AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2021-12-28, 06:20   Link #841
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

If I'm not wrong I remember that Ishibumi has said tha Freed was his favourite character, I guess that in future he could writt some story about the background of the Hero faction and Freed.

Issei will want that Kiba will stay away from him for many weeks if he discovers the existence of the reality when their counterpart have a relantionship

I wonder what clothes Issei will wear outside the battles after he have finished the school? Usualy he wears school uniform of Kuoh Academy but after the end the study? I don't believe that he will begin to attend the University, at least he will not do so if he will realy becoming both a Satan and the Leader of EX, his various commitments in the Underworld and the Supernatural's world in general will prevent him from having enough time to go to the university and study, also it can be that after the possibile winning of the Azazel Cup he will so popular that the income he and the Gremory family will earn thanks the Oppai Dragons will be so bigs that Issei will find himself having to do a lot of tours in various mythological factions.

So I guess that Issei will often have to change clothes, I'm curios enough to see the what kind of clothes he could have for every of his jobs.
As leader of the EX he could have something like a military division or something that remembers the the typical look you expect from the Man In Black.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-28, 08:29   Link #842
bluestahli1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Ishibumi actually talks a lot about alternate timelines on his Twitter (last time I checked). Although somewhat joke-ish in tone, some I can remember are:

• Issei and Kiba being in an actual relationship (I believe it was yaoi)
• A middle-aged Tobio & Lavinia raising Vali & Freed in the Grigori
• Siegfried and Freed leaving the Sigurd Institute to go on a journey (I think he implied they would cross the Hero Faction)

Plenty other tidbits like that. He seems to like talking about Freed, Siegfried and the Hero Faction a lot, in particular.
I would love to see ishibumi make shorts with these alternate realities
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-28, 08:38   Link #843
B214

Rias in Wonderland seems like a trial attempt at that. Makes me want to see a story where Asia is the Boosted Gear wielder and Ise is a sissy cheerleader for her. XD
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-28, 08:54   Link #844
Xuanwu

^That would be quite funny, lol. It's fun to think about a lot of possible alternate realities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
If I'm not wrong I remember that Ishibumi has said tha Freed was his favourite character, I guess that in future he could writt some story about the background of the Hero faction and Freed.

Issei will want that Kiba will stay away from him for many weeks if he discovers the existence of the reality when their counterpart have a relantionship

I wonder what clothes Issei will wear outside the battles after he have finished the school? Usualy he wears school uniform of Kuoh Academy but after the end the study? I don't believe that he will begin to attend the University, at least he will not do so if he will realy becoming both a Satan and the Leader of EX, his various commitments in the Underworld and the Supernatural's world in general will prevent him from having enough time to go to the university and study, also it can be that after the possibile winning of the Azazel Cup he will so popular that the income he and the Gremory family will earn thanks the Oppai Dragons will be so bigs that Issei will find himself having to do a lot of tours in various mythological factions.

So I guess that Issei will often have to change clothes, I'm curios enough to see the what kind of clothes he could have for every of his jobs.
As leader of the EX he could have something like a military division or something that remembers the the typical look you expect from the Man In Black.
I believe he said Kiba is his favorite character but he does like Freed a lot. I get the feeling he would have put Freed back in the story, if given a second chance.

I think Issei in his 20s could wear something similar to Azazel's outfit, cause he did say he wants to be like Azazel. In his 30s, he should have a Maou outfit like Sirzechs & Rizevim. Both of those outfits would be red-themed, of course. Not sure if Ishibumi will have him wearing all black for his EXE outfit, though.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-28, 09:43   Link #845
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
It's fun to think about a lot of possible alternate realities.
A there is some fan-fiction realy crazy that which may to some extent satisfy our interest in possible alternative realities and What If's stories, shame that are not canon

I seem to remember the Solaverse Issei where is the son of Ameteratsu if I'm not wrong...

One day Ishibumi will full go through with his Otaku's side and so he will show to us a timeline when the characters are pilots of some mecha called Longinus and obvioulsy the one that Issei drive is called Crimson Dragon Emperor Boosted Type and can use Issei's loves for Oppai like a power source and of course a timeline where Issei is like a Kamen Rider and Ddraig is his motorbike

Quote:
I believe he said Kiba is his favorite character but he does like Freed a lot. I get the feeling he would have put Freed back in the story, if given a second chance.
Kiba will use the Azazel gender-bender device on himself permanently because he will be the Extra Heavenly Breast thanks to which Issei will save the world creating the Oppai Ultra Dimension where he will banish Malvezoa and the Eevie

Joking asside sometimes I wonder if the Eevie's technology could be what it will cause the return of some former villains dead with some upgrades thanks to the addition of some cyber enhancements

Hades and Angra Mainyu could be the first former villains that could end becoming members of the Eevie's army.
Who knows maybe giving the fact that we have already see Loki using Mecha Fenrir for a BXB then will could see Mecha Azi Dahka used for giving to Eevie Angra Mainyu further power.

Quote:
I think Issei in his 20s could wear something similar to Azazel's outfit, cause he did say he wants to be like Azazel. In his 30s, he should have a Maou outfit like Sirzechs & Rizevim. Both of those outfits would be red-themed, of course. Not sure if Ishibumi will have him wearing all black for his EXE outfit, though.
About Azazel outfit I dunno, it can realy be like you said but for me it also can be that he could wear it for few only time of days because after he have married both Rias and Ravel he should wears some devil nobles's outfit every time that he spent time with one of their in public when they are in the Underworld, not speaking about the many events where he will have to show up...

About the Maou outfit I agree with you, maybe it can be something that remember a crimson armor with some draconics's details because Sizerch himself has speaking about that the Issei's position that he have thinking for Issei is related to Issei's draconic nature and his bond with the Great Red:

Quote:
Sirzechs swiftly replied

[—Satan. It’s a name that has the meaning of a Maou. In the apocalypse, it’s also recorded that the terms of Satan and dragon were synonymous. Doesn’t it suit him well?]

“Is that really okay? It’ll seems like it’ll coincide with your [Crimson Satan] name.”

[Ajuka, when I am liberated from this place, I will return to being a simple Devil — Sirzechs Gremory. That’s why the name of Satan should be handed over to the next generation. And if it’s him, then he’ll definitely…]

After Sirzechs released an enormous blast of destructive demonic energy and carved off a large chunk of Trihexa’s flesh, he said

[—He’ll become the [Crimson Satan]. I couldn’t be any happier about my brother-in-law inheriting that name.]
https://occult-research.club/project...4_Secret_talks

About the EX's leader of the outfit I think that it could like I have already wrote: something like a military division or something like the Man In Black. Well I could be wrong about it.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2021-12-28 at 12:40.
Old 2021-12-29, 08:16   Link #846
B214

Next thing you know, this will become an actual thing.

Quote:
Super Gigantic……combination……..! Shit! What did I combine with a gigantic Dragon for!? If I had to combine I wanted to combine with Rias and Akeno-san!
Old 2021-12-29, 08:36   Link #847
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I think that if Issei have to combine with Rias, Akeno and the other girls maybe they could so becoming pilots for a multiple driving seat form for Ryuuuteimaru that it could get thanks to a Chichigami's blessing and Issei's wish to have to sex together with all of his wife.

Some things I believe could happens in the Shin DXD 5:

It can be that Issei and his parents will be invited to a dinner by Ravel's parents because they want know betters the parents of the husband of their daughter so we will finaly see the father of Ravel, Riser and Ruval and maybe the other brother.

I guess that since Ruval could not face Issei in the Azazel Cup because they are in different rounds of the tournament Ruval want fight Issei in friendly fighting and then Riser, Ruval and the other brother could begin to express their dissatisfaction about the fact that Issei has not yet shown his true intentions regarding how he truly sees Ravel. Maybe I'm exaggerating here but I think maybe Riser might even get angry that Issei has not yet made the marriage proposal to Ravel but will be silenced in time by Ruval.

I think that maybe the big brothers of Ravel they will want to be sure that their little sister has some chance or if she's just wasting her time. Speaking about the dinner probably it would be an awkward moment between the Issei, his parents and Ravel and her parents about both the current relantionship between Issei and Ravel and the fact that Issei has stopped the marriage of Riser and Rias.

I believe that maybe that after the match between Issei and Diehauser there might even be a party in Phoenix's House to celebrate Issei's marriage proposal to Ravel.

After this Issei and the others will meet Sefaria when Nebiros could start the awaken the Malebranche and some Eevie will start to attacking the different mythological factions and perhaps even the Human World for try to find Sefaria.

The Volume could end with 3 conversation: the first between Ajuka, Azazel and Sizerch, the second between Mistuya and his allies and the third and last between Malvezoa and and his subordinates.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2021-12-29 at 17:17.
Old 2021-12-30, 06:17   Link #848
Xuanwu

Longinus users should assemble in the next volume and we should also see the Malebranche being awakened in a short chapter. There's also Sefaira and the Devastator Order's movements, so a lot of things need to happen to forward the plot. I think Ishibumi should show Durmado and his Prime in the next volume, as he already did so for Rugatimu. I don't think Melvazoa should appear yet.

We should get Longinus vs Malebranche in Shin DxD 6 or 7.
Old 2021-12-30, 06:54   Link #849
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Well maybe Malvezoa will not appear but at least will we Seraselbes and we will discovers why Sefaria is her Miko and what she could be so important.

About Longinus vs Malebranche you think could be possibile that Euclide will be free and increase his power with the Malebranche and so fight Issei True DXD G or Vali DXD L?
Old 2021-12-30, 11:21   Link #850
Xuanwu

^At least I'm hoping for detailed information on Seraselbes and her Prime.

And yes, I believe Euclid will be the one to unseal the Malebranche and stir up trouble again. Looking at the V17 afterword, Ishibumi seems to imply that we haven't seen the last of Euclid. So I'm expecting an Issei vs Euclid rematch.
Old 2021-12-30, 12:16   Link #851
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

The High School DXD Harem King Memorial has mentioned something of interesting about Seraselbes and the Eevie that should be under her

Quote:
There are numerous mysteries surrounding the evil spirit Seraselbes’s underlings, their precise number not being known, with only five divinities having been confirmed.
So I guess that the Seraselbes's underlings could have something special, maybe they are the strongest among the Eevie that their power is above God Chief but under Dragon God, maybe it can be that they have some kind of HAX that the underlings of Malvezoa and Regalveza doesn't have.

About the Malebranche maybe Euclide could be not the only who will used her for increasing his powers, maybe there is some other old devil that is a follower of the 4 Original Maou or even a new Satan Descendant that want take out both Vali and Ingvild.
Old 2021-12-30, 13:08   Link #852
Xuanwu

^Hmm, that report is from the time period of thirty years. If the adult Gasper doesn't know about all of Seraselbes' divinities, then I'm really doubting Ishibumi is going to introduce all of them in the current arc.

But we will see. She seems pretty mysterious right now.
Old 2021-12-30, 15:21   Link #853
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Well I don't expect that Ishibumi will reveal to us everything about in the Eevie in just 2 future Volumes.

Some possibile theory about Euclide and some other possibile character that can use the Malebranche?
Old 2021-12-31, 04:39   Link #854
Xuanwu

^It would have to be characters that are related to the previous Maou, and maybe those that are disgruntled with the current regime.

So a whole bunch of new characters.
Old 2021-12-31, 05:06   Link #855
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I do not want the Malebranche to appear, just so Vali and others can get powerups. They will be way too irrelevant as villains due to being fodder at this point and less exciting, due to the fact we have the most powerful and exciting villains right now, the evies. I don't want my time wasted on some boring weaklings like the Malebranche and for the story to focus only on the evies and have them be the last villains. I also don't want Euclid to return or any other villain as that would be a waste of time too.
Old 2021-12-31, 05:28   Link #856
B214

At this point, i'd assume all new characters will serve as power-ups for Ise and Vali only.
Appear > pass power > die
Old 2021-12-31, 06:29   Link #857
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
It would have to be characters that are related to the previous Maou, and maybe those that are disgruntled with the current regime.

So a whole bunch of new characters.
Well maybe just 2 or 3, Euclide and Malacoda could be the final boss of the possibile short Malebranche's arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
At this point, i'd assume all new characters will serve as power-ups for Ise and Vali only.
Appear > pass power > die
We can't be sure about this at 100%, Ishibumi could surprise us.

However the Malebranche might be what Ishibumi will use to make Vali strong enough to fight Regalveza or Seraselbes when Issei instead will the Heavenly Breast for fight Malvezoa.

Unless the Malebranche will not be destroyed and Vali will surpass the Dragon God Class just thanks his talent

Please no Ishibumi
Old 2021-12-31, 07:07   Link #858
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
I do not want the Malebranche to appear, just so Vali and others can get powerups. They will be way too irrelevant as villains due to being fodder at this point and less exciting, due to the fact we have the most powerful and exciting villains right now, the evies. I don't want my time wasted on some boring weaklings like the Malebranche and for the story to focus only on the evies and have them be the last villains. I also don't want Euclid to return or any other villain as that would be a waste of time too.
Most of the Evie generals are around Ultimate-class to God-class. For all we know, all of the Malebranche could be an equal match for the Atrocity Fanatics who are Maou-class ~ Chief God-class (probably, one or two of them could be Top 10 level). I highly doubt the Malebranche would be weaker than that, especially Malacoda who should be Top 10 level probably.

It's not like the Dragon God-class Evies will do anything of relevance in the next few volumes, simply for the sake of the plot. At best, we could have Regalzeva attacking Ophis but he's obviously not gonna run after Issei and Vali just yet.

Malebranche won't take more than one volume to defeat, but yes, they won't be as good as the Evies narratively and are probably just there to power Vali up at the end.
Old 2021-12-31, 07:55   Link #859
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
I highly doubt the Malebranche would be weaker than that, especially Malacoda who should be Top 10 level probably.
Yeah, Sizerch has need to use his true form for defeated that Belzeebub's descendat that have get a small amount of the power of Scarmiglione, so the 12 Malebranche can be a real trouble for the DXD.

Malacoda could be so strong to fight Vali DXD L, maybe Vali will not even able to get a clear win over him but Malacoda could just take the decision of joining him because he is Lucifer better than the original.

Quote:
It's not like the Dragon God-class Evies will do anything of relevance in the next few volumes, simply for the sake of the plot. At best, we could have Regalzeva attacking Ophis but he's obviously not gonna run after Issei and Vali just yet.
Most likely Regalzeva could be the only Eevie above Dragon God Class that will show up before the true invasion.

Honestly I believe that maybe the true invasion could happens after the match of Issei again Indra.

Quote:
Malebranche won't take more than one volume to defeat, but yes, they won't be as good as the Evies narratively and are probably just there to power Vali up at the end.
Perhaps 2 Volumes, the first for some Malebranche again some Longinus's wielder and the second for perhaps Issei and Vali vs Malacoda and the possibile character who will use Malacoda's power.
Old 2022-01-01, 11:34   Link #860
Xuanwu

^I think he might cram it into one volume TBH, since the Malebranche are ultimately just side attractions. The question is whose fights he would want to write in detail. Issei and Vali are guaranteed, and Sairaorg is a fan favorite. There's also others like Ingvild, Cao Cao and Tobio to consider. I believe he might want to do a power-up for Gasper because he's too weak for a Malebranche unless he cooperates for Balor Rias again (which I personally don't want). Similar situation for Lint, who is Ultimate-class at best. I almost forgot about Mitsuya and I really want to see Annihilation Maker in action again. There's Magnus as well...

...This should technically take a few volumes though, so let's see. Might make some fights really short similar to Sairaorg vs Balberith.