AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-06, 08:55   Link #1161
Chavenz
CHA-LA! HEAD-CHA-LA!

Yeah but to me, its still kinda irritating. after all she knows that Yamato likes Suzuka, but still did something like that. i guess after doing something like that she must have been too embarassed to show up again
Old 2006-10-06, 09:00   Link #1162
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavenz
Yeah but to me, its still kinda irritating. after all she knows that Yamato likes Suzuka, but still did something like that. i guess after doing something like that she must have been too embarassed to show up again
Yui probably thought that the reason Yamato quit his job was to do with what she did, giving her more reason to be embarrassed about seeing him again.
Old 2006-10-06, 09:42   Link #1163
Arkhan

I'm not sure. Maybe Yui will come back (I hope so), but I'm pretty sure she's not going to have an important role anymore. I think I'd have enjoyed more the manga if she had been a more important character. I prefer her to Honoka, Yui should have played her role as the first girlfriend.
And about Suzuka...Yeah, I want the same as all of you. She has to suffer, I want her to be jealous, I even want her to make the same mistaskes for a little bit, I mean, being harsh to Yamato again. And finally, I want her to realize how much she love him and confess to him passionately. Maybe something like the confession in Love Hina, but in a less stupid situation. xD
Old 2006-10-06, 10:27   Link #1164
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkhan
I prefer her to Honoka, Yui should have played her role as the first girlfriend.
I know i didn't hear you say that.. :3

If Yui is to make a return, then i can see the rest of the series being one hell of a ride, what with Suzuka just making her return, and Honoka making her way back to being Yamato's number one girl.
Old 2006-10-06, 11:14   Link #1165
Chavenz
CHA-LA! HEAD-CHA-LA!

then omg all 3 girls attacking Yamato o:
Old 2006-10-06, 11:34   Link #1166
DeathRaptor
Der Wille zur Macht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkhan
I'm not sure. Maybe Yui will come back (I hope so), but I'm pretty sure she's not going to have an important role anymore. I think I'd have enjoyed more the manga if she had been a more important character. I prefer her to Honoka, Yui should have played her role as the first girlfriend.
I'm sure she'll make a comeback. I don't know if it'll be as a friend, as a lover or what, but she'll appear again that's for sure.

Quote:
And about Suzuka...Yeah, I want the same as all of you. She has to suffer, I want her to be jealous, I even want her to make the same mistaskes for a little bit, I mean, being harsh to Yamato again. And finally, I want her to realize how much she love him and confess to him passionately. Maybe something like the confession in Love Hina, but in a less stupid situation. xD
Agreed completely, except on that Love Hina part I'd rather have one like in Kare Kano. She isn't a bad person but her mind is still completely messed up. At least was before, who knows now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth
If Yui is to make a return, then i can see the rest of the series being one hell of a ride, what with Suzuka just making her return, and Honoka making her way back to being Yamato's number one girl.
Would that be bad? Personally the reason I love this manga is the drama on it and the way the relationships are handled, in that way is far superior than ichigo 100% or any other romantic mangas out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavenz
then omg all 3 girls attacking Yamato o:
If it's well done I'm all for it
Old 2006-10-06, 11:38   Link #1167
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathRaptor
Would that be bad? Personally the reason I love this manga is the drama on it and the way the relationships are handled, in that way is far superior than ichigo 100% or any other romantic mangas out there.
Of course, its just what i love about this series - and drama like what i've said really can't be beat. I just want Honoka coming out on top.. thats all. :3
Old 2006-10-06, 12:03   Link #1168
DeathRaptor
Der Wille zur Macht

Me too, she's the one who has done the most. I even prefer Yui over Suzuka since it's obvious how much she loves wonderboy.

But Honoka goes first

And I wonder if something is gonnna happen with Miki. The more time it pasess the more I doubt it
Old 2006-10-06, 12:11   Link #1169
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Me too, she's the one who has done the most. I even prefer Yui over Suzuka since it's obvious how much she loves wonderboy.
Deep down i've got a big spot in my heart for Suzuka. Through out this story we've seen many.. many sides of her, and all of them count up to me loving her. But yes, Honoka is number 01, and always shall be.

Quote:
And I wonder if something is gonnna happen with Miki. The more time it pasess the more I doubt it
Since way back in volume 03 it was easy to notice her feelings for Yamato, and ever since then we've got to see lil' tiny extra's to do with it. Maybe it is a bit late now.. but i do hope we at least telling her feelings to Yamato.

That, or she so belongs with Yasunobu. :3
Old 2006-10-06, 13:00   Link #1170
DeathRaptor
Der Wille zur Macht

Quote:
Deep down i've got a big spot in my heart for Suzuka. Through out this story we've seen many.. many sides of her, and all of them count up to me loving her. But yes, Honoka is number 01, and always shall be.
I guess I'm a bit anoyed at her attitude. Like I said before if she can change that and win Yamato the hard way, i'm all for it. But she has to suffer a bit for that.

Quote:
Since way back in volume 03 it was easy to notice her feelings for Yamato, and ever since then we've got to see lil' tiny extra's to do with it. Maybe it is a bit late now.. but i do hope we at least telling her feelings to Yamato.
I remember that. It would add even more drama considering she's Suzuka's best friend. That's one of the reasons I really wanted something to happen. But who knows? As far as it looks the manga has a long way to go.

Quote:
That, or she so belongs with Yasunobu. :3
ah, I doubt it. I don't think he's the kind of guy to have only one girl
Old 2006-10-06, 13:30   Link #1171
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I guess I'm a bit anoyed at her attitude. Like I said before if she can change that and win Yamato the hard way, i'm all for it. But she has to suffer a bit for that.
Yeah, there's no way i just want to to walk in and have Yamato loving her the same all over again. Hopefully the year that has just passed shall have made him more into a man (that and the fact that he was captain juring that time). So he shouldn't just jump into anything.. and we have him texting back Honoka - what the hell did he say? ;_;

Quote:
I remember that. It would add even more drama considering she's Suzuka's best friend. That's one of the reasons I really wanted something to happen. But who knows? As far as it looks the manga has a long way to go.
Then just maybe - we shall see some kind of convession out of her in the future. I know one would be interesting to see, and how Yamato would act as well. Also - has anything been said about how long this is going to be?

Quote:
ah, I doubt it. I don't think he's the kind of guy to have only one girl
Yeah, there's no way i can see them getting together anytime soon, its just something i wouldn't mind seeing in the future.
Old 2006-10-06, 14:08   Link #1172
DeathRaptor
Der Wille zur Macht

Quote:
Yeah, there's no way i just want to to walk in and have Yamato loving her the same all over again. Hopefully the year that has just passed shall have made him more into a man (that and the fact that he was captain juring that time). So he shouldn't just jump into anything.. and we have him texting back Honoka - what the hell did he say? ;_;
Who knows, the manganaka has a fetish for leaving things on the air for the next chapter

Quote:
Then just maybe - we shall see some kind of convession out of her in the future. I know one would be interesting to see, and how Yamato would act as well.
I really hope so, even if she doesn't realize that Yamato is hearing her or something.

Quote:
Also - has anything been said about how long this is going to be?
No, not yet. I just hope it doesn't end anytime soon and takes it's time on college or something.

Quote:
Yeah, there's no way i can see them getting together anytime soon, its just something i wouldn't mind seeing in the future.
Me neither. if he changes his playboy attitued that's it.
Old 2006-10-06, 14:20   Link #1173
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Who knows, the manganaka has a fetish for leaving things on the air for the next chapter
Thats true. It was a great idea to hide away the message for us to see, and then have Suzuka appearing just a few panels later - talk about your genius ideas.

Quote:
I really hope so, even if she doesn't realize that Yamato is hearing her or something.
After Yamato never clicking onto how much Haonoka loved him near the start of the series.. i'd say he's got a long way to go until he notices Miki's hidden feelings.. Though its true.. he as grown up a lot since then when it comes to girls - thanks to his relationship with Suzuka. ^^;;

Quote:
No, not yet. I just hope it doesn't end anytime soon and takes it's time on college or something.
I'm gonna be a good old fanboy & wish that it'll never end - or at least go on for another 100 chapters. :3

Quote:
Me neither. if he changes his playboy attitued that's it.
When it comes to talking about Yasunobu, i wish that he never changes. I just love the scenes between him and Yamato talking in the cafeteria - always the place to go for girl talk. But yes, if anything was to ever happen between him and Miki, then he'd have to change.
Old 2006-10-06, 15:19   Link #1174
DeathRaptor
Der Wille zur Macht

Quote:
Thats true. It was a great idea to hide away the message for us to see, and then have Suzuka appearing just a few panels later - talk about your genius ideas.
That's the thing. The only thing I hope is that he doesn't forget it now that he saw Ice Queen.

Quote:
After Yamato never clicking onto how much Haonoka loved him near the start of the series.. i'd say he's got a long way to go until he notices Miki's hidden feelings.. Though its true.. he as grown up a lot since then when it comes to girls - thanks to his relationship with Suzuka. ^^;;
That's why I said that I'd like him to hear it. He's a bit on the slow side after all

Quote:
I'm gonna be a good old fanboy & wish that it'll never end - or at least go on for another 100 chapters. :3
That seems too little for me. if it reaches 250 or 300 chapters i'll be satisifed. Him winning the Olimpics or something like that

Quote:
When it comes to talking about Yasunobu, i wish that he never changes. I just love the scenes between him and Yamato talking in the cafeteria - always the place to go for girl talk. But yes, if anything was to ever happen between him and Miki, then he'd have to change.
Ah yeah, the good old best friend. I wonder what will happen with him now.
Old 2006-10-06, 15:23   Link #1175
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
That's the thing. The only thing I hope is that he doesn't forget it now that he saw Ice Queen.
You know he's going to, it is Yamato we're talking about ater all. :3

Quote:
That seems too little for me. if it reaches 250 or 300 chapters i'll be satisifed. Him winning the Olimpics or something like that
Now thats what i'm liking. The reason why i said only around 100 more chapters is because of the fact that a year was missed out from the story.. that just makes me think its coming to a end, but of course - there's no way i wanted to.

Quote:
Ah yeah, the good old best friend. I wonder what will happen with him now.
He'll go on more dates, carry on helping out Yamato in ways only he can.. you know, the usual. :3
Old 2006-10-06, 15:41   Link #1176
DeathRaptor
Der Wille zur Macht

Quote:
You know he's going to, it is Yamato we're talking about ater all. :3
He has changed, he has changed... I hope he has changed

Quote:
Now thats what i'm liking. The reason why i said only around 100 more chapters is because of the fact that a year was missed out from the story.. that just makes me think its coming to a end, but of course - there's no way i wanted to.
There's still the whole university years to look at. If the manganaka decides to do them that's it.

Quote:
He'll go on more dates, carry on helping out Yamato in ways only he can.. you know, the usual. :3
Yeah most probably
Old 2006-10-06, 15:46   Link #1177
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
He has changed, he has changed... I hope he has changed
You can say it all you want, but deep down - he's still the Yamato we all know and love.

Quote:
There's still the whole university years to look at. If the manganaka decides to do them that's it.
That would be interesting to see. I'd say for that to happen pretty much depends on what happens between Suzuka & Yamato from this point on. & deep down i'm wishing that Honoka doesn't end up leaving for another 40 chapters or so.. she needs her shot at being Yamato's girlfriend again. ;_;
Old 2006-10-06, 16:06   Link #1178
DeathRaptor
Der Wille zur Macht

Quote:
You can say it all you want, but deep down - he's still the Yamato we all know and love.[
i'll forget the love part but he seems different so I hope he doesn't do the same mistakes again.

Quote:
That would be interesting to see. I'd say for that to happen pretty much depends on what happens between Suzuka & Yamato from this point on. & deep down i'm wishing that Honoka doesn't end up leaving for another 40 chapters or so.. she needs her shot at being Yamato's girlfriend again. ;_;
Not to mention that I wanna see what happened to Yui. She was very cute, not to mention that she really loved Yamato. Sure her way of thinking was a bit messed up but she can't be blamed for that either. it's just that it doesn't feel right that the last time we saw her she was crying her eyes out.
Old 2006-10-06, 16:12   Link #1179
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Not to mention that I wanna see what happened to Yui. She was very cute, not to mention that she really loved Yamato. Sure her way of thinking was a bit messed up but she can't be blamed for that either. it's just that it doesn't feel right that the last time we saw her she was crying her eyes out.
Very true. ;_;

Hmm, it has been around a year since we last seen here (i don't think she would have appeared juring the year out.. 'cause we would have seen it), but don't you think she would have at least made her way back into his life to at least say sorry? I just don't she how she'll be brought back into the story.. though i am hoping so - she was ever so cute & always brought a smile to my face when seeing her in action.
Old 2006-10-06, 17:16   Link #1180
DeathRaptor
Der Wille zur Macht

That's anothe reason. About the apology I don't think there's a reason to do so, she did it thinking that she had a chance. The problem more than anything was her timing. She rushed way too much to do it and that was the result. Who knows what would have happened if she took another approach, for example Yamato found Honoka that very same night, who knows what would have happened if Yui just stayed there to keep him company for example.

Perhaps the story would have been very different now. But since she mesed up...
Closed Thread