Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2023-01-06, 19:07   Link #35661
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Now can mostly get back to saving up for Melusine and some of the other characters coming in the middle of the year. Can never quite have enough with all those banners.
I just checked the schedule and it's super stacked. No way I can get Koyanskaya, Morgan, and Melusine pretty much back to back. I'll just stick to my newly acquired Space Ishtar for farming and will focus on Melusine for the summer.
Old 2023-01-07, 04:39   Link #35662
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I just checked the schedule and it's super stacked. No way I can get Koyanskaya, Morgan, and Melusine pretty much back to back. I'll just stick to my newly acquired Space Ishtar for farming and will focus on Melusine for the summer.
<Redacted> is, probably the least important of them. Bunny Koyans enables you to loop with some Buster characters.

Though I wonder if I should even care about that, given how many freezes I experience...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-07, 08:46   Link #35663
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Though I wonder if I should even care about that, given how many freezes I experience...
You too, huh. I've looked but don't see many people talk about it. It's a real pain at times.
Old 2023-01-07, 10:04   Link #35664
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
You too, huh. I've looked but don't see many people talk about it. It's a real pain at times.
It gets better for a bit if I clear the memory, or restart the tablet. I'd assume it would be a memory problem, but given how everything else works fine, it most likely isn't.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2023-01-07, 15:44   Link #35665
XFire
150% done

Quote:
<Redacted> is, probably the least important of them. Bunny Koyans enables you to loop with some Buster characters.

I don't recall the specifics, but he's apparently considered a necessity for farming 90+ nodes in particular
Old 2023-01-07, 18:10   Link #35666
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
It gets better for a bit if I clear the memory, or restart the tablet. I'd assume it would be a memory problem, but given how everything else works fine, it most likely isn't.
I assumed as much at first too but I'm not seeing any issues with memory. Takes up 700MB and I have plenty more to spare. Whatever the case, I hope they fix it soon. Navigating the event shops in particular is a huge pain.

Speaking of Event, loli Ishtarin in Saber Wars 2 is adorable. And I'm really liking Ishtarin because... she's pretty much just Rin. If Ishtar is 70% Ishtar and 30% Rin, then it's the other way around here.
Old 2023-01-08, 00:18   Link #35667
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
I assumed as much at first too but I'm not seeing any issues with memory. Takes up 700MB and I have plenty more to spare. Whatever the case, I hope they fix it soon. Navigating the event shops in particular is a huge pain.

Speaking of Event, loli Ishtarin in Saber Wars 2 is adorable. And I'm really liking Ishtarin because... she's pretty much just Rin. If Ishtar is 70% Ishtar and 30% Rin, then it's the other way around here.
It still helps a bit, making farming less tedious, and is way faster than just restarting.
---

On a different notes...
Why are we redacting <he who must not be named>'s name, while saying all other other future Servants names.

Why are the Koyanskayas taller than Tamamo and Cat? Do the latter two's profiles not include the ears or something?

And how much longer till Kojiro's buff for NA?

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2023-01-08 at 00:29.
Old 2023-01-08, 03:07   Link #35668
XFire
150% done

Quote:
It still helps a bit, making farming less tedious, and is way faster than just restarting.
---

On a different notes...
Why are we redacting <he who must not be named>'s name, while saying all other other future Servants names.

Why are the Koyanskayas taller than Tamamo and Cat? Do the latter two's profiles not include the ears or something?

And how much longer till Kojiro's buff for NA?
Because his identity is kind of a spoiler in and of itself, whereas the others have either been introduced or don't give away important details with their names.

For Koyanskaya...
Spoiler for spoiler:

Eternity
Old 2023-01-08, 12:21   Link #35669
Rizare

4 singles and a 10-rolls attempt to get Fujino. Instead, I get my second dark Koyan. This game sure likes playing tricks when you want the lower rarity servant. 2nd 10-rolls did get me Fujino. Other thing worth mentioning is I managed to get Miyu from an earlier rate-up though Kingprotea and Passionlip are stuck at NP1 still.

Almost lvl 10 on decisive battle suit. From what I heard, the new year shrine maiden outfit XP requirement is the usual so it won't take as long thankfully.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-08, 12:39   Link #35670
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
4 singles and a 10-rolls attempt to get Fujino. Instead, I get my second dark Koyan. This game sure likes playing tricks when you want the lower rarity servant. 2nd 10-rolls did get me Fujino. Other thing worth mentioning is I managed to get Miyu from an earlier rate-up though Kingprotea and Passionlip are stuck at NP1 still.

Almost lvl 10 on decisive battle suit. From what I heard, the new year shrine maiden outfit XP requirement is the usual so it won't take as long thankfully.
Well... Foxes do like to play tricks...

Old 2023-01-09, 00:29   Link #35671
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Took me 2 tickets to get Kijyo Koyo, who eluded me back in the Requiem event and gave me NP2 Voyager instead.
I...haven't played past the prologue yet in LB7. I'm waiting for the fan translation in the translate FGO app to finish. They're up to chapter 9 now so pretty close.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-09, 03:42   Link #35672
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Definitely is stacked. Partly the reason I've been trying to save as much as I can since basically summer. And was saving a bit leading to Castoria anyways. By the middle of the year I should have enough to throw a lot of quartz at Melusine while having enough set aside for [to be named later] and Koyanskaya. I might have to save Morgan and/or new Summer Avenger for long term planning even into 2024 just because...there's only so many quartz to save.

Honestly that's a fair plan. Better to aim for what is reasonable. Especially when already having Space Ishtar for farming.
Quote:

I'll agree there. Loli Ishtarin for that one scene was really cute. Too bad it wasn't exactly a fun scene for the character. I definitely like Space Ishtar overall as a character. Just a lot of fun and feels very much like Rin.
Old 2023-01-09, 09:04   Link #35673
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
---
I'm starting to think it might be due to the servers. Actually got a "connection to the server lost" for the first time today and I checked my router's history and everything was fine. I've noticed I don't have problems farming regular nodes (as in, stuff included among the downloaded game data), the events are the worst. Who knows though? I'm certainly no expert. Just hoping it'll get fixed because it's annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'll agree there. Loli Ishtarin for that one scene was really cute. Too bad it wasn't exactly a fun scene for the character. I definitely like Space Ishtar overall as a character. Just a lot of fun and feels very much like Rin.
There was also a funny scene showing loli Ishtarin's first meeting with Taiga. Ishtarin is the main reason I'm powering through this event (that and getting materials for Space Ishtar), which IMO is way too long for what is basically a giant meme.

I'm starting to regret spending my last tickets trying to NP3 Space Ishtar. Got too greedy here. I did get a random Drake out of it so it's not all bad, I'm all out of Rider pieces and monuments to ascend her though. I can probably say goodbye to Sitonai unless I get very lucky.
Old 2023-01-09, 09:29   Link #35674
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
I'm starting to think it might be due to the servers. Actually got a "connection to the server lost" for the first time today and I checked my router's history and everything was fine. I've noticed I don't have problems farming regular nodes (as in, stuff included among the downloaded game data), the events are the worst. Who knows though? I'm certainly no expert. Just hoping it'll get fixed because it's annoying.
I haven't heard much about it recently, but it seems to be a Samsung bound issue too. I do wonder why no one else seems to complain about it. I know the Samsung thing should be fixed, but for me it only really started perhaps in september.

Old 2023-01-10, 18:02   Link #35675
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Finished the main Saber Wars too. Having a fully ascended Space Ishtar pretty much spoils you the whole climax. There were fun moments, but I still think it was took long for what it is.

I have the bounties left to do. I'm not sure I'll be able to clear the challenge quests, they seem pretty hard.

Quote:
I haven't heard much about it recently, but it seems to be a Samsung bound issue too. I do wonder why no one else seems to complain about it. I know the Samsung thing should be fixed, but for me it only really started perhaps in september.
It started early december for me. I've sent them a mail about it because it's starting to get really annoying.
Old 2023-01-10, 18:36   Link #35676
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Pairing Van Gogh with Douman let me do absolute shenanigans.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-11, 17:49   Link #35677
Rizare

Seems like JP server isn't getting anything. No event, no interlude or strengthening campaign. Well, that sucks. Not much to do until LB7 part 2 I guess.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-11, 23:20   Link #35678
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Ded gaem, at least on JP. I'm busy with other games, mainly on my Switch, so that's one less I play on mobile(and I play a lot). The fan translation for LB7 is done though. Now if only I can find the energy to actually read and play through it.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-12, 12:39   Link #35679
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Managed to beat the Dark Round Shadow after 5 tries or so. The most difficult part was the RNG, sometimes I needed a quick card to break their buffs and I had none. Once things fell into place Space Ishtar made quick work of them, didn't even need to use a command spell.

That's five more precious tickets.

The MHXX fight was surprisingly easy. I just used my own MHXX against her, because when you get down to it she's one of the most effective Servants against her (anti-foreigner+anti-Saberface). Buffed her with double Castoria and got her in three turns.
Old 2023-01-12, 12:45   Link #35680
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Finished the main Saber Wars too. Having a fully ascended Space Ishtar pretty much spoils you the whole climax. There were fun moments, but I still think it was took long for what it is.

I have the bounties left to do. I'm not sure I'll be able to clear the challenge quests, they seem pretty hard.

It started early december for me. I've sent them a mail about it because it's starting to get really annoying.
I just left a review on google play. Still 4 star though, because it's still good.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon