AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2023-02-09, 13:36   Link #4441
Marco
A lazy reader.

While it's not something appropriate, I will lower myself a bit by saying that I've not been following the story as closely as some of you guys, so I don't have that much confidence in my analysis.
I have my doubts regarding much of the criticism towords this novel.
I'd like to address first the main two points of criticism development-wise: romance and plot and lore.
I think one of the most important factors for evaluating both kinds of developments is time, but since we can't isolate one factor, we have to consider the types of characters involved in the general story and on certain events.
It seems to me that may people couldn't get a good read on the types of characters there are and what we can or can't expect from them, specially in the romance department.
And turning back to the matter of "time", apparently there are those who treat number of volumes as a function on time.
Considering that the contents of a single volume can transpire on a few days, are our expectations really reasonable?
I don't mean to say that everything has been perfect, but, maybe due to may lack of focus on the novel, I get the feeling that many complaints are unjustified.
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-09, 14:07   Link #4442
Xan2341

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
While it's not something appropriate, I will lower myself a bit by saying that I've not been following the story as closely as some of you guys, so I don't have that much confidence in my analysis.
I'd like to address first the main two points of criticism development-wise: romance and plot and lore.
I think one of the most important factors for evaluating both kinds of developments is time, but since we can't isolate one factor, we have to consider the types of characters involved in the general story and on certain events.
It seems to me that may people couldn't get a good read on the types of characters there are and what we can or can't expect from them, specially in the romance department.
And turning back to the matter of "time", apparently there are those who treat number of volumes as a function on time.
Considering that the contents of a single volume can transpire on a few days, are our expectations really reasonable?
I don't mean to say that everything has been perfect, but, maybe due to may lack of focus on the novel, I get the feeling that many complaints are unjustified.
I think the frustration/criticism comes from, at least from myself, is the speed of the story, character interactions, and lore dump leading up to and contained within volumes 20-21 then the abrupt slow down and focus shift that occurred in the last two volumes. Rio has been placed in the background within the story and the focus has shifted on the other characters, specifically the heroes and Takahisa. There may be something the author has in mind for the pay off of all this Takahisa focus but it isn't visible yet. Volume 23 a lot happened on page, but nothing actually happened to grow or move the story. Things left open from volume 21 and 22 are still open. Characters went places or did some action, but no resolution. It's still not clear if the choice that has been foreshadowed since volume 21 was actually achieved in volume 23 or not. That along with the 6 month release windows doesn't help. So my hype for volume 24 isn't there unfortunately.

Enjoy the series, but not really a fan of this rules arc. Assuming this is an arc and not a permanent shift in the story until the ending.
Xan2341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-09, 14:27   Link #4443
Marco
A lazy reader.

I actually find reasonable the focus on the other characters and Takahisa. I mean, there would be no point in the matter of the rules if we can't properly understand/meassure the impact thay had on people, and we certainly wouldn't get it if we kept following Rio's side. At the same time, we can't get many hints without Rio looking for them, and for that to happen, he would have to stop and analyze the current state fo affairs, as cautiously as he's used to, and then decide on a course of action. With the turmoil in such a short period of time, I wouldn't fault him for being slow.
What's more, I'd actually find it anticlimatic if this issue of the rules gets resolved in one or two volumes...
Old 2023-02-09, 15:28   Link #4444
jagt

Quote:
I actually find reasonable the focus on the other characters and Takahisa. I mean, there would be no point in the matter of the rules if we can't properly understand/meassure the impact thay had on people, and we certainly wouldn't get it if we kept following Rio's side. At the same time, we can't get many hints without Rio looking for them, and for that to happen, he would have to stop and analyze the current state fo affairs, as cautiously as he's used to, and then decide on a course of action. With the turmoil in such a short period of time, I wouldn't fault him for being slow.
What's more, I'd actually find it anticlimatic if this issue of the rules gets resolved in one or two volumes...
Just so you know it, the majority of the readers agree with your analisys of the situation. I personally couldn't agree more than what I do already with your last two comments. We really get it in our heads, but not in our hearts, so a lot of people just let out their hearts' complaints here despite them not really being that strong or felt.
Old 2023-02-10, 02:46   Link #4445
hihoperorin

Quote:

Quote:
I believe you hit the nail on the head when you said we need to see how the rest spend their lives without memories of Rio and Aishia, that part will give much more meaning and depth to interactions, events and bonds later on, all this would come to bear fruits at the climax of the arc that the author is preparing and after the girls remember Rio, whatever the author is planning I'm sure it will be big, have many consequences on many fronts and that I'm going to dig every page of reading it. But right now all I can think of is: what is it costing? Everything. Just like jagt said, even if we understand it logically, we can't help how we feel. Personally my heart can't help but scream; I'm not here to read Takahisa gensouki. Last couple of vols made me appreciate and love Rio as an MC like never before, it made me realize that I love this story because of Rio and I'm here to read about him.

I don't think though that author can be defended with the inside novel time argument. he can spend one vol writing about one day that is so full of events and advances the plot so much and he can spend 3 vols writing about a month that is so uneventful that the plot stays stuck in place, this is just damaging to the quality of the story as a whole, 3 to 4 months of wait for the story pacing of pre-vol 20 were fine, but waiting six months just to have Takahisa all over the book is madness. You can say what you want about author pacing and wanting to do something but if you give people 20 vols and they end up loving following the MC, then you decide that from next vol you're changing the main cast and that this guy (Taka) is the new MC, well excuse me for being pissed at the author for deciding to start writing a different story altogether.

I may be wrong about it but the way I see it, the author decided to completely change his writing style post vol 20. For example, had the Liselotte rescue event (end of vol 17 + vol 18) been written post vol 20, it would have taken just 3 vols of talking about Erika, her past, her current life, what she wants to accomplish, etc., etc., in the course of those three vols she still wouldn't have left Garlark capital yet and the only Rio we would have seen in the 3 vols is Rio making preparations to start tailing her. So basically in such a hypothetical reality: vol 18, 19 and 20 would have just been talking about Erika and if we are lucky vol 21 would have her leave Garlark capital and Rio start tailing her. I believe that's how the current Kitayama writes. I completely agree with Marco's second post but the problem people have may not be the focus on other characters, but the way the author chose to write that focus and the lack of focus on Rio party. If Rio is going to slowly and cautiously do things then I want to read that not a full book of Takahisa proving his immediate need for medical treatment for his head.

Also what's the deal about having every epilogue be about Takahisa, when Erika came around every prologue was about her but that was tolerable, it was just a prologue. The epilogue tho is the last thing we read in the vol and it's always Takahisa, the same guy that gets more pages than the main group (Rio, Sora, Aishia) combined. No matter what happens I'll always see it as an astronomical failure how the author wrote and hyped Rio, the rules, the divine war, the demons, the great spirits, the wise gods and all the debacles related to that in vols 20-21 then decided; nope, I ain't having none of this, going forward this is a story about the great Takahisa. No matter what, we should have gotten Rio getting tangled in those plots, learning a lot of lore then fighting some big shot being, only then would we get satisfaction about Rio and the real plot in our hearts and think: we got Rio doing dragon king things, now it wouldn't be so bad to go read about others. Instead we got the author putting the cart before the horse. When was the last time we got a vol about Rio, just Rio for Rio? Vol 3 maybe?

This is all merely my opinion though and a lot of it is driven by irritation at the current progress of the plot. If someone disagrees, please by all means argue me down. Sorry if I sounded aggressive at points.

Last edited by hihoperorin; 2023-02-10 at 03:02.
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-10, 13:34   Link #4446
Marco
A lazy reader.

I really like Rio, too. Together with Bell.
I'm not usually one to participate in discussiones about works of entertainment because I fear I won't be able to enjoy my reading if I start seeing it with analytical eyes -unless I find it specially bad and I can't turn a blind eye to it anymore-.
Anyways, since I need to practice my written English, I decided to take part in this thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodamashii View Post
I don't think though that author can be defended with the inside novel time argument. he can spend one vol writing about one day that is so full of events and advances the plot so much and he can spend 3 vols writing about a month that is so uneventful that the plot stays stuck in place, this is just damaging to the quality of the story as a whole, 3 to 4 months of wait for the story pacing of pre-vol 20 were fine, but waiting six months just to have Takahisa all over the book is madness. You can say what you want about author pacing and wanting to do something but if you give people 20 vols and they end up loving following the MC, then you decide that from next vol you're changing the main cast and that this guy (Taka) is the new MC, well excuse me for being pissed at the author for deciding to start writing a different story altogether.
This is precisely why I mentioned time. In order to properly determine if the pacing is natural, we need the variable of time. The time we wait between each volume is an entirely different matter, as annoying as it is to wait six months.
The difference in pacing between volumes depends on the events, their nature. I mean, you mentioned Liselotte's rescue, an event where the logical thing to do is to act immediately.
But this rules arc is different, its scale, its nature, is imcomparable to what Rio has faced before. He's not even sure if his general plan is right or wrong, let alone decide if it is efficient or just a waste of time following false leads.
While he wants hints as soon as possible (that is, the progress of the plot and getting a new, good chunck of lore), he has to make sure everything is stable before leaving the girls' side.
And that where we stand right now. I mention "time" so that we can find the logic behind this annoying wait and quell our irritation.

Quote:
When was the last time we got a vol about Rio, just Rio for Rio? Vol 3 maybe?
Ah. But now that you mention it, I'd love to get a volume full of Rio's solo adventures. Not that we can expect it, but, for example, his travels throughout the Yagumo region while searching for his parents' hometown would have made for a nice volume.
Old 2023-02-10, 15:14   Link #4447
Roberto1

what on earth is going on here????

have you all lost your minds or what???

few days ago nekodamashi was writing about how this volume was the best of the best, a world class volume by the master mind of yuri kitayama, nekodomashi was fascinated with yuri's god tier latest vol, but now suddenly he starts to see something wrong? nekodomashi has begun to criticize yuri's work? and not just that he criticize even more harshly than me????? WUTTTTTTT??????

Quote:
I won't say this entire novel is, but this vol is to me an undeniable, without a shred of doubt; masterpiece.
All this time since vol 19 I've been here, I've been saying the same thing, this novel went to hell, and nobody saw the flaws in the novel, nobody saw anything wrong, nobody agreed with me!!!!!!!!

when i criticize the novel i am a "bot" and a "hater" but when nekodamashi does the same, he is right, he is a concern reader and everyone, even jagt agrees???????? WFT

then this new guy marco arrives and starts to take jagt's place as seirei fanboy (justifies everything, does not see anything wrong with yuri's way of writing, demerits criticism of the series etc) and then jagt also goes crazy and begins to agree with nekodomashi and also begins to criticize the novel??????? but UNTIL NOW jagt had never expressed any unconformity with the novel, on the contrary, he always defended it from criticism, not only from me but from everyone who commented negative stuff on the wiki!!!!!!!!!

what wrong with everyone????????
did everyone gone crazy??????
in there anyone in this forum who has not been driven mad yet???????

I can't handle this forum or this trash novel, I'm taking a vacation away from this forum, see you in a few months or maybe never again!!!!!

Last edited by Roberto1; 2023-02-10 at 15:33.
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-10, 15:46   Link #4448
Marco
A lazy reader.

I've been around here for good while, but I'm not that keen on discussing theories or the like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
then this new guy marco arrives and starts to take jagt's place as seirei fanboy (justifies everything, does not see anything wrong with yuri's way of writing, demerits criticism of the series etc) and then jagt also goes crazy and begins to agree with nekodomashi and also begins to criticize the novel???????
All the while I've been reading your comments and I've noticed a severe lack of interest in judging based on proper criteria. Instead, all I see from you is frustration disguised as criticism because this novels is not following the path you want it to take, and I believe everyone can see what kind of path that is, which is completely unreasonable as it's intentionally not grounded on a proper understanding of the story and its characters.

I gave three comments on the discussion of the current pacing, and that led you to call me the new fanboy of the novel.
That's what I mean by a lack of interest in properly evaluting the developments in this work.

I seems that people have called you a bot, and you don't realize that it's because we can't get understand how someone has been complaining for years about something, throwing comments full of insults without any substance, and not simply dropping this light novel. Utterly incomprehensible, and intense.

Last edited by Marco; 2023-02-10 at 19:30.
Old 2023-02-10, 17:40   Link #4449
Roberto1

Quote:
Instead, all I see from you is frustration disguised as criticism because this novels is not following the path you want it to take, and I believe everyone can see what kind of path that is

Is that so? And what path is that?

I just want the novel to end, I no longer care about the plot (Thou i must admit i would be interesting to read some tragedy, like a lot of characters dying by the hands of a powerful, vicious and perverse villian, Reis as a villain is pathetic, he's insignificant garbage, he is kinda the reason why this novel is such a lame trash, a good story without a good antagonist is not possible)

I keep up with recent volumes thou (only to criticize objectively), obviously I do my reading illegally, I can't afford to contribute financially to maintain a series of such a low level as this one he he
Old 2023-02-10, 18:26   Link #4450
DragonOsman
Dragon King

[I'm going to try and completely ignore whatever Roberto says from now on, even if I read his posts--which I admittedly do.]

@nekodamashii: I also don't like the lack of Rio focus, but I'm still with Marco here. This is needed so that we can see how everyone who forgot Rio is right now and see the difference between that and when they finally remember him again (though not everyone who forgot him will remember, probably).

But yeah, emotional vs. logical. That matters. But I'm trying to side more with logic here, even though I don't like, emotionally, how less of the focus is being given to Rio, Aishia and Sora.
Old 2023-02-10, 19:28   Link #4451
Marco
A lazy reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I don't like, emotionally, how less of the focus is being given to Rio, Aishia and Sora.
Now that you mention Sora, what do you guys think of her character?

I guess the main point to judge her by would be her personality. I mean, her introduction was necessary so that Rio (and the readers) would get important pieces of information and the plot could progress to the next stage. While Aishia getting more memories could do the trick regarding that, Sora -that is, another ally for Rio- is a key component in the general plan to justify Rio taking the risk of leaving the girls (which I guess would be inevitable even if Aishia new more things); and that also kinda explains why this character is a girl, i guess?
And since it's a girl, it was a good move to make her a daughter character because I somehow want to believe that the author is aware of the great problem of having that many girls as love interests...
Old 2023-02-10, 20:03   Link #4452
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She kind of annoys me with her being a child (mentally and physically) that wants attention and tries to not let Aishia get close to Rio. And even more, the reason she doesn't want to let Aishia anywhere near him is mainly because of her connection to Lina, meaning it extends to Miharu as well. And she also gets jealous of Celia. That annoys me. If she's his daughter, she shouldn't be jealous of lovers. That's not her business. But it's frustrating that, being a child mentally, she can't understand that.

But yeah, her introduction was needed, also because she's the Dragon King's Disciple.
Old 2023-02-10, 20:39   Link #4453
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
She kind of annoys me with her being a child (mentally and physically) that wants attention and tries to not let Aishia get close to Rio. And even more, the reason she doesn't want to let Aishia anywhere near him is mainly because of her connection to Lina, meaning it extends to Miharu as well. And she also gets jealous of Celia. That annoys me. If she's his daughter, she shouldn't be jealous of lovers. That's not her business. But it's frustrating that, being a child mentally, she can't understand that.

But yeah, her introduction was needed, also because she's the Dragon King's Disciple.
Sora acting needy and jealous after one thousand years alone is completely understandable and unavoidable. In the past the dragon king was Sora's everything and there was nothing that could threaten her spot by his side, even if someone else like Lina appeared, the confidence in their bond from having spent five hundred years together would still keep her insecurities away. But when it comes to Rio things change, unlike the dragon king he has much more people that he cares about and no memory of his past with Sora. For Sora Rio is still everything she has but Rio has much more people aside of her with whom he has stronger and deeper bonds. How is Sora supposed to not be scared of being left alone by the dragon king she finally met after one thousand years completely alone? How is that fear supposed to not push her to push people away from the dragon king just in case?

About Sora's hate for Lina, she has really been giving me the same vibes as Aki in regards to that. It really gave me the impression that for Sora hating Lina became her way of dealing with the sadness of being alone the same way that Aki turned her love for Haruto into hate for not feeling lonely without him.
Old 2023-02-11, 02:13   Link #4454
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
what on earth is going on here????

have you all lost your minds or what???

few days ago nekodamashi was writing about how this volume was the best of the best, a world class volume by the master mind of yuri kitayama, nekodomashi was fascinated with yuri's god tier latest vol, but now suddenly he starts to see something wrong? nekodomashi has begun to criticize yuri's work? and not just that he criticize even more harshly than me????? WUTTTTTTT??????

All this time since vol 19 I've been here, I've been saying the same thing, this novel went to hell, and nobody saw the flaws in the novel, nobody saw anything wrong, nobody agreed with me!!!!!!!!

when i criticize the novel i am a "bot" and a "hater" but when nekodamashi does the same, he is right, he is a concern reader and everyone, even jagt agrees???????? WFT

then this new guy marco arrives and starts to take jagt's place as seirei fanboy (justifies everything, does not see anything wrong with yuri's way of writing, demerits criticism of the series etc) and then jagt also goes crazy and begins to agree with nekodomashi and also begins to criticize the novel??????? but UNTIL NOW jagt had never expressed any unconformity with the novel, on the contrary, he always defended it from criticism, not only from me but from everyone who commented negative stuff on the wiki!!!!!!!!!

what wrong with everyone????????
did everyone gone crazy??????
in there anyone in this forum who has not been driven mad yet???????

I can't handle this forum or this trash novel, I'm taking a vacation away from this forum, see you in a few months or maybe never again!!!!!
Ah Roberto, aren't you the one who lost his mind, or rather his memories? If you check past pages of this forum you'll be surprised how many times you and Marco have talked before lol. On that tangent, where'd everyone go, this place used to be much more populated. Well either way, I hope the best of life to all of you both those who are here and those who are not.

Now to make my point clear on me praising the novel, there were 2 reasons for that; 1 is that the vol had just came out and I'm always excited at that time, so essentially: honeymoon phase. 2 is as I stated and I still stand by my opinion: vol 23 despite all its flaws is a masterpiece. I see it this way because usually in a JP LN/WN it would be very normal for the confrontation between Miharu and Takahisa not to happen at all, even tho it's a very real and much needed aspect of human relations. Even if it does happen there would be a good chance it would just be someone else that author wants to give some limelight that confronts Taka and in the very off chance Miharu slaps him, it would be just that: a lone slap with no appetizer nor dessert and then when he prostrates himself crying, how would it be a jp novel if she doesn't forgive him. What did Kitayama deliver to us? "she stops Masato from interfering in her business => straight out tells Taka you're disgusting => slaps him => finishes with I hate you never show your sorry mug in front of me again." That is, to me a miracle by JP LN/WN writing standards. So yeah Kitayama yuri although not without shortcomings is a really talented writer and I'm very happy he doesn't write like a middle schooler and I get to keep my brain cells.

Besides I've always been criticizing the story whenever I didn't like something.

Quote:
Now that you mention Sora, what do you guys think of her character?

I guess the main point to judge her by would be her personality. I mean, her introduction was necessary so that Rio (and the readers) would get important pieces of information and the plot could progress to the next stage. While Aishia getting more memories could do the trick regarding that, Sora -that is, another ally for Rio- is a key component in the general plan to justify Rio taking the risk of leaving the girls (which I guess would be inevitable even if Aishia new more things); and that also kinda explains why this character is a girl, i guess?
And since it's a girl, it was a good move to make her a daughter character because I somehow want to believe that the author is aware of the great problem of having that many girls as love interests...
I quite like what we've seen of Sora till now. Just like jagt said, she was raised by Rio and it's been the 2 of them forever, then comes this woman called Lina: she wants Sora's father to clean up the mess she and her friends created and she can see the future, so she might as well have known that dragon king would end up dead to clean up their mess but still came to him. From Sora' perspective, Lina and the 6 wise made a mess of the world cause they want their papa back and now Lina's here to ask big bro dragon king to solve the mess and doesn't care if it ends up killing him; her (Sora's) father. Then she has to spend a 1000 years in solidarity, just carrying the sadness of having lost the person who means the world to her not even knowing if or when he would revive. Finally when he revives he doesn't remember her and that same Lina's plans are all over him. Of course she'd be angry at anything Lina branded at this point, who knows what other mess she would drag her master into. If anyone else went through what Sora did, they would have become the final villain pulling the strings of everything from the shadows, wait a moment could it be... nah.

I believe she's very mature for an eternal 9-10 years old, true she did tear off Celia from Rio when she hugged him at the beginning of vol 22 but she begrudgingly let Celia hug Rio at the end of the same vol. The way she looks at Aishia isn't as Lina I think but rather as a follow close aide/adjutant of the dragon king which was apparent when they had a mock battle and iirc Sora told Aishia let's decide who's worthy of the dragon king's right hand position. The way I see it Sora doesn't even seriously hate Lina but more like she's angry at her, she's cautious towards Miharu and feels rivalry towards Aishia as Rio's close aides. I also find it sort of funny how both Sora and Aishia could be in a way considered Rio's spiritual daughters since he raised Sora and most of Aishia's time is spent besides/inside Rio not to mention how she woke up with all his memories, so he undoubtedly plays a very big part in shaping her personality.
Old 2023-02-11, 11:00   Link #4455
jagt

Wiki updated.

I understand in my head that all of the timescreen Takahisa was given was so we can see and comprehend the process and reason of his fall to madness instead of just being told the next volume that he went mad just because he is Takahisa. The volume does a good job of showing how much of a hypocrite, selfish and obsessive man-child he is, and I know it will make the future clash of believes between Takahisa and Rio or whoever else that ends having to stop him much more meaningful and solid plot-wise, but oh boy if Takahisa's parts felt long.

Last edited by jagt; 2023-02-11 at 11:29.
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-11, 11:08   Link #4456
hihoperorin

Much appreciated. Since you had to in order to write the summary I guess you're one of the brave ones who dared read even his flashback in its entirety, my condolences man.
Old 2023-02-11, 11:13   Link #4457
tsunade666

Condolences jagt for reading Takatrash. I feel the cringe there and thanks for the summary.
Old 2023-02-11, 14:27   Link #4458
Marco
A lazy reader.

Quote:
I see it this way because usually in a JP LN/WN it would be very normal for the confrontation between Miharu and Takahisa not to happen at all, even tho it's a very real and much needed aspect of human relations. she stops Masato from interfering in her business => straight out tells Taka you're disgusting => slaps him => finishes with I hate you never show your sorry mug in front of me again."
Miharu has always been such a good character. I really enjoy reading her scenes.
She was created from the reserved and proper archtype, but, unlike the majority of characters created that way, she doen's fall into an excess of shyness and constinously shows her strong will and her disposition to do the things that need to be done.

Quote:
Takahisa was the one to mention it. “Umm... Do you like him? Is that why you want to be with him?”
“Err... Yeah. That’s right—I like him. That’s why I want to be with him.”
Quote:
“I won’t be going with you. You’re the one who needs to open your eyes, Takahisa,” Miharu said firmly.
Quote:
“You say what you’re doing is for my sake, but in the end it’s all for your own! Isn’t that the hypocrisy you hate so much?” Miharu pointed out Takahisa’s contradictory behavior.
Quote:
“I am not your property, Takahisa.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Wiki updated.
Thanks, Jagt. Much appreciated.
Old 2023-02-11, 15:55   Link #4459
Xan2341

Quote:
On that tangent, where'd everyone go, this place used to be much more populated.
I'd say most of us have moved to the seirei discord. Including those who manage the wiki and Reddit communities.
Xan2341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-11, 16:16   Link #4460
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, Miharu's awesome. I like reading her scenes.

I've read until before "Erika's Path" and am planning to read the rest after commenting here.

It's good that Celia and Aria saved the former's mother.

So they originally wanted to have Lilianna marry Takatrash, but now her father wants her to marry Masato instead because they noticed that he only has eyes for Miharu, and also because he doesn't seem to be able to lead a country. But right after he seemed to want some attention from Lilianna.

I wonder if Monica's condition is because of her relationship to Lina's homunculus Disciple. Though Celia doesn't also have it even though she's the one who awakened her power.

Edit: Just read the summary until the end of Chapter 6. Could it be that the decision the feminine voice in Miharu's dream tells her she'll have to make, asking her to do what she thought is absolutely wrong, is to decide to not forgive Takatrash? Because the summary puts that in bold and italic font.

Either way, I'm still wondering if it's still a good idea for her to listen to what that voice is telling her. Especially with the possibility of it belonging to one of the Six Wise Gods or a Disciple of one of them. She even said she hates Miharu (the other six did exile Lina).

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2023-02-11 at 20:39.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai