AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-02-03, 17:12   Link #181
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Not bad, Keyaru, Setsuna is a solid 40% furry, maybe even higher.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-03, 17:24   Link #182
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Not bad, Keyaru, Setsuna is a solid 40% furry, maybe even higher.
40%! Isn't that a bit high?

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-03, 17:29   Link #183
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
40%! Isn't that a bit high?
Her legs are furry 100%
Old 2021-02-03, 17:39   Link #184
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

I mean I could maybe take it down to 35% because of no tummy fur but those arms and legs are undeniably furry. Eyebrows too.
Old 2021-02-03, 17:43   Link #185
LG-MAX 2.o

Until the action scenes (most of them) were cool in this ep. Bloody fights and wild sex, will it become a trend in the future?
LG-MAX 2.o is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-03, 17:44   Link #186
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Well, this just pushes further and further. At this point, they've gone all the way to just having his **** be invisible. Wouldn't be surprised if the BD actually had the real thing mosaiced. I'm at least glad that they're making a point of who they kill, discerning the difference between the people that hurt them and the people that had nothing to do with any of their suffering.

Also, honestly every bit I'm seeing makes me suspect more that when/if Flare gets her memories back, she'll hate the person she used to be. They're making it pretty clear that these incredibly innocent and kind things are indeed coming from Freya's heart, which means that they were somewhere deep down in Flare too, underneath all the filth built up over the years in that country. I could see her getting her memory back and being disgusted at having slain her soldiers and overthrown her own country and the morals behind her decision to do such things, but I could also see her being disgusted at the villain she once was who condoned and even ordered such atrocities she's now fighting against. Honestly, I find the duality of her character more interesting than the revenge side.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-03, 18:27   Link #187
Magewolf

Quote:
I mean I could maybe take it down to 35% because of no tummy fur but those arms and legs are undeniably furry. Eyebrows too.
It is the face that really makes the difference. No muzzle makes it 20% furry at best.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-03, 19:06   Link #188
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Why not just say she’s a 1.5 on the scale or “boarderline furry”? Percentage isn’t that easy to say.
Old 2021-02-03, 19:37   Link #189
Blueknight78

wow, they againg cut a lot of stuffs, he explainning to her how to get strong, also he actually show to her his "stats scrolls" to make sure she believe on him, because he was really not lying to her, and give her a real choice while he indeed did a little manipulation on her to make her believe which he is just a "nice strong guy and not a crazy one, but he still somehow at heart a good person as we saw some signs of his "humanity are still there, he still only want to hurt the "monsters" and keep the innocents safe, while he was corrupted some of his "old good self still there fighting inside of him to keep him from become a full avatar of revenge and chaos, also as BWTraveller pointed, freya being brainwashed somehow bring something good, because now we finally are seeying what freya could be if she not was corrupted to de core by the family and the kingdom, even the mc is surprised which her new personality, because we are seeying what was trapped inside her almost full rooten heart", which she could be a nice person after all.

in novel and manga was more clear which he told her which she could choose between "leave" or stay with him not just not get strong, he was willing to allow her to be free or fight back(ofcourse he used her pride, desire for revenge and protect her clan to make hard for her to want go free), but he still give her the option to leave and try to be free and go back to her village and be attacked and captured again or become strong with him, which indeed happened.

Another thing which they cut is which she is actually a prodigy", she is actually more strong than the others beast person from her own level, the flashback didn't proper explained her past, she was a talented and candidate to a high position in the clan in her earlly age, and being strong of anyone of her level or even a little above her, but she ended hitting her level cap also too soon and was unable to keep getting strong, then she ended being part of the patrol, since she could not go anymore strong this frustrated her a lot, because she had potential to even be a leader or something like that.

Another note is which they cut is which the beast peoples are naturally "strong" than regular humans, like a lv 10 beast man, can easy solo trash a lv 10 human, a human would be some levels above the beast person to be able to beat him or being really awesome talented at battle and strategist to beat a beast person from his own lv which is really, really rare, then the mc gaining the trusth of setsuna was something really important and he really wanted it not because of her potential to be a strong front combatent but also he really feel wanting to help her in her revenge since he saw himself on her.

setsuna is another case of good person start to get corrupted by this distorted world, she is almost broken as keyaru and i disagree with him when he say which she is worse than him, it's actually the opposite while she also show some "crazy side" like this one wanting revenge she show much more often her good side and going even to the point of feeling bad for going "too far" but those feelings are overcomed by all her desire for revenga and hatred, making her more complex than the mc, another thing which i hope they don't change too much which really looks like the changed or cut is the merchant side, they cut a lot and changed a lot with him so far, i will wait a little before goes spoiler to make sure if they not just "throw it to more later" rate than just cut full off.

well they cut a lot of stuff to do some rush, more things happened before she get her chance of revenge also the part with then cleasing the poison also got some cuts, here and there in novel and manga we got more explannations and the mc going a little "batman" by doing some investigations before he could reveal to her the truth showing how this world is twisted, the way they did looked a bit rushed and make her choice less impactant than it was in the manga with the lack of more explanations and she learning about the famous "grey zone".

A little edit: during the battle one of the reasons keyaro acted like that in the battle was because he "wanted to farm xp", he first go alone to farm some xp alone, then let freya farm too then only after it was "safe enough" for setsuna" he allowed her to farm some xp when he could cover for her without have to care for himself since he made the army moral crumble after all that bloodbath, it was a "classic xp farm for him".

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2021-02-03 at 20:00.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-03, 21:03   Link #190
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
wow, they againg cut a lot of stuffs
You are not the only one who thinks this: https://twitter.com/Tsukiyo_rui/stat...05756537532416
Old 2021-02-03, 21:44   Link #191
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
You are not the only one who thinks this: https://twitter.com/Tsukiyo_rui/stat...05756537532416
Not to mention the author's using it as a chance to further promote the novels.

Quote:
..."The omittances for anime (are to be expected), but you can enjoy the story twice as much if you read the novels! So how about reading Vol 1 at this time? I'll be happy if more copies are sold!"
Also, author says the 1st 4 episodes cover Vol 1.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-03, 22:35   Link #192
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Why not just say she’s a 1.5 on the scale or “boarderline furry”? Percentage isn’t that easy to say.
I can go with "boarderline" furry, but how the hell is 1.5 easier (on what scale, even?) than percentages?
Old 2021-02-03, 23:31   Link #193
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
I can go with "boarderline" furry, but how the hell is 1.5 easier (on what scale, even?) than percentages?
I just mean she's halfway between 1 and 2. In the scale, 1 is just ears and tail. 2 is still clearly human base but with fur and a partial snout. 3 is more of an animal base approaching human (looks like a humanoid animal rather than an animal-like human). 4 is just an animal with a few anthropomorphic traits like an expressive face and an ability to walk upright. 5 is just an animal. Setsuna isn't a 1 since she's got more than just ears and a tail, but since she's not covered in fur and doesn't have any amount of snout, she's not all the way to 2. 1.5 just seems a little simpler than arguing whether she's 20%, 35%, 40% or whatever. Looking at the furry scale, the ones that go with percentage seem the hardest to measure.
Old 2021-02-04, 01:31   Link #194
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
yeah and to be fair is not just a matter of "trying to be different from the source" but really some parts like he showing to setsuna about the poison which you can see a "cut" between it, many moments in the anime you can feel the "rush" and something missing betweeen the lines some can be a big deal and really make the mc look worst than what he was supposed or make the "evil peoples look not so evil" as for exemple the captian or even freya making peoples throwin all the hate and bash only to mc and defended freya as if she was just his victim at the beginning while in reality a lot of stuffs happened which make clear which she is not the "saint" or innocent victim which peoples tried to paint her.
Old 2021-02-04, 07:13   Link #195
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Not to mention the author's using it as a chance to further promote the novels.

Also, author says the 1st 4 episodes cover Vol 1.
He's really excited about the anime, he's even responding to comments from foreign fans.
Old 2021-02-10, 15:59   Link #196
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Dud's playing a dangerous game here, revealing his identity and having the princess "pretend" to be herself. Given the nature of the series I doubt it'll come to anything anytime soon, but still it could easily lead someone to question things.

Still, it must have been hard on Kureha, to be forced in the space of an instant to see and know the villainy of those she'd so long defended as allies and heroes fighting for peace and justice.

I can see what's coming next though, just from the fact that Keyaru's childhood friend and first love has been captured by that bastard. Bad enough to have been forever denied the chance to stay with his first love and pursue an actual relationship, but it looks like she's going to suffer (at least) at the hands of a man who looks just like him.
Old 2021-02-10, 16:55   Link #197
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Spoiler for Episode 3 to 5:
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-10, 17:36   Link #198
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
He didn't brainwash Kureha. Only one he brainwashed was Flare. He tricked Kureha a bit, letting her think that Flare was a legitimately good person and he'd saved her from the evil kingdom, that's all. That's not saying it's good. Frankly, the only character who I could possibly argue is in a "positive" relationship with him is Setsuna, who chose to become his body and soul in exchange for power and a chance at vengeance. Fitting, since she's also the only one who harbors a similar mindset of wanting revenge far more than any sort of salvation for the world.
Old 2021-02-10, 17:37   Link #199
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Well, even if you haven't read the source material or the manga, you can somehow see what will happen from there, he kidnapped the mc villagers as bait at the end of the episode but Leonard is a piece of shit like all the nobles of the kingdom so... well...
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-10, 18:07   Link #200
LG-MAX 2.o

Will anyone comment on the fight between Keyaruga vs Kureha? I never thought that this anime would have a budget for a fight of that quality.

And I was in doubt if Freya and Setsuna were jealous or envious in the scene of the two at the door.

Tags
ecchi, fantasy