AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2024-01-12, 03:23   Link #4701
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan2341 View Post
I am expecting a similar pace to vol 19. Probably the first half of the volume is going to be those in Galarc trying different tactics against the situation, struggling and hitting their limits. Probably also a chapter of the heroes going all out (we did have 3 volumes of their training arcs). Rio probably won't come in until the second half and things wrap up, the plot drop occurs near the end to bait the readers for another 6 month wait.
Hmm, makes sense, I guess, but I think Rio will come in the first half, probably at its end, I mean "I trust in the heroes and I'm sure they can defeat the golems" said no Lina ever, or whoever is possessing Miharu. The plan is for Rio to fight, so why wait for the others who may die or the heroes who may likely awaken before summoning him. It's true that they've been training forever, but as for their full power, Sora already said it, when they did that exhibition where they all went all out, "uwah, what a low level of power display". I'll give them a chapter or two where they all go all out, with Aishia doing the heavy lifting, I mean, iirc aren't they already feeling despair at the magical energy or something from the epilogue of v24, can't see them fighting that stuff for half a vol, remember Reiss underestimated them in v19, and this is his answer to that, no more playing around, he's using the ancient weapons of the wise gods, he's going to war, not moving some expendable pawns. Yeah, I'll generously give the girls a chapter or two. I'm not changing my ending though, the epilogue of vol25 will, per my predictions (likely wrong lol) be the girls surrounding Rio (and probably Aishia and Sora) and saying some fitting line, they might even all jump at him.

Last edited by hihoperorin; 2024-01-12 at 04:11.
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-12, 04:17   Link #4702
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Old 2024-01-12, 10:06   Link #4703
tsunade666

^Any spoiler info for that pic? Celia was surprised/shock there. Is Miharu beside her?
Old 2024-01-12, 19:05   Link #4704
jagt

Quote:
I think people take Reiss and L's words too seriously. It's not that they're that strong, it's that they think they are. Of course, that doesn't mean they are wrong. Then again, this is the same Reiss that was astonished when Rio fought equally with the earth beast in vol 18, that admitted he had underestimated the girls in vol 19. If anything, when it comes to fighting, he kind of has a small track record of underestimating the other side, overestimating his or maybe a mix of both. In fact, there has almost never been a time when Reiss accomplished real success in a military operation. Given how good at maneuvering behind the scenes and collection info he is, I can give him the first time when Rio thwarted him at the end of vol 6, but the rest attest to his lack of understanding of matters of war and battle. That being the case, I'm hard pressed to find a reason to take his words at face value. Well, whichever way it is, the golem fight should make it clear. if the golems pose a real threat to Rio then there is credit to their (Reiss and L) claim of being able to kill him in the dungeon. Otherwise, their assessment is simply born of their understanding of the current Rio/ dragon king, as they should probably think:

1/ He is fully subjected to the rules, so can't really fight in most situations.
2/ he is stuck to a human body + doesn't have his dragon body, so can't use annihilation + can't nullify/reflect mana based attacks + doesn't have nearly a shadow of his former physical might or spirit arts throughput.

They don't know the current him or how he would fight. Mainly one point: assimilation, this was most assuredly Lina and Ryuou's trump card to the current him. It lets him use annihilation, probably reclaim his dragon body the more he uses it, gain more or less immortality and probably much stronger spirit arts when in use. Current Rio is a literal nightmare to anything that tries to kill him, since self defense is legit by the rules. Of course Aisha wasn't there in the dungeon, but iirc Reiss didn't even seem to care about her presence, indicating he thinks it's all the same, so I'm talking as if she was there.

I believe the rules will go as you said, but they're too strong to be completely gone, as I said earlier, I think Rio will become unaffected by the rules but if he uses annihilation he will be subject to them again, as in, pre-vol 20 battle. This also heightens the danger level of strong enemies including Reiss and L I suppose.
To be fair with Reis, until now he has always sent a military force according to the known strenght of their opponents plus some extra margin, what really ruined his plans until now were either unknowns he had no way to see coming or his own allies sabotaging him, not a wrong measure of his opponents' might.
Volume 6, Reis wasn't expecting Aria to be so strong, something understable since she wasn't some famous warrior, and needed to throw in some extra monsters because of that, a safety margin that would have been enough to get Liselotte done in if not for Rio who he wasn't expecting.
Volume 7, Flora's kidnapping would have been a success if Lucius hadn't taken an escape route that would alert the people in Liselotte's mansion of his presence so he could have fun letting his pursuers in the dust or killing them, Lucius releasing Flora just because fighting Rio like that would be boring didn't help Reis' plan either.
Volume 12, Reis' plan to separate Rio and Christina actually succeded, the only thing that allowed Rio to make it back to her in time was the fact that the girls could use their contracted spirits to contact each other, something Reis didn't have a way to know in advance.
Volume 14 Lucius stabbed Reis' back, that time can't be said it was because he measured wrongly Aisia's strenght.
Volume 15, Reis didn't actually want to win this time, just to get his fait accompli and he got it, I think this one rightfully goes to him.
Volume 18, Rio certainly fought better against the beast than what Reis expected but that isn't enough to say Reis evaluation of Rio's strenght was wrong, the fight was anything but equal, Rio only got out alive because the beast had a weak point called Erika, if not for her he would have had to run away without managing to do any real damage to the beast. Reis said that Aisia and Rio could fight at the level of an awakened hero/beast only when combined and volume 20 proved him right. Also, Reis wasn't really astonished by Rio's strenght itself, he just couldn't understand yet how it was that a suppossedly normal human being born in that world could get so strong at Rio's age.
Volume 19, the girls certainly struggled more than what Reis expected, because there were unkowns called Hell and Ifrit he had no way to know about, but the truth is that Reis' troupes would have been enough and his plan succed if not for the new unknown called Gouki's group.
Volume 21 was another victory for Reis, he didn't only got Rodania but also achieved his main goal of confirming if Rio would save his acquaintances if they got attacked.
Volume 22 can't really be called a case of bad planning, Reis didn't have absolutely any way to know Celia would come back turned into a pseudo familiar.
Volume 23, the only one that can actually be called bad planning, without Aria's presence Celia would have died before she realized it, so in that case Reis who didn't consider on his plan to assassinate her that Celia might not be alone is at fault as the commander.
Volume 24, Reis was certainly confident they could kill the current Rio, but I think it is hard to say he is understimating him when his battle plan includes severe loses for his own side and the possibilty of Rio being able to use annihilation freely.

About volume 25, this volume is the final one of its own arc, until now all fo the volumes that were the end of its own arc used the first 66-75% of the book as the preparation for the final battle and the last 25-34% for their climaxes. If that tendency continues we shouldn't have a great long battle like in volume 19, there should be things that are meant to be a prelude to the battle against the golems or the battle against the golems should end quickly and be used as the prelude of the real final battle of the book. I personally bet on the first possibility, on some good 200 pages of appetizer for Rio's return.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^Any spoiler info for that pic? Celia was surprised/shock there. Is Miharu beside her?
The sentence accompannying that pic was [Ahead of the gaze of the confused Celia-sensei is....?]
Old 2024-01-19, 02:18   Link #4705
hihoperorin

Preview is out. https://firecross.jp/reader/11269?tr...314&vertical=0
Old 2024-01-19, 02:31   Link #4706
tsunade666

Miharu has WINGS!
Old 2024-01-19, 10:59   Link #4707
hihoperorin

Lol this preview alone feels more eventful than the entire vol 23. To summarize:

Prologue is a scene presumably before Lina's death and after Ryuou's, Lina was in the Garlark castle setting something up and said "First, lets start it from this place, my battle."
the rest is the beginning of chap1 or maybe all of it, it was: Reiss talking to himself about using the precious souvenir of the wise gods (the golem), and how he's not its actual master but just messed with it to be able to give it some commands when in a shutdown state and would have liked to have completely overtaken command over it before he attacked, and how the current him can't defeat it, then he sends it to attack mainly Celia and Aishia. Lina/Miharu and Aishia fight the golem (crazy strong), everyone (usual Rio's mortal friends) are surprised at the Miharu feats (actually Lina, but still) and who even Aishia is, then Lina teleports with everyone away from the battlefield telling Aishia she's taking the hindrances so she leaves the golem to her. And Aishia telling the golem she's about to wreck it.

Did I get anything wrong, Japanese reading fellas?

Finally, Miharu gets to shine, finally. Just that alone makes this vol amongst the best for me, finally Miharu gets some justice. Now to make some wild theories. I believe part of Lina's plan goes like this:

1. see the future from a 1000 years in the past, precisely where a golem and a girl with peach colored hair will fight. And set a magic circle in the correct point that only activates with some condition, like sensing great quantities of Aishia's mana or a golem using some golem signature move, anyway. it has two functionalities; summon Rio and make him bounded (whatever that means.)

2. again in the past see the future and predict the exact coordinates where the descendant of your familiar who meets some condition for the formula of purity (whatever that is) will be standing, facing the reincarnated dragon king (maybe a condition for the formula to work.) and set the formula on those coordinates to activate with the conditions mentioned above.

3. grab some popcorn and watch. The idea of going alone to the meeting with the duke Arbor would never have crossed Celia's mind without the powers given to her. This in turn made her use ancient magic and catch Reiss's sight. Reiss feeling threatened by the incomprehensible and dangerous ancient magic user, Attacks Garlark castle to kill Celia and maybe Aishia. setting step 1's trap in motion.

4. the end result, step 1's trap activates, Rio is bounded and back in the game and whatever the divergent future is, it's mostly converged back I guess.

Wow, if I'm correct, Lina had the entire room of chessboards checkmated from a thousand years back. And she's not even doing much, she just makes small moves at important points and lets everyone else move things along.

I also believe Reiss is most likely a demon from the divine war.

now for the rest of the vol. I think we'll get either a chapter or snippets here and there of Lina side, she probably teleported everyone to wherever Francois, Flora, Christina, Liliana and all the people of the castle are watching from, I mean if the mana of the golem was so overwhelming that everyone from the mansion felt it, that means that probably the entire capital is feeling it (love how daring Reiss is, not that he fights himself tho,) so, the castle people should be assembled and watching already. It only makes sense to evacuate the spectators / gallery from the actual battlefield, and whatever the case, Rio is coming to that castle so, Lina had to have teleported them somewhere in the castle. It may also be that she needs to finish some preparations to summon Rio or make him bounded. For the main dish, we'd probably get a chapter or 2, one vs one no holds barred Aishia vs the golem. Then regardless of how that works out, we somehow transition to Rio coming and the fight, maybe no longer against just the golem, escalates.

ps: I just realized something so obvious, in volume 4, when Rio was deciding on Aishia's name, then he named her after Miharu (Lina's reincarnation), Kitayama's been cooking for so long guys.
Old 2024-01-20, 04:24   Link #4708
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
To be fair with Reis, until now he has always sent a military force according to the known strenght of their opponents plus some extra margin, what really ruined his plans until now were either unknowns he had no way to see coming or his own allies sabotaging him, not a wrong measure of his opponents' might.
Volume 6, Reis wasn't expecting Aria to be so strong, something understable since she wasn't some famous warrior, and needed to throw in some extra monsters because of that, a safety margin that would have been enough to get Liselotte done in if not for Rio who he wasn't expecting.
Volume 7, Flora's kidnapping would have been a success if Lucius hadn't taken an escape route that would alert the people in Liselotte's mansion of his presence so he could have fun letting his pursuers in the dust or killing them, Lucius releasing Flora just because fighting Rio like that would be boring didn't help Reis' plan either.
Volume 12, Reis' plan to separate Rio and Christina actually succeded, the only thing that allowed Rio to make it back to her in time was the fact that the girls could use their contracted spirits to contact each other, something Reis didn't have a way to know in advance.
Volume 14 Lucius stabbed Reis' back, that time can't be said it was because he measured wrongly Aisia's strenght.
Volume 15, Reis didn't actually want to win this time, just to get his fait accompli and he got it, I think this one rightfully goes to him.
Volume 18, Rio certainly fought better against the beast than what Reis expected but that isn't enough to say Reis evaluation of Rio's strenght was wrong, the fight was anything but equal, Rio only got out alive because the beast had a weak point called Erika, if not for her he would have had to run away without managing to do any real damage to the beast. Reis said that Aisia and Rio could fight at the level of an awakened hero/beast only when combined and volume 20 proved him right. Also, Reis wasn't really astonished by Rio's strenght itself, he just couldn't understand yet how it was that a suppossedly normal human being born in that world could get so strong at Rio's age.
Volume 19, the girls certainly struggled more than what Reis expected, because there were unkowns called Hell and Ifrit he had no way to know about, but the truth is that Reis' troupes would have been enough and his plan succed if not for the new unknown called Gouki's group.
Volume 21 was another victory for Reis, he didn't only got Rodania but also achieved his main goal of confirming if Rio would save his acquaintances if they got attacked.
Volume 22 can't really be called a case of bad planning, Reis didn't have absolutely any way to know Celia would come back turned into a pseudo familiar.
Volume 23, the only one that can actually be called bad planning, without Aria's presence Celia would have died before she realized it, so in that case Reis who didn't consider on his plan to assassinate her that Celia might not be alone is at fault as the commander.
Volume 24, Reis was certainly confident they could kill the current Rio, but I think it is hard to say he is understimating him when his battle plan includes severe loses for his own side and the possibilty of Rio being able to use annihilation freely.

About volume 25, this volume is the final one of its own arc, until now all fo the volumes that were the end of its own arc used the first 66-75% of the book as the preparation for the final battle and the last 25-34% for their climaxes. If that tendency continues we shouldn't have a great long battle like in volume 19, there should be things that are meant to be a prelude to the battle against the golems or the battle against the golems should end quickly and be used as the prelude of the real final battle of the book. I personally bet on the first possibility, on some good 200 pages of appetizer for Rio's return.

The sentence accompannying that pic was [Ahead of the gaze of the confused Celia-sensei is....?]
Well to be clear, it's not like I'm saying Reiss can't plan or can't get things done. I'm saying he's not really battle oriented.

vol 6: he was attacking a bunch of high nobles and a hero, the least he could expect was someone capable of dispatching a few minotaurs with ease, or for things to go south and the hero to be killed and go on a mini rampage, especially since Reiss seems to be a hero scholar. Either way, if he wanted to kill or kidnap Rizelotte, the very basics is to investigate her entourage and subordinates, how could he attack without even trying to assess the targets, that's beyond incompetent and just arrogance.

vol 7: I have nothing against him. As far as he goes, well planned, well executed. Except for the fact that he was the strategist of the operation and Lucius is a piece he controls, if he can't even handle Lucius to do the job properly, he shouldn't have sent him there, Lucci would have been enough if they added a bit more diversions.

vol 12: I think what he did was too crude and forceful to be called a plan, he just moved a literal army. Nonetheless, his miscalculation was both that the girls could communicate through their spirits and that Rio is actually a 1 man army. He should have expected the first, since he seems to know about spirits and the spirit folks village, but even then, he might have not known that spirits and contractors can do telepathy. Either way it's not a major mistake, he can be given a pass. The second one, Rio being a 1 man army is completely absurd and unpredictable, I'll give him a pass on this mistake, but with a catch. As a military strategist, this is the only time he gets a pass on anything connected to Rio being absurd. Past this point, it's Reiss's job to assume that anything with Rio in it will go beyond his plans and predictions.

vol 14: Didn't Nidol hint at the nature of Lucius to Reiss, that Lucius isn't one to be tamed, and Reiss was like I don't get it, why would he not follow the victory plan. Again, Lucius is his piece, he should know how to handle him, how his pride and nature work, and when Lucius will want to make things spicy. That he has no idea about the way of thinking of Lucius is again Reiss's incompetence.

vol 15: Yes. Brilliantly done. He didn't show himself and made it look like the three mercs are looking for revenge. He got his fait accompli and both sides don't even know that was his goal from the interaction.

vol 18: Well, about the fight itself, I believe it's unfair that you're mentioning Erika as a weak point for the beast, if you put it like that then just like the beast who should be a materialization of the spirit, was bound to Erika, the dragon king had a weak point in being bound to a human body. If not for that he would have likely mopped the floor with the beast. Also, I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I think Rio did well in that fight, in an all out battle of a second encounter, they'd probably fight for so long until Rio tires out, then escapes or dies, or he manages to find a way to seal the movement of the beast with spirit arts. I'l also stand corrected in that Reiss didn't underestimate Rio. Because the beast is, aside from being very destructive, immortal and extremely unorthodox in battle. For an enemy like that, the first battle is always the hardest, the second one onward should be much more easier, cuz Rio now knows, that it's kinda immortal, that it shoots beams of mass destruction, has an absurd mana bandwidth and that its tails can move independently. So yeah, I'll give Reiss a pass here too. Rio surviving that first encounter was exceptional.

vol 19: Reiss had the pieces to get it done. Had he fought smartly and strategized well, instead of throwing in troupes like an idiot and hoping it gets done, he would have easily done what he wanted and some more. Besides, he knows Rio has a contracted spirit and iirc that the 3 girls are from the spirit village, even if he doesn't know the latter, if Rio has Aishia and the girls are Rio's comrades, they could have spirits too. He should have considered it. In the first place, did he even account for the fighting force of Garlark? Does he even know if Francois has some magic items or national secret weapons that could turn the tides? He attacked at the heart of their bases man, and his plan was to throw troops until it was done. He's reaching for some pinnacle of stupidity here.

vol 21: Again, brilliant. When it comes to maneuvering to manipulate information, either to collect some or make the other side think in some way, he's really good at doing it without letting his intentions be seen. And as you said, he even got Rodania while doing it.

vol 22: I see nothing to fault him for, except that he took the bait too fast and too easily. I see Celia appearing before him there and using ancient magic as being orchestrated by Lina. The moment he saw it, he jumped into kill her mode, you might even call it a panic, dude didn't even stop to think for a moment how it is possible or if he's being led around by the nose. I see this as Reiss being complacent, he may be thinking that everyone relevant to the playing board from the past is long dead and that he's playing alone on the board.

vol 23: It is as you say. But I think he can be given a pass on this. things were moving fast, and he saw that Celia was using ancient magic so she might not want to involve others to hide her secrets or whatnot. It was good thinking of Celia to seek Rizelotte, but I wouldn't credit her for much, cuz instead of seeking help and reinforcements from Rize, she just asked her to deliver a message to Christina or Charlotte was it. That's a costly mistake on her part. The true mvp here is Rizelotte who right away assisted Celia with equipment, magic stones and most importantly, her strongest military asset; Aria. Without Aria Reiss vs Celia would have went to Reiss, completely. I don't know if she was being arrogant or reserved or something else, but Celia completely misread this situation and Reiss's threat. Reiss on his part didn't have much to judge new Celia by. How should he have known that she would fly pronto to Rize, and that Rize would provide her with the necessary preps to turn the tables against him. It's not like he did stellar, but he didn't do so bad either, Then again, Reiss was expecting Aishia/Rio to come with Celia to the first meeting, the least he should have accounted for is that same Aishia/Rio coming this time. He fails, but not so hard in my opinion.

vol 24: I'll stand corrected again, I think you're right, he's not underestimating him. However, if we look at the original dragon king: he was probably more or less on a level of being impervious to all mana based attacks when dragonified and from Sora's physical feats in the dungeon it can be assumed he was on a a level of raw strength where swinging his arm can make a storm, besides probably being imprevious to physical attacks as well when dragonified. We haven't even mentioned his spirit arts and whatever martial/sword arts he uses. Finally if push came to shove in a life or death scenario, he could probably do something like "annihilate... the world" annihilating everything maybe even space and time within a few kilometers radius on all 360 degs. That's too many assumptions but I think they're proper for the dragon king. A dude like that wouldn't even see much of a difference between an army of golems and fighting Charlotte. So for Reiss and L to be so confident about killing him, they either have some power they think can bypass logic and kill him. Actually have no idea what he is capable of in a fight, which is probably wrong, as we still don't know how they all connect, but from their words it may be that Ryuou was so strong that nobody who fought in that war would mistake him. Or are operating under a number of assumptions about his points of strength being not there. My point is that they're assuming more is gone than the actual state of it. But honestly, we don't have much to go on, we don't even know what they have or what they think.

Last edited by hihoperorin; 2024-01-20 at 04:34.
Old 2024-01-22, 02:50   Link #4709
ooPeaToo

Miharu and Lina?

ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-22, 14:28   Link #4710
Gladion-Official
Gladion

Most likely
Gladion-Official is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-23, 10:11   Link #4711
tsunade666

Mature beauty. That hair remind me one of the zahard princess in tower of god.
Old 2024-01-28, 01:35   Link #4712
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Is that the Twin's Mother/Queen? She somehow gives that vibe but might be just me~

Last edited by Alisa~Chan~; 2024-01-28 at 01:35. Reason: Misspelled.
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-31, 10:11   Link #4713
ivaannom
性欲の権化

As a Christina fan, today I'm winning son.

Spoiler for end of vol 25:
Old 2024-01-31, 10:18   Link #4714
hihoperorin

We eating well, as a fellow Christina fan
Old 2024-01-31, 10:32   Link #4715
ooPeaToo

The illustrations vol 25

vol 25 : https://imgur.com/a/ZSYlCjf
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-02, 08:00   Link #4716
tsunade666

Satsuki was stabbed? What happened? Miharu kissed him!
Old 2024-02-02, 14:09   Link #4717
hihoperorin

stabbed? more like impaled, but she's a hero so, she was fine a few hours later. She just died once.
the kiss was not Miharu, it was Lina being in control of their body, Miharu and Lina are communists, so they share a body; it was Linavized Miharu. But then Miharu regained control in the middle, she was so shocked she continued to french kiss him.
Miharu couldn't even look Rio in the eye later, let alone talk to him.
Old 2024-02-03, 17:22   Link #4718
tsunade666

hmm? did the others remember Rio on this volume? did the girls saw the kiss?
Old 2024-02-03, 23:21   Link #4719
Xan2341

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
hmm? did the others remember Rio on this volume? did the girls saw the kiss?
Everyone remembers everything is volume as long as they stay inside the galarc capital. Outside the capital the rules take effect. Lina is the first wise god to completely circumvent the rules. She basically took the galarc capital and isolated it from the world, but still allowing entry and exit. Lina determined God, who she refers to as "Father" most likely used the akashic records and the domain they reside in to create the rules. She hypothesizes these records are the true power of God and also allowed the creation and control of everything in the world.

Her barrier she created was to negate that as the records effect the world, but not other worlds (as they learned from the divine-demon war). Lina is still convinced this is all according to her Father's plan as the calculations she started prior to her death just happened to finish right when they needed the barrier the most. Her authority also didn't allow her to see what was going to occur so she assumed God was planning all this.

Lina is not a fan of miharu, she made it clear in her discussion with Celia that Miharu despite being her reincarnation is useless to the point she is having to interfere more than she should. Lina also confirms Celia is the reincarnation of her familiar which is how her memories returned prior to anyone else. Lina used the reincarnation magic to time when memories return based on her future sight.

Lina appears to be also toying with Miharu and placing her in compromising positions. After the battle when memories return, in front of the king and princesses, the nobles and everyone from the mansion. Lina who took over miharu's body temporarily, goes to Rio and french kisses him. She then gives the body back to miharu. Miharu who regains memories, does it while playing tongue twister with Rio to the panic of both her and everyone present.

Lina threatened Reiss and got a non-aggression pact with him, Elle and their side. The volume ends with her using Miharu's body again and using an artifact to display her normal appearance. She lays ontop of Rio in his bed and gives him advice on assimilation, her powers, his powers and advises him to create familiars, with Christina being the next one he needs to choose or he will regret it. She is in a pretty compromising position with Rio, so I am assuming she will be returning Miharu's body to her in this position in volume 26.

One negative with volume 25 is probably due to page count they glossed over the discussions with the others on Rio and his transcendence. They appear to know everything as Christina apologizes to Rio for him wasting a mask on her but they don't appear to treat Rio any different even though he admitted he is a god. So hopefully this is expanded upon next volume, which appears to be a daily life, talks volume similar to vol 16.
Xan2341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-04, 06:51   Link #4720
n1njaloanthi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan2341 View Post
Everyone remembers everything is volume as long as they stay inside the galarc capital. Outside the capital the rules take effect. Lina is the first wise god to completely circumvent the rules. She basically took the galarc capital and isolated it from the world, but still allowing entry and exit. Lina determined God, who she refers to as "Father" most likely used the akashic records and the domain they reside in to create the rules. She hypothesizes these records are the true power of God and also allowed the creation and control of everything in the world.

Her barrier she created was to negate that as the records effect the world, but not other worlds (as they learned from the divine-demon war). Lina is still convinced this is all according to her Father's plan as the calculations she started prior to her death just happened to finish right when they needed the barrier the most. Her authority also didn't allow her to see what was going to occur so she assumed God was planning all this.

Lina is not a fan of miharu, she made it clear in her discussion with Celia that Miharu despite being her reincarnation is useless to the point she is having to interfere more than she should. Lina also confirms Celia is the reincarnation of her familiar which is how her memories returned prior to anyone else. Lina used the reincarnation magic to time when memories return based on her future sight.

Lina appears to be also toying with Miharu and placing her in compromising positions. After the battle when memories return, in front of the king and princesses, the nobles and everyone from the mansion. Lina who took over miharu's body temporarily, goes to Rio and french kisses him. She then gives the body back to miharu. Miharu who regains memories, does it while playing tongue twister with Rio to the panic of both her and everyone present.

Lina threatened Reiss and got a non-aggression pact with him, Elle and their side. The volume ends with her using Miharu's body again and using an artifact to display her normal appearance. She lays ontop of Rio in his bed and gives him advice on assimilation, her powers, his powers and advises him to create familiars, with Christina being the next one he needs to choose or he will regret it. She is in a pretty compromising position with Rio, so I am assuming she will be returning Miharu's body to her in this position in volume 26.

One negative with volume 25 is probably due to page count they glossed over the discussions with the others on Rio and his transcendence. They appear to know everything as Christina apologizes to Rio for him wasting a mask on her but they don't appear to treat Rio any different even though he admitted he is a god. So hopefully this is expanded upon next volume, which appears to be a daily life, talks volume similar to vol 16.
thanks for the summary. One more thing: what happened to Satsuki?
n1njaloanthi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai