AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2021-03-22, 07:04   Link #3321
WingedAccelerator

Next chapter is the tame aftermath at least for now.

Kei surprised that someone was at their home. So she was kept out of this and didn't wing Miyuki and Kaguya along with Papa Shirogane. Miyuki has his usual mental fights in his head, gets flustered when he looks at the bed. Kaguya of course brings the news to Hayasaka, who cutely blushes, then Kaguya gloats and shines at some point of their talk, but Hayasaka seem to genuinely laugh at some point and have a good time with her.

Aka better not bait with the last page. Is it finally time for greatness? Is it?
Old 2021-03-22, 09:28   Link #3322
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Fujiwara time finally come eh.
Old 2021-03-22, 10:07   Link #3323
Ichinotachi

Probably F is going to confess that she has a relationship with Pes, just like the doujin.
Old 2021-03-22, 11:03   Link #3324
WingedAccelerator

Kaguya wants to tell Fujiwara herself that they are dating before the school becomes aware of it. After the experience, she is full IDGAF mode regarding their relationship and rather become an ordinary girl with interest in ordinary things than the spoiled princess.
Old 2021-03-25, 04:25   Link #3325
James Rye

About damn freaking time!
Though that you needed the sex first before being comfortable to tell your best friend about this relationship with the president is a bit well.... well, it is quite like Kaguya, isn't it?
Also anyone else start to wonder if the whole "skin" thing means they just hugged naked and actually didn't go all the way?
Old 2021-03-25, 05:32   Link #3326
WingedAccelerator

Kaguya changing her opinion instantly was always a part of her character. But man, this is basically succumbing to the dick at it's finest. Aka not only doesn't hide it, he also pretty much indicates that the direction of Kaguya getting disowned and becoming "normal" is quite likely as I envisioned. Now only pregnancy is the question. And while they really tiptoe with the wording, there seems to be enough proof that they actually did it with the cut, unfinished sentences. Later trolling is still possible though.

Not only this is a volume ender with Fujiwara, unless the editor is lying with the message at the end, she was really kept in the dark for this long, so forget the puppet master theories already. Doubt that this time it will be an anticlimactic resolution in 1 chapter, I anticipate a fallout. But Aka should also introduce the new characters in-between already.

People started thinking that 4 months left before Miyuki leaves = 40 chapters. I don't think so, but it's the bare minimum that's left from the manga.
Old 2021-03-25, 07:35   Link #3327
Lex79

It was nice to see Kaguya happy that her first time happened naturally instead of wanting it to be a meticulously planned perfect experience. Hayasaca was also cute with her curiosity despite being the one who was teaching Kaguya about se. in the past. I don't think she'll experience it in the series, but she probably had plenty of sex with President in the official doujin.
Graduating from being a virgin enlightened Kaguya enough to make her realize it's time to tell her friend about her relationship before making it public. I hope drama won't ensue from this choice or that at least it will be solved quickly.
Old 2021-03-25, 08:52   Link #3328
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Fujiwara: "I refuse to teach him about sex!"
Old 2021-03-25, 10:31   Link #3329
WingedAccelerator

Ballroom dance or ball room dance?
Old 2021-03-25, 14:29   Link #3330
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Fujiwara: "I refuse to teach him about sex!"
There was a doujin about that some time ago...
Old 2021-03-25, 17:00   Link #3331
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
There was a doujin about that some time ago...
That is prime doujin material tbf.
Old 2021-03-25, 18:58   Link #3332
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

After reading the chapter, and although I'm not sure how that could even be possible, I think Miyuki and Kaguya really did nothing other than hug and kiss naked. All the two of them talked about is the warmth of their bodies. Nothing else.
Old 2021-03-26, 06:18   Link #3333
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
After reading the chapter, and although I'm not sure how that could even be possible, I think Miyuki and Kaguya really did nothing other than hug and kiss naked. All the two of them talked about is the warmth of their bodies. Nothing else.
That might be true
but after reading this chapter, I'm okay with anything
I think they just got the most important development, by going all-in for the last 4 months
Hayasaka is so cute though.. as always

Subject F would definitely troll
when Kaguya told her, she would reveal that bringing her to Miyuki is all part of her masterplan to conquer Japan
Old 2021-03-26, 13:50   Link #3334
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Honestly I'm pretty sure they did it. It's just that even the simple feeling of being together was so overwhelming all on its own. Like not noticing the taste of a five-star meal because you're so overwhelmed by the fact of where you are and who you're with. Just feeling her body against his skin filled him with so much ecstasy that the orgasm was practically incidental.
Old 2021-03-26, 16:24   Link #3335
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I think that just goes to show that they were both more invested in the intimacy and emotional aspect of it than the actual physical pleasure.
Old 2021-03-26, 16:25   Link #3336
Shadow5YA

I'm sure it'll get brought up when Kashiwagi talks about it
Old 2021-03-27, 21:54   Link #3337
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Remember the condom played a role.
Old 2021-03-29, 09:37   Link #3338
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Thought she'd throwing tantrum because she's the last person know about Kaguya's relationship. She just accept it with smile! As expected from real best friend
Spoiler for F:
Old 2021-03-29, 13:50   Link #3339
Ichinotachi

Glad to see everything was done in one chapter instead of putting more drama, that helps to trigger the drama fans that wanted something else for the obvious comedy relief character.

No break next week by the way, I guess we're going back to prez and kaguya unless there was something else missing... was miko's birthday happening soon or not?
Old 2021-03-29, 14:21   Link #3340
WingedAccelerator

I feel betrayed yet again.

In before "fuck drama, we want endless fluff", just a miniature drama that doesn't resolve in the subsequent chapter would have been more than welcome, yes, even for the comic relief character.

The only good part is that Fujiwara is an actual saint and the reason Kaguya waited for this long to tell her barely works as an excuse.
Closed Thread

Tags
character derailment, coming of age, desconstruction, genre shift, love triangle, memeguya, no longer our guy, quality decline, romcom, school life