AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2006-08-13, 18:50   Link #521
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
so many selfish people,here they are going off to buy the novel, which tell us that they can read Japanese, yet it's been so hard to find translators for the novel, so that none Japanese readers can enjoy Zero no Tsukaima too....
Old 2006-08-13, 19:04   Link #522
jzmagic
flargansbog

anyone no if ZNT is popular in japan? im hoping they pump out more seasons.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-13, 21:16   Link #523
Rasuberi
Give me things to draw!!!

Send a message via AIM to Rasuberi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
so many selfish people,here they are going off to buy the novel, which tell us that they can read Japanese, yet it's been so hard to find translators for the novel, so that none Japanese readers can enjoy Zero no Tsukaima too....
I'm terrible at translating things though. XD It's something I need to try doing sometime though... *sigh* Maybe once I'm done worrying about college, I'll finally start doing some translation work or something...

ルイズはかあいいよね~ お持ち帰りたい~ 

Though I'm sure by the time I would be able to help as a translator there will be plenty of people working on Zero no Tsukaima.

Rasuberi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 05:34   Link #524
xris
Just call me Ojisan

OK, you guys have your own forum now so please use the appropriate thread to make your posts in

This thread is meant for the more general diffuse topics which may not fit in any of the existig threads. If you think a specific topic requires it's own thread, then please make the request in the Requests for new threads sticky.

I may move some of the more recent posts into the appropriate threads now, so if a post you just made in this thread appears to be missing, then it's been moved. Let me know by PM if I move any incorrectly
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 12:03   Link #525
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

How comes that Zero no Tsukaima gets its own board but neither Shakugan no Shana nor Rozen Maiden didn't
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 20:17   Link #526
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

Because its liscensed(at least that what I think it is). Well anyway does anyone know any good website where i can purchase Zero no Tsukaima merchendise?
garra113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 20:25   Link #527
Proto

Uh.... despite both being produced by MF, neither Shakugan no Shana nor Zero no Tsukaima have been licensed by any US company as of yet. I smell personal preference
Old 2006-08-14, 20:28   Link #528
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMan
Uh.... despite both being produced by MF, neither Shakugan no Shana nor Zero no Tsukaima have been licensed by any US company as of yet. I smell personal preference
Not quite. Shakugan no Shana has been licensed by Geneon Entertainment.
Quote:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=6951

posted on 2005-07-02 17:53:42

Geneon Showed Trailers For New LicensesAt their Anime Festival event at Anime Expo, Geneon showed trailers for many of their new anime, including a number of new licenses.

Trailers shown included:
Fate/Stay Night
Starship Operators
Erementar Gerad
Shakugan no Shana
Ergo Proxy
Hellsing Ultimate OAV
Kannaduki no Miko

Of these, Shakugan no Shana, Kannaduki no Miko and Fate Stay Night are completely new licenses, while Hellsing Ultimate is a confirmation of a widely assumed lincense (based on the fact that Genenon USA was listed as a producer).
You can find this stuff in the AnimeSuki Licensed Database. What you probably smell is feet; not personal preference.

Rozen Maiden: As has been said before, we made a mistake in not making a forum for the second season. Yes, we wish would have made a forum for RM and if there is a third season, you can bet we will jump on it. We have already apologize for this oversight. We blame the forum hack of Fall 2005 for missing that one. It should be known that the two of the largest RM fans are Mods/Admins here.

There is no personal bias in which series gets a forum and which doesn't. It's based on a proprietary mathematical algorithm and a convoluted series of coin flips that AnimeSuki created years ago. The choice is made in a purely objective manner and untainted by man's foolishness.

Cheers.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-08-14 at 21:11. Reason: Try walking in my shoes...
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 20:55   Link #529
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Hooray, Zero no Tsukaima forum. I haven't been posting in this thread, but I have been watching the show, and even though it is horribly generic and the characters are ripped straight from Shakugan no Shana when not elsewhere, I must say I have been finding it a highly enjoyable show. It shares a lot of the appeal SnS had: while not being particularly deep, it is a hell of a lot of fun. But I think it's actually been better than Shana so far, since it's avoided a lot of the pitfalls that particular show fell in (ie, too many pointless fights at the expense of focus on the characters). As long as it remains the brainless fun it has been so far, I consider this show a winner.

Anyway, now that it has its own forum, I'll make an effort to post in the episodic threads from here on in.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-15, 00:10   Link #530
mac_pack

Location: On top of Mount Slecka in the valley of Raccon Don O.
I have yet to watch this anime, (so busy lately) but from just the stuff I've seen here and on 4chan, I can't wait to see it. Whenever I have the time to download it that is...
mac_pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-15, 09:25   Link #531
Proto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
Not quite. Shakugan no Shana has been licensed by Geneon Entertainment. You can find this stuff in the AnimeSuki Licensed Database. What you probably smell is feet; not personal preference.

Rozen Maiden: As has been said before, we made a mistake in not making a forum for the second season. Yes, we wish would have made a forum for RM and if there is a third season, you can bet we will jump on it. We have already apologize for this oversight. We blame the forum hack of Fall 2005 for missing that one. It should be known that the two of the largest RM fans are Mods/Admins here.

There is no personal bias in which series gets a forum and which doesn't. It's based on a proprietary mathematical algorithm and a convoluted series of coin flips that AnimeSuki created years ago. The choice is made in a purely objective manner and untainted by man's foolishness.

Cheers.
Very well, I understand and accept your point. Sorry for the misunderstanding
Old 2006-08-17, 18:39   Link #532
Lowell1025

I don't know why but suddenly I've got this strong urge to see Hitler portaled to Lousie 's world and start running around spreading Nazism and the story take on a new turn -___-........!
I've got to stop study History so intensely while watching anime =__+

Last edited by Lowell1025; 2006-08-17 at 18:50.
Lowell1025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-19, 05:25   Link #533
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Question, what's the French word for the outfit all the girls in the tavern are wearing?

Jessica's introduction was rather nice because I was a bit bored since no new characters were being shown. I hope that's not the last we see of her because that'll be a shame. She was a interesting girl plus her outfit is nice, it reminds me of Souseseki.
Old 2006-08-27, 02:06   Link #534
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I knew ever heard Tabitha's voice somewhere else. She's the silent, moe-type that always reserves her thoughts inside and only speaks sense to everyone else when nobody understands.

She's voiced by Yuka Inokuchi. The same seiyuu that voiced Anju Maaka in Karin the Blood-Giving Vampire.

Does anyone has confirmed ZnT will last only 13 episodes?
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 01:35   Link #535
SinsI

Anyone tried those drama CD's?
My japanese is poor, so...
Spoiler for some bits of plot for Louise&Saito CD:

What else happened? Anything I misunderstood? What about Guiche&Monmon CD?
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 02:39   Link #536
sibladeko
Cynical Romantic

I was doing a match the Seiyuu game type thing between Shana and Louise (Louise to Shana, Saito to Yuuji, Henrietta to Seduc...er Yoshida, etc.) and I noticed something.

First off, the link on ANN's Hino Satoshi page was down, so I scaled back to the root url (http://www.ref.co.jp/baobab/ -> http://pro-baobab.jp/) and it said that Production Baobab had moved their website.
So I'm scrolling around there and click his profile and don't think twice until I see this: 出身地: アメリカ
Woah, what?
This is completely news to me, but what that says is that HINO SATOSHI WAS BORN IN AMERICA.
Now I distinctly don't remember seeing this anywhere else, so I google Hino Satoshi (in english), and I get multiple sites saying he was born in some place called Kumamoto. (Including English Wikipedia.)

Google his name in kanji and right away his Japanese Wiki page says he was born in San Francisco, California!

So the question is...where the hell did it get started amongst English anime sources that he was born in Kumamoto, Japan?

Edit: Of course I REALLY want to hear him speak English now.
Or have an English speaking role in an anime.
The audience would be like oh noes engrish...wait what he sounds like he's from Cali!
sibladeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 03:34   Link #537
NeoSam

Zero no Tsukaima PS2 Game CM, watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaZ5mFaYEeo

The PS2 game was mentioned by Sushi-Y in this post.
Old 2006-09-18, 15:47   Link #538
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

I DEMAND A TRANSLATION ON THE "DRAMA" FROM ZERO no Tsukaima character singles. Mahou no kubiwa
garra113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 03:07   Link #539
Mareel

Send a message via AIM to Mareel
pfsh, I'd rather have a translation of all of the novels. This 'season' (here's to hoping for more) only covers the first novel am I correct?
Mareel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 22:33   Link #540
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

I was labouring under the misapprehension that this would be a glorious 26 episodes, until I remembered to check ANN. I almost cried. All I'll say is they damn well better be making another season of this most awesome series. I haven't had this much fun watching an anime since Haruhi

And Saito has to be the best lead male since... well, Kyon, but apart from him Saito is probably among the top 3 most kickass male protagonists I've seen
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, j.c. staff, romance, shounen, tsundere