AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2021-05-15, 14:13   Link #6961
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
Maybe.. But if we talk about punishment to make Evil actions.. Ishi was unable to put in prison some years(10 for example) the H.Faction who is a group of Young humans who made more to deserve years of prison(in human years) than her..

Nyx joined the Alliance of Hell and was defeated quickly in 1 volume.. The Main characters only feared her Few Days.. Her actions were not a big deal. They did not had a lot of negative effect in others.

The H.Faction created a lot of problems before met the Mcs and were here active as villains some volumes and the author trolled us with their punishments.

Using Samael Cao killed Issei but unlike Raynare he did not received any punishment(dead or prison).. The author even forced Issei to be his friend in Shin3.

REALLY? Friends? You can forgive the group but make him Issei friend is Stupid.. Cao killed him. Is like if Raynare survived and he made her Issei friend after what she made with him.
Losing an eye and having to escape the Netherworld without his Holy Spear wasn't punishment enough?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-16, 04:30   Link #6962
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Losing an eye and having to escape the Netherworld without his Holy Spear wasn't punishment enough?
You talk about the eye thing like if you feel bad for him.. Why he lost it? To make him leave a battle that he could have won.. Is his own fault for kidnapp Yasaka that he ended paying for it.
Issei had a Worst fate later thanks to him who released Samael but despite that the author had the stupid idea to make him his friend(shin 3) Guy.. 1 year ago or even less he Killed Issei. They should be unlikely allies at best not friends. If we were 5 years later it could sound less weird. Not now. His group is still watched trying to avoid any kind of betrayal.

You talk too like if he was too weak without that weapon making his survival almost impossible. Others are in prison/sealed during years. Boring but at least they are really paying for their actions.

What Jeanne received for example was not a real punishment and was enough miserable to use a kid trying to save her own life.. Heracles too having many as hostages and despite that the author made kids adore him. When he was here for one "punishment" not because he wanted

What I should think with THIS? That even people like Raynare and Diodora are easily redeemable If the author wants it?

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2021-05-16 at 05:15.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-16, 05:38   Link #6963
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Kokabiel because he tried to kill Rias, the Maou’s sister and take the Excalibur from the Church to provoke a new war among the three factions was sealed for the eternity in the Cocictus.

On the other hand, Cao Cao kidnapped Yasaka, the leader of west Houkai faction while she had to meet Sun Wukong for Indra, making the brain-mash. They did experiments on Humans and released the method to obtain BxB, creating a rebellion of the servants against their Kings during underworld’s crisis.
They helped Shalba to survive, the same who kidnapped Leonard creating twelve powerful monster who created an immense destruction and death, putting underworld in a big crisis. Attacking every factions to obtain dates and divided Ophis’ power into two beings. Giving to Rivezim a powerful “guard” and leaving the possibility to Ophis to kill Trihexa.

So yes
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-16, 05:47   Link #6964
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Issei had a Worst fate later thanks to him who released Samael
Cao Cao with that did him a favour, giving him an immense potential to overpass the Dragon-God class. Otherwise at this point issei would still ultimate-class with only CxC and death.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-16, 05:50   Link #6965
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Cao Cao with that did him a favour, giving him an immense potential to overpass the Dragon-God class. Otherwise at this point issei would still ultimate-class with only CxC and death.
A "Favour" because in that case we can say that Raynare made that to him too

No one of them would had made it if they knew how this would end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Kokabiel because he tried to kill Rias, the Maou’s sister and take the Excalibur from the Church to provoke a new war among the three factions was sealed for the eternity in the Cocictus.

On the other hand, Cao Cao kidnapped Yasaka, the leader of west Houkai faction while she had to meet Sun Wukong for Indra, making the brain-mash. They did experiments on Humans and released the method to obtain BxB, creating a rebellion of the servants against their Kings during underworld’s crisis.
They helped Shalba to survive, the same who kidnapped Leonard creating twelve powerful monster who created an immense destruction and death, putting underworld in a big crisis. Attacking every factions to obtain dates and divided Ophis’ power into two beings. Giving to Rivezim a powerful “guard” and leaving the possibility to Ophis to kill Trihexa.

So yes
You explained it much better than me..

If this group can be "redeemed" persons like Thanatos who wanted to stop Hades(Not create more problems) and even Hades who wanted to stop the longinus creating more "disturbances in the force"(the longinus users moves created a lof of problems in 1 year) and became in the evies(who he wanted to stop too) victim too.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2021-05-16 at 06:12.
Old 2021-05-16, 15:37   Link #6966
godz

Quote:
A "Favour" because in that case we can say that Raynare made that to him too

No one of them would had made it if they knew how this would end.

You explained it much better than me..

If this group can be "redeemed" persons like Thanatos who wanted to stop Hades(Not create more problems) and even Hades who wanted to stop the longinus creating more "disturbances in the force"(the longinus users moves created a lof of problems in 1 year) and became in the evies(who he wanted to stop too) victim too.
Hades was still right, indirectly or directly, everything that has happened in these two years is the fault or was related to a longinus user ... even the invasion of ExE that ended with the death of the most powerful being in dxd.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-16, 15:53   Link #6967
cyberdemon

It’s not like they could touch caocao due to him being protected by Indra. Very few people are willing to cross him. Friends might’ve been too quick a stretch but... well... Isseis an idiot. And frankly it would be better to have caocao as a friend than an enemy
Old 2021-05-17, 03:48   Link #6968
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It’s not like they could touch caocao due to him being protected by Indra. Very few people are willing to cross him. Friends might’ve been too quick a stretch but... well... Isseis an idiot. And frankly it would be better to have caocao as a friend than an enemy
I was thinking in them more like Unlikely allies.. That is how I would see Raynare if the author made her survive and "made the reconciliate" even if she was less evil.

Saying that because the H.Faction even Brainwashed people that interested them as subbordinates against their will and some died(and obviously had bigger and more chaotic plans than her). But the same author who killed Diodora is able to "redeem" them.

I thought that they would be enemies again when that Indra War idea appeared. But the author was unable to make it when he noticed that they would be enemies again and decided use the Robo-Aliens even having a 3rd option. The Malebranche.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2021-05-17 at 05:36.
Old 2021-05-20, 14:00   Link #6969
Teza
ichihime fan >.>

lilith will lost her memories and I imagine she will tag very well with issei a lilith healed and no memories is like insta win for issei and she can be happy I mean poor woman
Old 2021-05-20, 14:45   Link #6970
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
lilith will lost her memories and I imagine she will tag very well with issei a lilith healed and no memories is like insta win for issei and she can be happy I mean poor woman
Yeah I want her to leave behind her evil personality (I assume she has one) and forget her tragic past. I want Issei, the ultimate male devil, to marry the ultimate female devil, to show how his accomplishments have earned him his marriage with her, and for him to boast he is married to the #1 milf to show how good he is at seducing women.
Old 2021-05-21, 10:41   Link #6971
bluestahli1

How about no
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-21, 15:06   Link #6972
godz

better not, adding more girls increases the author's work and ichie is not so healthy, do you want what happened to us to the berserk fandom due to the death of kentaro miura due to pressure? Therefore, the answer is no.

Every day ichie makes a tweet that he is not in good health and that is worrying.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-22, 01:00   Link #6973
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
Nothing like the original Lucifer's sloppy seconds. But since she's the wife of the original Lucifer, she has to be the ultimate GILF. If all devil mothers are MILFs, imagine what a devil great-grandmother would be like.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-25, 19:06   Link #6974
KawaiiJapan

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
better not, adding more girls increases the author's work and ichie is not so healthy, do you want what happened to us to the berserk fandom due to the death of kentaro miura due to pressure? Therefore, the answer is no.

Every day ichie makes a tweet that he is not in good health and that is worrying.
This. We have enough characters and several girls who have shitty development even by harem series standards lol. I'd rather give more 'meat' to the established members and tie up the actual story. RIP Miura, that will never not hurt.
KawaiiJapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-27, 13:55   Link #6975
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Le Fay, Ingvild, Yasaka, Roygun, Bennia, and Kunou of the current confirmed girls are the ones left who need development. Short stories should also be used.
Old 2021-12-08, 13:00   Link #6976
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Hello I'm a new corner and I want to know the opinion of the the other members this forum about these my assumptions and questions if this doesn't give you too much trouble:

I would like to know if there is anyone who believes Ishibumi in the future can remember that in the past Tsubasa Yura had expressed interest in Issei and therefore decide to have her join the harem in the future?
I ask you this because I think that unlike other characters who are part of the peerage of Sona the possible addition of Yura in the Issei's harem after so many years and volumes it would not seem to me such a forced thing given the fact that Yura had already shown interest toward Issei in past.

I would like to know if you think Lint could join the harem or be Cao Cao's girlfriend?

Another question I want to ask you is according to do you want the new girl from the FXF's world (Sefaria) could be part of either the peerage of the harem?
Well I know that could be too much soon for start of speaking about this, we should have more information about her.
But if she is a figther and have a realy great power she could even become the Rook or the Pawns of Issei's peerage if Ishibumi has created her for be a new character that will join the harem.

Sorry guys if I've have asked you too many questions.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-08, 13:08   Link #6977
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Hello I'm a new corner and I want to know the opinion of the the other members this forum about these my assumptions and questions if this doesn't give you too much trouble:

I would like to know if there is anyone who believes Ishibumi in the future can remember that in the past Tsubasa Yura had expressed interest in Issei and therefore decide to have her join the harem in the future?
I ask you this because I think that unlike other characters who are part of the peerage of Sona the possible addition of Yura in the Issei's harem after so many years and volumes it would not seem to me such a forced thing given the fact that Yura had already shown interest toward Issei in past.

I would like to know if you think Lint could join the harem or be Cao Cao's girlfriend?

Another question I want to ask you is according to do you want the new girl from the FXF's world (Sefaria) could be part of either the peerage of the harem?
Well I know that could be too much soon for start of speaking about this, we should have more information about her.
But if she is a figther and have a realy great power she could even become the Rook or the Pawns of Issei's peerage if Ishibumi has created her for be a new character that will join the harem.

Sorry guys if I've have asked you too many questions.
I do not believe Tsubasa will join the harem as like with Kiyome (who I believe will not join too), Ishibumi has not done progress with those two starting a romantic relationship with him and it's been too long that it's clear by now, he has no plans to and never had.
~~~
Lint will never be Cao's girlfriend. There is too much foreshadowing for her joining Issei's harem.
~~~
I think Sefaira is likely to become Issei's second Rook which automatically means joining his harem. She's an alien girl which makes her very special, so taking the mutated Rook piece proves her special worth whereas being a Pawn would not.
Old 2021-12-08, 14:29   Link #6978
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
I do not believe Tsubasa will join the harem as like with Kiyome (who I believe will not join too), Ishibumi has not done progress with those two starting a romantic relationship with him and it's been too long that it's clear by now, he has no plans to and never had.
~~~
Lint will never be Cao's girlfriend. There is too much foreshadowing for her joining Issei's harem.
~~~
I think Sefaira is likely to become Issei's second Rook which automatically means joining his harem. She's an alien girl which makes her very special, so taking the mutated Rook piece proves her special worth whereas being a Pawn would not.
I don't mind Sefaira becoming Ise's rook, but there's a possibility she may end up as Rias' rook as well.

Okay jokes aside, i really hope Ishibumi doesn't stack the stakes too high on Ise's harem/peerage. I mean can you imagine if Sefaira turns out to have a higher stat or potential than Ingvild, and then Ishibumi went on to introduce another with a higher power or potential than the earlier two.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-08, 14:51   Link #6979
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Yeah I know that Ishibumi will not add Yura at the harem, I have give that question because I think that Yura is wasted opportunity.

I honestly don't know about Lint. I want that she will join the harem of Issei but there is still a part of me that is really suspicious that Lint and Cao Cao could have feelings for each other..
Well we will see what happened in future.

Agree with you about Sefaria, if she will take the Rook's mutation piece I hope that she is very strong, honestly it would really bother me if Issei will use a mutation piece that could be gaining more and more value thanks to the growth of Issei for a characters that can be turned into a Devil with a normal Rook's piece.
I hate this kinds of waste. I was thinking that if Sefaria could have some kind of HAX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I mean can you imagine if Sefaira turns out to have a higher stat or potential than Ingvild, and then Ishibumi went on to introduce another with a higher power or potential than the earlier two.
@B214 I honestly wouldn't be surprised or bothered by this if that happened.
Let's remember that by now Ishibumi has started introducing enemies that will be stronger than the GR, so it is normal for me that the possibile new characters that can be the future members of Issei's peerage could be all above Satan Class or even Low God Class.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-08, 14:59   Link #6980
Xuanwu

She should have some kind of important ability that's relevant for the Evies. That would explain why she was chosen as the priestess of Seraselbes. Plus, she said her presence would endanger the DxD world and Regalzeva's forces are already searching for her.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem