Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-07-26, 04:37   Link #3541
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Images
Seria Lize full pic
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by ivaannom; 2021-07-26 at 05:08.
ivaannom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-26, 05:24   Link #3542
Shelbrit

Oh my God... Liselotte...
Shelbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-26, 06:02   Link #3543
darkangel0278

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Images
Seria Lize full pic
Damn liselotte, too cute
Old 2021-07-26, 06:11   Link #3544
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Oh, so the special Liselotte illustration can also be made into a book cover.
Old 2021-07-26, 06:18   Link #3545
Shelbrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Oh, so the special Liselotte illustration can also be made into a book cover.
It is really so good to pass up so it makes sense.
Old 2021-07-26, 07:15   Link #3546
ChaosHead90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Images
Seria Lize full pic
Sexy Celia or Seducing Liselotte?
It is hard to choose!
ChaosHead90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-26, 10:04   Link #3547
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake17 View Post
Is this likely to end with a real harem or none?
There are two reasons why Rio isn't in a romantical relationship yet, fear and lack self-confidence.

1. Fear: Rio has suffered several painful separations from his loved ones when he was both, just Haruto and just Rio. His parents' divorce and the separation with Miharu, Aki and his mother and Miharu's disappearance when he was Haruto and Ayame's murder when he was just the small Rio before recovering his memories froh his time as Haruto, all of this made the current Rio to be scared of loving someone just for being separated from that person again.
2. Lack of self-confidence: Rio grades himself quite low due to all of the crimes he needed to commit during his time as an orphan for surviving and for going all the way through the path of revenge, he has serious doubts about someone who got as dirty as him being able of making any possible romantic partner happy.

Rio is perfectly aware of this two emotions and is actively trying to get rid of them, about the chances of a harem ending, for the time being Rio has seven girls who he calls his place to return to and considers something akin to family and that he already introduced as such to his relatives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
MC just opened up to the idea of receiving some love in his life, so its hard to tell. Right now he is biased against polygamy, but thats because he hadn't even considered getting married, let alone to several people.
This coud change in... the next 10 Volumes? Maybe.
Rio has never said a word to anyone anywhere about him disliking the poligamy or the idea of a harem. Christina certainly asked Rio once if he did but Rio never told her he did, Rio just talked to Christina and Flora about his fear and lack of self-confidence and about him not being able of having a romantic relationship with anyone at the moment due to that.
Old 2021-07-26, 14:38   Link #3548
Drake17

I see I just want to know beforehand i tend to always like a side character muuuuch more than the main li so i tend to read only true harem novels if it involves romance and novels if it has a clear cut female lead with no other girl vying for mc I hate when authors of fantasy with polygamy in the worlds setting and has multiple volume with side characters being the focus and beating the female main lead in popularity still end with the female main lead only or worst of all open fking ending

Last edited by Drake17; 2021-07-26 at 18:02.
Drake17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-26, 16:21   Link #3549
Shelbrit

Quote:
I see I just want to know beforehand i tend to always like a side character muuuuch more than the main li so i tend to read only true harem novels if it involves romance and novels if it has a clear cut female lead with no other girl vying for mc I hate when authors of fantasy with polygamy in the worlds setting and has multiple volume with side characters being the focus and beating the main lead still end with the main lead only or worst of all open fking ending
I feel you, I don't like main ones here much either. They aren't interesting for me and I find them a bit annoying. Harem too became a bit too big so I hope author won't expand it anymore and will make side ones shine.
Old 2021-07-26, 21:49   Link #3550
Mirable
ミラベル

Read synopsis vol 20.

The king Francios entrusted Rio to training Satsuki how to fight and guide her how to use power of divine arm. (Finger cross at Satsuki's divine arm color illustration)

It seem like this volume might be the end of Erica's saga

Quote:
"This is my holy war! you have no right to stop me!"
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-27, 00:42   Link #3551
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Rio has never said a word to anyone anywhere about him disliking the poligamy or the idea of a harem. Christina certainly asked Rio once if he did but Rio never told her he did, Rio just talked to Christina and Flora about his fear and lack of self-confidence and about him not being able of having a romantic relationship with anyone at the moment due to that.
"Rio thanks her for the explanation, Christina asks if Rio is against polygamy, Rio says he honestly does with a reluctant face.

Christina apologizes in advance for the sudden question and asks if that opposition is because he already has someone he loves, she says too that it’s a rude question so she doesn’t mind if he doesn’t want to answer it, Rio explains with a troubled face that it isn’t like that, that right now having a romance or getting married are things he may not be able to do yet, that if he’s able of being more confident on himself he hopes to be able of giving it a try, Rio reveals then how he isn’t really sure if someone like him who pursued and fulfilled his revenge will be really able of getting married, off grabbing the happiness on his hands and answering to the feelings of those around him, that it’s matter of if he can get rid of those feelings, Christina and Flora now just look fixedly at Rio’s expression, Christina says she understands with a rigid voice, Rio apologizes for making the mood strange smiling wryly and Christina says it’s her fault for making strange questions."

The part in bold/italics is the one that made me think he is against it. I assume that he was actually speaking of marriage itself, and not specifically polygamy?
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-27, 01:09   Link #3552
haseo0408

Quote:
There are two reasons why Rio isn't in a romantical relationship yet, fear and lack self-confidence.

1. Fear: Rio has suffered several painful separations from his loved ones when he was both, just Haruto and just Rio. His parents' divorce and the separation with Miharu, Aki and his mother and Miharu's disappearance when he was Haruto and Ayame's murder when he was just the small Rio before recovering his memories froh his time as Haruto, all of this made the current Rio to be scared of loving someone just for being separated from that person again.
2. Lack of self-confidence: Rio grades himself quite low due to all of the crimes he needed to commit during his time as an orphan for surviving and for going all the way through the path of revenge, he has serious doubts about someone who got as dirty as him being able of making any possible romantic partner happy.

Rio is perfectly aware of this two emotions and is actively trying to get rid of them, about the chances of a harem ending, for the time being Rio has seven girls who he calls his place to return to and considers something akin to family and that he already introduced as such to his relatives.

Rio´s situation is a realistic portrayal of what happens to a person that lost a loved one in such a horrifying way, adding to that all his emotional conflict because of his reincarnation and the clash between his values as a Japanese and the reality of his new life. Once he has come to terms with all of this I think Miharu, Celia, and Aisha are guaranteed to be in his harem, they´re the ones with the strongest bond with Rio.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-27, 03:29   Link #3553
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosHead90 View Post
It is hard to choose!
Go with the one who has legs for days...!

Go Team Liselotte!
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-27, 03:43   Link #3554
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosHead90 View Post
It is hard to choose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
Go with the one who has legs for days...!

Go Team Liselotte!
Go with? Choose? What are you talking about comrades. As people of culture, is it not our cause to love all equally? Have those legs charmed you so that you forgot that for which you stand? Your creed? Preferences are the spice of life, but one shan't go as far as to discard all else. Liberate your hearts, open your eyes, the horizon awaits us. Wherever there is charm to be seen there shall be love to be harbored. thou shalt not discriminate in thy love. Or am I wrong?
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-27, 06:56   Link #3555
ChaosHead90

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodamashii View Post
Go with? Choose? What are you talking about comrades. As people of culture, is it not our cause to love all equally? Have those legs charmed you so that you forgot that for which you stand? Your creed? Preferences are the spice of life, but one shan't go as far as to discard all else. Liberate your hearts, open your eyes, the horizon awaits us. Wherever there is charm to be seen there shall be love to be harbored. thou shalt not discriminate in thy love. Or am I wrong?
Thanks man!

You made me open my eyes. Yes, you are right. No need to think hard to choose. We just need to accept all.
ChaosHead90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-27, 09:31   Link #3556
jagt

Synopsis:

獣は憤怒に突き動かされ、聖戦の刻は来たれり。
聖女エリカとの死闘を満身創痍で征し、リーゼロッテらを連れてガルアーク王国で待つ大切な人たちのもとへと 帰還したリオ。
破壊の化身である大地の獣の存在や屋敷の襲撃事件など危機感の募る状況が続く中、リオはフランソワ国王から 直々に勇者である沙月の能力調査と戦闘指南を任されることに!
一方、水面下で侵攻を企てる聖女が次の標的に選んだのは……
「これは、私の聖戦よ! 私を止める権利は、貴方にはない!」
怒り、悲しみ、絶望の果てで――《聖女編》最高潮!

The beast moves as its wrath wants it to, the crusade is coming.
After overcoming his mortal battle with the saint Erika with serious wounds Rio returns to his loved ones waiting for him at Galarc’s castle bringing with him Liselotte’s group .
While the crisises like the earth beast that incarnates destruction, the attack to the mansion and more follow each other, Rio is entrusted by king François with Satsuki’s combat training and the investigation of her abilities!
On the other side, the chosen as the next target of the saint who plans a rebellion under the surface is…
[This is my crusade! You have no right to stop me!]
Beyond the wrath, the sadness and the despair-----《The saint’s arc》 the climax!

Last edited by jagt; 2021-07-27 at 10:17.
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-27, 12:15   Link #3557
hihoperorin

Quote:
Synopsis:

獣は憤怒に突き動かされ、聖戦の刻は来たれり。
聖女エリカとの死闘を満身創痍で征し、リーゼロッテらを連れてガルアーク王国で待つ大切な人たちのもとへと 帰還したリオ。
破壊の化身である大地の獣の存在や屋敷の襲撃事件など危機感の募る状況が続く中、リオはフランソワ国王から 直々に勇者である沙月の能力調査と戦闘指南を任されることに!
一方、水面下で侵攻を企てる聖女が次の標的に選んだのは……
「これは、私の聖戦よ! 私を止める権利は、貴方にはない!」
怒り、悲しみ、絶望の果てで――《聖女編》最高潮!

The beast moves as its wrath wants it to, the crusade is coming.
After overcoming his mortal battle with the saint Erika with serious wounds Rio returns to his loved ones waiting for him at Galarc’s castle bringing with him Liselotte’s group .
While the crisises like the earth beast that incarnates destruction, the attack to the mansion and more follow each other, Rio is entrusted by king François with Satsuki’s combat training and the investigation of her abilities!
On the other side, the chosen as the next target of the saint who plans a rebellion under the surface is…
[This is my crusade! You have no right to stop me!]
Beyond the wrath, the sadness and the despair-----《The saint’s arc》 the climax!
So now he's becoming the mentor of the hero huh. Man, Rio is becoming more and more of a living legend in Galwark.

Looking at the synopsis, it doesn't seem Beltram's situation will be addressed in this upcoming volume, or play a major role in it at least. Since they said this is the climax, I think we can be sure that Rio and Aishia will be facing Erica for a final showdown.
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-27, 20:28   Link #3558
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

I am back~! Oh man~ just reading that sypnosis is making excited~ I can't wait~!

About making Rio as Satsuki's instructor~ i wonder how he is going to train her~? Is it just going to be something similar to Earth where they just train the person and then wish them luck when it comes down to it~? Or is it going to be Spirit Village style of training~? I hope it's the Spirit Village style since it would benefit her more as it forces her to recognize that not everyone is there to kidnap her and are actually aiming to kill her~ and it would also be fairly interesting to watch both Satsuki and the Spectators reaction to such Rio~

About her Abilities~ i think she should be wind based on what the others told me previously on this site and when looking at the Six Heroes Illustration~ Satsuki's Background was just green trees swaying~ And because of that~ I think Rio is going to have a field day with her training since he has been using Wind the most throughout the whole series except for battles where he goes serious~ Satsuki flying is certainly going to be a thing~ and somehow I thought of some lucky lewd scene where her skirt flips up and from the wind and Rio accidentally sees it~ i can just see it happening~

No comment at the moment for Erika's crusade~ still thinking how that will play out~
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-28, 08:55   Link #3559
Drake17

when does rio and beltram princesses meet again?
Drake17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-28, 09:08   Link #3560
KairuParreno

Quote:
when does rio and beltram princesses meet again?

If your talking about after he become a wanted man, he meet Flora in Vol 6, and Christina in Vol 9 if I remember correctly.
KairuParreno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai