AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-06-20, 15:11   Link #32821
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Wow. I didn't even know you could roll a 4* from there...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-20, 17:31   Link #32822
XFire
150% done

Saber Lily was added fairly recently, and as far as I know is the only 4* in that gacha

Be kinda cool if they added the other welfares too.
Old 2020-06-20, 18:50   Link #32823
McW
Canaan II When?

I'm done... I hate gacha, it made burn through all my quartz...but finally I unlocked the kid mode (OG PS Spiderman Very-very easy mode), and I complete the 4+1/2 grand support.

Images
a
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Pretty good for a F2P but still no Gilgamesh or Alt-Arjuna to made optimum use buster buff.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-20, 21:42   Link #32824
cyberdemon

Saber lily was added at the beginning of the year to the friend gacha. So far the only 4* but I’m guessing they will start adding more old welfare servants in the future in rotation that are no longer attainable.

when the anniversary comes up in en, which gssr will you All pull from? While I’d benefit more from archer since I have the fewest from that list, I will likely go for lancer since boobsturia and scathach are my more desired servants right now. Particularly scathach who I would easily grail to 100. Wouldn’t mind Bryn either. A consolation prize would be np2 Tama lancer or eresh. Meaning I’ll probably end up with karna or enkidu. Lol

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2020-06-20 at 23:25.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-21, 01:39   Link #32825
Tormenk

Gunning for Rider or Extra class banners. Both are even in distribution between servants I have and don't have but GSSR has never been kind to me so I'll probably get dupe Jeanne or Sherlock from Extra lol. Dupe Drake or Maid Alter isn't bad imo since I use both of them extensively.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-21, 03:37   Link #32826
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Finished Anastasia yesterday and woah, high maintenance servant to the last second.

Sadly Mash is now useless for Story quests... I know some people think she is awesome, but to my personal teams she is now useless, as I have no one left giving out strong defense buffs.
Mold Camelot also sucks compared to Lord Camelot(Especially the ATK buff). Ever since Orthinax everything just turns her into Mashed Kyrielight. Its fine for non essential battles, since you can just turn her back to her original, but really annoying in story fights.
Osakabahime can do the same to a certain extent but hers is a NP.

E: mash's first skill for example is about as useful as Jeanne's true name revelation.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-06-21 at 07:02.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-21, 12:27   Link #32827
Homura7

Yes, Mash's performance has greatly diminished starting Lostbelt, but that fits in the lore. Mash no longer is a demi-servant, as Galahad went to slumber. That said, her skills are still useful in battle if you know how to use them.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-21, 18:14   Link #32828
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Gunning for Rider or Extra class banners. Both are even in distribution between servants I have and don't have but GSSR has never been kind to me so I'll probably get dupe Jeanne or Sherlock from Extra lol. Dupe Drake or Maid Alter isn't bad imo since I use both of them extensively.
I have every extra servant besides foreigners. I’m fine with friend servants there. Archers are my fewest but lancers are my desires.
Old 2020-06-22, 00:26   Link #32829
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
Yes, Mash's performance has greatly diminished starting Lostbelt, but that fits in the lore. Mash no longer is a demi-servant, as Galahad went to slumber. That said, her skills are still useful in battle if you know how to use them.
Not to my team. If her first skill wasn't bunker bolt but still the team-wide buff then she'd still fit in. But Bunker Bolt is absolutely useless. - If it was a team buff - sure that would work, but it isn't.If they had at least changed her Command Card deck, maybe.
But sadly, neither of that is true, what remains is an arts Servant with rather poor NP generation, now having an ability that basically doubles her buster damage.

That's good on Servants with class advantage, but rather useless to Mash, which is why I compared it to Jeanne's 2nd skill. - You can use it, but it won't help you at all against bosses.

However, Ortinax does fix one of the glaring issues I had with her design before. Namely, the absence of pauldrons. The breast-shaped armor is fine according to Shadiverse, but her arms are pretty much wide open to cut off. Hand-protection doesn't matter since she isn't using that sword of hers anyway.

E:
Finally finished Shimosa, and now I want Assassin Kojiro sparring with Musashi on a regular basis lol. I want a 3 or 4 Star Kojiro now...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-06-22 at 02:59.
Old 2020-06-22, 20:11   Link #32830
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post

If the servants stay the same as on Wikia, then it's Lancer banner for me. The fewest servants and the most bang for the buck.
Old 2020-06-22, 23:24   Link #32831
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
Spoiler for Speculation:

Hm... maintenance on en. Was an event starting? Or maybe lb2 going live? Didn’t see any announcements

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2020-06-22 at 23:59.
Old 2020-06-23, 07:15   Link #32832
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Spoiler for Speculation:

Hm... maintenance on en. Was an event starting? Or maybe lb2 going live? Didn’t see any announcements
Spoiler for Answer to speculation:

Old 2020-06-23, 08:21   Link #32833
chaos_alfa

I was wondering what does the class skill Permeation of Evil, Heroine's Dignity en Serious Match do? The in-game explanation isn't very clear. Does every servant with the skill automatically get a bond level when finishing the respective pseudo-singularity or does it increase the amount of bond exp gained every quest?
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-23, 10:47   Link #32834
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

NA is back, and its performance is worse than ever.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-23, 10:53   Link #32835
InfinityDragonGod

Spent about 200 quartz
Got 3 Sigurd and 1 Valk lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
NA is back, and its performance is worse than ever.
It's working much better than before for me. Maybe it's your phone.
Old 2020-06-23, 14:21   Link #32836
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
I was wondering what does the class skill Permeation of Evil, Heroine's Dignity en Serious Match do? The in-game explanation isn't very clear. Does every servant with the skill automatically get a bond level when finishing the respective pseudo-singularity or does it increase the amount of bond exp gained every quest?
Just double the bond points.

Pseudo Singularity...

I: Evil Character
II: Female (+Astolfo and D'eon (the latter be female anyway, but k)
III: Saber, Archer, Lancer
IV: Caster

Old 2020-06-23, 18:15   Link #32837
Rizare

Saber lily was added to the FP gacha back during New Year 2020 for F/SN 15th year anniversary.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-23, 20:02   Link #32838
cyberdemon

Any idea when the 3rd anniversary will happen in en? Lostbelt 2 happened nearly a month earlier than in jp. Could it happen in the next week or so bas3d on their schedule?

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2020-06-23 at 22:22.
Old 2020-06-24, 00:43   Link #32839
phenom
Maebara Keiichi fan

Sumanai vs Sumanai

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2020-06-24, 13:59   Link #32840
Homura7

Lostbelt 2 really teaches you how to use Ortinax Mashu properly.

Like, who cares if her first skill is barely of any use, she has two taunts, one of which grants her invincibility. Plus that 20% bond bonus.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon