the talent is enough to do everything alone. I would like some lesson of Rossweisse about the Norse magic
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-14, 09:06   Link #2322
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Troopers View Post
Going back, the only spoilers I have found were that :

Ddraig said that after completing True Dragon Deification, Issei has the power and presence that is commensurate to transcendentals. Now the consumption of the true dragon deification is similar to the previous pseudo dragon deification, except that the muscles are very tired after the battle, but the shadow of death has disappeared.

I also found something about Issei and Le Fay having a BBQ and Issei renegotiating his contract with Le Fay. Issei saying to Le Fay he wants her to be his magician forever with her blushing and Ravel saying he flirted, later with Le Fay saying yes and Rias saying his dream keeps on growing; Issei right after saying his harem battle is only beginning.

Although I'm not sure if the part with le Fay and Issei is in the same chapter.

Wonder if even in his base he has the presence of Transcendental . So now the Pseudo can already be discarded as he can already use True Dragon Deification and the repercussions of using it is not life threatening. This form should only be use by Issei if the opponent is above Heavenly Dragon class and or guys like Crom. Hope only the Pseudo Dragon Deification will be discarded and Issei will use his Dragon Deification I mean this form got only used twice by Issei.

Since this Volume is too long hope Issei's scenes with Le Fay will be a long one.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-14, 09:07   Link #2323
Giuseppe1234

Quote:

Wonder if even in his base he has the presence of Transcendental . So now the Pseudo can already be discarded as he can already use True Dragon Deification and the repercussions of using it is not life threatening. This form should only be use by Issei if the opponent is above Heavenly Dragon class and or guys like Crom. Hope only the Pseudo Dragon Deification will be discarded and Issei will use his Dragon Deification I mean this form got only used twice by Issei.

Since this Volume is too long hope Issei's scenes with Le Fay will be a long one.
Half volume has been already translated and le fay’s presence is irrilevant until now. However Ddraig said that his base has the presence of trascendental.
Old 2020-06-14, 09:12   Link #2324
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
The only was Sona being a water magician, however in terms of raw power Ingvild has already surpassed her, for the rest the talent is enough to do everything alone. I would like some lesson of Rossweisse about the Norse magic
And then she should ask Le Fay to teach her forbidden spells. With her talent it should be easy for her to learn magic of different types as she is like the girl version of Vali as stated .
Old 2020-06-14, 09:17   Link #2325
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Half volume has been already translated and le fay’s presence is irrilevant until now. However Ddraig said that his base has the presence of trascendental.
Got unlucky as her volume got at the same time with the final battle against Alliance of Hell. Well the later chapters there should be many scenes of her and Issei as the battle against Hades was already done at around Life. 4 if I'm not mistaken so there will be no fighting scenes except Valis encounter with the UL's in the later half of the volume .
Old 2020-06-14, 09:17   Link #2326
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
And then she should ask Le Fay to teach her forbidden spells. With her talent it should be easy for her to learn magic of different types as she is like the girl version of Vali as stated .
I do not see why should she ask le fay for the magic, when there is in her peerage someone more talented and powerful

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-06-14 at 09:28.
Old 2020-06-14, 09:17   Link #2327
Death_Troopers

Quote:

For True Dragon Deification, seeing as it seems quite taxing on the body, I think Issei will use it as a kind of last resort, in order to not tired himself too quickly. Pseudo DxD should not really be a problem anymore.

For Le Fay, the BBQ scene could be the whole Next Life chapter, but I'm not sure about that one.
Death_Troopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-14, 09:19   Link #2328
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
For True Dragon Deification, seeing as it seems quite taxing on the body, I think Issei will use it as a kind of last resort, in order to not tired himself too quickly. Pseudo DxD should not really be a problem anymore.

For Le Fay, the BBQ scene could be the whole Next Life chapter, but I'm not sure about that one.
The only problem is sensation of tiredness on the muscles at the end, for the rest he can use T DxD for 88. The problem of resistance is irrelevant
Old 2020-06-14, 12:37   Link #2329
godz

Ingvild only wakes up in each volume to show that it is broken and then goes back to sleep.

The battle of le fay vs meredith was very short, this was not the volume of le fay, it was the volume of hades.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-14, 16:59   Link #2330
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
I do not see why should she ask le fay for the magic, when there is in her peerage someone more talented and powerful
Le Fay was the one who excels at forbidden spells since she these spells at Golden Dawn it's already stated in the novel .Rossweisse excels at Sealing Magic and Elemental Magic so Ingvlid can learn from her in that department area but Le Fay is the one she should ask if it comes to forbidden spells.
Old 2020-06-14, 17:13   Link #2331
Itsmepatrick

Quote:

True Dragon Deification should serve as Issei's trump card as its too powerful to be used on just a god class it should be against Heavenly Dragon class and above and his Pseudo Dragon Deification should be replaced by Dragon Deification. He should be able to use it now with no qualms like the last time he used it.

I wonder how much improvement does the unlocking of the dormant Great Reds power in his body.

Old 2020-06-14, 19:21   Link #2332
Palmito

So.... how did Vali all of a sudden manage to "summon" Albion? When he did this in Life 3, none of the several characters around him questioned him about it.

Did i missed something here? Did he cooked his noodles using Amrita instead of regular water?
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-14, 19:30   Link #2333
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmito View Post
So.... how did Vali all of a sudden manage to "summon" Albion? When he did this in Life 3, none of the several characters around him questioned him about it.

Did i missed something here? Did he cooked his noodles using Amrita instead of regular water?
It's Vali, if Issei does something Vali will imitate him and he will improve
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-14, 19:37   Link #2334
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
It's Vali, if Issei does something Vali will imitate him and he will improve
But he didn't imitated Issei. He got the same power up, but its not mentioned (as far as i remember he didn't drink Amrita or something similar) how he did it. This is what i want to know. How did he got this power up?
Old 2020-06-14, 20:08   Link #2335
Itsmepatrick

It's a function of the Sacred Gear that got unlocked after Issei drink Amrita if I'm not mistaken.Maybe Ishi doesn't want Vali to get left behind even in techniques by Issei. He already got a lot of catching up to do as Issei already has True Dragon Deification and his AxA.
Old 2020-06-14, 21:23   Link #2336
cyberdemon

More like Amitra just got Issei to the level necessary to unlock it. Vali simply had the skill and magic necessary to handle it on a more natural occurrence. Isseis stamina and vali’s magic are both top tier but their stability in the dxd g and dxd l were vastly different. Issei required a pseudo form, vali didn’t. Amitra just brought Issei up to the stability level to handle the summon. Vali didn’t require the help to reach that level.

Really have to wonder though, with how fast both of them are growing, will there even be a ratings game field strong enough to handle the battle between them?
Old 2020-06-14, 21:35   Link #2337
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
More like Amitra just got Issei to the level necessary to unlock it. Vali simply had the skill and magic necessary to handle it on a more natural occurrence. Isseis stamina and vali’s magic are both top tier but their stability in the dxd g and dxd l were vastly different. Issei required a pseudo form, vali didn’t. Amitra just brought Issei up to the stability level to handle the summon. Vali didn’t require the help to reach that level.

Really have to wonder though, with how fast both of them are growing, will there even be a ratings game field strong enough to handle the battle between them?
Going by this logic, shouldn't Vali be able to "summon" Albion in the moment that he got his DxD armor?
Old 2020-06-14, 21:49   Link #2338
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmito View Post
Going by this logic, shouldn't Vali be able to "summon" Albion in the moment that he got his DxD armor?
Not necessarily. Say that they each need a set skill level to perform the summon. Let just put it at say 20%. Issei due the instability of his body, the requirement of pseudo, the need for Ophis and Lilith to resonate, and his general lack of talent could only start at about 1%. Whereas Vali with his talent and magic could start at 10%.

Amitra brought Issei up suddenly to said 20% by helping him stabilize the pseudo form. Vali using his talent and magic moved up to the 20% a little slower but on his own natural abilities. Not to mention seeing Issei manage it allowed him to realize It was possible. Like with their dealings with the past users to unlocked cxc and emperio.

Vali has talent but not the ability to look outside the box. He can do anything himself but lacks originality to think of possibilities and instead focuses on improving what he already has. Issei lacks talent and as such would look outside the box. He requires help but also Is able to try new things that nobody has thought of.
Old 2020-06-14, 22:19   Link #2340
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Not necessarily. Say that they each need a set skill level to perform the summon. Let just put it at say 20%. Issei due the instability of his body, the requirement of pseudo, the need for Ophis and Lilith to resonate, and his general lack of talent could only start at about 1%. Whereas Vali with his talent and magic could start at 10%.

Amitra brought Issei up suddenly to said 20% by helping him stabilize the pseudo form. Vali using his talent and magic moved up to the 20% a little slower but on his own natural abilities. Not to mention seeing Issei manage it allowed him to realize It was possible. Like with their dealings with the past users to unlocked cxc and emperio.

Vali has talent but not the ability to look outside the box. He can do anything himself but lacks originality to think of possibilities and instead focuses on improving what he already has. Issei lacks talent and as such would look outside the box. He requires help but also Is able to try new things that nobody has thought of.
I agree, but here is the thing. Just like Issei "used" the past users of the BG to achieve CxC, he also "used" Amrita to achive "Ddraig Summoning". Those things were a expecific "road" that Ishibumi set for him to achieve his power ups. He also did set the past users of the DD as a "road" for Vali to follow and achieve EJO.

The things is, there is no expecified "road" for Vali to achieve "Albion Summoning". He just was able to do it out of a sudden. In your theory, a certain "stability level" is all that is necessary to be able to use "Summoning", and while that makes some sense, we don't know if that is the case because there is no explanation in the story about how he did it.