AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2022-06-10, 18:10   Link #41
Gerard07

Seen the chapter, the elders were worried that "Nika" would return, Hawkins died?, well I'm not a fan of the characters, the surviving agent of CP0, something strange now?, Zoro and Luffy wake up and soon the party will start, Robin did not appear (Is he looking for the Poneglyth?, and soon there will be new rewards and new emperors, but I have a concern, it was Apoo who leaked the information, right? Isn't it possible that he misrepresented what happened? (something like getting more credit for him or say that Law and Kid are Luffy's subordinates or something like that), and soon we will have the new Admiral, to see how he will be, to wait for the next chapter.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-10, 20:04   Link #42
cyberdemon

I’m more excited to see who the other new emperor of the sea is. Unless they had to hide Luffys achievement due to him awakening the nika fruit, Luffy is a sure thing. But who got the other newly opened position? There were a lot of captains taking part in the operation. Or perhaps itsBuggy for no reason lmao
Old 2022-06-11, 04:20   Link #43
The Small One

I kinda dislike, that Hawkins foresee the fall of Kaido. It would be much more interessting, if he didn't expect it and Luffys power was just so strong, that it even beat the prediction powers
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-12, 01:49   Link #44
rladls2121

Now things are getting interesting. Good, so this means I won't be seeing Momo-something and Kanjuro guy for a while.

I guess Apoo wants to hang out with other pirates, instead of getting out of the place. Still, why did he bother leaking infos to the outside?

Big Mom and Kaido being taken down worries those five old men that much?
They always stress out about whether they have more or less pirates to worry about, I'm done with them.
I guess they don't want to work needlessly harder to lead people into more paperworks.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-12, 05:58   Link #45
Homura7

I'm more convinced with each passing day that the pirate Shanks talked about to the Gorosei was Luffy himself.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-12, 07:18   Link #46
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
I guess Apoo wants to hang out with other pirates, instead of getting out of the place. Still, why did he bother leaking infos to the outside?
Money. Anyone would pay big bucks for news like these.
Old 2022-06-12, 15:42   Link #47
Gerard07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Money. Anyone would pay big bucks for news like these.
I just hope Apoo hasn't turned the tables in his favor and Luffy, Law and Kid get the credit they deserve.
By the way, the anime made me wonder, was it Hiyori who healed the Akazaya's wounds after they fought Kaido?.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-12, 18:00   Link #48
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
I just hope Apoo hasn't turned the tables in his favor and Luffy, Law and Kid get the credit they deserve.
By the way, the anime made me wonder, was it Hiyori who healed the Akazaya's wounds after they fought Kaido?.
Now that you mention, they never went over that. But yeah, it was definitely Hiyori.
Old 2022-06-13, 22:04   Link #49
marvelB

BTW, I'm guessing that Wano will end in a manner similar to Dressrosa? Where Luffy has a brief bout with an admiral while escaping the country? Though this could be a bit trickier for our heroes since we don't know Ryokugyu's abilities yet. That flower copter doesn't tell us a whole lot about his powers, after all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
About that... not a single panel showing the reaction of Kiku to her freaking brother's death. WTF?
I was too hyped over the rest of the chapter to notice earlier, but you've got a point. Of course, Oda could be saving Kiku's reaction to her brother's demise for later, but that leaves the question of why exactly he would wait on that. Well, at least we saw Marco's take on the matter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Big Mom and Kaido being taken down worries those five old men that much?
They always stress out about whether they have more or less pirates to worry about, I'm done with them.
I guess they don't want to work needlessly harder to lead people into more paperworks.
I don't think it's so strange for the elders to freak out over the downfall of two emperors. Remember, their biggest concern is maintaining the world's balance, and two of the greatest forces controlling the New World were overthrown over the course of a single night. It's no surprise such an abrupt shift in the power scale would worry them. In fact, this course of events is exactly the type of thing that would cause them to run to their master Imu for answers....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote