AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-08-19, 20:33   Link #421
wrex_japan

Kiba ep. 21

Kiba ep. 21 summary and pics. Roiya can't stop thinking about her horny thoughts...
Spoiler:
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-20, 01:09   Link #422
molitar

Ok watched episode 20 and damn.. the author should be shot! Noa becoming everything he despises.. And no training and he can use his Spirit like it's nothing. While Zed has to fight, kick, and bite his way to knowledge nothing is given to him on a silver platter as well as no answers.

I'm wondering if the horns on Rebecca is from the purification ritual! I just wish something would be explained at least a little. Suddenly horns on Rebecca without any kind of reasoning. Noa turning to the dark side doing what he despises everything Neotopia represented to him! He was apalled a son would kill his own father for something as not reporting him to the authorities than he becomes the same damn evil he hated! No explanation at all.. no feelings.. no emotions! He's like a living brainless doll with no thoughts of his own anymore and we are suppose to believe it because of that fake attack stunt???

This whole show reminds me of Robotech where the secret of protoculture is right on the verge of being told and it never was told! A big cop out let's not explain anything at all.. let's not let Zed learn anything. It makes me want to slap the author several times across the face for being a total idiot and quit taking the cop out method like they did with Robotech.. End each season before any answers came forth.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-20, 02:50   Link #423
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrex_japan
Kiba ep. 21 summary and pics. Roiya can't stop thinking about her horny thoughts...
Spoiler:
SO no explaining but more complications eh? That was expected. SO i guess it's Roia's "arc" now. Poor girl. oh well there's always next time more explanations.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-20, 14:33   Link #424
Taylor--
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest3991
For all we know it could have been alot more events then that. I'm sure thats just one of the things that happened to brain wash him. It's a significant event that stands out however, no need to show all of the things they are doing to Noa to win him over.
It's very sudden though, it seemed like the next day he was already a soldier. That's some fast brainwashing going on there.
Taylor-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-20, 16:00   Link #425
molitar

Come to think of it I wonder if they (council of Tempura) expected it to happen? Her outfit design in the shoulders will conveniently hide any horns that may just grow. If you pay attention to other women in the show the shoulder design going out past the shoulder does not seem to be a common fashion design among the woman.

Only the men in the council seem to have shoulder coverings that go out past the shoulder and probably most of the citizens in the land of Task.
Old 2006-08-21, 02:01   Link #426
Bakaaa

it s getting interesting:
ep 1 a soldier/mercenary? from tusc has orders? to kill Zed, remember he said : "u must die"
Now would it be possible that Zed is the cursed one ?
Well if he s not and Roia actually is then they both represent somehow a threat for tusc
Bakaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 20:34   Link #427
molitar

I just want to know why Roia is called the cursed one. She doesn't seem to be very powerful so why are they so worried about her?
Old 2006-08-22, 00:48   Link #428
Bakaaa

she could be very powerfull against tusc people from what we saw when she met despera for the 1st time and caused her to freeze in pain.
Bakaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-22, 02:12   Link #429
wuabbs
addictive stuff

Send a message via MSN to wuabbs
Pretty sure Neotopia have this MIB flasher somewhere =D
Old 2006-08-22, 03:06   Link #430
tempest3991

I know I have defended this show against numerous people, and yes, I do love this show. Its very well done.

However, it does kind of start to bother me that every other episode, or every episode, a character has a life changing revolution. But, I am glad they didn't make Roia all super powerful.

I do love that they keep the story going and don't waste any time with filler though.
tempest3991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-22, 10:04   Link #431
Xantalus

roia is changing to much time for her to "leave the serie" rebbeca style :P
isnt it a bit strange? every character thats changes in this anime to much dies 0o.
Xantalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-22, 10:17   Link #432
tempest3991

Nah she won't die.

Miki didn't die, so she should be safe.

Plus, she's like the only one in the ending theme lol, so she's one of the MAIN characters.

You know how many fans would be mad is she died also?
tempest3991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 11:19   Link #433
Xantalus

it was just a joke...
but if you really look at it every support char that changed much died... dumas did, rebbeca did...
Xantalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 19:14   Link #434
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
this is what happens when you hide the truth from people. I cant blame Roia for what she did. She doesnt have any answers all she knows is shes having strange memories and a marking that distguishes the people of Task has shown up on her. What would you think? if they would have told her the truth and helped her understand her past i dont think she would have run off the way she did. Plus Zed didnt help at all not listening to her. It seems like this whole episode she was just trying to find someone to open up to about what she feeling. They either lied when she asked questions or didnt listen.

I dont think Roia is going to die but she is going to go through some changes i expect her to survive till the end.
Old 2006-08-24, 11:08   Link #435
full metal x

If the truth have been reveal in the early stages the citizens of Tempura would look at her differently. Wasn't the tasker culture very "different" so ppl would look at her differently. Zed is busy becuz he might see his long time friend Noa and Miki is busy selling bread to his customers.
full metal x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-24, 18:12   Link #436
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by full metal x
If the truth have been reveal in the early stages the citizens of Tempura would look at her differently. Wasn't the tasker culture very "different" so ppl would look at her differently. Zed is busy becuz he might see his long time friend Noa and Miki is busy selling bread to his customers.

I understand that Zed is preoccupied with seeing Noah, but he could have heard her out for like a second she said it was important.

Hiding the truth from her when she was younger is understandable. But the longer you wait to tell someone something like this its gets harder and harder. The rest of the citizens didnt have to know the truth about her. But her knowing the truth would have given her the oppertunity to deal with it over time instead of it just showing up in her face one day with out any explanation at all
Old 2006-08-24, 23:39   Link #437
oblivionnight

Unhappy

I'm curious to know how many key spirits there are. Also, I want to know why Noa is considered the "Chosen One." It just seems odd to me when the whole story revolves around Zed. I hope his key spirit ends up to be the supreme.... I don't think I could stand it any other way.

God, but I love this anime so much right now. I get so excited for every episode that comes out. But, I'm really anxious to know how many episodes there will be. I want to know when I will finally understand everything about the anime. D: I'm just too impatient!

AND, I was a little disappointed with Zed and Noah's reunion. I would've totally expected more of a... happy, "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE ALIVE!" type thing from Zed... just because Noah was so sick the last time they saw eachother.
oblivionnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 21:30   Link #438
wrex_japan

Kiba ep. 22

Kiba ep. 22 summary and pics. Zed goes to retrieve Roiya, of course, but she is intent on finding her parents.
Spoiler:
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 04:15   Link #439
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

That was expected as it is Roia's turn for some development. So next time it's time for some serious battles again

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-30, 19:25   Link #440
Fury

wow next episode looks good cant wait to tsee whats up with roia and her eyes
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote