AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-04-29, 12:13   Link #21
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Pretty sure I've seen a few HFY stories built around this.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-12, 20:52   Link #22
grecefar

That llama talk was hilarious lol.

"Let's go."
"To universe?"
"To HOME!"
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-13, 13:56   Link #23
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Man, the moment I heard "Red Pandas" I was praying they'd stop her. Seriously, that's like going straight to the Super Boss from the after-game bonus dungeon.
Old 2023-05-19, 18:56   Link #24
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Well, seems like they're going to manage their plan of gradually easing the crew into Earth's cuteness. Largely in spite of their actions, with them refusing to believe the cuteness presented to them could be anything more than fantasy or mythology. Hopefully when they are indeed exposed to real cats they're able to control themselves.

In any case, I get the feeling this's going to end up with them scrapping the "conquer Earth" plan and instead open up some manner of trade with them, essentially turning it into a tourism hot spot where people can go to enjoy cute and majestic animals. In which case, I imagine they'd make a point of helping preserve/restore dwindling ecosystems and maybe providing some technology to ease the burden on said systems. After all, once the universe knows of red pandas there's no way they'd let them die. Honestly, I don't think many people would complain. We'd be talking about a massive improvement in basically all economies worldwide with little cost.

On a different note, I always find it entertaining to see people like Amat, who can be so incredibly casual about their feelings. Him claiming embarrassment just makes it even better.
Old 2023-05-19, 20:09   Link #25
Alchemist007
*Author

Show's been more entertaining than I originally thought it would be.
Old 2023-05-26, 11:47   Link #26
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Thank God for those weights, it's clear Garmie needs them. Still, I knew from the start that she'd end up passing out when she saw the interior of the cafe.

Anyhow, I'm not sure whether the author should get a reward or a bullet between the eyes for creating Samei's father. There is so much going on there at once I don't know where to begin. I can completely see people blacking out and forgetting almost everything they'd seen after encountering that. Especially if the question occurs to them of just how that became a father. And here I thought Scarron was scary.
Old 2023-05-26, 18:59   Link #27
grecefar

momo likes trolling her owner lol.

it seems garmie will choose a bunny pet, that leaves luster to choose. I wonder what he will choose, maybe a fish?
Old 2023-05-27, 11:30   Link #28
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I kind of wish they'd see an Earth doctor. Alien biology is likely to be much different, but chances are that Luster's reactions are indeed simple allergies, and if that's the case there are treatments. For instance, similar to vaccines, gradually injecting various amounts of the pathogen can allow the immune system to become accustomed to it and significantly reduce the response. There are also other treatments that can work to get the immune system under control. Even if "allergy" doesn't translate very well, a proper explanation of the condition and its causes should be enough for the ship's doctor to begin working on treatments. Given a few months, Luster could be able to cuddle up to Yozora without a problem.
Old 2023-05-29, 07:01   Link #29
Diet
Calorie Mate

Seriously, the parasite called Toxoplasma, that definitive host is a cat, makes mice lose their wariness of cats and makes humans love cats.
And human who have Toxo are tend to starting a business cause they become bold , I think this means the world is ruled by cats, seriously.
I'm also infected and die hard cats lover, but I've heard that infected mammals are popular with the opposite sex, so I don't care.
Diet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-02, 17:04   Link #30
grecefar

bunny chapter, I think they need to address luster allergy problem sooner or later instead of make him suffer, it's not funny.

kaoru and komachi just need to date already.
Old 2023-06-02, 20:50   Link #31
BWTraveller
Born to ship

This ep makes me wonder if they have managed to find ways to make interspecies romance work. Just what will Garmie and Luster's kids look like?
Old 2023-06-16, 15:12   Link #32
grecefar

Funniest chapter. They didn't stand a chance not even the hero shamil.

I want to see amato's reaction. He and the captian are left, next chapter it is.
Old 2023-06-16, 21:39   Link #33
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

I love the realism of this anime.
Absolutely no one can resist the power of cats.
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-23, 11:53   Link #34
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

That was more fun than I expected. 7/10
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-23, 13:08   Link #35
BWTraveller
Born to ship

8/10. Japan's overreactions are absolutely hilarious to me, and this certainly takes it to great levels. Cute is justice, and Earth is the absolute pinnacle of cuteness!

Still, to think that the world would be saved by a twelve-year-old's willingness to fight over whether she can call something butt-ugly and cute in the same sentence.
Old 2023-06-23, 18:43   Link #36
grecefar

Props to the captain to survive the panda that was his first animal, the panda are one of the big guns. Still the giraffe was too much since it's a bigger and way cute version of gee-chan, he didn't stand a chance, the same with the red panda and the penguin.

Luster and garmie were the champions. This a real nice and funny anime 7/10.
Old 2023-06-24, 01:20   Link #37
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-24, 06:09   Link #38
Alchemist007
*Author

Comedy and cuteness, somehow didn't get tiring. Kawaiisugi desu.

8/10
Old 2023-06-24, 10:17   Link #39
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for final thoughts:
I actually thought it was an art choice. Like, they deliberately thickened the lines to make the characters look separate from the environment.