AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-07-15, 03:47   Link #23981
Huh...?

Full image of the previous Myu one from LN v11, and a new image of (Possessed) Yue.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-15, 05:52   Link #23982
borisdrakoni

Hajime’s looking a little rough there. I’d say Takayaki really upped his game for this volume. Though I was kind of hoping the other color insert would be the bath scene in Orcus.

***Edit***

New chapters of Zero and Gakuen mangas are out. Poor President Shizuku. Her best friend has found love and wants to quit the student council.

The bonus shorts coming out for volume 11 look like they'll be pretty fun.

Become a Swarm of Many Monsters Behind Myuu! (Prologue) - During a meal break, the incident at Erisen after Hajime and the others left that Myuu begins to talk about is...?

It's Before the Decisive Battle, Everyone Assemble! - Liliana's personal maid Helina comes to make a request to Hajime.

Arifureta Fairy Tales ~The Ugly Bunny~ - A child possessing pure white hair was born to the rabbit people that possess dark blue colored hair...?

Arifureta Magic Academy 10 The Black Days of the Apostles - In the early morning, Hajime and Yue-sensei are going towards the Sacred Teachings Church...?

Kaori's Yuri Yuri Diary - After capturing the Ice and Snow Cave Yue finds Kaori's diary...?

Venri-san's Madao Check - Venri, who is worried about Tio, takes out a certain checklist...? (TN:Gintama reference?)

***Edit 2***
Well, lots to take in from this week's chapter. The most important thing is that we finally got an explanation for how the worlds work. Hajime named all of the worlds and world trees, and we even learned the backstory of holy sword-chan. Oh, and Egari can talk now.

The author also gave us a tease of what to expect from volume 11. Apparently the biggest revisions for the volume were made for Yuuka, Endou, and the other classmates, so we should expect more development for them. The extra story is going to be about Tio's home visit when she was enlisting the dragon people's support for the final battle.

***Edit 3***
Got my copy of volume 11. There are some fantastic illustrations in this volume. It was everything I could have asked for. Cool fighting scene with Shea, the girls worriedly hovering over Hajime, bashful Yuuka, Kaori and Remia in the bath, Shizuku clinging to Hajime, Hajime claiming Tio, a look at Lily's darkside. All wonderful. As we expected, this volume ends after WN chapter 164, when they've all gone into Ehito's realm at the start of the battle.

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2020-07-24 at 10:37.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 10:37   Link #23983
Huh...?

LN v11 illustrations
https://imgur.com/a/wQGD4Lc

Old 2020-07-24, 11:07   Link #23984
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
LN v11 illustrations
https://imgur.com/a/wQGD4Lc
wonder what Hajime said to Yuka to make her so bashful
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 17:18   Link #23985
EvI

Finally Remia appears. xD
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 17:39   Link #23986
Draigathar

thanks for the pic's glad to see the bathroom in the hideout part didn't get cut and we got a pic for it too
Draigathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 17:39   Link #23987
tsunade666

Nice set of illustrations.
Old 2020-07-24, 18:12   Link #23988
haseo0408

Oh man, what a nice Illustrations, Lily sure is fit yo be a wife of the Demon King!. Need more clingy Shizuku!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-25, 08:53   Link #23989
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
Finally Remia appears. xD
Remia's illustration had already appeared a couple of volumes ago
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-25, 10:21   Link #23990
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
Remia's illustration had already appeared a couple of volumes ago
It was in the side stories volume, the scene where She's giving Myu her lunch.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-25, 19:12   Link #23991
borisdrakoni

Well, I finished volume 11. It was a great read, though now the wait for volume 12 will be painful. Even though it's been a few years since I've read these chapters in the WN, I feel like there were a lot of revisions done to the material for the LN. As the author has stated previously, most of it is in the form of giving the classmates more to do. Since plenty of it is still familiar, though, I'll just mention some of the things that stood out to me the most.
Spoiler:

Final thoughts: It’s kind of funny, but since most of the action is normally located towards the end of a book, it was a bit odd to have the big action segments out of the way in the first half of this volume. Of course, volume 12 should be nothing but battles, so I suppose having that buffer here is a good thing. Incidentally, I noticed that Hajime’s artificial arm is never shown in any of the illustrations in this volume. I wonder if it was intentional in order to surprise us with a new design for volume 12 since he had to make a new one. Overall, we got some solid character development all around. I particularly enjoyed how assertive Aiko and Lily were in this book, and Yuuka’s moments were fantastic as well. It was also nice to see a bunch of characters we had met throughout the story returning to lend their support, as well as the introduction of some new ones that will have a part to play in the after story. With any luck, maybe we’ll get to see the end of the main story by the end of the year.
Old 2020-07-26, 07:01   Link #23992
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Spoiler:
Nice to see that the Author actually remembered this time
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
I get the feeling that LN v12 might have some info/hint regarding the Tree Goddess and her Summoned Hero as well, who fought against Ehit and lost years back (and later sealing her Soul inside the Holy Sword). Probably during Kouki Vs Shizuku and Ryutarou. I think it would probably be mentioned/hinted in the final volume of "Zero" as well.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Forgot how many people got summoned during the incident or were the number was mentioned (i remember it was 30+, around 35 i think, but not sure). I remember the name of 24 (including Aiko).

Old 2020-07-26, 09:29   Link #23993
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Nice to see that the Author actually remembered this time
Spoiler:
Aiko also uses it when
Spoiler:

Quote:
I get the feeling that LN v12 might have some info/hint regarding the Tree Goddess and her Summoned Hero as well, who fought against Ehit and lost years back (and later sealing her Soul inside the Holy Sword). Probably during Kouki Vs Shizuku and Ryutarou. I think it would probably be mentioned/hinted in the final volume of "Zero" as well.
It's certainly possible. Or perhaps there will be some hints when Hajime and Yue go back into Ur Alt during the epilogue. Adding the world tree mythology into the series feels a bit like the author's attempt to add more of an overarching, interconnected plot into the after story since most of it is a bunch of disjointed, unrelated stories. Of course, it might have been his plan all along since world trees also factor in heavily in Tales of Phantasia, which had a massive influence on Arifureta's setting. I was also happy to see how the author started laying out the groundwork for the Fleur knights in this volume.

***Edit***
Fun chapter this week. Hajime takes the Super Miledi G Mark VII out for a spin. I have to wonder what the Yaegashi family is planning to do if they get their own Iron Man suits. Hajime's ambition to create his own world with a world tree that produces all forms of power is pretty big.

***Edit 2***
Taking a look at Oricon's sales rankings from last week, it's kind of funny seeing volume 11 as the only non Kimetsu no Yaiba title in the top 5.

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2020-08-05 at 08:33.
Old 2020-08-07, 04:09   Link #23994
Huh...?

Manga Chapter 43 raws are out.

On the other note, there is already a title of Chapter 44 on the Raw site, with "Free Preview" release date being October 2nd, 2020. But there is also mention of "points" there.

Could it be that Chapter 44 is already available on Pay Mode?
Are we now going to get delayed "Free Preview" chapters while the actual chapter's get released early on Pay Mode?

Old 2020-08-07, 07:07   Link #23995
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Manga Chapter 43 raws are out.

On the other note, there is already a title of Chapter 44 on the Raw site, with "Free Preview" release date being October 2nd, 2020. But there is also mention of "points" there.

Could it be that Chapter 44 is already available on Pay Mode?
Are we now going to get delayed "Free Preview" chapters while the actual chapter's get released early on Pay Mode?
Pretty much, yeah. They announced it a few days ago. If you create an account on Comic Gardo's site you can purchase points to gain access to chapters not available to the public(basically early access and old chapters). On the positive side, you get 150 points for signing up, so you can get chapter 44 for free just by registering
Old 2020-08-09, 09:11   Link #23996
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Finally finished Zero volume 4, the fight between Ahat and Miledi once again make me realize how ridiculous Hajime was when he fought Nointe and soloed an Apostle on his first try
On another note, the novel describes Lyut’s hair color as sliver yet in the illustration they look blonde/green-ish
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-09, 14:45   Link #23997
Silvertail

The Demon King and Hero arc is finally over. This has a lot more impact than I though it would have. Hajime has taken a huge leap in ruling over his own self made world. Kousuke has found his fifth lover. And Kouki has finally learned the horrors of having a harem of strong willed women.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 06:08   Link #23998
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
Kousuke has found his fifth lover.
Though Kousuke himself is still denying the existence of one of them (remember, how before he started fighting the "Oni Onee-san" himself, he only mentioned the names of Lana, Emily and Claudia, he completely ignored Vanessa)

Quote:
And Kouki has finally learned the horrors of having a harem of strong willed women.
Rather than Strong-Willed women, its more like a group of Women with Yandere tendencies (exception to this seems to be "Lilin" for now).

Old 2020-08-10, 19:56   Link #23999
Silvertail

Lets do a head count on Kousuke's future wives.
The first wife: the chūni, rabbitmen, Lana Haulia
The second wife: the genius doctor, Emily Grant
The third wife: the hardcore otaku secret agent, Vanessa Paradis
The forth wife: the clumsy saint, Claudia Barnberg
The fifth wife: the strongest oni 'king' (or queen),Shuten Douji

Emily is the only one who is younger than Kousuke, the rest are older women. I hope we get another arc that focuses on Kousuke and his lovers again.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-11, 02:36   Link #24000
jagt

Quote:
Lets do a head count on Kousuke's future wives.
The first wife: the chūni, rabbitmen, Lana Haulia
The second wife: the genius doctor, Emily Grant
The third wife: the hardcore otaku secret agent, Vanessa Paradis
The forth wife: the clumsy saint, Claudia Barnberg
The fifth wife: the strongest oni 'king' (or queen),Shuten Douji

Emily is the only one who is younger than Kousuke, the rest are older women. I hope we get another arc that focuses on Kousuke and his lovers again.
The author said that there would be another arc of Kousuke and his encounter with the onmyouji girl from Kyoto during the school trip, so maybe she's the possible sixth wife.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel