Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-21, 22:28   Link #21
poopatrip
Luffyfan

hmm most memorable
:::spoiler:::
1)luffy runing into the poison spikes and punching crieg throu the spiky sheildthing
2)the one punch KO on bellamy
3)the byebye vivi X thing(i cryed)
4)usoop vs luffy (at the end where luffy is crying)
5)the death of the going merry

funny ones
1)luffy reaching into his paints and pulling out the sky octipus
2)movie 6 where luffy trys to save chopper from drowning
3)luffy and zoro get stuck in stuff in water 7
4)the 2 cp9 ppl that eat a DF and bug out and then just say it tasts like sh*t
5)and last but not least when Franky turns into a revers centar
sorry if my spoiler thing dident work still new
Old 2006-09-01, 00:11   Link #22
regasatanum

Most memorable Moments.

I cried when...

- The entire episode 4 on Shanks and Luffy.

- When Shanks can tolerate the bandit spilling the sake on him and everyone laughed. This really show how big his heart is. He is the king!

- His philosophy something like "you can spill drinks on me or humilate me, i can ignore it, but i won't forgive you if you hurt my friends" and kicked the bandits arse and displayed their power for the first time and passed the message to the bandits that they were given a chance but wasted it. This really mould Luffy's future mentality.

- When the Sea Monster bit off Shanks arm, the stares of shanks told the instinct of that monster " be afraid, be very afraid" til date, we havnt see the real power of shanks.

- When Shanks lost his arm trying to save Luffy and said " it's only an arm " oh my... he is perfect, and i think Luffy shall give the title of Pirate King to shanks.

2) When Luffy put on his hat on Nami to console her. She is aware of the importance of that strawhat. And he goes on to fight Arlong.

3) When Vivi decided to stay to govern her country, her speech.. and their 'X' on their arms, and then the short flashback of all their friends of the deserts, the crabs, the kungfu snails.

4) The rainbow mist episode when the Pumpkin Pirates returned 50 years ago and actually wrote the how great Luffy Pirates are! And also how they struggled in the Marines for 50 years.

5) When Bellamy's gang realise Luffy is worth 100 million. And Luffy did something similar to Shanks by refusing to fight until his friends are hurt. Shanks is really his mentor in a way.

- Also the story of Calgara and Norlands is really touching.

6) When milhawk went and inform Shanks that Luffy is here. Then we can see his entire Red Hair Pirate group and can feel how powerful they are. Somehow we are hinted he is on par with Mihawk in term of fighting, and on par with white beard in term of organisation size.

7)
- When Nami told Luffy the reason of Robin's deed. Then Luffy pushed the buildings apart and go on and save Nami from the tsunami.

- When Luffy and Zoro combined to cut the Ocean and tsunami for the train. Everyone on board are convinced they have the power to oppose the CP9.

- When Luffy convinced Robin that she had finally found her life and her nakama and she decided to stay alive.

- When the news of Luffy 1 person fought few thousands marine.

- When the Luffy Pirates stand on the roof opposite the CP9.

- When Luffy Pirates burned the Government Flag and declare war.

AND MANY MANY MORE!!!
Old 2006-09-01, 00:28   Link #23
nduns

So many. I'd say Luffy vs. Usopp and 5-ton hammer. Those are the moments I frequently refer to in my quest to get people to start treating Usopp with the respect he deserves. Heck, everytime Usopp's lies become true or his weaknesses become his strengths, it's memorable.
Old 2006-09-01, 00:28   Link #24
minimariam100

Send a message via AIM to minimariam100
A really memorable moment for me was in the water 7 arc "spoiler in white" the franky family stole all the money, and ussop got beaten up trying to get it back. When the strawhats began the raid on there house for Ussop, that was just awesome!
Old 2006-09-01, 00:59   Link #25
regasatanum

The topic already stated this is a SPOILER. So i think its ok to omit the white text thingy.
Old 2006-09-02, 21:27   Link #26
RogSqdLdr

I loved the scene where Sanji was on the Sea Train and was juggling knives like it was nothing against Wanze, and then took a cool stance. I'd like to see a Sanji ( with knives ) vs Zoro spar in the future.

Seeing Zoro pull off swordsman techniques against that half-giant of Foxy's crew without any swords was freakishly impressive too - had me more in shock then when he cut up Number 1.

I also have to say the entire scene with Zoro testing out the cursed sword was incredible. What kind of mad man extends his arm out and lets a sword spin in the air with the tiniest probability of not slicing his arm off?

Zoro's thought process of cutting his legs off when he was trapped in Mr. 3's candle wax also left a strong impression on me.

In terms of battles Luffy's fights against Crocodile are my favorite. He shows enough new techniques and has all the determination in the world against one of the shichibukai.
Old 2006-09-03, 01:59   Link #27
attic_dude

i have to agree, there are so many memorable moments in OP but here are some of my faves:

1. in the arlong arc, when nami finally breaks down in tears from all her heartaches and calls out luffy's name. the one where nami is surprised that she was wearing luffy's hat.

awesome, awesome moment.

2. when i finally got to see luffy in gear 2.

3. the whole crew standing on the rooftop of one of the enies lobby buildings opposite cp9
Old 2006-10-18, 11:23   Link #28
S_C_L-1

-When Hililuk (sp?) blows himself up

-pretty much the entirety of Ussops screentime during the water 7 arc... "I knew she couldnt sail anymore.... i was just lying to myself"

-the totally anti-climactic death of Enel (when he uses his power to restart his heart)

-sanji getting beaten to near-death because he cant hit a lady

-when zeff eats his own leg
Old 2006-10-18, 15:54   Link #29
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
there are many fantastic scenes in One Piece and here are some of my favorites:
1)Shanks loosing his arm
2)Zoro's promise
3)Ussop trying to tell everybody that pirates are really coming
4)When Sanji finds Zeff with no leg and realise that he gave him all his food
5)Nami asking for help (her crew looks badass)
6)Hilluk blowing up himself after giving his speach
7)Robin crying and screaming that she want to live
8)Tom beating Spadnman instead of Franky
9)goodbye to Vivi with 'X'
that would be the best moments fror each Stawhat Pirate
Old 2006-10-18, 19:16   Link #30
Half Demon
Wanted D or A 300,000,000

does mihawk possess a devil fruit power. If he does it seems impossible for zoro to to beat him.
Old 2006-10-18, 19:45   Link #31
nduns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Demon View Post
does mihawk possess a devil fruit power. If he does it seems impossible for zoro to to beat him.
Hm... he could push Mihawk into the ocean. That would beat him.
Old 2006-10-18, 21:01   Link #32
Half Demon
Wanted D or A 300,000,000

yea you are right.. very impressive answer but wat if they may have fight on land and we dont even know that he posses devil fruit powers or not??

DOes any one know that he possess a devil fruit powers or not???
Old 2006-10-19, 03:26   Link #33
S_C_L-1

shouldnt that be in a mihawk/zoro thread instead?

there wasnt even a segway...
Old 2006-10-19, 08:18   Link #34
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Zoro would never eat DF as he wants to be stronger only by himself, (same for DF sword)
so why Mihawk would want to have DF ability when he is a honorable swordman himself, and we know that his cutting ship atack was the same trick Zoro does, but stronger...
and the cool thing about Mihawk is that he didn't use any special atack with name

it was brough here cause scene when Zoro lose and when we can see him cry as adult are remarkable (he never cried before or after it - unlike Sanji while departing with Zeff)

a good moment was when God saw that his lightin can't hurt Luffy XD his face never was like that before or after

and Afro was a good thing too
Old 2006-10-19, 23:57   Link #35
omegastar

Most memorable moment so far?
Spoiler:
Old 2006-10-20, 15:31   Link #36
modamer jahim

my best memorable moment is XD I WRITE IR IN WHITE XD ^_^
all ONE PIECE EPISODES ALL SERIES WAS FANTASTIC UNTILL NOW
Old 2006-10-20, 20:06   Link #37
Bon_Clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegastar View Post
Most memorable moment so far?
Spoiler:
That was way too sad for me .... i agree sad sad moment
Old 2006-10-20, 23:37   Link #38
king chopper
Crewmate doctor

most memorable moment of mine would be now is when hiluruk and chopper first met "that i will Not Shoot U i am a Doctor"! even tho i dislike the fact he was completely naked at the time! just to show he was weaponless
Old 2006-10-21, 12:54   Link #39
pinkflower80
MY PROFILE!!!!!

Yea i like the part when almost all of the pirate crew places there foot on the barrel and tells each other there dreams. It gives me the goose bumps which is a good thing!!!! i LOVE that part. And another part that i liek is when Zolo was defeated by Miahawk *tears* and then Zolo had the flash backs of his past...you know?
Old 2006-10-22, 05:42   Link #40
CrumCon

hahah lol AFRO luffy, is damn funny.

His courage went uphill just because he wear that afro!!! so funny.
and usopp!! lol he kept making afro is soooo big deal!!
And nami kept asking ''what the fuk is this afro thing?????''
Closed Thread