Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-09-18, 04:49   Link #41
Lebron
I hear voices

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct
They are. They should deserve their own spot in HG kits >.> .

Before I derail this thread further, how is Operation Troy is going to be different from this? Or it is 2 different games?
From what I read, Crossfire is pretty much like the other typical PS2 gundam games, just with updated graphics and probably some other stuff. There isn't that much info on the game, so I can't be pretty clear. Operation Troy is going to be like a Battlefield or Battlefront, type of game with the mechs.

Both games should be good doh

Last edited by Lebron; 2006-09-18 at 05:15.
Lebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-20, 15:54   Link #42
ILoveKiyone
Theonewhoateyourfunyuns

Location: S.E. Pennsylvania(or in your heart, whichever is warmer)
I agree with srb and wavehawk. The UC suits have an unmatchable charm to them, whether in the simplicity of the early federation models, or in the super sexy
Zeon and AEUG units. And most importantly, they get the job done.
ILoveKiyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-20, 22:03   Link #43
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveKiyone
I agree with srb and wavehawk. The UC suits have an unmatchable charm to them, whether in the simplicity of the early federation models, or in the super sexy
Zeon and AEUG units. And most importantly, they get the job done.
"The old ways are still the best"
-Dogbert
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 23:19   Link #44
alpha3six
913-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossman
http://www.xboxyde.com/news_3459_en.html#forum

I prefer the look of the Xbox 360 Gundam game. In that you can also exit the gundam and do some shooting as a regular grunt which I think isn't possible in the PS3 version.
That's exactly the reason why I don't want to play the Xbox version. If I wanted to play Battlefield I'd play Battlefield, where the chances of survival for infantry are better since there are no mobile suits stomping around
alpha3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 06:49   Link #45
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

But you're missing the SATISFACTION of facing down a mobile suit when you're armed with only a missile launcher!

EDIT: Just saw the new gameplay footage for the game. That's....sad. It's looking more and more like a prettier version of the Fed VS Zion Arcade game with the speed turned down. The speed slowing itself isn't that bad, but the whole gameplay looks underwhelming to say the least--the GM kept getting peppered by machinegun fire and nothing much happened.

...Looks like I'll have to hope that the Operation Troy game will deliver up to expectations.

Last edited by wavehawk; 2006-10-01 at 01:36.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 00:43   Link #46
amiantos

Gundam Crossfire has better graphics than the ps2 one, they made it feel like you were taller than they did in the ps2 ones, the body parts are destructable.

As for Mobile Ops: The one year war for the 360 yeah it looks nice but as for the game battlefield 2142 comming out on the pc there is a high chance of modding where there will be the gundam mod due to the game itself. And the fact I prefer my fpsing done on a pc.
amiantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 02:44   Link #47
jordans23

gamespot had a party thing tonight and i got to play crossfire its pretty hard to play but when u get use to it. its pretty fun. sorry no pics.
jordans23 is offline   Reply With Quote