AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-07-04, 11:03   Link #2501
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post
Leaked illustration of Roygun
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
*not even an onee-san*
come on you can do better than that
Images
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-04, 14:30   Link #2502
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I can do better: Here's Roygun's TRUE form as she's not really a cougar onee-san
Spoiler for Roy-Roy:
Old 2020-07-04, 14:48   Link #2503
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
I can do better: Here's Roygun's TRUE form as she's not really a cougar onee-san
Spoiler for Roy-Roy:
so this is the power of the king piece-!
Old 2020-07-04, 15:40   Link #2504
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Will be interesting if Ishi will add an illustration of the whole "Sekiryutei of the Blazing Truth" tram members in their team uniforms.
I think that is more likely see Roygun appearance in SHIN 5 than see all Issei tournament group in their uniforms in Shin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post
Leaked illustration of Roygun
Images
lol

Is like see Lala from TLR..

Quote:
I want to see an illustration of both Verrine and Roygun in Shin 5. As well as Tiamat and Bova.
You need MIYAMA 0 in his SHIN 2 MODE(where we saw many characters appearances) to see half of the characters that you mentioned here in Shin 5.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-04, 16:17   Link #2505
Itsmepatrick

Ishi should at least include Rossweisse, Roygun in their team members and possibly Verrine if lucky.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-04, 16:38   Link #2506
cyberdemon

I’d like to see a picture of Ingvild as she tries on her uniform for the first time
Old 2020-07-04, 17:33   Link #2507
godz

I want an ecchi scene of le fay or ingvild or elmenhilde or Roygun ... With anyone I would be happy or satisfied.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-04, 17:39   Link #2508
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
I think that is more likely see Roygun appearance in SHIN 5 than see all Issei tournament group in their uniforms in Shin.

lol

Is like see Lala from TLR..

You need MIYAMA 0 in his SHIN 2 MODE(where we saw many characters appearances) to see half of the characters that you mentioned here in Shin 5.
I wonder what happened to Miyama in that volume to draw so much illustration, very detailed and beautiful, with a cover similar to slash dog.
If I think to the cover of shin 4 I may cry.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-05, 05:42   Link #2509
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I’d like to see a picture of Ingvild as she tries on her uniform for the first time
Same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
I want an ecchi scene of le fay or ingvild or elmenhilde or Roygun ... With anyone I would be happy or satisfied.
Minus Elm(I prefer the rest of them Ingvild >Le Fay Roygun) I am agree with you..

I can not put Roygun above Le Fay because WE NEVER SAW HER APPEARANCE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
I wonder what happened to Miyama in that volume to draw so much illustration, very detailed and beautiful, with a cover similar to slash dog.
If I think to the cover of shin 4 I may cry.
I DO NOT KNOW.. Maybe Miyama 0 was LESS BUSY that time? Ishi or the Editor said that IT WAS TIME TO DRAW MANY CHARACTERS? Unknown.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-06, 05:54   Link #2510
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Here's a thing: Issei's abilities aren't 'infinite' and instead are still finite. Yeah he has Ophis' 'infinite' power, but 'infinite' here is not the literal definition of infinity for their power only. Their power is just so immense that it's hard to counter and seem to have endless energy. In reality, infinity refers to lifespan only. Because the powers/abilities are indeed finite, then Diehauser could nullify his abilities with Worthless. The only things Diehauser cannot for a fact nullify with Issei, is his transformations and Penetrate. But those other transformation abilities like Boost, Transfer, etc, so long as he understands them, he could nullify 'em. So he could prevent Ddraig's manifestation, Infinity Blaster, Longinus Smasher etc.
Old 2020-07-06, 07:22   Link #2511
Itsmepatrick

I think Diehausers Worthless ability will also not be completely effective like in Rizevim's ability when Issei undergo Dragon Deification although I think theres a high chance that Issei will not use his DxD forms but I could be wrong though.
Old 2020-07-06, 07:53   Link #2512
The Infinite Dream

@Marvin wrong while P DxD didnt have Infinite power True DxD G does as even normal DxD in volume 20 was Infinite as stated by Ddraig.

[It’s extremely simple. Your ability to cancel is limited. Over here, the power of the Sekiryuutei’s ability is infinite. Since it’s a power which can’t entirely be cancelled — that would make things different, wouldn’t it?]
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-06, 08:18   Link #2513
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

It said 'entirely be cancelled' meaning it CAN, but not entirely. But that's really not infinite is it now otherwise no one would be able to prevent Issei's abilities. So no, in reality, Infinity for Issei and Ophis is just lifespan. Ishibumi doesn't dare make his powers actually infinite- because it would be too OP which he doesn't want. If the power was truly infinite, then Ophis wouldn't have been nerfed in Volume 11.

Last edited by Marvix; 2020-07-06 at 08:33.
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-06, 12:41   Link #2514
Viessa

I think what Marvis will say is the other beings in DxD Call Ophis Power "Infinity" because they don't understand the total power of ophis or can't imagine it because of their limit view of power. For ExE beings ophis may just be the average power (as an example). The view of Infinity Power is for every being different for a normal human a being like sirzechs is "Infinity" in aspect of power if ophis would be really "Infinity" nothing and i mean really nothing could be a threat for her because ophis is infinity
Viessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-06, 13:25   Link #2515
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Wrong Viessa. I'm talking about in general.
Old 2020-07-06, 21:26   Link #2516
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
It said 'entirely be cancelled' meaning it CAN, but not entirely. But that's really not infinite is it now otherwise no one would be able to prevent Issei's abilities. So no, in reality, Infinity for Issei and Ophis is just lifespan. Ishibumi doesn't dare make his powers actually infinite- because it would be too OP which he doesn't want. If the power was truly infinite, then Ophis wouldn't have been nerfed in Volume 11.
Infinity is not only an extreme high quantity of power, but even an ability. The characteristics of infinity make invalid the special abilities, so worthless it is useless.

Even if Rivezim was inferior to Issei DxD G, their difference was not so big, in this case a special abilities should work the same, but the canceller could not work for “infinity” characteristics, not for the gap of power.

As for Apophis with the primordial water that could not adsorbe issei’s fist, or Thanatos. Remembering that Ophis, except for Samael, even a direct attack of True Longinus could not damage her.

Furthermore how Belial may make worthless the infinity blaster when that explosion would destroy completely him? Then, infinity blaster is not a single hit of demoniac power that can touch to make worthless.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-07-06 at 21:56.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-06, 22:01   Link #2517
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
As for Apophis with the primordial water that could not adsorbe the dragon shots infinity, or Thanatos. Remembering that Ophis, except for Samael, even a direct attack of True Longinus could not damage her.

Furthermore how Belial may make worthless the infinity blaster when that explosion would destroy completely him?
apophis could not absorb issei dragon shots because he has a limit to what he can absorb, not because they were "infinite", the attack from the true longinus did damage her though? she had a hole on her chest, she just regenerated. the fact that samael could divide ophis and that she lost power due to that is proof "infinity" is nothing but a power boost, not actual infinite power, issei did not break trough rizevim SG canceler due to some "special characteristic", he just got enough power to not be fully canceled. anyone of that level of power would be able to do the same.

ophis power was not more "infinite" than trihexa or great red, it just was a shit ton of power but finite.

i agree though that even then diehauser should be completely unable to have worhlessnes work on infinity blaster or to cancel DxD. if rizevim a super devil whit a power laser-aimed for sacred gears could not nullify it then diehauser being able to would be bullshit. diehauser best nullifying feat is the phoenix tears which is nowhere near enough to justify such a thing, much less when he needs to understand BG which he shouldnt be able to either. if azazel cant understand the inner workings of normal SG then diehauser shouldn't either whit a longinus
Old 2020-07-07, 05:09   Link #2518
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Diehauser does understand BG. He nullified Boost. So Diehauser can understand Longinus and nullify them. Even Penetrate applied attacks non-direct [so not on the body with hands] were nullified. Really downplaying Diehauser here.
Old 2020-07-07, 08:13   Link #2519
Itsmepatrick

Correct me if I'm wrong I think what Diehauser Nullify is the Boost ability not sacred gear itself as even Azazel haven't who has the most knowledge about SG moreover Longinus hasn't not completely understood the entirety of SG system much more Longinus. So I'd say Diehauser some of the abilities of Boosted but if Issei undergoes Dragon Deification for sure he will not be able to completely nullify the Infinity aspects of Dragon Deification and Issei can just overpower him with just his raw power in Dragon Deification. But I believe Dragon Deification and AxA in this match although it's just my hunch. Will be great if Ishi will let Issei undergo Dragonification and become the Crimson Dragon like in Ex .
Old 2020-07-07, 08:54   Link #2520
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I just said he did indeed nullify Boost.

AxA won't be used. It's not a practical combat effective form. It's only for dealing with gigantic foes or those requiring a mega finishing move. AxA is too overly unnecessary against Diehauser's team. The only match AxA would be used in is the Indra match. Say if then he moves on to face Vali, he won't use AxA either unless Vali has something like AxA himself.