AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-07-07, 13:27   Link #3461
Denker

To be fair... Keeping in mind we have no idea about Aisia's origins, that may very well be the case...
1st episode could've been far more rushed imo.
Flora wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. Christina... man, they massacred her. Did she grab Rio's rags and he responded with pressing on her wrists in the novel?
Regardless, this is such a baaaad look for her.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-07, 17:44   Link #3462
Marco
A lazy reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Celia is really cute in wedding dress.
Absolutely. This is my favourite illustration in the novel.

Spoiler for Celia & Rio:
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-07, 19:04   Link #3463
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Remember Liselotte earn the right to choose her marraige partner, her parent can't force her on that, not even a king.

if that gonna happen, Liselotte must be the one that offer to marry Rio by herself.
I do remember~ but what i meant by that is that they would have at most set up a meeting like the one with the useless Hero(Hiroaki) or they would maybe even tease and joke about it~

And also~ if she ever did consider it in front of everyone~ i think the harem would be stimulated/alarmed at the possibility of the two getting married~ Oh man~ just thinking about it is making me smirk~

Last edited by Alisa~Chan~; 2021-07-07 at 19:07. Reason: Typo~!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-07, 19:20   Link #3464
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Absolutely. This is my favourite illustration in the novel.

Spoiler for Celia & Rio:
Mine is this~ And even better~ its colorized instead of the original~

Spoiler for Smiling Runaway Bride:
Old 2021-07-07, 21:19   Link #3465
Disdanny
Izanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
-There is an harem, in the sense that many grls like him. Polygamy is the norm in this world. Let alone marring several girls, he just now got around the idea of loving and being loved, because he has an inferiority complex, thinking of himself as not being someone deserving of love. This changed in the last 3 Vols... Kinda.
-Not really resolved. They are still far apart and she feels like shit for helping her scumbag step-bro.
-LN is still going. We don't think its wrapping up. in fact, author said Vol 20 (next one) would be huge change, just like Vol 10.

Tbf, they could skip a lot of the academy at the beginning. Sadly they may cut some of the Celia scenes, but definitely cut on the Flora/Christina dynamic with Rio (staying far away)
I am convinced Vol 3 will be 1 episode, too.
Thanks! Awesome sounds like this will be long and good to see if the anime gets that far. The animation looks better than the other typical Isekais so I hope that this one gets more seasons.

So the half-sis did she ever find out the true? that her mom was a cheater and that her brother is only her half sibling? The mom did she ever apologize? His dad ever comes back in a flashback?

I saw that the stepbro becomes fucking crazy over MC's CHF. The only good sibling I read was the little brother and the other two are the Gesu siblings.

Thanks for telling me I will be sure to check when the next volume pops for spoilers. Sorry for the late reply lol.
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-07, 21:32   Link #3466
Marco
A lazy reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disdanny View Post
Thanks! Awesome sounds like this will be long and good to see if the anime gets that far. The animation looks better than the other typical Isekais so I hope that this one gets more seasons.

So the half-sis did she ever find out the true? that her mom was a cheater and that her brother is only her half sibling? The mom did she ever apologize? His dad ever comes back in a flashback?

I saw that the stepbro becomes fucking crazy over MC's CHF. The only good sibling I read was the little brother and the other two are the Gesu siblings.

Thanks for telling me I will be sure to check when the next volume pops for spoilers. Sorry for the late reply lol.
They will probably reconcile, so we can expect Aki to hear the truth at that time.
I think the mother didn't apologize to Haruto, but at least we know that Aki saw her crying many times at night.
And I don't think we'll ever know anything more about the father.
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-07, 21:35   Link #3467
tsunade666

Quote:
Aki still didn't know that she's born from her mother cheating and why her parents divorced.
Old 2021-07-07, 21:38   Link #3468
Disdanny
Izanagi

@Marco @tsunade666

Huh I see thanks. So all this time she's been with the stepbro just feeling sorry for herself? Damn does she believe she wasn't in the wrong? or anything like she wants to fix things up with the MC? Dudes all I know is that the anime will have the best memes hahaha worst imouto ever.
Old 2021-07-07, 22:08   Link #3469
Denker

Quote:
@Marco @tsunade666

Huh I see thanks. So all this time she's been with the stepbro just feeling sorry for herself? Damn does she believe she wasn't in the wrong? or anything like she wants to fix things up with the MC? Dudes all I know is that the anime will have the best memes hahaha worst imouto ever.
She does believe she was in the wrong. She feels bad about it, too.
She still feels conclicted about MC because she doesn't know how to face him at all, but her line of thought doesn't immediately go to "ITS HIS FAULT" anymore, and is just sad taht things are like this.
Again, she is pretty young. She doesn't know the truth, much less how to deal with it.

Btw, in hispanic anime meme communities, they completely bought the same tale Haruto did. They all think "first they promise to marry each other when they grow up, then she is dating this other dude!" lmao. I am dying for them to get to Vol 4.
Old 2021-07-08, 03:19   Link #3470
Shelbrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa~Chan~ View Post
I do remember~ but what i meant by that is that they would have at most set up a meeting like the one with the useless Hero(Hiroaki) or they would maybe even tease and joke about it~

And also~ if she ever did consider it in front of everyone~ i think the harem would be stimulated/alarmed at the possibility of the two getting married~ Oh man~ just thinking about it is making me smirk~
I hope something like that will happen but who knows... I want progress with more interesting characters who don't need help from MC almost all the time instead of Miharu, Celia...
Shelbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-09, 07:32   Link #3471
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

@Shelbrit
Well~ Currently as the relationship status of everyone is kind of in a deadlock situation as the girls are too wary of stepping on someone else's toes when they take a step forward considering their friendship with each other~
And also~ it's funny how Charlotte kind of backed herself into a corner because of how aggressive she was with pursuing Rio~ instead of trying to befriend to get to know the guy and build trust with each other~ She went ahead skipped several steps and suddenly tries to flirt with him making him even more wary of her and her motives~

On another note do we have any idea what Satsuki's Divine Arms' Element yet~? Because all of the Heroes' Element have been revealed already and know what type they are~

Erika is Earth
TakaTrash is Fire
Egoji(Renji) is Ice
Rui is Lightning
Idiot(Hiroaki) is Water
Satsuki is (Unknown)

Honestly~ I am either expecting it to be Wind or Darkness/Light~ But i am honestly more inclined to say its Space-Time Magic~ This is just a theory/speculation but i can't help but think that its Space-Time Magic since when i think about the words of Haruto's Mother saying that Aki is doing just fine~ It's possible that it's just me overthinking things but i can't help but feel that something big is going to happen that is either going to force some people to be sent back to Earth with the help of Satsuki~

And as for why i think of Satsuki having Light/Darkness is mostly because of the impression i get from her character and if it was wind then we would have already gotten a glimpse of it during the Capital's raid since it could be adjusted to suit the need of fighting in tight spaces(Although it might be because of her lack of Combat Experience)~

And also~ I was about to point out is that the reason why i thought it was Light/Darkness is because of her white armor that gives me a Paladinia(Female Paladin)~ But then i think back about the clothes/armor of all the heroes~ Except for Egoji(Renji) who wears black leather or cloth armor~ most of the heroes are wearing white clothes/armor~ It might be just a nice little detail from both the Author and Illustrator when we consider the setting~ Since all the Heroes are considered as the Six Wise God's Disciples then this is a nice touch from the two since everyone besides Egoji(Renji) was summoned in a Castle where they were immediately taken into custody and provided of their own armor befitting of their status as the Disciples of the Six Wise Gods~

P. S

I'm pretty sure Egoji picked those clothes himself since he wants to looks cooler(Heh) in an all black leather armor just like a Chuuni idiot that he is~
Old 2021-07-09, 08:10   Link #3472
Shelbrit

Satsuki's element should be wind. I doubt it will be something different. I hope they won't go back, it will be meaningless imo. I want Aishia, Liselotte, Satsuki and Christina development. I hope we will see good things.
Shelbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-10, 07:43   Link #3473
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelbrit View Post
Satsuki's element should be wind. I doubt it will be something different. I hope they won't go back, it will be meaningless imo. I want Aishia, Liselotte, Satsuki and Christina development. I hope we will see good things.
I always assumed so, so Rio or Ouphia could teach her how to use it properly.
Old 2021-07-10, 20:47   Link #3474
haseo0408

Quote:
@Shelbrit
Well~ Currently as the relationship status of everyone is kind of in a deadlock situation as the girls are too wary of stepping on someone else's toes when they take a step forward considering their friendship with each other~
And also~ it's funny how Charlotte kind of backed herself into a corner because of how aggressive she was with pursuing Rio~ instead of trying to befriend to get to know the guy and build trust with each other~ She went ahead skipped several steps and suddenly tries to flirt with him making him even more wary of her and her motives~

On another note do we have any idea what Satsuki's Divine Arms' Element yet~? Because all of the Heroes' Element have been revealed already and know what type they are~

Erika is Earth
TakaTrash is Fire
Egoji(Renji) is Ice
Rui is Lightning
Idiot(Hiroaki) is Water
Satsuki is (Unknown)

Honestly~ I am either expecting it to be Wind or Darkness/Light~ But i am honestly more inclined to say its Space-Time Magic~ This is just a theory/speculation but i can't help but think that its Space-Time Magic since when i think about the words of Haruto's Mother saying that Aki is doing just fine~ It's possible that it's just me overthinking things but i can't help but feel that something big is going to happen that is either going to force some people to be sent back to Earth with the help of Satsuki~

And as for why i think of Satsuki having Light/Darkness is mostly because of the impression i get from her character and if it was wind then we would have already gotten a glimpse of it during the Capital's raid since it could be adjusted to suit the need of fighting in tight spaces(Although it might be because of her lack of Combat Experience)~

And also~ I was about to point out is that the reason why i thought it was Light/Darkness is because of her white armor that gives me a Paladinia(Female Paladin)~ But then i think back about the clothes/armor of all the heroes~ Except for Egoji(Renji) who wears black leather or cloth armor~ most of the heroes are wearing white clothes/armor~ It might be just a nice little detail from both the Author and Illustrator when we consider the setting~ Since all the Heroes are considered as the Six Wise God's Disciples then this is a nice touch from the two since everyone besides Egoji(Renji) was summoned in a Castle where they were immediately taken into custody and provided of their own armor befitting of their status as the Disciples of the Six Wise Gods~

P. S

I'm pretty sure Egoji picked those clothes himself since he wants to looks cooler(Heh) in an all black leather armor just like a Chuuni idiot that he is~
Oh man, the six wise gods sure know how to pick them! Of the six Heroes only are worthy of the title while the other four are an omnicidal maniac, a crazy jealous asshole, a useless idiot that this he´s inside a videogame, and a moron that it´s all pride and ego and zero rationality. The fact none of the four useless ones has gotten themselves killed is a miracle!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-10, 21:02   Link #3475
tsunade666

It looks like that its hard for hero to die, even if stabbed or the limbs are severed, they can be attached easily if they put together and a bit of healing magic. they are like zombies if you ask me. they got hurt but they come back for more.
Old 2021-07-11, 05:14   Link #3476
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

^^@haseo0408 I am guessing the order of that is Erika, TakaTrash, Idiot(Hiroaki), and Egoji(Renji)~ did i get that right~?

About the choice of it being left to the Six Wise Gods~ i think it's more of a matter of chance like in a Gacha~ if it were the choice of the Six Wise Gods then i am thinking it's more similar to Tate no Yuusha where(Continued in Spoilers)
Spoiler for Tate no Yuusha spoilers:

-And i think that it's more on that and they look at their latent potential powers~ or maybe the Holy Stones are merely UR Gacha Coins that can raise chance of getting a good hero and even with that~ there is still a chance of getting something that could be found on R-SR trash rolls even if it's minuscule~

Btw~ I don't consider Erika to be an idiot or a fool but rather found her to be really cunning but crazed by the loss of her beloved but i do consider the other 3 to be complete fools and are otherwise useless without the help of someone else~ And Erika and Egoji did almost die but only Erika lived bynher own power where Egoji would've died if not for the help of his new found masters~

^@tsunade666 I guess thats what makes them unique in a sense besides their huge amount of essence~ I said this a few pages back but i think they are still prone to death as long as you either bleed them to death or decapitate them~ I don't know if stabbing the brain kills them outright or if its just reserved for Erika if she ever gets the chance of being a transcendent Hero~ but even with then I don't know if the author is going to follow the cliché Earth Element Hero = High Regeneration or High Vitality route~
And also~ with such a higher resistance of death for the Heroes i can also assume they are also resistant to poisoning but i have my doubts about complete immunity~

Btw~ Besides Rio~ has anyone ever been poisoned in this series~? Or even mentioned of getting poisoned~?
And also~ what do you two think about Satsuki's element would be~?
Old 2021-07-11, 07:40   Link #3477
jagt

Satsuki's Element is the wind, in volume 19 she already used her spear several times for shooting wind at her enemies.

Last edited by jagt; 2021-07-12 at 02:55.
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-11, 09:24   Link #3478
Disdanny
Izanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
She does believe she was in the wrong. She feels bad about it, too.
She still feels conclicted about MC because she doesn't know how to face him at all, but her line of thought doesn't immediately go to "ITS HIS FAULT" anymore, and is just sad taht things are like this.
Again, she is pretty young. She doesn't know the truth, much less how to deal with it.

Btw, in hispanic anime meme communities, they completely bought the same tale Haruto did. They all think "first they promise to marry each other when they grow up, then she is dating this other dude!" lmao. I am dying for them to get to Vol 4.
Well she made her choice and stayed with it lol. I like how MC is not that soft also I am sure he will deal with that eventually but let's hope he just doesn't care.
Old 2021-07-11, 18:12   Link #3479
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Satsuki's Element is the wind, in volume 19 she already used v
her spear several Times for shooting wind ata her Enemies.
Wait~ when exactly was this~?! I still haven't made it to Vol. 19 yet since it's still not available on jnovel~
Old 2021-07-11, 18:45   Link #3480
Denker

Quote:
Wait~ when exactly was this~?! I still haven't made it to Vol. 19 yet since it's still not available on jnovel~
The one that answered you is the one that makes summaries for the wiki. These summaries come from the raw, so its no wonder you haven't seen them sice you red only the jnovel versions.
If he says Satsuki uses wind you can be assured of it.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai