AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2021-04-19, 06:24   Link #701
Huh...?

Some info regarding future Light Novel Volume releases was revealed by Author in a note in today's WN chapter release.

According to it, the Author plans to release LN v15 soon after LN v14 is released this month. LN v15 is going to contain the plot related to the "Spirit Kingdom of Garlan", and also would contain a "Girls Talk" between Liscia & Maria.
Also, LN v16 would start the plot of "WN Part III" (aka., the plot post 2-year time-skip).

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Speaking of Lastania, what happened to Julius and the Lastania Royal family? Did they retreat to Friedonia like what Souma advised when the conflict with Fuuga heated up?
Yeah, they had retreated to Friedonia.

Though the Lastania Royal Family stayed neutral towards the whole Fuuga related stuff that had been going on. But the people of Lastania wholly supported Fuuga, as to them he was the "Hero" (because he was fighting the Demons and capturing the land back from the Demon Domain), and actually openly welcomed him.

Julius already knew that things would go downhill, so he had helped Tia and her family member secretly escape to Friedonia early on while staying behind to manage stuff as well as be a decoy (by the way, if i remember right, Tia was pregnant around this time i think).

Hashim upon his dying father's suggestion, decided to kill off all the leaders of the Neutral faction, for which he had decided assassinate them in a party for those leaders. His father had also warned Hashim of Julius, and told that if he isn't able to make him join his side, then they should better kill him off (which Hashim also agreed).

Julius understood the plan regarding the assassination and decided to escape to Nothung from were he planned to join up with Tia & Co in Friedonia.
Fuuga and his group chased after him, which ended in a fight between Fuuga and the Dragon Knights of Nothung (as they were trying to rescue Julius). The result was that some Dragon Knights were killed by Fuuga and Durga, plus Sill & Pai were heavily injured. Hashim for some reason (i don't know) decided to withdraw and allowed Julius to escape to Friedonia, and he swore to work under Souma, and was given the title of the "White Tactician".

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-23, 09:58   Link #702
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
According to it, the Author plans to release LN v15 soon after LN v14 is released this month. LN v15 is going to contain the plot related to the "Spirit Kingdom of Garlan", and also would contain a "Girls Talk" between Liscia & Maria.

Quote:
Hashim upon his dying father's suggestion, decided to kill off all the leaders of the Neutral faction, for which he had decided assassinate them in a party for those leaders. His father had also warned Hashim of Julius, and told that if he isn't able to make him join his side, then they should better kill him off (which Hashim also agreed).
Here is something that confuses me. Mathew Chima was stated to be a part of the Anti-Fuuga faction but still advised his son, who was a part of Fuuga's inner circle to kill people that were neutral? Was it that he was dying and simply wanted his children to win? And why did Hashim kill him? Was it for opposing Fuuga?

And do we get the other siblings reactions to either their father's death or them serving Fuuga?

Last edited by Darksider555; 2021-04-23 at 11:45.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-29, 00:32   Link #703
venshade

i just read the current WN chapter.

Is fuuga gonna resume the attack towards demon lord territory?

I feel that It seems that soma has some instincts that fuuga might fail
Old 2021-04-29, 06:08   Link #704
Huh...?

New "Landia" WN Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
Here is something that confuses me. Mathew Chima was stated to be a part of the Anti-Fuuga faction but still advised his son, who was a part of Fuuga's inner circle to kill people that were neutral? Was it that he was dying and simply wanted his children to win? And why did Hashim kill him? Was it for opposing Fuuga?
Not really clear because what i mentioned is based on the comments of someone else, plus MTL isn't going to help either. So, have to wait until LN v14 translations are out (which is suppose to cover that part).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
And do we get the other siblings reactions to either their father's death or them serving Fuuga?
From what i know,
- one brother is dead
- one is a muscle head, so he is just happy to be able to fight and joined Fuuga's faction
- not sure about the older twin who is in Fuuga's faction (think it was mentioned that she is power hungry type, though not sure)
- Sami Chima didn't seem that sad with the death of her Father, but extremely distraught about the death of her new Family (those who got her as a prize in LN v09). She is Anti-Fuuga & Anti-Hashim.
- not sure about Nike Chima, but he is Neutral

Well, my guess is that, the Chima siblings weren't that emotionally connected to their Father, because they probably knew that to Mathew Chima, they were just tools to gain benefit.

Old 2021-04-29, 20:07   Link #705
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Quote:
Even if she told the man in front of her what she was feeling, he probably wouldn’t be able to understand. We all have our own set of values. That’s something she’d learned since coming to the Kingdom. But a story requires a strong villain... huh? Naden looked at Krahe and felt a little uneasy.

do you think this seed planted by the author

Quote:
in sudden betrayal of karahe to tiger kingdom
Maybe I should report this to Souma later... Naden thought as she looked at Krahe’s friendly smile.
maybe souma told maria about karahe
and got an idea on you know what
its volume 12 of the ln [bonus story] about the chat between karahe and naden
a foreshadowing perhaps?

[QUOTE=Huh...?;6471471]New "Landia" WN Map

I think Kuu steal 2 city of Zem by the suggestion of the black strategist and according to my friend

Quote:
By the way, I guess we overlook what has happen between Zem and Republic of Turgis. The author in the comment section agrees with a user that the fate of Zem nation has taken a sudden turn for the worse where their soldiers have been used up as sacrifices, their territory has been taken by the Turgis Republic, and they've had little help from Fuga. There was almost no hope for Zem to rebuild itself as a neutral country. The Great Tiger Kingdom can't really do anything about that matter of reclaiming their stolen land from Souma since they need to negotiate with the Republic of Turgis than with the Kingdom of Friedonia.
Looking at the updated map though, Zem nation don't seem to have lost much, hardly any change.
Quote:
Next chapter is likely about either Kuu of Turgis Republic or Demon Lord territory, the author already confirmed we will see more of his skills into play as they're keeping those two new cities taken from Zem.
Old map vs New map

Quote:
Ah, the author states that the reason of why the Great Tiger Kingdom will not care about the loss of Zem's territories or seriously pursue the subject of returning the land was because the nation of Zem is going to be crushed in the future (likely due to Hashim). More importantly, they are conscious of not wanting to spark a fire with the Ocean/Maritime Alliance.
Old 2021-04-30, 03:32   Link #706
Snowbold

I like that it is building to a naval vs land power, a parallel with the Peloponnesian Wars as the Athenians and Lacedaemonians fought for supremacy in Greece between land-based militarism and naval-based mercantilism.

Looking forward to that, but not the aftermath if the parallel holds because that means someone plays the part of the Macedonians.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-30, 06:46   Link #707
Huh...?

LN v15 confirmed for 25th June 2021 release in Japan
Quote:
ハーン大虎王国、グラン・ケイオス帝国、そしてフリードニア王国が盟主を務める海洋同盟――世界は三大勢力 拮抗の時代を迎えた。そんな折、ハイエルフが統治する閉鎖的なガーラン精霊王国の使者が、ソーマとある交渉 をしたいと突然王国を訪れて……!?

Old 2021-05-01, 09:28   Link #708
Royalknightftw

So i wonder if Tigris will enter military alliance with Friedonia??. I mean the new map shows that it is blue, which possibly means that it is on Friedonia's side, no??
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-01, 10:29   Link #709
zztop

Liscia and Juna scan, from Megami magazine.
https://twitter.com/SugoiVisual/stat...678979/photo/1

Official poster for the upcoming anime.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-01, 14:30   Link #710
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknightftw View Post
So i wonder if Tigris will enter military alliance with Friedonia??. I mean the new map shows that it is blue, which possibly means that it is on Friedonia's side, no??
Already confirmed in LN v13, "Turgis" is entering the "Ocean Alliance" (a military alliance which focuses on Navy) that Souma creates, along with "Nine Headed Dragon Archipelago".
Maria wanted to join it, but Souma doesn't allow that, as Empire is connected to the "Treaty".

Old 2021-05-01, 19:58   Link #711
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Man, the one who fills Souma must feel like experiencing two Seiyuu MC at once (The other one is Senku from Dr. Stone). Looking forward to seeing how he will play his role on this one.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-03, 03:40   Link #712
Nazotoria maid x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Man, the one who fills Souma must feel like experiencing two Seiyuu MC at once (The other one is Senku from Dr. Stone). Looking forward to seeing how he will play his role on this one.
Well at least he four times isekai'd the first is subaru from re:zero the second is leon from mobseka drama CD third is mikogami tsukasa from chouyoyu and shin from kenja no mago

and the princess is rem CV minase inori
Nazotoria maid x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-03, 20:45   Link #713
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

according to my friend

New Chapter is out

- Souma and Maria standing side by side while they broadcasting the ceasefire contents, Maria gave the throne to Jeanne, Jeanne x Hakuya marriage and Maria's marriage with Souma which is supported by the citizens.

- Maria became really active and cheerful. She assisted Friedonia with various things

- Maria then leveled up from Saint of the Empire to Angel of Friedonia which made her really confused lmao

Quote:
After this, Maria refused to become a full-fledged queen because she did not want to be constrained, and became very active as a third queen, a diva, a medical worker, and a philanthropist. She built fountain plazas in areas where people could only listen to broadcasts by sound, and made sound available in areas where people could not even hear it. She built an academy in an area where there was no academy nearby, and supported poor communities to build industries.

She would appeal to the people to improve the health care system, and then throw it to the national meeting (national assembly?) to have them pass the 'tax increase for the health care system' that they had rejected. With the funds acquired in this way, hospitals and clinics will be built throughout the kingdom. Every once in a while, she would hold a charity concert as a diva with Juna and her friends, and the funds would go to further relief efforts.

And she eventually became known as the "Angel of Friedonia."

"You're levelling up from saint!"
"Huhhh, why?"
Quote:
"I will be gone for a while, and I'm borrowing Naden-san."

"Hey! I know you're riding me around, but only my partner is allowed to ride me!"

"The partner of my partner is also my partner. Come on, let's go."

Maria tried to talk Naden out of it and took her hand to leave the government office. I heard that Jeanne used to call Maria as a storm at one point, and now I know ...... how she feels.
Then Maria, who was about to leave the government office, stopped and turned around to look at me.

"Oh ...... I'll be back for our wedding. I love you, Soma."

When Maria said that, she made a throwing kiss gesture towards me.
Old 2021-05-04, 10:27   Link #714
Algester

why would there be a ceasefire? a ceasefire with Fuuga? sounds impossible he will relent since typically this is a temporary measure

so since the "partitioning" of the Gran Chaos Empire, new land is formed as Euphoria Kingdom which will then be merged with Freidonia and rename it to Gran Freidonia Empire, Kazuya will then be known as Souma E(Euphoria) Freidonia (either this stands that one day the new land might become a dual monarchy? Austrian-Hungarian Empire?)

still ooooffff Border Gore... at least unlike typical border gore its not squigly... and snakey.... or maybe the author is just simplifying the borders

also like Liscia during the duke wars, Maria apparently had her hair cut short

Last edited by Algester; 2021-05-04 at 11:04.
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-04, 11:35   Link #715
Ramero

It seems that other nations will now got surrounded by the union of Gran Chaos and Friedonia. Now, I wonder how they will take action for this matter.
Old 2021-05-04, 16:17   Link #716
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
why would there be a ceasefire? a ceasefire with Fuuga? sounds impossible he will relent since typically this is a temporary measure
From what i understand, the Ceasefire is from both side, aka., even Fuuga agreed.

Currently, Fuuga is planning to march forward towards the main area of the Demon Lord Domain, in order to gain more land and power, and increase his own popularity in-front of the common people, so that they support him more, and help him take over the remain lands (the whole situation with Maria did hurt Fuuga's popularity quite a bit).

Quote:
so since the "partitioning" of the Gran Chaos Empire, new land is formed as Euphoria Kingdom which will then be merged with Freidonia and rename it to Gran Freidonia Empire, Kazuya will then be known as Souma E(Euphoria) Freidonia (either this stands that one day the new land might become a dual monarchy? Austrian-Hungarian Empire?)
Yeah, seems like the Author is currently going for the Dual monarchy route, because there is a "land gap" issue between Friedonia and the Euphoria Kingdom, so Souma can't rule directly. Currently Jeanne would be ruling over Euphoria, and Hakuya becoming the Prince Consort.

As for the name, "Gran Freidonia Empire", i don't think its is an official name, but rather a common alias (aka, names that people call, but aren't official name; like "Myanmar"/"Burma", whose officially name is the "Republic of the Union of Myanmar"). Same with "Souma E.(Euphoria) Freidonia" as well.

Quote:
It seems that other nations will now got surrounded by the union of Gran Chaos and Friedonia. Now, I wonder how they will take action for this matter.
Well, the only nations in-between are Turgis, Zem and Lunaria.

Turgis is a partner of Friedonia, so there is no issue there.

As for Zem & Lunaria, well both of them are going to be destroyed as part of Fuuga's and Hashim's plan, in order to remove any problematic parts from Haan Great Tiger Kingdom (think they plan to do the same thing with those 2 Vassal States that changed side from the Gran Chaos to his side).

My guess is that, after bother Zem & Lunaria are destroyed, they would be taken over by Turgis and Friedonia, so that Turgis can get more fertile land, while Friedonia would have land-link with Euphoria Kingdom.

Now, for nations trapped between, Fuuga's & Souma's Kingdoms.
- Star Dragon Mountain Range, aka., Tiamat's domain would remain neutral and unaffected for the most part
- while Nothung is also staying neutral, though helping out Souma's side, feel like Fuuga would try to destroy them, but would probably fail.

Old 2021-05-04, 16:22   Link #717
Ramero

Quote:
From what i understand, the Ceasefire is from both side, aka., even Fuuga agreed.

Yeah, seems like the Author is currently going for the Dual monarchy route, because there is a "land gap" issue between Friedonia and the Euphoria Kingdom, so Souma can't rule directly. Currently Jeanne would be ruling over Euphoria, and Hakuya becoming the Prince Consort.

As for the name, "Gran Freidonia Empire", i don't think its is an official name, but rather a common alias (aka, names that people call, but aren't official name; like "Myanmar"/"Burma", whose officially name is the "Republic of the Union of Myanmar"). Same with "Souma E.(Euphoria) Freidonia" as well.

Well, the only nations in-between are Turgis, Zem and Lunaria.

Turgis is a partner of Friedonia, so there is no issue there.

As for Zem & Lunaria, well both of them are going to be destroyed as part of Fuuga's and Hashim's plan, in order to remove any problematic parts from Haan Great Tiger Kingdom (think they plan to do the same thing with those 2 Vassal States that changed side from the Gran Chaos to his side).

My guess is that, after bother Zem & Lunaria are destroyed, they would be taken over by Turgis and Friedonia, so that Turgis can get more fertile land, while Friedonia would have land-link with Euphoria Kingdom
Hmm... What about Hakuya's position as a Prime Minister? He's a Prime Minister of Friedonia. Does he retain his position, or Souma already have someone to take his place? Unless Jeanne also wants Hakuya to become a Prime Minister of Gran Chaos.

The way I see it, it could be similar to Madan No Ou To Vanadis, where Badouin ultimately become a Prime Minister for Brune and Zhcted.
Old 2021-05-04, 16:30   Link #718
Huh...?

Quote:
Hmm... What about Hakuya's position as a Prime Minister? He's a Prime Minister of Friedonia. Does he retain his position, or Souma already have someone to take his place? Unless Jeanne also wants Hakuya to become a Prime Minister of Gran Chaos.
Until the marriage, it seems that Hakuya plans to help out with the workings of both Friedonia and Euphoria (think he already resigned from the Prime Minister position in Friedonia).

But after marriage he would fully focus on developing Euphoria as its Prince Consort (as a Prince Consort, he probably can't take the position of Prime Minister of Euphoria). Though Hakuya does expect that in the future, full control of Euphoria Kingdom would fall under Souma, so he isn't worried much.

As for Friedonia, Ichiha has already taken the position of the next Prime Minister (he has already started working as one, since Hakuya left).

Old 2021-05-04, 17:09   Link #719
Snowbold

Quote:
My guess is that, after bother Zem & Lunaria are destroyed, they would be taken over by Turgis and Friedonia, so that Turgis can get more fertile land, while Friedonia would have land-link with Euphoria Kingdom.

Now, for nations trapped between, Fuuga's & Souma's Kingdoms.
- Star Dragon Mountain Range, aka., Tiamat's domain would remain neutral and unaffected for the most part
- while Nothung is also staying neutral, though helping out Souma's side, feel like Fuuga would try to destroy them, but would probably fail.
Right, Zem is also far away from Haan' central base of power. From what I understand, it was a flex of power to take it and at this point, Lunaria has served its purpose and no longer matters in his plans.

As for Nothung, while Fuuga himself killed dragons in combat and wounded the Princess in battle, his troops will not be at the same level. Even if he manages to deal significant casualties on them, his army will be slaughtered. I also suspect that Souma's spies will see it coming and ambush them in coordination with Nothung for a pincer attack. Fuuga might by himself be able to beat back any enemy, but his army is not invincible and his air power will be significantly disadvantaged against dragons from Nothing and Souma.

At least that is my take on it.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-05, 00:09   Link #720
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:

still ooooffff Border Gore... at least unlike typical border gore its not squigly... and snakey.... or maybe the author is just simplifying the borders

also like Liscia during the duke wars, Maria apparently had her hair cut short
No don't cut her long locks (┬┬﹏┬┬)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
Right, Zem is also far away from Haan' central base of power. From what I understand, it was a flex of power to take it and at this point, Lunaria has served its purpose and no longer matters in his plans.

As for Nothung, while Fuuga himself killed dragons in combat and wounded the Princess in battle, his troops will not be at the same level. Even if he manages to deal significant casualties on them, his army will be slaughtered. I also suspect that Souma's spies will see it coming and ambush them in coordination with Nothung for a pincer attack. Fuuga might by himself be able to beat back any enemy, but his army is not invincible and his air power will be significantly disadvantaged against dragons from Nothing and Souma.

At least that is my take on it.
That flex of power from his ended in his rivals gaining more then. Maria and Souma almost uniting every land from west to east of the continent.

So did Souma and Maria revealed in their speech about the Gran Chaos Empire and Friedonia Kingdom already involve in a secret alliance before this war with Fuuga?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, nation building, politics, true harem