Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-12-22, 01:37   Link #341
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

>can't use magic inside the white space
>make a dress out of magic
I like Aurora already but that seems sus. Or just another stupid thing of the series.
And a lot of lore drops. Which side is real then. And somehow Cid just made up the name Diabolos on the spot as part of his delusions and it was all real after all. The world does bend backward to him. Are we sure that's not his actual power, manifesting his chuuni delusions? Or the whole series is just his one big delusion while he's hospitalized from getting hit by a truck.

Kage-Jitsu 9
Spoiler:

And new Alpha gacha in the mobile game. Nonstop weekly banners since release. Whew.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-22, 03:21   Link #342
LG-MAX 2.o

It was never said that the dress was made of magic though.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-22, 10:10   Link #343
maximilianjenus
[E]

oh, that was pretty gay of delta ( kagejitsu).
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-22, 11:48   Link #344
nojay
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
oh, that was pretty gay of delta ( kagejitsu).
"Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... MASS HYSTERIA!" -- Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters.
Old 2022-12-22, 14:04   Link #345
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
>can't use magic inside the white space
>make a dress out of magic
It's not that she can't use Magic.
It's just that using it is harder as mana gets absorbed in the area.

As for the dress, it might be her triggering the "memory stored in the Sanctuary".
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Nonstop weekly banners since release. Whew.
Probably they want to Cash-in on the current Hype as the Anime is airing.
Once the Anime ends, it would probably affect the game as well.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-23, 01:11   Link #346
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Pranks gone wrong.

Poor Venom.
Old 2022-12-23, 13:08   Link #347
LG-MAX 2.o

vol 1 BD cover

Old 2022-12-23, 14:00   Link #348
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
vol 1 BD cover

Shadow approves of this cover art .
Old 2022-12-28, 10:04   Link #349
Frontier

Delta is ferocious! She enjoys slicing through those Nelson clones as much as Power (also voiced by Ai Fairouz) loves slaying zombies! Only she just enjoys the thrill of the hunt while Power wants the enjoyment of being strong against fodder .

We return to our previously scheduled date through memories with Cid and Aurora. Cid is such a gentleman, not looking up (or down?) Aurora's dress while they're inverted. Although then the pair end up with their butts pressed against each other, so that seems like a fair trade. Not often we see the girl landing on a guys' butt !

Do the rest of these Shadow Garden girls have names ?

Ah yes, once again having slime suits made from magic is slightly inconvenient in a setting where said magic gets drained, and we get some exposed Shadow Garden girls. We even get one girls' bare butt! Also Epsilon's fake boobs are finally exposed, but she makes sure everyone pretends they didn't see anything, so at this point I'm going to assume it's an open secret in Shadow Garden .

Delta's lack of clothing is now matched by her ferocity, but she's able to make do with some improvised slime underwear! And the camera is more than ready to show off every angle of her exposed body! Also, those abs !

I love Cid and Aurora's banter as Cid fights zombies. Too bad child Aurora needs to get killed for them to pass through this memory .

I guess Nelson isn't really that impressive. The most he can do is copy himself, so he he has to resort to summoning Olivier to fend everyone off. Except Shadow Garden got everything they came for and don't care to fight longer (and Delta's whipped by Alpha) so they just bail out with the princesses in tow. Natsume/Beta sassing Alexia into following them was priceless .

(Also I just find it amusing how they have no idea Cid is there at the same time ).

Cid vs Olivier! Although it doesn't seem like it's to his taste compared to fighting Aurora because Olivier doesn't speak through her sword .

Ahhhh....look how much Aurora cares about Cid! She appreciates what he's given her and doesn't want to see him get hurt any further! It's very sweet !

I kept expecting Cid to dip out and transform into Shadow, but it seems like he did plan for Olivier to stab him !
Old 2022-12-28, 18:03   Link #350
grecefar

I thought that cid spend all the chapter with one closed eye because he thinks it looks cool.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-29, 00:20   Link #351
moridin84
Custom User Title

I like the cracks on the hilt and how he almost managed to pull out the sword with pure force.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-04, 10:03   Link #352
Frontier

I honestly did not expect Shadow's counterattack on Olivier to involve chewing her neck and killing her that way, and even Aurora and Nelson are a little taken aback, but I love how Shadow just said so casually how to survive a stab to the gut. How very Shadow .

That "Thank You" after Nelson's half-hearted praise just killed me .

Nelson has his bountiful Olivier clones but Shadow has his absurd mastery of magic and his body going for him. Dude got obliterated without even realizing he was fighting Shadow .

"I am...the all-range...Atomic." When in doubt, Shadow just blows everything up. Atomically. Also he deliberately wanted an Olivier right in front of him so he could whisper it into her ear, didn't he? And that explosion definitely turns Alpha on. Meanwhile the princesses are in shock and Natsume is all "sasuga Shadow-sama, this will make great content for my next novel" .

I'm not surprised Alexia is tired of feeling powerless and ignorant to everything that's going on no matter how consistently they get involved in Shadow Garden business, and forming a trio with Rose and Natsume to facilitate finding out what's really going on and doing something about it feels like something she would do. Rose is all in and Natsume seems to be humoring them, but it seems like it's mostly for Beta to be able to keep tabs on the princesses and get insider information from them, but I wonder if the bond among the trio might blossom into something genuine? Although first Alexia and Natsume would have to agree on who the "deadweight" of the group is .

(Also kind of funny that all three want to get into the pants of the same guy yet aren't completely aware of it )

Well, Aurora got what she wanted and destroyed the Sanctuary, freeing her spirit. But only now does she regret having to go now that she's gained feelings for Shadow, who loses a girl practically every arc at this point. At least with her last semblance of self she kissed him...but then it turns out Aurora was actually Diablos? I'm sorry, what !?

So Zeta's in the artict watching penguins, Gamma is buying real estate, Eta is coming up with new inventions, Epsilon is playing the piano, Beta is writing...and Delta is running around in her underwear like an animal. Quite amusing .

It's always nice to see Shadow Garden in casual yet very fancy clothes !

Alpha saying Shadow knows everything and is blazing a trail for them when he probably cares or knows the least about the current plot of anybody will never not amuse me .

That was a nice flashback as Alpha reminisces on when the girls first built a home for themselves. It seems the OG!Shadows really became a a family together, with Shadow's help, although Cid was the only one thinking "why are all these girls running away from home and living on their own? Isn't that dangerous? I better teach them self-defense" .

So is the next arc going to be Rose focused? Considering her country's' ambassador (Perv Asshat? Seriously?) is coming over and something is going on with her body. Or will it be Princess Iris who is desperate to win the Bushin Festival so she can regain standing and get her father and the Knights to listen to her so she can continue to pursue Shadow Garden and the Cult of Diablos? Or maybe both ?

Don't you just love how Iris and Alexia are talking about important information in a sauna wearing nothing but towels? And the camera is showing all the best angles? And Alexia even slaps her butt like Cid did again? Also couldn't resist a shot of Rose's butt while she was practicing .
Old 2023-01-04, 12:26   Link #353
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

IRL politics would be more interesting if we have more public figures with names like Perv Asshat
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-04, 13:59   Link #354
LG-MAX 2.o

Great ep!!!

We love Cid

Next arc is my favorite and will start a Cid trend that fans love.

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2023-01-04 at 15:14.
Old 2023-01-04, 17:59   Link #355
grecefar

That was fun.

I'm worried about oriana, I hope is nothing too serious.
Old 2023-01-06, 13:29   Link #356
LG-MAX 2.o

ep 15 preview

my favorite arc!!!!!!
Old 2023-01-06, 15:05   Link #357
Alchemist007
*Author

Some contrasting still images for both those videos .
Old 2023-01-11, 10:16   Link #358
Frontier

Cid has heard the exposition cries of the background characters! He knows it is time for him to enact one of his long-held desires as the Eminence in Shadow! To pull off the "character everyone writes off as weak and then is shocked to see they're actually powerful" trope in a tournament arc !

Shadow Garden is now surrounding the Bunshin Tournament stadium, I assume .

Every time they focus on Gamma's shoes or her walking down stairs, you just know what's going to happen to her, but she (and her aides) handle it as gracefully as they possibly can .

So now they can create slime masks that can pretty effectively change your identity, and thus Cid becomes...Mundane Mann! A low-level and unremarkable Dark Knight that no one would suspect! He even somehow changes his voice to become Hikaru Midorikawa !

Eta just gets carted around everywhere? I guess when you're the scientific brain behind Shadow Garden, you get the perks !

Somehow I'm not surprised there's a McDonlads' equivalent in this universe but I'm just going to assume Shadow Garden is behind it somehow .

Annerose is a pretty cute and regal lady knight! Voiced by Shion Wakayama! And she has Cid's attention as his main witness to the true power of Mundane Mann! And wanna bet she'll probably fall for him too ?

Quinton voiced by Kenta Miyake! Can't wait to see Cid beat him! Although first he has to overcome Golden Gildy and his huge sword he literally carries around in a cart. Should be fun. Also, Skel is totally going to lose all his money in this .

Rose is such a sweetheart! She genuinely seems to want to make friends with Alexia and Natsume and likes them, and believes in their shared goal of protecting the world, even if it's mostly just Alexia and Natsume sniping at each other (and Cid realizes this is because they're so similar). She doesn't deserve to get married off to some Perv Asshat !

But we finally get some Rose backstory as she's apparently been a controversial figure in her own kingdom, having chosen the sword over the traditional art and culture of her kingdom. But her fondness for the sword stems from seemingly seeing Cid with a bag over his head demonstrate his skills on some bandits. And to Cid's credit here, he seems to genuinely hear her out and give her some emotional support, which was nice .

You know something is shocking when even Cid can't fathom why Rose would stab someone and go on the run. I'm guessing it was that piece of Diablos turning her violent but now she's a wanted fugitive. Poor Rose .
Old 2023-01-11, 15:34   Link #359
grecefar

I think anne rose was framed and she knew about it and asked cid to trust her until the end.

I love the mundane mann persona.
Old 2023-01-11, 15:51   Link #360
Alchemist007
*Author

Mundane Mann is union approved.

Tags
harem