AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-04, 18:33   Link #21
tidus0728

I don't think Dragon and the VA(I assume you are talking about Akainu), are same person. There was no reason for him to betray the WG. Plus Robin said Akainu was one of the 3 supreme fighting force other than Sengou, I think if he betrayed WG Robin would have known. (her speciallty was assasination and spying).

I'm more curious about Kizaru(remaining VA) who he is and what ability does he have? Also for Akainu. I'm thinking Earth for kizaru and Heat for Akainu.
Old 2006-10-04, 18:48   Link #22
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky
alright, found this rather new thread about Dragon and it even on topic.

I was wondering.. the vice admiral who blew up "that ship", didnt he look just like Dragon?
[pic of dragon to remind you]

I didnt find one, that shows him from the side and I dont have those eps anymore, when he showed up in Loguetown, but its already visible if you compare it to ep 277/278.

Hes got the same chin, nose, mouth and eyes ... and he is even wearing that cowl under his uniform!

What do you think?
incorrect... In the manga, during the attack on ohara, when that VA was shown after the attack on the refuge ship, there were subtitles that pointed out that he is, in present time one piece, one of the Three Adrmils alongside Ao kiji...

Quote:
also i beleive that i heard his name when they where talking about the 3 mairnes admirals as the other remaining 1 beside Ao kiji and sengoku
Sengoku is currently the high commander of the marines, not one of the three major adrmils... he however used to be one of the adrmils back during the attack on ohara
Old 2006-10-05, 12:55   Link #23
Kigo

Dragon is due for an appearence anytime now, especially after the Enies Lobby arc. Blatant attacks against the government is just what he likes to see I bet!! He'll probably show up either at Enies Lobby checking out the damage or actually talk to the Straw Hats.

I agree that Dragon probably does know what happened on the void century, most likely why he's revolting. Maybe he sailed with Gold Roger and found out the history that way. He seems powerful enough to be in his crew o.o
Old 2006-10-05, 16:06   Link #24
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
incorrect... In the manga, during the attack on ohara, when that VA was shown after the attack on the refuge ship, there were subtitles that pointed out that he is, in present time one piece, one of the Three Adrmils alongside Ao kiji...

Sengoku is currently the high commander of the marines, not one of the three major adrmils... he however used to be one of the adrmils back during the attack on ohara

Right, Sengoku is currently the overall commander on Marine and seems to be second only to the Five Elders, who seems to know what happen during the void century.

The three Admial are named roughly base on Japanese folklore about Momotaro, a kid the went on to slay demon, he had three companions, a chicken/pheasant (kiji), a dog (inu), and a monkey (saru) and each associated to a prime color, blue (aoi) , red (aka), and red (ki). Aoi Kiji (The blue chicken)......... ^__^

The VA that blew up the evacuation ship is presant Admiral Aka Inu, who believes in extreme justice and is unwilling to take any chance.

I also agree with Slayerx, on the World Gov. So far no one think they are evil, the Ohara incident is known to most as an action agains evil Archeologists that try to revive ancient weapon and take over the world. That was also what the Buster Call Marine assumes. The 5 VAs at most only knew it is an excuse to use Ohara as example and fact is that scholars in Ohara DID BREAK THE LAW, and offensive to that crime is punishble by death.

Like Slayerx said the only scatchy thing WG did so far is not given SH creadit for taking down BW.

The existence of CP9 itself is also not evil, any government has it's own BLACK OP unit, and CP9 happens to be the one for WG. And to those that knew their existence, they are considered to be the "dark justice" that works for the good of the world even if they method boardlines the law.
Old 2006-10-05, 16:43   Link #25
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
Quote:
I also agree with Slayerx, on the World Gov. So far no one think they are evil, the Ohara incident is known to most as an action against evil Archeologists that try to revive ancient weapon and take over the world. That was also what the Buster Call Marine assumes. The 5 VAs at most only knew it is an excuse to use Ohara as example and fact is that scholars in Ohara DID BREAK THE LAW, and offensive to that crime is punishble by death.
yeah.. i believed before that they are evil but now i don't think so, even though i really want to know what they did or do to that ancient civilization who ruled before them ..
all i know so far that this civilization had huge power and ideals that the other countries of the world where against so in order to protect their existence they create gathering of countries and destroyed that civilization and then they created WG to stand at the same place where that civilization existed ... now i think the reason why the want to hide the void history maybe because they regret what they did .. and want to hide it so they don't want anyone to know about it.

Quote:
The existence of CP9 itself is also not evil, any government has it's own BLACK OP unit, and CP9 happens to be the one for WG. And to those that knew their existence, they are considered to be the "dark justice" that works for the good of the world even if they method boardlines the law.
yeah the existence of cp9 or any other dark unit are not evil .. but what i think is evil and hate about WG is that a few people reach ranks in WG that actually as bad as pirates or even more. (and Spandam and that mouse face are examples of that)

Quote:
Right, Sengoku is currently the overall commander on Marine and seems to be second only to the Five Elders, who seems to know what happen during the void century.

The three Admial are named roughly base on Japanese folklore about Momotaro, a kid the went on to slay demon, he had three companions, a chicken/pheasant (kiji), a dog (inu), and a monkey (saru) and each associated to a prime color, blue (aoi) , red (aka), and red (ki). Aoi Kiji (The blue chicken)......... ^__^
from Wiki:
the powers under WG:

1- The navy:
Fleet Admiral: Sengoku
Admirals: Aokiji, Akainu, Kizaru
VA: i think there are more than 5 VA in marines, we saw like 8 or 7 so far.
commordore: Purin-Purin <- the weak guy the got destroyed by Arlong !!!!? is actually higher than smoker in rank !!!!!?
Captains: ...

2- Cipher Pol (CP)
3- Shichibukai

i think in one of episdoes they mentioned something about those power and something like if one of those power gained more power than the others or one of them get destroyed the World will fall in chose or get destroyed .. something like that ?? but are those the power mentioned or the mentioned something else !!?
Old 2006-10-06, 13:02   Link #26
Undertaker

The three balancing powers that was mentioned were:

1) The World Government
2) Pirates
3) Shichibukai

in which if any one of three gets too strong will upsets the balance, despise the fact that Shichibukai is suppose to be part of WG.
Old 2006-12-20, 20:07   Link #27
puzzlestheonepieces
Banned

I GUESS THIS IS A SPOILER

Code:
[spoiler]for none or those spoiling there lust Dragon is Luffys dad his compleate name is Monkey D. Dragon its not really a spoiler i dont c how but i got a message saying that i cant tell future peoples names for all those who just watch the anime[spoiler]
[[/COLOR]
Old 2006-12-20, 21:47   Link #28
puzzlestheonepieces
Banned

Code:
[spoiler]for none or those spoiling there lust Dragon is Luffys dad his compleate name is Monkey D. Dragon its not really a spoiler i dont c how but i got a message saying that i cant tell future peoples names for all those who just watch the anime[spoiler]
[[/COLOR]
Old 2006-12-20, 21:48   Link #29
puzzlestheonepieces
Banned

sorry didnt mean 2 double post
Old 2006-12-21, 00:08   Link #30
brandfireX
Jedi Trainer of ONE PIECE

wow the FOUR balencing powers are the:
1. world gov.
2. Shichibukai
3. yonkuo
4. revolusioists
Old 2006-12-22, 03:00   Link #31
airsBlue

Quote:
wow the FOUR balencing powers are the:
1. world gov.
2. Shichibukai
3. yonkuo
4. revolusioists

umm, actually they are three balancing power and the revolusioists is not part of them, and the WG want to get rid of them, because they already breaking the balance
Old 2006-12-22, 07:30   Link #32
Climhazard
Funk Freed

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue View Post
umm, actually they are three balancing power and the revolusioists is not part of them, and the WG want to get rid of them, because they already breaking the balance
It's funny that the Revolutionists are supposed to be such a massive threat to the WG, yet we havent seen or heard of them doing anything yet.
Old 2006-12-22, 08:20   Link #33
RandomGuy
ここに居ってんねん

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlestheonepieces
[snip]
Allow me to fix that for you.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-22, 19:15   Link #34
Climhazard
Funk Freed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post
Allow me to fix that for you.

Spoiler:
Do we actually know that Ace is his son too though? since he has a different name
Old 2006-12-25, 16:06   Link #35
brandfireX

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue View Post
we never hear of stuff that they have done just that they exist, they are a balancing power because teh world gov needs the help of the "mighty seven" to help keep teh yonkou and the revolutioists under sometype of contol.
Old 2006-12-25, 16:56   Link #36
Climhazard
Funk Freed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandfireX View Post
we never hear of stuff that they have done just that they exist, they are a balancing power because teh world gov needs the help of the "mighty seven" to help keep teh yonkou and the revolutioists under sometype of contol.
But they werent announced as one of the balancing powers when it came up in the manga
Old 2006-12-25, 17:43   Link #37
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climhazard View Post
Do we actually know that Ace is his son too though? since he has a different name

That's a good point, especially considering that Ace is the oldest. Meaning that Ace could've been Luffy's mother's son from another relationship. And her relationship with Dragon was probably a one hitter quitter. If that's the case, and Luffy and Ace are just half brothers. I'm betting Ace's father is a famous pirate, Navy official, or something like that as well.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2006-12-25, 18:15   Link #38
airsBlue

Quote:
actually i always thought about what they meant by the balancing power .. because it doesn't make since, u see the 3 power the talked about are:
1- Marines
2- Shichibukai
3- the 4 great pirates (or yonkuo as u call them, i think)
but the thing is why didn't they simply said the 2 balancing power
WG and the yankuo since marines and Shichibukai work under WG control...

anyway i though about what they meant by balancing power ... u see if the marines get more power, they will try to get rid of the 4 great pirates, and after the will try to get rid of the Shichibukai which wil need to huge and long war.
if the Shichibukai got more power than the marines and the yonkou, they will turn against the WG and try to control everything by making a war against WG and the yonkou.
and if the yonkou got power greater than the other .. in the end the maybe try to attack the WG.

so keeping these power at balance without trying to get rid of one of them or let it gain more power is what the WG want to do ... that's why they tried to stop the meeting between Shanks and WB.
and most likely any pirate reach the new world after escaping from the marines will be crushed by the yonkou...

now why the revolutionists is not a part of the balancing power ??

here is what i though .. the balancing power was created or and idea by the WG, so it is actually some part of their plan, adding group the trying to destroy them to it .. is like accepting them as a power and existence like them, which mean that the WG acknowledge the group that trying to get rid of them !!!?

now, here is another though does the WG only have the marines as a counter force ??
orginally isn't the WG an alliance of over 100 (or 150) country from over the World, even though they left he sea and pirate catch to the marines ... i think they still have and can summon armies from all those countries to attack anyone they want but they are not doing that ... i think the reason they don't attack the revolusioists is becasue they don't know their HQ ... so the question is why don't they use that force to crush the 4 great pirates and completely take control of grandline and the new world ??
Old 2006-12-25, 19:40   Link #39
Climhazard
Funk Freed

The reason they are the 3 balancing powers are that they are in somewhat of a stalemate and they have a sort understanding that one another wont act up since they are so well balanced.

Whereas the Revolutionists are there to eat away at the WG.

Its late and ive just got writers block cya
Old 2006-12-25, 23:48   Link #40
brandfireX

i think that since the Shichibukai are part of teh world gov they are not a balencing power and then the revolutionist take there place as one of them

idk if the world gov works like the U.N. that would be kool and teh rev. are very secretive they know nothin about dragon

they do recognize the rev.s as a power as seen by them recognizing dragon as their leader and teh wost wanted man in the world becuase of it.

and im not do sure that the 4 great pirates even want more power they know teh gov cant hurt them and they are content at best in sharing teh later half of the grand line
(y they dont try to get one pice and become pirate king is beyond me maybe cause they all have gotten there and have seen it and they all sahre that prize or they have seen it and know it doesnt exist it is just a fable and a hope to keep the great pirate era alive and going)

Climhazard - i dint knwo that we had to write alot (even though i did for some reason)
Closed Thread