AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-06-30, 07:45   Link #301
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
Roughly in the first half of DxD, the mc runs away from the girls like the typical beta, fortunately Kuji did not take example from Ishibumi on Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha, for now he has only made preliminaries with his harem, but surely in the future there will be sex scenes
oh dear

I was gonna pick up this series because it seems like my kind of ecchi LN (lol)

for references, my favourite ecchi LN of all time is Magika no Kenshi which is harem (of course) & ecchi but the main draw is how the relationships evolve.

How does this series compare to that? I know that we only have 3 vols so far but I'm just curious.

P.S: I also read DxD which was great but the romance in there is a slow burn IMO
Old 2020-06-30, 09:42   Link #302
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
oh dear

for references, my favourite ecchi LN of all time is Magika no Kenshi which is harem (of course) & ecchi but the main draw is how the relationships evolve.

How does this series compare to that? I know that we only have 3 vols so far but I'm just curious.

P.S: I also read DxD which was great but the romance in there is a slow burn IMO
Well I would say, I find romance well done in these three volumes. While the protagonist is not dense (strange, considering that the Japanese have a fetish for the dense protagonists, but Kuji does not seem to share it) and he knows how to be ruthless when needed, he is rather balanced.
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-30, 10:12   Link #303
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, Kuji is balanced Author. He's doing good job at it.
But seriously, I still can't accept the disappointed harem ending he gave it to HxH...
Old 2020-06-30, 10:31   Link #304
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
But seriously, I still can't accept the disappointed harem ending he gave it to HxH...
what should we do with the girls from another planet, just drop them off to their own planet.

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-30, 10:32   Link #305
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

His son going have his harem. Including Grace, Zel....ah I can't say anymore....
Old 2020-06-30, 10:39   Link #306
SirCopert

I don't think the son will have those girls in his harem, moreover I believe that every now and then he will continue that series even if he doesn't dedicate himself as before, I suppose he will devote more efforts to Maou Gakuen and Tensei
Old 2020-06-30, 10:39   Link #307
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
oh dear

Are you still reading DxD or did you stop? I'm still reading it because it's quite good (aside from the author's inconsistencies regarding power levels and such).

Maou Gakuen is doing pretty well so far. The romance seems promising.

And like I said already, DxD gets better on the romance side of things. Sure it starts off kind of slow but the pay off is great since Ise is already engaged to most of the girls in the harem. It just takes 10 Volumes for Rias and Ise to start dating (although one of them is a side story Volume).
Old 2020-07-05, 11:52   Link #308
Hakai

I'm late but finally reading Volume 2. And I just wanna say I frikkin love the headmaster, dude's hilarious.
Old 2020-07-05, 12:47   Link #309
dark44

the author did two series one with harem end and the other was fake harem so gonna wait for it to end before reading to not be dissapointed
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-05, 23:50   Link #310
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
the author did two series one with harem end and the other was fake harem so gonna wait for it to end before reading to not be dissapointed
I think it's pretty safe to assume that this one will end up with a harem or small harem. MC's power literally revolves around love and skinship(a bit similar to Kizuna's Heart Hybrid) and it's clearly being shown that the girls are developing romantic feelings for the MC, plus, supernatural elements. When reading one of Kuji's series it's pretty easy to identify if it's going to go harem route or not. In Ecstas all the "harem" girls were NPCs/AI(so yeah, literally fake harem) the MC only showed romantic interest in 2 (real) girls and they live in a normal society. In HxH the MC showed interest in all of the girls and they all(the main harem) had feelings for him, plus, there were also supernatural elements.

But well, it's understandable if you prefer to wait till it ends, or maybe give the series a shot but going without expectations and simply enjoying the ride.
Old 2020-07-06, 00:32   Link #311
Hakai

MC's mom low-key has the best design.

That oyakodon tease! I do feel bad for her husband tho

The villain in this vol is definitely more interesting than the previous one

Lizel-senpai is hiding something? She definitely seems to know a lot more than she's telling the other three.

(still in the middle of the volume btw, athletic festival just started).
Old 2020-07-06, 16:26   Link #312
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Dragin Sin: Welcome aboard! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

As for the oyakodon tease. I also feel bad for the husband.

@Sakamaki Izayoi: Yeah, this series already seems like it'll have a True Harem ending. As you said, the MC's powers revolve around love and skinship and the girls also love him already.
Old 2020-07-06, 16:36   Link #313
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disdanny View Post
I got it thanks. So far it feels like another DxD story to me lol but this time the Mc is going to be the demon king.
Funny thing is, Issei is a candidate to be a demon king himself.
Old 2020-07-06, 17:00   Link #314
SirCopert

By oyakodon you mean Miyabi and Miyako, right? Well, a little sad for her husband, but it depends on her husband's personality, maybe he's a selfish bastard who doesn't give a damn about himself, or maybe he's dead, or maybe Mikako has never been married, or it was an artificial insemination, or a political marriage. There are many theories about the husband
Old 2020-07-06, 17:31   Link #315
Hakai

Father is still around

Quote:
Even Otou-sama is suspected of a treason that he don’t remember doing and got summoned to the devil world……we barely held ownership to this house with only me and Okaa-sama living here……」
Oyakodon could still work if the guy is just an asshole and/or their marriage is falling apart.
Old 2020-07-06, 18:15   Link #316
SirCopert

Ah, it's true I forgot it. However even though it was mentioned vaguely, it didn't appear. And Miyako doesn't bother to flirt and seduce Yuuto
Old 2020-07-06, 23:46   Link #317
Hakai

Fnished with Vol 2. That was a satisfying conclusion for the fight.

So he can borrow his card's bloodline magic, isn't just limited to mana. Nice, kinda reminds of Magika.

Headmaster still the best character.
Old 2020-07-07, 22:46   Link #318
MaskedRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
What was disappointing about it? I'm curious about your opinion.
MaskedRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-08, 01:42   Link #319
Hakai

V3

Quote:
Miyabi turned her gaze to her mother with a twitching face.

「Say……Okaa-sama? I’m happy that you are helping us but, that attire is……」

Certainly it also bothered me.

See-through lingerie, and then negligee that was also see through. It was difficult to decide where to look.

「No, when I heard that Yuuto-san is coming……I thought that I’ll do my best.」
LMFAO
She still hitting on Yuuto!!

So Aspite, tries to take the girl. Gets his ass beat by the mc and becomes a shut-in from shock and depression. Sure reminds me of a certain grilled chicken

Stella is op af. Definitely lived up to all the hype.
Old 2020-07-08, 02:18   Link #320
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post
LMFAO
She still hitting on Yuuto!!

So Aspite, tries to take the girl. Gets his ass beat by the mc and becomes a shut-in from shock and depression. Sure reminds me of a certain grilled chicken

Stella is op af. Definitely lived up to all the hype.
Wonder if that means he'll become a bro later on

After Yuuto seduces his sister, of course.

Tags
action, arcana, axed, bakapervert, demons, ecchi., fake harem, harem, hentai artist, nbr imouto, romance, supernatural