Hisagi Shuuhei 44 8.26%
Matsumoto Rangiku 110 20.64%
Kusajishi Yachiru 135 25.33%
others 14 2.63%
Voters: 533. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-21, 09:34   Link #61
saravis

I'm giving my vote to Nemu. She's damn cute and she needs some love.
Old 2006-08-21, 09:59   Link #62
hdx514
馬甲

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snubben_Pierre
why do you guys like yachiru? :P is it because she is so silly?.. i wish we could see her fight ^^
she's a loli and that's how they naturally behave. in reality 8600 is by far the most talented and most probably the strongest lieutenant out there. her fifth seat owned shuhei, who happened to be renji's senpai while her her third has bankai. it's a good thing that she's acting cute and stuff cause i don't think even kenpachi wants to be around when she's pissed off. so i vote for yachiru.
Old 2006-08-22, 09:35   Link #63
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdx514
she's a loli and that's how they naturally behave. in reality 8600 is by far the most talented and most probably the strongest lieutenant out there. her fifth seat owned shuhei, who happened to be renji's senpai while her her third has bankai. it's a good thing that she's acting cute and stuff cause i don't think even kenpachi wants to be around when she's pissed off. so i vote for yachiru.
- yes that is true, but you sure kenpachi doesnt want her to be his fuko taicho for other reasons maybe? she is actually the closest person he has..at least that how i see it at least.. and her sense of direction sucks but that i cant use as a arguement really since kenpachi is very strong but also has bad sensing skills..I respect your vote atleast because you gave a good reasoning at least =)

- That not a single person has voted for Kira has surprised me =P i like kira, his shikai could be real useful against some people.
Old 2006-08-22, 11:43   Link #64
hdx514
馬甲

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snubben_Pierre
- yes that is true, but you sure kenpachi doesnt want her to be his fuko taicho for other reasons maybe? she is actually the closest person he has..at least that how i see it at least.. and her sense of direction sucks but that i cant use as a arguement really since kenpachi is very strong but also has bad sensing skills..I respect your vote atleast because you gave a good reasoning at least =)
you mean like nepotism? nah. She has albeit only for brief moments so far demonstrated tremendous powers. Ikakku has clearly stated himself as the second strongest MAN in his division. Plus she resides above matsumoto/nanao/unohana as the president of the women shinigami association.

also the fact someone like her became the closest person to a maniac killer is saying something. I consider her true self not unlike one of them demented loli-slashers in higurashi, you know, with a real taste for blood and violence
Old 2006-08-22, 13:01   Link #65
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
you mean like nepotism? nah. She has albeit only for brief moments so far demonstrated tremendous powers. Ikakku has clearly stated himself as the second strongest MAN in his division. Plus she resides above matsumoto/nanao/unohana as the president of the women shinigami association.

also the fact someone like her became the closest person to a maniac killer is saying something. I consider her true self not unlike one of them demented loli-slashers in higurashi, you know, with a real taste for blood and violence
okay, good explained, even though i have no idea what nepotism means :P...

im not to certain myself still though, she became friend with him because the scene in the woods , she was pretty strange herself if you remember.. she wasnt frightened or anything of the blood.

you understand where im coming from with that she might not be that powerful though right?

because:

hinamori was chosen by aizen because she was easy to manipulate and stuff :P

nemu is fukotaicho because she is mayuri's pet (sort of)

there is some1 more i was thinking of ,but cant remember =P....

"Ikakku has clearly stated himself as the second strongest MAN in his division"

That can mean 2 things, oftenly i that kind of situation it means male and female because they're not speaking about genders, just all the people in the division..
Old 2006-08-22, 15:41   Link #66
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

If you're talking about the manga, please put it in spoiler tags.
Old 2006-08-23, 12:00   Link #67
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
But wasn't it said that Madarame was actually the second strongest person in Kenpaichi's division though, with it not simply being that of Madarame stating himself to be so? With the fifth seat only being the fift seat in terms of five being the most beautfil number in terms of most looking like 3 while Madarame happens to take up that spot? So I wouldn't say that it's impossible for her as a strange twist to be the most strongest lieutenant but I just don't see it really happening.

And I guess my fave would be Renji, since all the others don't really matter much to me and that Madarame isn't actually at the lieutenant seat.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-23, 15:20   Link #68
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
lol this thread is not who's the hotest vice-captains, or fukutaicho, but which is amongst are your favorites..... but it's understandable who y'all feel that's why i also voted Nemu HAHA
Old 2006-08-23, 16:00   Link #69
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The race was heated but I'm stay with Hinamori, followed afterwards by Nemu, and on the third place Kaien, though he has been dead prior to the start of the story.
Old 2006-08-23, 16:03   Link #70
Mayama
Fu Fu Fu~!

Send a message via MSN to Mayama
Hinamori Momo got my vote~
Although Rangiku is my second.
Old 2006-08-24, 08:37   Link #71
freakabcd

Yachiru ftw!

I hope Kubo shows us atleast 1 really good fight of hers I also hope that she is _not_ weak(although this can and will be arguable )
Old 2006-08-27, 11:11   Link #72
kuru

Hinamori.

Because she is adorable.
Old 2006-08-27, 13:44   Link #73
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Momo needs love
Old 2006-08-27, 19:40   Link #74
Zaraki
Kenpachi

jajaja Yachiru rules!
Old 2006-08-27, 21:41   Link #75
Hyperion
Black Lagoon Social Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shinigami
Reasons to Vote For Isane

You sir are my HERO!!!!!!! *saves pic*

Isane FTW! Her hair color is teh sex.
Old 2006-08-28, 03:57   Link #76
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Hmm.. Didn't see that pic before
Old 2006-08-29, 22:25   Link #77
XxChris43xX
Capoeira~Samurai

Send a message via AIM to XxChris43xX
Old 2006-08-30, 07:21   Link #78
Blaster

Matsumoto takes that easily.
When you need help, she can fight.
When you're lonely, she can provide good company.
Old 2006-08-30, 07:51   Link #79
senesti

I vote Matsumoto she is quite funny.

Hinamori would be my favourite except the whole thing with Aizen kinda screwed her up.
Old 2006-08-31, 12:15   Link #80
seiftis
~defying fate

Ise Nanao

Cos like someone else has said- brains and beauty <33