AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-01-20, 18:01   Link #33901
Homura7

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

DW will kill me from diabetes at this rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Mash "I'm going to <censor> you"

Please mash, explain what censor is supposed to mean here
It's not a secret at this point, all these doujins out there exist for a reason

Last edited by Homura7; 2021-01-20 at 18:20.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-20, 21:05   Link #33902
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

DW will kill me from diabetes at this rate.

It's not a secret at this point, all these doujins out there exist for a reason
FGo's mash is far too meek for censor to mean what people think here

As for the event... It took me a while to realize it, only seing her on the mission screen, but apparently, Kuro fused with cat... Cat? xD *facepalm*

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-20, 21:42   Link #33903
cyberdemon

Hit my 50 day today and felt like that was a sign to roll. Got Ilya and the 5* ce. Few single rolls later I get Miyu. Lucky since she isn’t on any banners for years. Yet now I lack ce for the event though...
Old 2021-01-20, 22:37   Link #33904
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Hit my 50 day today and felt like that was a sign to roll. Got Ilya and the 5* ce. Few single rolls later I get Miyu. Lucky since she isn’t on any banners for years. Yet now I lack ce for the event though...
It's very doable without them the first time around all I had was 2 of the 3 star and 2 of the 4 star and tried for the ce's (end up with np 2 Illya).
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-20, 23:05   Link #33905
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
It's very doable without them the first time around all I had was 2 of the 3 star and 2 of the 4 star and tried for the ce's (end up with np 2 Illya).
I know but it is just a pain without them. I’m not a clear the store kind of player. I’ll buy what I need and worry about the rest if I have time.
Old 2021-01-21, 00:18   Link #33906
judasmartel
*Author

Is the current JP event doable with natural AP? I kinda need the mats since this is a fresh new account I made with severely underleveled Servants, but I am busy with my self-imposed challenge in NA Prisma Ilya. I am limiting myself to female Servants I got before the original run (it's not a lot, and no Sabers so I am stuck with friend Artorias and Mordreds as Okita is MIA in my FL) and I can only borrow anyone who was around during the original run, so no Double Skadi until the main quest is finished.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-21, 01:36   Link #33907
Tenzen12

Wow, I never thought I will see Mashu actually doing damage! I think Ortinax might be useful this event (which is another thing I never thought I would say...)
Old 2021-01-21, 06:41   Link #33908
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Wow, I never thought I will see Mashu actually doing damage! I think Ortinax might be useful this event (which is another thing I never thought I would say...)
It's always useful in events where she does extra damage, you've missed a few of them .
That being said, I've found that ortinax isn't that bad, you just need to spam it. However, that pretty much locks you into arts teams whenever you want to use Mash.

---
E:
How to Scathach btw? I couldn't get more than 57k damage out of her against the demon god pillar Nursery summoned. Shouldn't she do around 1 Million+?
E2: Are you really supposed to load her NP with QBB?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-01-21 at 06:52.
Old 2021-01-21, 07:56   Link #33909
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
It's always useful in events where she does extra damage, you've missed a few of them .
That being said, I've found that ortinax isn't that bad, you just need to spam it. However, that pretty much locks you into arts teams whenever you want to use Mash.

---
E:
How to Scathach btw? I couldn't get more than 57k damage out of her against the demon god pillar Nursery summoned. Shouldn't she do around 1 Million+?
E2: Are you really supposed to load her NP with QBB?
Why would you use Scathach?
She's weak to the Demon Pillar's attacks and only deals neutral damage. Plus Nursery is weak to Buster, not Quick.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-21, 10:40   Link #33910
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Why would you use Scathach?
She's weak to the Demon Pillar's attacks and only deals neutral damage. Plus Nursery is weak to Buster, not Quick.
I need Bond points. - So a oneshot device against an underlevelled demon pillar seemed nice.

What I meant with the QBB chain, was that I heard you are supposed to charge her NP that way, rather than BQA, which looks a bit strange to me.

Old 2021-01-21, 11:55   Link #33911
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Don't you mean ABB? She's got high hit counts on her Buster and Extra cards, so it ought to charge pretty well. A QBB would produce stars, I guess.
Old 2021-01-21, 16:40   Link #33912
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I don't get it in context with getting NP... Even in overkill, buster doesn't give NP charge at all.

Old 2021-01-21, 16:43   Link #33913
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
I don't get it in context with getting NP... Even in overkill, buster doesn't give NP charge at all.
It does if the first card is an Art. (If the first card is a Quick, you get a bonus to star gen, so the Busters of a QBB chain won't generate NP either. A first card Buster gives a bonus to damage.)
Old 2021-01-22, 11:03   Link #33914
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
It does if the first card is an Art. (If the first card is a Quick, you get a bonus to star gen, so the Busters of a QBB chain won't generate NP either. A first card Buster gives a bonus to damage.)
Shows how often I use arts cards first :/ - thanks for clearing that one up.

Old 2021-01-22, 11:08   Link #33915
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

BTW, my rule of thumb for building up an NP charge is that ABQ is better than BQA. (If we're talking about Brave chains.)

And the first card bonus doesn't work with NPs, I think.
Old 2021-01-22, 11:21   Link #33916
Homura7

Even ABB is much better than BQA for building up NP charge.

Quote:
It does if the first card bonus is either Quick or Arts.
Old 2021-01-22, 17:59   Link #33917
GDB

Quote:
BTW, my rule of thumb for building up an NP charge is that ABQ is better than BQA. (If we're talking about Brave chains.)

That's usually the case, but there are SOME units (or maybe it's just in the case of overkill) where BQA would be better.

And yeah, first card bonus doesn't affect NPs.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 18:10   Link #33918
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
That's usually the case, but there are SOME units (or maybe it's just in the case of overkill) where BQA would be better.
I guess BQA could be better if B, Q, and E have low hit counts while A has high.

Quote:
And yeah, first card bonus doesn't affect NPs.
That, too, but I meant that starting the chain with an Art NP won't give you a bonus. I'm not sure that's correct, though.
Old 2021-01-22, 18:17   Link #33919
GDB

Oh, no that totally does give you a bonus for subsequent, non-NP attacks.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-23, 06:50   Link #33920
Homura7

If my Lancelot is anything to go by, the NP charge definitely gets a bonus. His NP is Quick, and when combined with a bonus Arts card the bar charges up to more than 30%. Add some Quick buffs and it will be charged halfway or more.

I believe placing a Buster card in front doesn't have any effect on the NP because Noble Phantasms use NP St, and Buster bonus card placements only increase Attk.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon