AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2021-12-04, 18:40   Link #7581
B214

I wonder if there's any Ultimate-class Devils that reach their current status through contract only. I mean there are 3 ways to reach High-class Devil. It should apply to Ultimate-class Devil promotion as well i presume.

Quote:
...I wonder what happened. For me to become an High-class Devil, it seems like there are going to be a lot of obstacles. To raise my status to that of a High-class Devil, if you divide it broadly, there are three ways.

First is, continuing to take contracts with humans and steadily get more value. It’s what I am always doing. Even those good at it aren’t able to do it. My first impression was that raising your level from a contract is quite difficult. It’s quite difficult if you can’t take contracts from a lot of humans. For example, the president, contracts from those who left their mark in history, etc. They say there’s also the element of luck, and it also depends on the Master. Leaving aside the Master, I don’t feel the presence of many big-shots in this city... Even under normal circumstances, the business world of contracts is going in a lean period. But since it’s a tradition of the Devils, we can’t just stop it.

Second is, to perform a noteworthy deed of arms. This is like going to a battle similar to the incident that happened a few days ago with the leader of the Fallen Angels invading. Last time as well, I was valued by Buchou. Seems like there were a lot of points... Well, he was the leader class of the enemies. Even if I defeat a Fallen Angel leader as a joke, I would be valued. However, there weren’t many people who became High-class Devils like this. That’s a given. To fight important people from the Fallen Angels’ side was more or less impossible due to the status quo of the Three Factions. It’s even said a battle would not occur once more, so that’s a very rare experience.

The third way is to be active in Rating Games. In reality, this is the fastest way according to what I heard from Buchou before. More like, I was told that if I was aiming to become a High-class Devil, I should raise my name via the games. In the Underworld, it seems with these Rating Games, the business world economy of the Devils is livened up. No matter what, merit in the game decides it. Every distinguished family’s rank is connected directly to the merit in the game. That roasted fowl guy, Riser Phoenix’s family is also one that raised their name through the game. Those that were reincarnated like me as well, a lot of them were valued through the Rating Game, were let into the group of High-class Devils, and stood on the same level as their Master. And it seems that they received their Evil Pieces from the Maou-sama to use for their servants. At that time, they became Kings.

Well, there is a rule where they have to come participate as the piece of the Master in battle who they’re at the same level as. In Devils, for the master, the fact that they are their family’s Devil never changes. For instance, let’s assume I become a King in the future. For Buchou’s games, I shall still be a Pawn. Me and my comrades as well, in the near future, we shall definitely start participating in this formally. If I remember correctly, I had heard that immediately after Buchou graduates from high school, she’ll start earnestly preparing for participating. There’s not even one year left. It’s soon. If we assume I become an High-class Devil, there’s no meaning to it if I am not strong at the game, since participating in the game is like a High-class Devil’s occupation. And even if I become a Harem king, if I don’t have actual strength, I’ll be laughed at by the people around me, and I’ll cause trouble for my master Buchou as well. So I have to become stronger somehow. Even if I became a Devil, I can’t be inviting anxiety all the time in the future... However, because of that, my happiness would be all the more when I become a Harem King I think. Also, those who value you are the Maou-samas, Great King-samas, Archduke-sama, etc., the really important people.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-04, 20:25   Link #7582
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Well first thank you for your response.
I am sorry, that I did not explained well:
The classes did not make sense, because they are social status in the underworld, although they are also used as measurement for strength. How strong a devil must be to be qualified to be an ultimate class devil in terms of strengths? I mean sure you need to be stronger than a high-class devil, but not all the high class devil are equal in strength: I mean Sairaorg Bael defeated Zephyrdor. Sure this guy was joke, but his demonic power are above Rias. And Sairaorg has barely any demonic powers.
You need to be stronger than a high-tier High-class devil that's the highest level in a such class.

Not all the high-class devils are equal because in every class there are three tier: low, middle and high.

Quote:
Well I will try to explained in detail: When Sona´s sister was introduce, Sona was worried, because he knew she has a sister complex, as she could destroy Japan easy sure Japan is not a big country, but we got an idea how strong a satan class devil might be. We did not knew full strength of her based just on Sona´s comment, but it was just a guess. As the story continued we learn that even the weakest god surpass a satan class devil in terms of strength. So we were introduce to Vali´s grandfather Rizevim Livan Lucifer who was the first super devil. We learn that, when a devil exceed the power of Maou he is consider irregular as devil or a super devil. So rivals the gods. Sure the author never stated, that Rizevim Livan Lucifer was among the 10 strongest. So it means, that when you surpass the satan level you are super devil. We know that Sirzeches and Ajkua are among the top 10. Rizevim could fight with Ise DxD mode G was far stronger, that his pseudo DxD mode.
So if a devil surpass Maou level he is super devil, because a super devil is just a god class being. So when Rias use her Forbidden Invade Balor the Princess for the first time her power was above Satan level. Does this idea make sense ? In my honest opinion,no. If you surpass Satan level you reached the power of the gods, which are stronger than a satan level. So if Rias´s and Sairorg are above satan classed, why are the not superdevil? As Ise stated about Sairorg, that his power is above satan class. He would need his pseudo DxD mode to fight Saiorg. Which proves, that he has reached the level of the gods. I mean we know Ise CxC is satan class why he did not think about to use Boost to increase his satan power? Ise has realized that it does matter how much he Booted his power, it would not be enough to fight Sairorg, so he needs his strongest form to win.
It is unforunted that Sairogr has reached his limit.
Probably because the definition of Super Devil is not just of an individual that just surpasses the Maou-class, but that surpasses by far it many time.

All the Super Devils are immensively stronge able to fight the strongest beings of DxD.

Balor-Rias couldn't immediately defeat Grayfia, while Vali in EJOD immediately defeated Pluton without leaving him even the possibility to fight. It was a rape.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-05, 07:12   Link #7583
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
You need to be stronger than a high-tier High-class devil that's the highest level in a such class.

Not all the high-class devils are equal because in every class there are three tier: low, middle and high.

Probably because the definition of Super Devil is not just of an individual that just surpasses the Maou-class, but that surpasses by far it many time.

All the Super Devils are immensively stronge able to fight the strongest beings of DxD.

Balor-Rias couldn't immediately defeat Grayfia, while Vali in EJOD immediately defeated Pluton without leaving him even the possibility to fight. It was a rape.
I don't think it make sense for there to be 3 tiers for each class like you're saying. First off they already have Low, Middle & High-class, why would they further need to split into tiers? How do they rank the tiers in the first place? Is the high-tier Low-class Devil going to be close to low-tier Middle-class Devil or something? But then how would you rank Ise and his friends when they're Low-Class Devils, each of them easily have strength of a High-class Devil. Of course you can explain them as outliers due to their constant training and combat exposure.
Second, the promotion of the Devil is dependent on the promotion test. Because the promotion for Devils is dependent on when they get the chance for their promotion test, so wouldn't the tier thing actually be too applicable? And what if there are cases where the Low-class Devil is actually powerful already but chose not to take the promotion exam or they failed the promotion test?
Old 2021-12-05, 08:30   Link #7584
Xuanwu

^Well, not all of them are on the same level. Issei said Hades' High-class devils from Shin DxD 1 are on the lower strata of High-class, whereas Issei's Scale Mail was stated to be in the high-tier of High-class for example.

Similarly, the current Maou are stronger than the previous Maou even if they are all "Maou-class." So we could say:

Low-tier Maou-class: Original Maou and characters like Bedeze with his King Piece

Mid-tier Maou-class: Current Maou and characters like Diehauser (stated to be a monster even for Bedeze)

High-tier Maou-class: Those characters described as "above Maou-class", so BtB Sairaorg or Balor Rias although they are basically God-class fighters. Probably others like Gressil and Sonneillon as well.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-05, 13:21   Link #7585
bashkim1234

Quote:

Well I never said, that all high-class devil are equal in power. Ise in his CxC is satan class, but he defeated even ultimate class devil without using his abilities.
I gave you an example with Sariorg were he stated, that his power is satan class or above satan class. This was the first time, when Ise was mention this. In his fight with Rias he used his pseudo DXD mode which is heavenly dragon class to fight Rias, which is above satan class. This is just an overkill in mine mind. I mean the heavenly dragon class is even a joke now. Rias could fight Ise in even ground despite a huge difference in power. So this is the reason why I said, that above satan class is stupid, because it is just a superdevil, but the author did not was to use this. I mean sure Rias´s has Gasper´s power, but still it was unnecessary.
I mean who is Sariaorg or Saiji are going to keep up with Ise and Vali .
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-05, 13:23   Link #7586
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
^Well, not all of them are on the same level. Issei said Hades' High-class devils from Shin DxD 1 are on the lower strata of High-class, whereas Issei's Scale Mail was stated to be in the high-tier of High-class for example.

Similarly, the current Maou are stronger than the previous Maou even if they are all "Maou-class." So we could say:

Low-tier Maou-class: Original Maou and characters like Bedeze with his King Piece

Mid-tier Maou-class: Current Maou and characters like Diehauser (stated to be a monster even for Bedeze)

High-tier Maou-class: Those characters described as "above Maou-class", so BtB Sairaorg or Balor Rias although they are basically God-class fighters. Probably others like Gressil and Sonneillon as well.
Well this is what I am saying, that Rias and Sairorg are god class or just superdevil, because the can fight gods. Rias could fight a heavenly dragon class fighter (Ise) in match.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-06, 09:24   Link #7587
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I don't think it make sense for there to be 3 tiers for each class like you're saying. First off they already have Low, Middle & High-class, why would they further need to split into tiers? How do they rank the tiers in the first place? Is the high-tier Low-class Devil going to be close to low-tier Middle-class Devil or something?
Of course. I know this is rude to say, but you and I have surpassed Buchou and Akeno-san. We probably can overwhelm average high-class devils now. But, we can’t let our guard down.” Vol 6

“If it’s just power, isn’t he a high-tier of High-class Devil….?” vol 11 in BxB.

Obviously there are tiers for each class, otherwise how would you explain the big differences between members of the same class?

Yes, a high-tier low Class devil is near a low tier mid class devil. In vol11 it was said there wasn't many differences between high tier High-class devils and Low tier ultimate class devils.

Quote:
then how would you rank Ise and his friends when they're Low-Class Devils, each of them easily have strength of a High-class Devil. Of course you can explain them as outliers due to their constant training and combat exposure.
The Noble title like you said sometime doesn't reflect the power level of someone because there are outliers like you said. Belial is another outlier like Tannin.

Quote:
Second, the promotion of the Devil is dependent on the promotion test. Because the promotion or Devils is dependent on when they get the chance for their promotion test, so wouldn't the tier thing actually be too applicable? And what if there are cases where the Low-class Devil is actually powerful already but chose not to take the promotion exam or they failed the promotion test?
Don't know, maybe the judge will take count of it to examine.

The test is not obbligatory and in case of failure, you remain with the same title, with the possibility to try another time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Well I never said, that all high-class devil are equal in power. Ise in his CxC is satan class, but he defeated even ultimate class devil without using his abilities.
I gave you an example with Sariorg were he stated, that his power is satan class or above satan class. This was the first time, when Ise was mention this. In his fight with Rias he used his pseudo DXD mode which is heavenly dragon class to fight Rias, which is above satan class. This is just an overkill in mine mind. I mean the heavenly dragon class is even a joke now. Rias could fight Ise in even ground despite a huge difference in power. So this is the reason why I said, that above satan class is stupid, because it is just a superdevil, but the author did not was to use this. I mean sure Rias´s has Gasper´s power, but still it was unnecessary.
I mean who is Sariaorg or Saiji are going to keep up with Ise and Vali .
1. Plot-armour - I remember you how constantly Issei had to struggle against weaker opponents while Ddraig could defeat within short time another top 10 and blowed away Apollon.

2. Rias has the teleport trough shadows and Pod. If a Rabbit has the ability to teleport instantly, even a Gorilla can't kill him.

Balor Rias and Sairaorg in Breakdown simply just overpass the maou-class, not too much with immense difference like the other Super Devils. Sirzechs is x10 Lucifer, Issei and Vali are top 10 beings.
Old 2021-12-08, 01:14   Link #7588
kiiro94

People still need to prove that Barakiel, Azazel or even Michael are satan class.

Sirzechs is even stronger than the original Lucifer.

Giu mentions that there is even classes inbetween tiers, so why would it be so hard to understand, that even though Barakiel is Ultimate Class tier, he could still fight some Maou tier and not lose so fast. He could just be mid Ultimate Tier.

IMO an Ultimate tier can be dividied in tiers as you said. Sairaorg in BxB was ultiamte tier and in base, he was 10 times stronger than Rias, an High tier Devil.

Yet, Issei and Sairaorg, both fought an Evil Dragon King who was said to be equal to a Satan tier and barely could with him. So it still took 2 mid Ultimate Tiers to fight a Satan tier
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-08, 04:39   Link #7589
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiiro94 View Post
Yet, Issei and Sairaorg, both fought an Evil Dragon King who was said to be equal to a Satan tier and barely could with him. So it still took 2 mid Ultimate Tiers to fight a Satan tier
CxC Issei and BxB Sairaorg should be in the high-tier of Ultimate-class. Sairaorg already one-shot Triaina Issei, who is Ultimate-class.

And nothing says Grendel is Maou-class. He was slightly stronger than CxC Issei.
Old 2021-12-08, 04:51   Link #7590
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
CxC Issei and BxB Sairaorg should be in the high-tier of Ultimate-class. Sairaorg already one-shot Triaina Issei, who is Ultimate-class.

And nothing says Grendel is Maou-class. He was slightly stronger than CxC Issei.
I hope you don't mean CxC Issei is Ultimate-Class currently
Old 2021-12-08, 07:03   Link #7591
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
I hope you don't mean CxC Issei is Ultimate-Class currently
Ofc not, I'm referring to CxC from Vol 10 - Vol 20, before the Dragon Deification boost.
Old 2021-12-08, 07:56   Link #7592
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
People still need to prove that Barakiel, Azazel or even Michael are satan class.

Sirzechs is even stronger than the original Lucifer.

Giu mentions that there is even classes inbetween tiers, so why would it be so hard to understand, that even though Barakiel is Ultimate Class tier, he could still fight some Maou tier and not lose so fast. He could just be mid Ultimate Tier.

IMO an Ultimate tier can be dividied in tiers as you said. Sairaorg in BxB was ultiamte tier and in base, he was 10 times stronger than Rias, an High tier Devil.

You still need to prove how Michael, Azazel and Barakiel are not Maou-class when it's specifically written in the story.

Go, read the novel or the wiki.

Catt after she enhanced her power to maou-class said now she could fight Azazel and even Michael.

The power balance of three factions without maou-class beings how should exist?

Issei that after the power up of CxC he could fight Barakiel without disadvantage.

No, an ultimate class can't fight a Maou-class that's on a level higher, not tier again.

Even though Kiba, Rossweisse and Xenovia were high class devil, they couldn't fight against Sairaorg that was high-tier High-class devil in vol10.

Always Issei who was high-tier High-class devil couldn't do anything against Sairaorg BxB ultimate class devil.

Nothing states Grendel was Maou-class
Old 2021-12-08, 10:40   Link #7593
kiiro94

Quote:
You still need to prove how Michael, Azazel and Barakiel are not Maou-class when it's specifically written in the story.

Go, read the novel or the wiki.

Catt after she enhanced her power to maou-class said now she could fight Azazel and even Michael.

The power balance of three factions without maou-class beings how should exist?

Issei that after the power up of CxC he could fight Barakiel without disadvantage.

No, an ultimate class can't fight a Maou-class that's on a level higher, not tier again.

Even though Kiba, Rossweisse and Xenovia were high class devil, they couldn't fight against Sairaorg that was high-tier High-class devil in vol10.

Always Issei who was high-tier High-class devil couldn't do anything against Sairaorg BxB ultimate class devil.

Nothing states Grendel was Maou-class

Lol, there is nowhere that has been said that they are Maou class, why should I prove something that it has not been said?

It is like I wanting to say that Belial is a super devil just because I want too.

And it is already very tired to repeat myself. If you can understand, then something is wrong with you.

Catt said she could fight Azazel, yes... You are right. But she was neg diffing Azazel when she was Maou class, there is no way Azazel is maou class when Catt didnt even reach Sirzechs or Serafall power even though being maou class. I allready posted where Catt negged by swift Azazel's strongest attacks, for that reason he had to use BxB and still lost an arm.

And read the wiki? Lol, dont say stupid things. Just read the novel. Wiki sometimes says things wrongs, after all, we can even modiefied it.

Sairaorg was 10x stronger than Rias, in base, and both were High Class Devils, Rias cant even fight a person that is on her own tier because the gap even inbetween the devils tiers are huge, a lower end of high class can be raped by a higer end high class.

The same happens in ultimate class, which the higher end, already is near Satan class. That is the reason that reason, in volumen 21 it was said that only the top 3 were satan class, and the top 10 were ultimate class even though it was always said that Tannin was near satan class which he isnt, he is close but not on that tier.
Old 2021-12-08, 11:32   Link #7594
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Lol, there is nowhere that has been said that they are Maou class, why should I prove something that it has not been said?

It is like I wanting to say that Belial is a super devil just because I want too.

And it is already very tired to repeat myself. If you can understand, then something is wrong with you.

Catt said she could fight Azazel, yes... You are right. But she was neg diffing Azazel when she was Maou class, there is no way Azazel is maou class when Catt didnt even reach Sirzechs or Serafall power even though being maou class. I allready posted where Catt negged by swift Azazel's strongest attacks, for that reason he had to use BxB and still lost an arm.

And read the wiki? Lol, dont say stupid things. Just read the novel. Wiki sometimes says things wrongs, after all, we can even modiefied it.

Sairaorg was 10x stronger than Rias, in base, and both were High Class Devils, Rias cant even fight a person that is on her own tier because the gap even inbetween the devils tiers are huge, a lower end of high class can be raped by a higer end high class.

The same happens in ultimate class, which the higher end, already is near Satan class. That is the reason that reason, in volumen 21 it was said that only the top 3 were satan class, and the top 10 were ultimate class even though it was always said that Tannin was near satan class which he isnt, he is close but not on that tier.
You have hard problem of understanding of the text, I’m tired to write the same things too.

Your affirmations have not even a logic base: It was stated in the novel the Devils even though have four Maou-class beings (before Super Devils and other characters were introduced) they had the smallest power among the three factions.

For which crazy logic the Fallen Angels could compete with them having many less members but more power without any maou-class? Because they have them, otherwise the power balance wouldn’t exist. Just a maou class being can change the war and destroy entire armies.

Catt was completely handled by Azazel before the snake and when she ate it, immediately after Azazel was hit by Vali and when they returned to fight, Azazel releaved his Sacred Gear.

She never negated Azazel’s strongest attack because was neither mentioned and she just defended her-self from one attack

Doesn’t matter, Catt affirmed she could fight Azazel only because was maou-class and even Michael, confirming Michael is maou-class.

Kiba stated Azazel’s aura was the 2nd strongest because it’s impossible that he could be stronger than Sirzechs.

Issei stated due to the power up of CxC he could fight Barakiel without being in disadvantage.

Sairaorg x10 Rias where was even written? Rias was middle-tier high class devil.

The higher end of Ultimate class can’t compete with the Maou-class for the same reason there is still an Immense difference as showed by Sairaorg against Ross, Kiba and Xenovia who are on a tier inferior to him.

Tannin wasn’t mentioned because he is not more an active player of Rating Games by a lot, but retired to training the young Dragons.
Old 2021-12-08, 14:13   Link #7595
B214

Quote:
You have hard problem of understanding of the text, I’m tired to write the same things too.

Your affirmations have not even a logic base: It was stated in the novel the Devils even though have four Maou-class beings (before Super Devils and other characters were introduced) they had the smallest power among the three factions.

For which crazy logic the Fallen Angels could compete with them having many less members but more power without any maou-class? Because they have them, otherwise the power balance wouldn’t exist. Just a maou class being can change the war and destroy entire armies.

Catt was completely handled by Azazel before the snake and when she ate it, immediately after Azazel was hit by Vali and when they returned to fight, Azazel releaved his Sacred Gear.

She never negated Azazel’s strongest attack because was neither mentioned and she just defended her-self from one attack

Doesn’t matter, Catt affirmed she could fight Azazel only because was maou-class and even Michael, confirming Michael is maou-class.

Kiba stated Azazel’s aura was the 2nd strongest because it’s impossible that he could be stronger than Sirzechs.

Issei stated due to the power up of CxC he could fight Barakiel without being in disadvantage.

Sairaorg x10 Rias where was even written? Rias was middle-tier high class devil.

The higher end of Ultimate class can’t compete with the Maou-class for the same reason there is still an Immense difference as showed by Sairaorg against Ross, Kiba and Xenovia who are on a tier inferior to him.

Tannin wasn’t mentioned because he is not more an active player of Rating Games by a lot, but retired to training the young Dragons.
You do realize that there's a possibility that Catteleya, Creuserey and Shalba simply assumed they are Maou-class after taking in Ophis' snakes right? It's not like they've seen their actual ancestors. So their claim of having equaled or surpass the original maou is questionable.
Old 2021-12-08, 17:05   Link #7596
kiiro94

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
You do realize that there's a possibility that Catteleya, Creuserey and Shalba simply assumed they are Maou-class after taking in Ophis' snakes right? It's not like they've seen their actual ancestors. So their claim of having equaled or surpass the original maou is questionable.
That aint questionable, Catt reached the power of a Satan which she stated that she might be able to take down Sirzechs so this means that she was near his level yet still was playin with Azazel. Azazel was out of her league, he had to use BxB to surpass her.

So how Azazel be satan tier when he couldnt give a fight to Catt, who was still inferior to Sirzechs?

Even Barakiel might be stronger than Azazel since If i dont remember wrong, it was said he had to greatest AP from the fallen angels.

There was 3 instances where Azazel fought or was gonna fight a satan class tier and in all these instances he used or was gonna use his BxB. There is no way he is satan tier, it was never mentioned he was or that Michael was.

Michael is debatable, but the other angels arent.
Old 2021-12-08, 17:08   Link #7597
kiiro94

Quote:

Lol, go reread the novels.
Old 2021-12-08, 20:53   Link #7598
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Lol, go reread the novels.
https://occult-research.club/project...igh_School_DxD A new read would brough benefits for you
Old 2021-12-09, 10:27   Link #7599
cyberdemon

Might want to remove that link since dad is licensed
Old 2021-12-09, 12:48   Link #7600
kiiro94

Quote:
https://occult-research.club/project...igh_School_DxD A new read would brough benefits for you
Dont worry, already had the link.