AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2021-05-28, 16:15   Link #8801
Rasty

I love how the anime actually makes it seem like Ariel is doing like... anything, It almost seems like she is the big mastermind manipulating all the events. Did she bribe the anime director?

Also decently hyped for the big Kumoko fight as the circumstances seem to be a bit different this time, so I am not sure how exactly that one goes according to LN.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-28, 17:29   Link #8802
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidN7 View Post
I still prefer the webnovel version of kumoko/shiraori than lightnovel version, the lightnovel version is more toned down and less brutal.
I also prefer webnovel version of her.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-29, 05:44   Link #8803
cadu_

But it's good that the anime is adapting the light novel. I only read the web novel so now i can watch the anime instead of reading the light novel.
Old 2021-05-30, 13:01   Link #8804
Peridot Crystal Clod
YOU CLOOOODS!!

In my case I prefer the LN Shiro since she actually gets developed more as a character rather than just stay the same like the WN.
Peridot Crystal Clod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-17, 08:09   Link #8805
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Welp, the manga finally reach the scene where she evolved into Arachne, i am a little disappointed tbh
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-17, 08:20   Link #8806
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
i am a little disappointed tbh
Why?
Was it because Kumo quickly covered her boobs?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-17, 09:02   Link #8807
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Why?
Was it because Kumo quickly covered her boobs?
Mostly because the upper body turned into some kind of insectoid/exoskeleton body instead of a pure human one like LN
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2021-06-17, 10:27   Link #8808
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Mostly because the upper body turned into some kind of insectoid/exoskeleton body instead of a pure human one like LN
Isn't that already expected?
Since even Ariel also have similar structure.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-17, 10:30   Link #8809
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Isn't that already expected?
Since even Ariel also have similar structure.
other than her outfits, Ariel was still mostly similar to her LN counterpart, but this is pretty much almost a different design
Old 2021-06-21, 18:34   Link #8810
Gerard07

Watching the latest chapter of the anime reminds me of Kyouya and how he was defeated by the naive Shun and his group, I really wish the character would reappear and revive in some way, anyway, no news from the NW?.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-23, 10:56   Link #8811
cadu_

Kyouya was defeated by Shun?When?
Old 2021-06-23, 14:23   Link #8812
Gerard07

I mean when Kyouya fights the Dragon-Shun-Katia-Sue Group, where Shun revives dragons all the time and eventually Oni-Kun died (I still hope they revive him somehow). Well, it wasn't Shun who defeated him in person, but his ability to cheat that makes the script in his favor influenced him somehow.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-24, 04:24   Link #8813
mickbis

I still feel salty over that,
Shun and his skill is the very definition of "legit plot armor"
author doing a great job on making Shun an annoying Isekai template "Main Character" alright
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-24, 13:23   Link #8814
kari-no-sugata II

If it wasn't obvious before, Shun is an antagonist. An antagonist can be good or evil (or just plain dumb) they just have to oppose the protagonist.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-24, 20:59   Link #8815
Key Board
Carbon

isn't he
Spoiler:

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-25, 06:44   Link #8816
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
isn't he
Spoiler:

//
There's no need to put that in spoiler tags, but yes.

I wonder how Shiro is going to react to Wrath's death. Even in her battle with Gyurie she should pick up critical info such as Rulers dying from the System. You might not expect her to react much but there was that chapter not so long ago in-world when Ariel suggested to Shiro that they're all friends and Shiro seemed rather happy about it, IIRC.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-24, 16:40   Link #8817
tsunade666

I don't know if it was mentioned in the WN but most likely not because I was a cutlery surprised for this info but having the demon lord title comes with a huge cause of taboo level 10. I just learmed it when I'm reading the new volume release by yen press. Book 12. The previews demon lords are all for attacking humanso because they knew what's at stake. The previews one even got insane with muttering of must repent, and orders for demons attack to humanse. The top brass of demon country knew the sad truth that they are being used to replenish the MA energy of the world.
Old 2021-07-24, 19:05   Link #8818
tsunade666

..... vol 12 is something else. It got the feels.
Old 2021-07-25, 12:02   Link #8819
cadu_

It's been a while since i read this so I'm not sure if I'm right but didn't Potimas trick the Demon Lord and Hero into using a huge amount of system energy to make a big attack with Gyurie as a target? Then Sariel redirected the attack to D which caused the death and reincarnation of the class .
So if the previous higher ups of the demon country knew about the truth, how did the previous Demon Lord got tricked by Potimas?
Old 2021-07-25, 12:05   Link #8820
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
It's been a while since i read this so I'm not sure if I'm right but didn't Potimas trick the Demon Lord and Hero into using a huge amount of system energy to make a big attack with Gyurie as a target? Then Sariel redirected the attack to D which caused the death and reincarnation of the class .
So if the previous higher ups of the demon country knew about the truth, how did the previous Demon Lord got tricked by Potimas?
That was WN version, why in LN, we haven’t been told the reason yet

Tags
fantasy, non-human mc, reincarnation