AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-10-14, 16:11   Link #141
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

That scene did get edited out though. I think it shows the kunai approaching Naruto's hand, then the frame freezes and becomes red tinted or something.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 16:18   Link #142
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cani View Post
since when can saske make clones?
I was just saying that if he could make clones, they wouldn't get as beat up as naruto's clones do.

Yeah its true that Akatsuki has some elite ninja, but still having a wide gamut of skills will always help. The problem I see is that naruto is so undeveloped as a ninja. He was an academy flunkie for example. In every fight he's been in, he's always gets hurt, always jumps into battle, always looks like he's losing and one day his sloppiness in technique will kill him. Sasuke however doesn't win every fight, but at least when he fights he has some semblance of control and form (and I say this while hating sasuke with a passion). To tell the truth, if naruto can form 2000 clones and can learn nature manipulation in what (like a week? when others take years) and he can learn rasengan without clones in like 3 days or something, I'm sure he can pick up a lot of simpler and equally useful skills with greater ease and speed. I think it'd take Kakashi like a week to teach naruto all 1000 of his skills. Besides, I'm sure the kyuubi's chakra and fighting prowess can elevate a simple jutsus to incredible jutsus (we've already seen it take naruto's simple taijutsu and make it super sweet!).
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 16:21   Link #143
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

And about that picture with the apple. Yes naruto swore upon the holy apple and lunchbox, that he'd never need saving again and then promptly ate the apple.
Old 2006-10-14, 16:22   Link #144
Blaine

Im pretty sure everyone in konoha can make bunshins, sasuke probably isnt the type to use them
Old 2006-10-14, 16:41   Link #145
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
Yes Naruto did rasengan with 1 hand with the help of the Kyubi Chakra (in super kyubi mode mind you!) Tell/show one instance he has done it again, especially in pt 2! Vs Itachi, same, training with Kakashi, same, Jiyara has taught him squat...and yet Kakashi can do it with 1 hand!
So what if it was in berserk mode? The fact is when he needs to do it with one hand he can. Also vs. Itachi and in part two he was using a supp'd up version of Rasengan not the original version.

A windy rasengan (or more accurately a complete rasengan) would be the pinnicle of Jutsus. Its not that it is super strong (and it will be rest assured), but that if you can do that all other jutsus are a cake wake. If you can control chakra and alter it at that lvl then shaping wind chakra into any form should be easy.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 17:18   Link #146
toushirou

WTF HAS NARUTO BEEN DOING 3 years with ero-sene. (besides help him write come come paradise) hes able to learn this complete forum of rasagan in less than 1 month.

did he waste his 3 years?
toushirou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 17:21   Link #147
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
So what if it was in berserk mode? The fact is when he needs to do it with one hand he can. Also vs. Itachi and in part two he was using a supp'd up version of Rasengan not the original version.

A windy rasengan (or more accurately a complete rasengan) would be the pinnicle of Jutsus. Its not that it is super strong (and it will be rest assured), but that if you can do that all other jutsus are a cake wake. If you can control chakra and alter it at that lvl then shaping wind chakra into any form should be easy.
Right. A windy rasengan would be cool and the pinnacle of all jutsus around, but how much better than a regular rasengan would be it? And how useful will it be to naruto? Whats the point of charging at an opponent with it in your hand (like at sasuke), when they're so fast and so well trained, that they outclass you in every other area? Even with the "complete" rasengan, naruto on his own (not kyuubi powered) is a mediocre ninja. When powered up by the Kyuubi to where he still has control, then he's decent and can probably give most jounins a good run for their money.

My point is, he already has a rank form control down, and he has a rank nature manipulation down. Does he really need to combine them? Its like knowing how to shoot a gun and also how to fight with a sword. Spending a year learning how to fight with a gunsword*... well kinda seems like a waste.

*just a gun with a blade on the end
Old 2006-10-14, 17:31   Link #148
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love waffles! View Post
No its not like that. The English dub is really good.
Guess I'm a little relieved then ^^'
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 18:41   Link #149
Hir0

after all that and no1 has died! Asuma was pierced in the heart and still didnt go down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toushirou
WTF HAS NARUTO BEEN DOING 3 years with ero-sene. (besides help him write come come paradise) hes able to learn this complete forum of rasagan in less than 1 month.

did he waste his 3 years?
They made naruto Akatsuki Capable right after part 1, then they make sasuke fully BS. Does that mean Sasuke is capable of taking down akatsuki?
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 18:46   Link #150
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Right. A windy rasengan would be cool and the pinnacle of all jutsus around, but how much better than a regular rasengan would be it? And how useful will it be to naruto? Whats the point of charging at an opponent with it in your hand (like at sasuke), when they're so fast and so well trained, that they outclass you in every other area? Even with the "complete" rasengan, naruto on his own (not kyuubi powered) is a mediocre ninja. When powered up by the Kyuubi to where he still has control, then he's decent and can probably give most jounins a good run for their money.

My point is, he already has a rank form control down, and he has a rank nature manipulation down. Does he really need to combine them? Its like knowing how to shoot a gun and also how to fight with a sword. Spending a year learning how to fight with a gunsword*... well kinda seems like a waste.

*just a gun with a blade on the end
Well there isn't a jutsu that makes Naruto smarter, but if you think about it wind element has always had a reputation for speed. I wouldn't be surpirsed if while learning the complete rasengan Naruto learned a haste move (like Serpico in beserk). How much better would a completed Rasengan make Naruto? Well it certainly won't hurt him if that is what you are implying.

If you're argueing how practical it is then I would say just completing it will give Naruto vast insight into any elemental jutsu. That in itself is justifcation for me.

*a bayonnet is a very effective infantry weapon and the closest thing to a "gunblade" (someone's been playing too much final fantasy). And yes it is worth it to learn both. Ask your grandfather.
Old 2006-10-14, 18:48   Link #151
itachistyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cani View Post
yeah thats kinda scary...I mean i personally think Itachi is one of teh strongest members...and if even he obeys the orders of the AL.
Damn then he must be pretty bad ass.

The weird thing is..the statue Does have the same eyes and also these holes in its face.Any connection there?

he didn t even entirely obey to AL's order (which was to give Sasori a PRECISE description of Naruto).....
Itachi only said to Sasori that it would be the first person to attack him......i 've known more precise description!
itachistyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 18:59   Link #152
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachistyle View Post
he didn t even entirely obey to AL's order (which was to give Sasori a PRECISE description of Naruto).....
Itachi only said to Sasori that it would be the first person to attack him......i 've known more precise description!
If anything that chapter showed just how much Itachi obeyed him. Hidan and Kakuza didn't want to stop but still obeyed him. Them protesting just shows how much influence he has on them. Itachi clearly didn't want tell Sasori but AL literally bullied Itachi into telling him.

So no Itachi isn't a rebel to the aktasuki, the leader runs a tight ship, and whether you like it or when he says something you better litsen. The fact that they obey even when they disagree is proof of that.
Old 2006-10-14, 19:01   Link #153
itachistyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
They don't fear this guy? They definitely fear this guy. How about itachi's language when asked why he was trying to capture Naruto. He says it was an order. Not a request, or it's part of our plan, indicating some sort of democracy. Instead he says an order!! I don't know about you, but I don't see itachi taking orders from someone he knows is weaker than he is. He certainly didn't take any of Sasuke's orders for sure... infact, as I remember it, he sent him to a hospital instead.
but note that he disobeyed a bit because when they left ,Kisame asked him "why a retreat was necessary for you" and interestingly, he said "in the state Naruto is now ,there is no need to be hurried"......so it's a bit like saying "i'll decide MYSELF when i 'll capture Naruto"
if the AL had so much autority and if Itachi feared him so much,Itachi certainly wouldn t have retreated and said those things.....he would have done absolutely everything to execute this order(including fighting against Jiraiya) but he clearly didn t

Last edited by itachistyle; 2006-10-14 at 19:16.
Old 2006-10-14, 19:10   Link #154
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Well there isn't a jutsu that makes Naruto smarter, but if you think about it wind element has always had a reputation for speed. I wouldn't be surpirsed if while learning the complete rasengan Naruto learned a haste move (like Serpico in beserk). How much better would a completed Rasengan make Naruto? Well it certainly won't hurt him if that is what you are implying.

If you're argueing how practical it is then I would say just completing it will give Naruto vast insight into any elemental jutsu. That in itself is justifcation for me.

*a bayonnet is a very effective infantry weapon and the closest thing to a "gunblade" (someone's been playing too much final fantasy). And yes it is worth it to learn both. Ask your grandfather.
-I believe what Suna no Tate is arguing here is: why waste time trying to accomplish something that seems so incredibly difficult, not to mention risky (refer to the chapter where Naruto almost went to his 4 tailed version again). Sure it couldn't hurt Naruto to learn it but the problem is quanity as well. Let me explain: Gibits you seem to be arguing "Quality over quanity", while Suna no Tate is arguing the opposite, "quanity over quality". Now let's analyze the 2 arguments. Quality of the jutsu is good but if you're facing incredible odds (number of enemies for one) it's only a matter of time before the quality of the jutsu stops being enough to be of use. Now learning more jutsu and improving the basic areas is a good idea but then comes the question: will Naruto be able to use them effectively? If his attention/focus is spread out too thin then he's wasting even more time and not really learning anything at all. So I'd have to say that both are good ideas but I believe that a mixture of the 2 priciples would benefit Naruto best. Feel free to disagree my opinion as well BTW.

-And Gibits nice job on the bayonnet reference. Congrats .
Old 2006-10-14, 19:10   Link #155
itachistyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luapman View Post
OK.. so we have huge speculation on who AL is... well here is a crazy but POSSIBLE thought. What if that place WAS really Konoha in the future and AL is ..bum bum BUM.. Naruto, in the future. And he is doing all this to avert some sort of dissaster or war.... so it would be Naruto vs himself? lol
perhaps one of the best (and craziest) theories i've ever seen about the AL
we all know that Kishimoto is a fan of DBZ and that he often takes inspiration from it to write Naruto.....so perhaps that the AL is a sort of Trunks ?
Old 2006-10-14, 19:19   Link #156
itachistyle

Quote:
If anything that chapter showed just how much Itachi obeyed him. Hidan and Kakuza didn't want to stop but still obeyed him. Them protesting just shows how much influence he has on them. Itachi clearly didn't want tell Sasori but AL literally bullied Itachi into telling him.

So no Itachi isn't a rebel to the aktasuki, the leader runs a tight ship, and whether you like it or when he says something you better litsen. The fact that they obey even when they disagree is proof of that.
don t be so sure about that.......
even though it's a different manga,i wouldn t be surprised if Itachi in the Akatsuki were a sort of Hisoka in the phantom brigad in Hunter X Hunter.
Old 2006-10-14, 19:40   Link #157
Hir0

Quote:
don t be so sure about that.......
even though it's a different manga,i wouldn t be surprised if Itachi in the Akatsuki were a sort of Hisoka in the phantom brigad in Hunter X Hunter.
so true, he did kill his entire clan to see how large his capacity was
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 21:11   Link #158
tatami
back in black

and maybe the akatsuki leader is... oh wait i am in wrong topic...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 22:26   Link #159
Lotiman

Who is the guy that use the many crows to save the two chunnin?
Lotiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 22:59   Link #160
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotiman View Post
Who is the guy that use the many crows to save the two chunnin?
He's the guy that barged in and spilled the beans about Itachi coming back while Sasuke was in the room.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote