AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-09-01, 17:09   Link #4141
Animelover92

I noticed the fake harem tag but, is it? Or does it actually end in a true harem?
Animelover92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-02, 09:03   Link #4142
Windsgrace

Open ending thus is can go both ways. Well 2 are confirmed. They all become blood servants so in a sense they "belong" to him. Instead of them all being wives except two perhaps concubines would be a proper title for them? However further romance is all implied while hardly any happens in the end of the series. So both I suppose. A mega sized harem or a harem composed of only Yukina & Asagi. (We learn this from the side story. The rest aren't mentioned) So take it as you will.
Old 2020-09-02, 10:46   Link #4143
Animelover92

Well, if it isn't a true harem ending then I guess I will be done with this series...... What a waste.
Old 2020-09-02, 21:29   Link #4144
tsunade666

then don't read just for harem's sake. Just look at the cover! its full on YUKINA Cover. Even if I/we blame that on the editor. Yukina is always by Kojou's side while the other heroine just come and go by each volume, except for Asagi which is also always there.
Old 2020-09-03, 03:03   Link #4145
Animelover92

I am a fan of true harem series..... And that is what I came to this series for. Since I am disappointed, I am finished and will move on. No coercing to continue reading needed, thank you.
Old 2020-09-07, 11:11   Link #4146
haseo0408

For my part, i'm going to wait for the epilogue novels to see the other girls time to shine.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-08, 01:37   Link #4147
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animelover92 View Post
I am a fan of true harem series..... And that is what I came to this series for. Since I am disappointed, I am finished and will move on. No coercing to continue reading needed, thank you.
I'm not coercing someone or talking to anyone to read/watch StB. The problem is the motivation to even watch/read it. StB doesn't really that center much on harem or romance at all. Even if the later season of the anime shows too much fan service, the novel and even in anime, mostly focus on Yukina and Kojou.

Just by looking at the cover of each volume should have hinted the readers/fans of the series.

If you want harem stories, look at the cover with different girls or various girls at the cover for each volume.

Can't really call that harem with only new or old girl occasionally showing up. Even in the after story, only Yukina and Asagi had confirmed child with Kojou. Even if the novel epilogue give hint of possible harem end with the contract/blood wedding at the end. If the girls aren't around most of the time, then its wasted.

I only consider harem story where 3 or more girls are usually together with the protag and StB even with elements of harem, mostly focus on 1 girl. That's lacking.
Old 2020-09-08, 02:17   Link #4148
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Maybe that bastard kojou has one night stand with asagi... But end it with marrying yukina only in the end........ :Heh: that suck
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-08, 02:23   Link #4149
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Maybe that bastard kojou has one night stand with asagi... But end it with marrying yukina only in the end........ :Heh: that suck
lol, he won't live if that's true priestess of cain would erase him
Old 2020-09-13, 01:23   Link #4150
yuyuki

When the creator of the kenjuu warheard binding system calls it 'magical marriage' it's a frekin marriage

Also i had a whole lotta fun eating popcorn watching the shitstorm that r your comments

You guys r sooo in denial lmaaaaaaaaoooooooo
yuyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-16, 08:24   Link #4151
Windsgrace

Has anyone ever thought about how much destruction Kojou and co. causes on a daily basis or in the long term? I mean they destroy more things than terrorists. Also has anyone ever thought of how many hoodies Kojou on the island has for him? They must be stored all over. I mean he gets stabbed, electrocuted and destroyed by all sorts of powers always leaving a heavily damaged hoodie. Everywhere he goes its "Here you are a new hoodie." *Throws out hoodie with stab marks*
I mean there could be warehouses just for that all over the city. Also with the spats the girls have they destroy computers...well electronics in general, buildings, streets etc. I mean the island must have countless warehouses all over the island just for for building supplies and electronics...just to fix the damage they cause. The build team must be extremely busy. Also scientists must have countless back up computers. Oh you destroyed my lab? Thank god I have 19 backups of all my stuff for my entire lab. Never can be too careful. I know I know don't apply logic to these types of things but still. xD
On a different note: I really hope the series animates the fairy coffin incident. Its one of my favorite parts of the LN. Then again the series went a bit off track in the hits regarding the incident but still I hope they do.
Old 2020-10-16, 12:49   Link #4152
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Has anyone ever thought about how much destruction Kojou and co. causes on a daily basis or in the long term?
This whole trope of "unlimited backup stuff" has been around for a long time. If you've ever heard of Fist of the North Star from the 1980s, you'll notice that Kenshiro destroys the upper portion of his clothing on a regular basis, but he always seems to have more of that clothing to put on during his next fight with no explanation, especially given the post-apocalyptic environment the story takes place in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
On a different note: I really hope the series animates the fairy coffin incident. Its one of my favorite parts of the LN. Then again the series went a bit off track in the hits regarding the incident but still I hope they do.
What exactly happens during the "Fairy Coffin" incident anyway?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-16, 14:24   Link #4153
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post

What exactly happens during the "Fairy Coffin" incident anyway?
The discovery of Avrora, the events of Kojou becoming a blood servant and thus the 4th Progenitor. Volume 7/8 have some interesting thing to offer. It's still a mystery to me, why this hasn't been adapted yet :/.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-16, 18:23   Link #4154
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
The discovery of Avrora, the events of Kojou becoming a blood servant and thus the 4th Progenitor. Volume 7/8 have some interesting thing to offer. It's still a mystery to me, why this hasn't been adapted yet :/.
I like to think that the best-case scenario is that they're holding back on adapting Volumes 7 and 8 so as to release them as set of a prequel movies, like the Monogatari series did with the Kizumonogatari arc and Koyomi's origin story, so new fans can get into the series without needing to know anything about the rest of the story.

The worst-case scenario is that they won't adapt Volumes 7 and 8 at all.
Old 2020-10-16, 19:55   Link #4155
RDNexus

It may be the worst case scenario.
No Yukina at all, no need to adapt.
So may the editor think about it...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-17, 09:37   Link #4156
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNexus View Post
It may be the worst case scenario.
No Yukina at all, no need to adapt.
So may the editor think about it...
I'm sure that Yukina got on the covers of Volumes 7 & 8 anyway. But that Yukina-obsessed editor still has me worried.
Old 2020-10-17, 14:02   Link #4157
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
I'm sure that Yukina got on the covers of Volumes 7 & 8 anyway. But that Yukina-obsessed editor still has me worried.
Which is even funnier (or sadder) since Yukina has almost no appearances in those volumes .

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-18, 18:14   Link #4158
Mazryonh

Quote:
Which is even funnier (or sadder) since Yukina has almost no appearances in those volumes .
And that's why I think the Yukina-obsessed editor was a bad influence in that way on the story. Then again, if they do take the movie route, they could always show Yukina prepping for her mission to "observe" Kojou while still training within the Lion King Organization.
Old 2020-10-27, 00:22   Link #4159
haseo0408

Quote:
Yukina only apears at the begining of volume 7 when it's starting the ritual to recover Kojou and and Asagi's memories and and at the the end of volume 8 when she and Asagi interrogate Kojou to know if he truly loved Avrora.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-01, 21:29   Link #4160
Pierre

I feel like the way this is left off plus the future of the dawn of the sun empire, the author left enough wiggle room he can always come back and pull a Index NT or Genesis. The fact Koujou is an immortal vampire by default means he can always continue the story.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires