Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-25, 18:43   Link #41
Seska

Ups, wrong thread
Old 2006-08-26, 17:07   Link #42
Lendial

i like how hime's power is suddenly revealed to be near godly after all this time i thought it was just shoot little yellow pixes and heal cuts kinda thing.
Old 2006-08-26, 18:01   Link #43
ThoHell

Well if she is trying to buy them some time, then at least tell them in a way or something, because I'm pretty sure she knows how her friends would react when they found out. So now they're rushing into save her, putting them in more danger
Old 2006-08-26, 19:26   Link #44
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maladjusted
As someone said earlier, amybe she knows, based on the fights that ahve already happened that her friends aren't strong enough to fight the espadas and aizen yet so by co-operating she is buying ichigo and comapny extra time to get stronger.

Judging by the way the last lot of fights went, if she refused to help she'd be dead and so would everyone else in a rather short space of time.
Well its already too late for that. But i wouldnt be surprised if an arrancar backstabbed aizen .Something surprising has to happen cause i just dont imagine ichigo and co getting kicked around like a soccer
Old 2006-08-26, 20:31   Link #45
Deckker

GrimJaw, surprised me actually.

Did anyone notice how polite and nice he was to hime? Even the look on his face was that of a good person.

Aizen was poilte but you can see he is still is "evil". Grimjaw on the other hand for a spilt sec, looked kind to me.
Old 2006-08-26, 21:11   Link #46
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Wouldn't really be surprised if the whole badass bad guy turning up good in some form. Though I'll find this type of cliche somewhat annoying no less. And Grimmjaw pretty much returns to not looking like a "good person" the moment he completely pwns Luppi and laughs maniacally that seems to creep out Orihime. Overall I would say he seemed more still indifferent enough to not really care about intimidating Orihime while only caring about what she can do rather than her specifically. Unless you can really say that refering to a person in a "hey you" kind of tone without so much as a hinting on requesting, but instead ordering, to be polite.
Old 2006-08-27, 03:38   Link #47
Qc0Jh1axT
Precipice of Insult

if there's anyone who would go against aizen, i'm thinking it would be wanderweiss or grimmjow, or both. when wanderweiss was born, ulquiorra seemed "shocked" i don't know whether this is because he was taken aback by wanderweiss' potential 'pwnage', or merely surprised at something else, but to me there is a conflict of personality/interest (besides the fact that wanderweiss looking like a dunce and ulqi looking an emo man), or high sense of alert there. (just what i think, though).

as for grimmjow, he had always hated ulquiorra's authority. he didn't care much about aizen's authority either, he only complied begrudgingly since he knew aizen can kill him in a flash and he's not prepared for a stupid death. if any tables are turning, i see him and wanderboy going against aizen.

cliche as it seems, but grimmjow is probably just too 'good' a villain to stay a villain throughout. i won't complain if he stays a badass villain until his death, actually i prefer it that way, but it will be interesting if he did change sides and it will be interesting to see how.

just my random thoughts.

as for inoue, now that we know she has awesome powers, can someone tell me what is the purpose of that confession thing she made several chapters back? that doesn't fit into the story well. the 12 hour reprieve, i am thinking that by giving her this amount of time to say goodbye or do whatever she wanted, the arrancars made it looked like she made a deal with them (which is what yamaji had came to the conclusion of), and by making it looked as if she made a deal, SS will never bother to look deep into why she was kidnapped suddenly, will not look deep into her powers, will not discover what aizen actually wanted, and will NOT come and look for her. (which was what yamaji decided).

i am guessing that they (SS) will eventually caught on to inoue's powers, and will suddenly WANT her back and will go and retrieve her, as opposed to before when they couldn't care less, that was because they didn't know how bloody important her powers are and neglect her because they thought she was useless. that WILL change, and they will want her back once they find out.

so until then, i still don't know what is the purpose of that whole long, annoying texts of a confession. where does this fit?
Old 2006-08-27, 03:57   Link #48
Snubben_Pierre

even though if 2 arrancar would go against aizen he wouldnt have so much trouble handling them i dont think, if he would have a little hard time he can just ask tousen and gin to kick their asses..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qc0Jh1axT
i am guessing that they (SS) will eventually caught on to inoue's powers, and will suddenly WANT her back and will go and retrieve her, as opposed to before when they couldn't care less, that was because they didn't know how bloody important her powers are and neglect her because they thought she was useless. that WILL change, and they will want her back once they find out.
yes i also believe that, i believe unohana will make the discovery, im saying that because she is the medical captain and because she seemed intrested when she saw inoue's healing abilty in the end of the SS arc.

Last edited by Snubben_Pierre; 2006-08-27 at 10:09.
Old 2006-08-27, 04:48   Link #49
kagato3

I realy can't see anyone of the hollows turning good. It completely goes counter to thier nature, their very core is their own survival. Others are only seen as to how they can help this goal, be it as food, or ally. In order for any of them to turn good they would have to grow a heart
Old 2006-08-27, 06:06   Link #50
Mayama
Fu Fu Fu~!

Send a message via MSN to Mayama
Ok... i liked this chapter and it was nice seeing that Inoue's powers were actually that good.
But i kinda felt annoyed that she is so obdiently following Aizen's orders -_-
Old 2006-08-27, 08:49   Link #51
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
and by making it looked as if she made a deal, SS will never bother to look deep into why she was kidnapped suddenly, will not look deep into her powers, will not discover what aizen actually wanted, and will NOT come and look for her. (which was what yamaji decided).
Can't really say for sure that even if it simply looked like a kidnapping that they would still run the risk of invading hueco mundo when you have two other worlds to worry about.
Old 2006-08-27, 10:58   Link #52
Qc0Jh1axT
Precipice of Insult

but her powers can be devastative enough to end both worlds if aizen so wished, so i don't think soul society would let that slip.

of course they won't go immediately to save her, but they will certainly look into why she was being kidnapped. it will take some time to investigate, definitely. but if her powers were kept in the dark by making it looked like she made a deal, they will not even bother to look deep into it.

i'm not sure if anyone understands what i'm trying to convey here. :\
Old 2006-08-27, 23:51   Link #53
hdx514
馬甲

Quote:
but her powers can be devastative enough to end both worlds if aizen so wished, so i don't think soul society would let that slip.

of course they won't go immediately to save her, but they will certainly look into why she was being kidnapped. it will take some time to investigate, definitely. but if her powers were kept in the dark by making it looked like she made a deal, they will not even bother to look deep into it.

i'm not sure if anyone understands what i'm trying to convey here. :\
but S.S. has already done that, let her slip. all the people who's been with inoue all this time failed to see her loituma qualities or appreciate the importance of her godly powers, the commoners wow and forget, the l33ts don't give a shit cause it's secondary healing abilities of a human n00b.

an investigation would have to take place either way, it wouldn't make sense to call off the investigation just because she's a traitor. aizen cleary wanted her powers, even an ignoramus could figure that out. but how effective would the investigation be? enlisting the help of the exiled maverick urahara would save a load of time, but that's asking too much from the l33ts of S.S. with big egos, not to mention that urahara's true intentions are still unknown. even if they found out about everything, the "safety first" mentality could still delay any real counteractions, and by the time S.S. finally decide to do something, it's likely that ichigo&co would have done them already
Old 2006-08-28, 04:34   Link #54
reinloch

LOL...I don't get Aizen, the cool calculating genius that he is, should understand the important rules in tactical engagement - EXPLOIT OPPORTUNITY to the fullest AND USE OVERWHELMING firepower. If he had done that, Ichigo is dead at least 2 times over, and so are Hitsu and co. But wait, those are main characters and are protected by the "plot".
Old 2006-08-28, 05:42   Link #55
Qc0Jh1axT
Precipice of Insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdx514
but S.S. has already done that, let her slip. all the people who's been with inoue all this time failed to see her loituma qualities or appreciate the importance of her godly powers, the commoners wow and forget, the l33ts don't give a shit cause it's secondary healing abilities of a human n00b.

an investigation would have to take place either way, it wouldn't make sense to call off the investigation just because she's a traitor. aizen cleary wanted her powers, even an ignoramus could figure that out. but how effective would the investigation be? enlisting the help of the exiled maverick urahara would save a load of time, but that's asking too much from the l33ts of S.S. with big egos, not to mention that urahara's true intentions are still unknown. even if they found out about everything, the "safety first" mentality could still delay any real counteractions, and by the time S.S. finally decide to do something, it's likely that ichigo&co would have done them already

hmm, i don't know. i felt the ss people would show up before ichigo and gang reaches hueco mundo.

maybe in a few chapters.
Old 2006-08-28, 09:09   Link #56
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
after read the chapter
i think being tatsuki will be so tough because everything happens with her friends they didin't tell her
btw why tatsuki;keigo and mizuiro didn't surprised that ishida and chad had a spiritual power too
and grimmjaw was so cruel he kill ruppe in one attack (i hope hitsugaya do that "sad") i hope ichigo;ishida and chad will take back inoe (but i really hope captains will join the rescue too)
Old 2006-08-28, 18:44   Link #57
Nuzzles

I think Ichigo will finally break his 11 second limit when Grim more or less says "Oh, looky here at what Hime did -moves arm around-" Then taunts him with one of his smiles. That'd no doubt piss Ichi the hell off. lol
Old 2006-08-28, 19:52   Link #58
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuzzles
I think Ichigo will finally break his 11 second limit when Grim more or less says "Oh, looky here at what Hime did -moves arm around-" Then taunts him with one of his smiles. That'd no doubt piss Ichi the hell off. lol

I kinda hope not, i want to see a good fight between Ichigo and Grimmjaw. I want to see if it will take Ichigo almost to death and then come back to show us some new moves. ^^

I also wonder if this Vizard form will allow Ichigo to use new skills and abilities. Also, wheres Zangetsu in all of this? He has been gone for quite some time.
Old 2006-08-28, 22:42   Link #59
Dantat

seriously, she should just commit suicide

she's basically screwing everyone over
Old 2006-08-29, 13:08   Link #60
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

What if she can cancel the rejection? Undo her work; let, say, Grimmjow's arm fall to pieces again? That could be useful - when arrancar come back to be healed, she can fix them, then when they go back into battle she can undo her healing and they'll be up against powerful opponents while badly injured. Could be handy.
Closed Thread