AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2023-06-07, 07:10   Link #7921
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
So yeah, I'm starting to have renewed hope for Sairaorg and Saji being transcendentals.
Sairoarg could find a alternative to the Breakdown The Beast, for what concern Saji maybe in a way or another his SG could turn into a Longinus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
The question is if Bal and Verrine existed in that timeline. If the do then there is only 1 slot available at present. But things have changed so the estimate could be expanded
Perhaps Ingvild is the next Super Devil.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-07, 10:38   Link #7922
Xuanwu

Quote:
I ask Robertina.

「Yes, in the demon world thirty years from now, there are six Transcendentals that have been formally recognized. Millicas-ojisama, Ajuka Beelzebub-sama and Vlady no oji-sama are also part of the count」

……If he can control time, it wouldn't be strange for him to enter that area. ……But, formally recognized? Do you mean that in the future there are even those who have not been recognized?
This means the Super Devils are more than six. They could be more than ten for all we know, so there's enough space to fit Ingvild, Balberith, Verrine, etc.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-07, 12:25   Link #7923
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
This means the Super Devils are more than six. They could be more than ten for all we know, so there's enough space to fit Ingvild, Balberith, Verrine, etc.
Well Sairoarg could find something different and stronger than BTB, maybe with some special training about Touki under Sun Wukong.

Ingvild have her own big talent and Longinus and she could be blessed too by Ophis to get her own version of the Maoufication.

Saji is the one who left more doubts...
Old 2023-06-09, 05:11   Link #7924
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
About the topic of future Super Devils, I've just discovered that the Portuguese translation of EX clarifies that the number of formally recognized Super Devils are six. The implication of Azazel's thoughts is that there's other devils that haven't been formally recognized as Super Devils as of that point.

So yeah, I'm starting to have renewed hope for Sairaorg and Saji being transcendentals.
Saji doesn’t have anything of relevant to become a Super Devil compared to the others.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-09, 05:17   Link #7925
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Saji doesn’t have anything of relevant to become a Super Devil compared to the others.
Indeed.

A possible solution that I have think for him is that maybe Issei could let him to absorb his blood and perhaps this could make Vitra's SG evolving into a Longinus.
Old 2023-06-10, 14:43   Link #7926
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Indeed.

A possible solution that I have think for him is that maybe Issei could let him to absorb his blood and perhaps this could make Vitra's SG evolving into a Longinus.
Well Vritra is only a Dragon King. By comparison, Ddraig and Albion are Heavenly Dragons and even then the Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing are still mid-tier Longinus.

And Saji has four Sacred Gears. The only way to make them evolve into a Longinus would be to have them become one single Sacred Gear. Ishibuni would have had that happen by now if he wanted it to happen instead of him getting his Balance Breaker in Volume 17.

And not to mention that Saji absorbing Issei's blood was already done back in Volume 5 and Ishibuni likely wrote it as a one-time event that couldn't be repeated. That was what made Vritra's soul able to awaken and Saji to get three other Sacred Gears other than his original one.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-12, 06:32   Link #7927
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
And Saji has four Sacred Gears. The only way to make them evolve into a Longinus would be to have them become one single Sacred Gear. Ishibuni would have had that happen by now if he wanted it to happen instead of him getting his Balance Breaker in Volume 17.

If you will be right it means that Saji would be useless in future, too bad.

Quote:
And not to mention that Saji absorbing Issei's blood was already done back in Volume 5 and Ishibuni likely wrote it as a one-time event that couldn't be repeated. That was what made Vritra's soul able to awaken and Saji to get three other Sacred Gears other than his original one.
I dunno if it would remain a one-time event since Ishi more or less in Shin repeat some story for the past for example: Ingvild and Nyx situations that was like the one of Asia and Raynare and the fact that Issei has get AXA in Kyoto just like Triana.
Old 2023-06-12, 08:42   Link #7928
dnb

Both Saji and Regulus have Evil Pieces in them, if they mutate transcending might be possible. Evil Pieces still have a lot of secrets, and Sacred Gears forms evolve based on the Evil Pieces.
dnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-12, 12:30   Link #7929
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnb View Post
Both Saji and Regulus have Evil Pieces in them, if they mutate transcending might be possible. Evil Pieces still have a lot of secrets, and Sacred Gears forms evolve based on the Evil Pieces.
This is true, who knows maybe is possible for Saji and Sairoarg get their version of the CXC first and then became Super Devils's levels.

But better keep our hopes low, especially for Saji
Old 2023-06-12, 15:41   Link #7930
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnb View Post
Kind of repeating the same point but wouldn't it have happened by now if that was the case. Since Sona reincarnated Saji, he gained three other Vritra-related Sacred Gears, had Vritra's soul awaken, and achieved Balance Breaker. And his pieces still haven't mutsted. The evil pieces are probably meant to be able to adjust to a great deal of power. Issei's evil pieces mutating was because of his sudden and drastic change in power level and the outright abnormality of it. Kind of a unique situation that could be repeated, but probably won't happen again.

@Hyodou True DxD Wouldn't exactly call Saji useless as he is definitely Sona's strongest servant and got promoted to high-class devil in the most recent Volume. It's just that he's a side character and still he is easily one of the stronger side characters who isn't a god or a Longinus possessor. At best l could see him holding his own with a Maou-class, but Super Devil is a little far-fetched.

And I don't think I could call Sairaorg a future Super Devil as technically he's not a Longinus possessor. What I mean by that is that Regulus is his own independent being who exists separately from Sairaorg. I compare him using Regulus's power to Rias donning her Balor Form or Strada using the Potion of Youth. Technically, they're all using someone else's power instead of their own.
Old 2023-06-12, 17:09   Link #7931
cyberdemon

While Saji is strong, he has more emphasis on the mind because that is what Sona likes. Diehauser has a great mind but has yet to be acknowledged as a super devil. He could become a master tactician but that simply won’t be enough unless his body itself can be pushed well beyond the limits. Tenaciousness also isn’t enough. Super Devil is likely beyond him. Maou or ultimate could be in his reach but super devil would take something truly special that he simply lacks at present.
Old 2023-06-13, 04:46   Link #7932
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:

@Hyodou True DxD Wouldn't exactly call Saji useless as he is definitely Sona's strongest servant and got promoted to high-class devil in the most recent Volume. It's just that he's a side character and still he is easily one of the stronger side characters who isn't a god or a Longinus possessor. At best l could see him holding his own with a Maou-class, but Super Devil is a little far-fetched.

And I don't think I could call Sairaorg a future Super Devil as technically he's not a Longinus possessor. What I mean by that is that Regulus is his own independent being who exists separately from Sairaorg. I compare him using Regulus's power to Rias donning her Balor Form or Strada using the Potion of Youth. Technically, they're all using someone else's power instead of their own.

You are right that Sairoarg and Regulus are like Rias and Gasper Balor but I think that even if Sairoarg can't became a true Super Devil at least he could temporarily reach that power level thanks a new form.

From what we have see until now Ishibumi seem want to give him some spot-light, his matches with the Azazel Cup again Cao Cao and Shooting Star were show and he also defeated Balberith (though we know it was not the most logical thing to has happened).

Quote:
While Saji is strong, he has more emphasis on the mind because that is what Sona likes. Diehauser has a great mind but has yet to be acknowledged as a super devil. He could become a master tactician but that simply won’t be enough unless his body itself can be pushed well beyond the limits. Tenaciousness also isn’t enough. Super Devil is likely beyond him. Maou or ultimate could be in his reach but super devil would take something truly special that he simply lacks at present.
And speaking about Diehuaser I wonder how he is supposed to be a threat to Issei True DXD G? I mean he would be stupid if the SG Canceller of Rizevim was useless again the DXD G but instead Worthless could work on True DXD G. I think that Issei should have fight Diehauser sooner in this Tournament.

I was thinking it could be possible that Diehauser and others could be allowed to use the Malebranche for fight the Eevie.

Speaking again on Saji I feel sorry for him because if he could not beyond the Maou Class the Eevie of Dragon King Class would the only opponents that he could beat.
Old 2023-06-13, 06:30   Link #7933
Lucidrago

Diehauser's Worthless only works on abilities. It wouldn't affect DxD as a whole.

And a possibility I thought of could be Diehauser using a mutated king piece. We know that the regular king pieces wouldn't work on Maou-class devils or Super Devils. But like other evil pieces, one could become a mutation piece and work on higher-level devils like Diehauser making him a Super Devil and allowing him to fight Issei on equal footing.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2023-06-13 at 08:53.
Old 2023-06-13, 13:25   Link #7934
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
And a possibility I thought of could be Diehauser using a mutated king piece. We know that the regular king pieces wouldn't work on Maou-class devils or Super Devils. But like other evil pieces, one could become a mutation piece and work on higher-level devils like Diehauser making him a Super Devil and allowing him to fight Issei on equal footing.
This could be a possibility but this sound something basically pretty illegal, I mean did Ajuka would allow this and Diehauser would not risk to be incarcerated once again?

A power up like this seem to something that could be allowed in a dangerous war situation (this is why I think that some characters could be allowed to use the Malebranche again the Eevie) more than something that could be allowed for a tournament though it have God Class being inside it.

Now that I think about the King Pieces seem to be the closest thing to the Malebranche and the fact that they are made off the same material it's not a coincidence at all..

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2023-06-13 at 14:28.
Old 2023-06-13, 15:39   Link #7935
Lucidrago

Quote:
This could be a possibility but this sound something basically pretty illegal, I mean did Ajuka would allow this and Diehauser would not risk to be incarcerated once again?

A power up like this seem to something that could be allowed in a dangerous war situation (this is why I think that some characters could be allowed to use the Malebranche again the Eevie) more than something that could be allowed for a tournament though it have God Class being inside it.

Now that I think about the King Pieces seem to be the closest thing to the Malebranche and the fact that they are made off the same material it's not a coincidence at all..
If Ajuka was the one who gave it to him with the condition that he would no longer be allowed to compete in the regular Rating Games(tournaments like the Azazel Cup could be an exception), then that could easily solve the issue.

Their usage would definitely be banned in the devil's Rating Games but is just another tool at the Underworld's disposal.
Old 2023-06-13, 16:01   Link #7936
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
The whole point against Diehause, match is to see how much Ise can grow with leading...if you want to, make this fight a little more interesting fighting wise bring a Hindu technique, type guide in action
Hello Dareal_truth welcome, I happy that you finally join Anime Suki.

Quote:
If Ajuka was the one who gave it to him with the condition that he would no longer be allowed to compete in the regular Rating Games(tournaments like the Azazel Cup could be an exception), then that could easily solve the issue.

Their usage would definitely be banned in the devil's Rating Games but is just another tool at the Underworld's disposal.
It could be, is a interesting idea. Honestly I would like something lite that because a external power-up would be the only justification to which Diehauser could fight Issei True DXD G.

Otherwise Issei could choice to fight him only with the CXC or maybe it would not be Issei to fight Diehauser but I would exclude this.
Old 2023-06-13, 19:11   Link #7937
cyberdemon

Quote:
And speaking about Diehuaser I wonder how he is supposed to be a threat to Issei True DXD G? I mean he would be stupid if the SG Canceller of Rizevim was useless again the DXD G but instead Worthless could work on True DXD G. I think that Issei should have fight Diehauser sooner in this Tournament.
Diehauser has been consistently beating god class teams to advance in the tournament despite starting late. He also has a much larger experience with ratings games than Issei does. DxD G give Issei an advantage but if he keeps falling into Diehausers traps than strength means little. The type of RG also makes a difference. If they get one like against Sona in vol 5, his overwhelming strength could easily be used against him.
Old 2023-06-14, 01:07   Link #7938
Lucidrago

Quote:
Diehauser has been consistently beating god class teams to advance in the tournament despite starting late. He also has a much larger experience with ratings games than Issei does. DxD G give Issei an advantage but if he keeps falling into Diehausers traps than strength means little. The type of RG also makes a difference. If they get one like against Sona in vol 5, his overwhelming strength could easily be used against him.
How many of those god-class teams could talr pn Issei who is at Heavenly Dragon-level?

The core of almost every Rating Games is to defeat the long. Depending on the Rating Game that wouldn't be the only way to win it but defeating the king is the main course of action. And there's a huge power gap between Issei and Diehauser right now. There is no conceivable way that Diehauser could beat Issei in his DxD form as jhe currently is.

And while it could be a Rating Game with special rules that allow you to win with a method other than defeating the opponent king, will that be likely with Diehauser? He became the Champion almost purely based on his power and didn't move up in the ranks largely because of his tactics like Rudiger Rosenkreutz

Even if there were special rules that allowed Diehauser to win without defeating Issei, that likely wouldn't mean that you couldn't defeat the other king to win. And based on how Ishibuni writes his story, the Rating Game will likely conclude with Issei and Diehauser confronting each other.

And not to mention if he somehow managed to defeat Issei(which is very unlikely in my opinion) he would have to face Indra next and no matter how many Rating Games Diehauser has won or how undefeated he is, he isn't defeating Indra's team as he currently is.
Old 2023-06-14, 03:29   Link #7939
Xuanwu

Quote:
He became the Champion almost purely based on his power and didn't move up in the ranks largely because of his tactics like Rudiger Rosenkreutz
Where's that stated? He does have many books dedicated to analyzing his tactics and still no one can defeat his team.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-14, 04:11   Link #7940
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
The type of RG also makes a difference. If they get one like against Sona in vol 5, his overwhelming strength could easily be used against him.
Perhaps it would not be Issei to fight him but Ravel and Ingvild. Issei could fight someone else, maybe it would be possible to Crom Cruach to join Diehauser's team.

Quote:
Even if there were special rules that allowed Diehauser to win without defeating Issei, that likely wouldn't mean that you couldn't defeat the other king to win. And based on how Ishibuni writes his story, the Rating Game will likely conclude with Issei and Diehauser confronting each other.

And not to mention if he somehow managed to defeat Issei(which is very unlikely in my opinion) he would have to face Indra next and no matter how many Rating Games Diehauser has won or how undefeated he is, he isn't defeating Indra's team as he currently is.
True Indra should be someone out of his league.

I have read a theory that I have like I don't remember if it was here on Reddit: there was a guy who was thinking that maybe Diehauser could use Worthless on Issei's evil pieces and boosted gear and so Issei would to use the dragonfication to fight him.

I dunno if it would be possible using Worthless on something like the Evil Pieces or a Longinus.

Quote:
Where's that stated? He does have many books dedicated to analyzing his tactics and still no one can defeat his team.
Also I wonder how strong must be the members of his teams? Maybe they are just Ultimate Class Devils but with some HAX cause their possible still unrevealed devil traits and a perfect teamwork.