AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-11-11, 22:37   Link #21
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

JNC just released the first two parts of vol 1 if anyone's subscribed to them.
Old 2021-02-23, 09:55   Link #22
ZeKeR
Superbad

Just finished raiding V1

Kid's awfully scary for someone his age, not gonna lie.
Old 2021-02-23, 10:25   Link #23
tsunade666

is it good? I haven't tried to read it yet. the manga has only 3? or 4 chapters. I only read 3 chapters and I can't tell if its good or not with just that many.
Old 2021-02-23, 10:28   Link #24
Rinvelt
駄目人間

I like it more than Isekai Mahou.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-25, 01:15   Link #25
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
Just finished raiding V1

Kid's awfully scary for someone his age, not gonna lie.
I think it makes sense.

Family issues aside, the socio-political structure of his country, emphasis towards wartime responsibility as part of the nobility and ethical thoughts of that time would make their (noble) children more hardened to life.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-25, 02:11   Link #26
tsunade666

is this harem? there is no harem tag in novelupdates or jnc. his other work is full blown harem story. is this one different?
Old 2021-02-25, 03:17   Link #27
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Too early to say. As of latest raw chapter, he's still 13. A few girls are interested in him, but they're still young, so doesn't really count as love.
Old 2021-02-27, 06:30   Link #28
tsunade666

I'm just start reading this when I got the copy from jnc volume 1 but when I reread the earlier comments here, I got some real problem here.

Are there traps here? Like seriously, I read the chapter 4 of manga and I'm at around the corrupt noble plot in the novel but ....... Sue is a girl right? But she was heavily implied as the Prince? What? Crossdress? Trap? What? That's important to me!!!
Old 2021-02-27, 10:12   Link #29
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Please, use spoiler tags.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2021-02-27, 10:49   Link #30
tsunade666

I just finished volume 1 and onto volume 2. The magicthermometer is revealed.

So far, it's a good story. But.... Can't say much yet. It's still in early stage.

Edit:
Question.
I don't know if it was mentioned early or later on but didn't crain? Or his uncle had below average or not that high to become the head of the family which is why he is not been made heir. But when him and the king talk about mana. He said he should have around 13000 mana and the mc only has 2000..... And the mc is about average range of magician. It's pretty low compared to his uncle but his uncle is still considered low in mana to become head of the family.

How big are the mana pools here?

It really hammers down on. How average or low on mp/mana the mc is, if you compare him to others.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2021-02-27 at 11:11.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-27, 11:45   Link #31
Rinvelt
駄目人間

His uncle isn't average, just on the low side for a military family.

Arcus, on the other hand, is the common average. He's what you'd expect a commoner to be, and thus is shameful as a noble from a military family.
Old 2021-03-06, 15:13   Link #32
tsunade666

Are there explanations later on if there are magic resistant people? A monster General from the empire just grab a mini explosion/dwarf star sPell and he is only been burned a little. Mc become shock seeing something impossible.
Old 2021-03-13, 06:43   Link #33
tsunade666

I finally had time to post on my review after reading until the latest part of the story.

it's slow..... >_> I'm not familiar with the author's update speed but the only available chapters are until chapter 127. The start of the academy arc.

the mc.... is a child. a child that knowledge of an adult but more of a child and I find it normal or cute? but I prefer a tanya over the mc. kinda slow in the innovation and development. its still in the early stage but there are lots of glaring problems for me that can be solved easily if he focus more on his skills in magic.

like his magic kneading and storing of the that magic. that magic has potential but its not been further tackled. he has small amount of magic so being able to store magic for further use should be advantageous to him but its not been further mentioned or studied. Though that skill is dangerous because it cause discomfort to him but its still a usable skill. needs to take risk to become stronger. its a plus minus risk. he knew taking risk when confronting his enemies but I just can't helped but feel that there are more exploits he could take and the result still felt lukewarm.

as for my question earlier about magic resistance. it looks like its just unique to that general and it doesn't look like there are only human race in this setting. it also shows hints of post apocalyptic or a past advance race that falls into destruction with a new human/living race replacing it.

the story is still shaping up to be more interesting but I feel that its slow.... maybe because >_> its still in early stage and I'm used to reading in large amount with loots of major development already but even with 100+ chapters. it's still in kiddy stage. kinda slow pace.

as for romance of the story. there had been hint with 2 girls but I prefer the twin tailed girl that the mc knew for long than his supposedly fiancé. because that fiance had already given up on him once when she heard the rumors. only had different opinion after the "saving of the damsel arc"

I'm not a fan of a 180 turn of personality for heroines. those types that change their initial opinion fast or the one who easily join the band wagon of looking down on the mc but when confronted by the reality, turn a different person entirely.

I just cheered more for Su who was always with him.
Old 2021-03-14, 01:30   Link #34
zztop

For those following the LN, there seems to be a novel-original arc featuring Gown, a spirit being, that needs Arcus' help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
as for romance of the story. there had been hint with 2 girls but I prefer the twin tailed girl that the mc knew for long than his supposedly fiancé. because that fiance had already given up on him once when she heard the rumors. only had different opinion after the "saving of the damsel arc"

I'm not a fan of a 180 turn of personality for heroines. those types that change their initial opinion fast or the one who easily join the band wagon of looking down on the mc but when confronted by the reality, turn a different person entirely.

I just cheered more for Su who was always with him.
Any romance is very slow, but there is the implication Sue is actually the "prince" of Lainur. Or to be precise, a princess disguising themselves as a prince for their public appearances.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-04, 16:01   Link #35
ZeKeR
Superbad

Gown was pretty amusing as a character, not gonna lie.
Spoiler for what if:

His new invention aside, why do I get this feeling that whatever he'll throw out, everybody's going to see it as a revolution? Hell he already tried to make hard liquor, what more if he succeeded in creating something like Spirytus that even his own uncle cant probably drink straight
Old 2021-08-04, 19:35   Link #36
tsunade666

his firearms magic might be strong but the one who had rank or name? (I had forgotten their title, the same with his uncle) had pretty flashy and destructive magic. It really felt like magic.

The MC has low MP so he goes for efficiency and we know how guns are. easy to use and reproduced.