AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Which division would you join?
1st Division, Captain: Yamamoto Genryuusai 11 1.96%
2nd Division, Captain: Soi Fong 36 6.43%
3rd Division, Captain: Ichimaru Gin 22 3.93%
4th Division, Captain: Unohana Retsu 34 6.07%
5th Division, Captain: Aizen Sousuke 17 3.04%
6th Division, Captain: Kuchiki Byakuya 64 11.43%
7th Division, Captain: Komamura Sajin 8 1.43%
8th Division, Captain: Kyouraku Shunsui 45 8.04%
9th Division, Captain: Tousen Kaname 7 1.25%
10th Division, Captain: Hitsugaya Toushirou 100 17.86%
11th Division, Captain: Zaraki Kenpachi 144 25.71%
12th Division, Captain: Kurotsuchi Mayuri 14 2.50%
13th Division, Captain: Ukitake Juushirou 58 10.36%
Voters: 560. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-27, 17:53   Link #21
Rurouni Katsubei

I would go with 12th. I could get to work with an evil genius and come up with some evil things. I'd also love to read his research he put together. Like the info on Quincy and whatnot. I'll also try to get some upgrades done to myself to make be a deadly warrior. Gwhahah

Odds are, he's gonna kill Nemu. When that happens, i'll become Vice. Now that I think about it, maybe an "accident" might befall her. Gwhahaha....
Old 2006-09-27, 19:03   Link #22
ScytheBlade
Rawr!

Send a message via MSN to ScytheBlade
Gin because....... the fox-faced smile works every time. Known to piss everyone off from Hitsugaya to Ichigo.
Old 2006-09-27, 20:27   Link #23
X18999
Zeig Zeon!

1st squad, because old dudes always whop ass!
Old 2006-09-27, 22:44   Link #24
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm
I wish you had made this as a poll. i'd like to see totals.
Unfortunately a poll cannot contain more than 10 choices, so freedomgs had no way to include all divisions. That's a pretty good reason to not have made a poll. Fortunately, that limit does not apply to moderators so I've made your wish into reality. Enjoy voting. (Only 1 vote to a customer so choose wisely.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dva
12th i like to be used for research and blown to pieces
Interesting idea.

It's tough to choose between the "walking around and drinking with your buddies dead" vs "little bits being swept up by a janitor dead." I suppose my choice is the later... I like the quiet.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-09-27 at 22:57.
Old 2006-09-27, 23:11   Link #25
Dark`
The Terror of Death

I was thinking 2nd squad because...although we haven't really seen much of him, the VC looks quite...inept...especially compared to Soi Fong. However, Soi Fong is also a bit of a hard-ass when it comes to running her squad (well, based on how she was yelling at her VC back in the SS arc)...

I was also thinking 1st squad because Yama-jii is...well, he's pretty much the strongest guy in Soul Society, and I'd love to work under him and gain his tutelage...though that also seems somewhat unlikely. So beyond that, I'd choose either Komamura's squad (7th) or Shunsui's squad (8th). [Incidentally, I voted for 8th squad.]
Old 2006-09-28, 00:47   Link #26
viceroy

i choose 8 cause shunsui is the pimp daddy womanizer who is really cool,calm,laidback and relaxed. seems easy going and able to sit and have a drink with. that and he has nanao chan :P
Old 2006-09-28, 06:35   Link #27
Hir0

im amazed that no1 chose 6th devision yet lol
Old 2006-09-28, 09:43   Link #28
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0
I have now, in my first post i mentioned that i would want to join 6th or 11th division but there was no poll atm or maybe I had forgotten to choose -.-
Old 2006-09-28, 13:57   Link #29
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0

Here you go

I choose this squad, coz I'm so full of pride and myself, and I like to show off smartassedly...

If this one didn't exist, I'd have chosen Shunsui clan : his lazy ass side'd suit me
Old 2006-09-29, 04:24   Link #30
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Kyoraka Shunshui's Hachibantai . Tell me who wouldnt mind lazing around all day drowned in Sake and hitting on Ise Fuku-Taihan on every chance you got .

Shunshui it is , Rokbantai was also a strong contender but Byakuys is too Bishonen for me ^_^
Old 2006-09-29, 06:12   Link #31
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shinigami
Kyoraka Shunshui's Hachibantai . Tell me who wouldnt mind lazing around all day drowned in Sake and hitting on Ise Fuku-Taihan on every chance you got .

Shunshui it is , Rokbantai was also a strong contender but Byakuys is too Bishonen for me ^_^
you believe his whole division is bunch of drunks that don't work at all? I would believe that shunsui lets his subordinates do alot of work so he can drink sake all day.

To everybody: even though you choose a division that is low on members like division 5, nothing says you are gonna be vice captain or so because of it.. you are maybe as "strong" as hanatarou..
Old 2006-09-30, 14:34   Link #32
Ansa

10th without much question, that division had the coolest captain and the best 'valley of the heavens' XD

Not to mention despite that it's about the most serious as well.
Old 2006-10-01, 00:42   Link #33
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
11th just for the thrill XD
Old 2006-10-01, 19:29   Link #34
saravis

You know what I'm going to think outside the box on this one. Forget just joining a division I would take one over. I would kill Mayuri and become the captain of the 12th division. It would be nice to have control over all those devices plus being head of intelligence and of course you can't forget about the nice bonus perk: the VC toy Nemu
Old 2006-10-01, 19:55   Link #35
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

6th Division...no questions asked.
Old 2006-10-01, 20:29   Link #36
ScytheBlade
Rawr!

Send a message via MSN to ScytheBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu
6th Division...no questions asked.
You're not pretty enough.
Old 2006-10-02, 08:21   Link #37
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis
You know what I'm going to think outside the box on this one. Forget just joining a division I would take one over. I would kill Mayuri and become the captain of the 12th division. It would be nice to have control over all those devices plus being head of intelligence and of course you can't forget about the nice bonus perk: the VC toy Nemu
***..how are you gonna kill a captain when you got no special skills at all? don't believe you are high and mighty because you wish you are that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScytheBlade
You're not pretty enough.
lol ^^,

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-10-02 at 23:28.
Old 2006-10-02, 17:18   Link #38
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snubben_Pierre
***..how are you gonna kill a captain when you got no special skills at all? don't believe you are high and mighty because you wish you are that.
Your attack fails miserable. First no one here is dead, second there are no such things as Shinigami, and third who gives a shit. How could anyone achieve anything that they say here? they can't. When it comes down to it we are all fantasizing. My fantasy is just more grand.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-10-02 at 23:28.
Old 2006-10-02, 23:28   Link #39
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I think you merely aimed too high for the audience to suspend disbelief. If it makes you feel better, please think of the question this way: If you were a beginning shinigami (fresh out of the academy) what division would you want to join.

Perhaps after you have a few centuries of experience you'll be strong enough to complete your plan and kill Mayuri. Though, since division 12 is devoted to R&D I hope you have some technical skills, or else it is doubtful you'll be accepted into that division.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-10-03, 03:01   Link #40
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Hmm well I join the 10th squad for several reasons. For starts I could do alot of fighting since Hitsugaya doesn't really. I could reach higher than Mast. and take her place as a vice captain. Hmm oh yeah if was the vice captain I could gurad Hitsugaya.

And the finaly thing. I could jsut be with Hitsugaya secretly liking him! lol