AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-09-28, 17:18   Link #481
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Ep26 was rather boring, mostly rehashed bits from Noa's storyline. Some action coming up in the next episodes at least, should be interesting with a key spirit at stake.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 18:15   Link #482
Jerseykid

Was that the end of the first season or are they just going to keep going?
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 18:55   Link #483
molitar

Ok after the boring episode 26 we finally find out that Noa is a damn coward! He knows how evil that country is son killing father for such a trivial matter. Friends killing each other because of beliefs.. And yet he sides with them.

At this point I want to see Noa KILLED! I want him DEAD! He just quits and starts murdering innocent people for no real reason except he's told to. He wasn't even brainwashed they realized how weak he was and just led him down the killing path.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 00:23   Link #484
GoTz
Deleted

haha completely agree...wat a loser

Currently Watching:Bleach, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Nabari no Ou, Code Geass 2, Macross Frontier, KGNE, Higurashi,
Kanon 2006,
Top Favorites:Scrapped Princess, Wolf's Rain, Juuni Kokki, Hunter x Hunter, Code Geass, Serei no Moribito, Death Note, Eureka Seven, Claymore
GoTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 00:35   Link #485
tempest3991

ok, i watched about 3 minutes, and skipped about 16 minutes..........apparently there was about 4 minutes worth of new content in that episode?

Oh well.........a joust is coming
tempest3991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 00:53   Link #486
Orchunter226
Is rather bored...

Hmm, next ep aint lookin good for Zed.

Yea, I skipped a good 15 minnutes of this episode. Ending was only thing worth watching.
Orchunter226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 02:30   Link #487
milanista

Everyone, pleaseee! (
How many episodes does KIBA have?
Ep 26 is just some mins worthy. It recalled to much. =.=
I want to see the next ep so much. >"<
milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 02:34   Link #488
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanista
Everyone, pleaseee! (
How many episodes does KIBA have?
Ep 26 is just some mins worthy. It recalled to much. =.=
I want to see the next ep so much. >"<
someone said about 52 a few pages back.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 08:12   Link #489
molitar

With 26 being mostly about Noa and his past. 52 Episodes seems about right they seem to do that in the middle alot of times. I am really interested in finding out what Zed will do when he finds out what kind of country Neotopia is and what happened to the prisoner that he asked Noa to put in a good word in for. I really hope Zed asks about the prisoner and finds out the truth. Now than we could see some chaos happening.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 08:18   Link #490
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar
Ok after the boring episode 26 we finally find out that Noa is a damn coward! He knows how evil that country is son killing father for such a trivial matter. Friends killing each other because of beliefs.. And yet he sides with them.
Finally? From what I've seen there was nothing new in this episode that hadn't been shown before, apart from the couple of scenes where he seeks comfort with whatshername that tried to get him to embrace Neotopia's ideals.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 10:11   Link #491
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Hasn't it been said from the beginning that KIBA will be at least 50 eps long? Why does everyone keep asking ?

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-30, 21:39   Link #492
wrex_japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi-chan
- No idea how many spirits. It's never been specified, but I guess the count is up to four so far.
- World annihilation, probably, guessing. We know from Zed and Noa's conversation in ep. 25 that bringing all the Key Spirits together will fring the world's end. What that end is is still unknown.
- If my world annihilation sort-of theory's right, probably to destroy the current world and bring about a new one under Jimoto's rule.
- Don't know, something pretty. XD Nah, I guess we'll have to wait and see till Roya's joust. That is, if the charm is really a spirit and if Roya even uses it.
- Maybe the Key Spirit up for grabs in the joust?
- She obviously cares a lot about Zed in some form. It could possibly develop into a crush, which would probably be awkward for someone as stoic as Zed.
- DIANA'S A PEDOPHILE PREYING ON NOA-KUN!!! That's what it is, I know it!
Okay, seriously, I think it's the dog thing. She has a huge influence in all Noa is and does, and I think she's exploiting his confusion and willingness for clarity by feeding him all these lies and whatnot.

So I guess new OP and END come out next ep.?
The new opening and ending songs did come out on episode 27 (Kiba 27 screencaps and summary). In the Joust, we see Zed vs. Moreno and Noah vs. Kurainel, a warrior from Jiimot.

I don't think Sagiri's good luck charm is a spirit or shard...she's too little to be carrying around things like that. I don't think Diana's a pedophile... but she IS using him for their twisted government's purposes.

And yeah, a key spirit is up for grabs in the Joust, but why? It seems crazy to offer such a big prize... unless Lord Hiram is confident that Noah will be the one to win (by fair means or foul).

Last edited by wrex_japan; 2006-10-01 at 00:39. Reason: typo
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-30, 22:17   Link #493
Bakaaa

could also be a trap to lure key spirit users and steal them
afterall why would u hand over a spirit known to have the power to control/destroy the world after all the trouble/acting they did to find/confuse noah.
Bakaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 01:26   Link #494
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I hope we learn something about Zed's family in the next few episodes. His mom in a possible noble-looking clothing seem to make things a little more interesting.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 02:15   Link #495
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

Send a message via AIM to Ashi-chan Send a message via MSN to Ashi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ashi-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrex_japan
The new opening and ending songs did come out on episode 27 (Kiba 27 screencaps and summary). In the Joust, we see Zed vs. Moreno and Noah vs. Kurainel, a warrior from Jiimot.

I don't think Sagiri's good luck charm is a spirit or shard...she's too little to be carrying around things like that. I don't think Diana's a pedophile... but she IS using him for their twisted government's purposes.

And yeah, a key spirit is up for grabs in the Joust, but why? It seems crazy to offer such a big prize... unless Lord Hiram is confident that Noah will be the one to win (by fair means or foul).
No no, I haven't a clue what Sagiri's good luck charm is. MadokiBunny suggested it could be a Spirit, though. It could be, though, you think? Her group was lugging Sachura along with them wherever they went. Maybe they were harboring another Spirit as well, and Sagiri recovered it after Sachura killed her clan. It's possible they were constantly traveling to make sure no one could get their hands on Sachura and the "other Spirit." Just a guess, though.

Pedo Diana was just a joke, I know she's just using Noa. It's funny to pretend, though. XP

Kira upset about Noa and Roya, eh? Ha ha, she's jealous! Nah, maybe she's just mad that he's fraternizing with the enemy. Or both. Tee hee, I do enjoy entertaining NoaKi, though. ^.^;;

Ep. 27 looks good, can't wait for the sub to come out, although I'll probably get the raw so I can see the new OP/ED. It's good to see Sarah again, and in new garb, too. I was afraid they'd totally forget about her.
Ashi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 19:22   Link #496
wrex_japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi-chan
No no, I haven't a clue what Sagiri's good luck charm is. MadokiBunny suggested it could be a Spirit, though. It could be, though, you think? Her group was lugging Sachura along with them wherever they went. Maybe they were harboring another Spirit as well, and Sagiri recovered it after Sachura killed her clan. It's possible they were constantly traveling to make sure no one could get their hands on Sachura and the "other Spirit." Just a guess, though.

Pedo Diana was just a joke, I know she's just using Noa. It's funny to pretend, though. XP

Kira upset about Noa and Roya, eh? Ha ha, she's jealous! Nah, maybe she's just mad that he's fraternizing with the enemy. Or both. Tee hee, I do enjoy entertaining NoaKi, though. ^.^;;

Ep. 27 looks good, can't wait for the sub to come out, although I'll probably get the raw so I can see the new OP/ED. It's good to see Sarah again, and in new garb, too. I was afraid they'd totally forget about her.
I don't think Sagiri could've been carrying around a spirit (unless she already had it on herself as in a necklace or something), and she had no time to get it after her clan was killed because the blast that killed them nearly killed her too.

Diana may not be a pedo, but did you get some "mama" vibes from Noah? When he was resting his head on her chest in ep. 26, it felt to me like he wanted his mother... either that or he just wanted to get near some boobage. ^_~

Yeah, Kira's either jealous (which I find hard to accept since we've only seen them together for a short time and they don't seem to have much of a relationship), or she's apprehensive of how friendly Noah is with "the enemy." If it's the former, wait till she find out about visits to Diana...

Is Sarah the name of Zed's mom?
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 23:50   Link #497
striderm
Adusa #1

I had the feeling that Noah's spirit was cursed, much like with Miki. So that Noah wasn't really himself the whole time. Maybe if he had actually taken Sagiri's charm we could see that she was holding the only thing that could keep the thing in the "Pandora's Box" of her people at bay. Just a theory.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-02, 02:30   Link #498
ModokiBunny
*Fansubber

Strong spirits control only weak shard casters, explaining why mikki is easily compatible with alamadol and not suraguna.

As for Noa, he isnt cursed at all just slighty used and something else. That something thing else, not even i fully understand yet. Is after Keith and Gale ko'ed each other during the devastating battle, Noa simply snapped. Sachura was never present in those times, I believe there is something else about Noa that is kept low profile even till now....
Secondly about the "slighty used" part; ever since the separation of his only childhood friend Zed, Noa from ep 2- near 20's has been emotionally alone.

Being discovered by a hypocrite of kindness, can sure change one's fate.

As for Sachura, he called on Noa during Sagiri's birthday celebration. For that matter, Noa couldn't understand it.

This is the same calling Zed recieved in Episode 2 during his struggling battle against the reject Jimoto officer Korubo, and neither did Zed understand it.

The point is, most key spirits are probably destined to stick with only one person for life and no one else. Point proven? (Dumas at one time obtained Amil Gaul, and try to remember what happened to him after summoning it.)

Last edited by ModokiBunny; 2006-10-02 at 15:00.
ModokiBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-02, 23:31   Link #499
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

Send a message via AIM to Ashi-chan Send a message via MSN to Ashi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ashi-chan
Okay, recently watched the raw, and Kira looked more apprehensive than jealous. And Diana does seem more like a mommy than a sexual predator (ha ha). I'm letting my fangirl senses override rationality.
Ashi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-07, 19:43   Link #500
ModokiBunny
*Fansubber

How much would you like to bet that's Hyu?

ModokiBunny is offline   Reply With Quote