• Over achievers/ slackers
  • People who mistreat/abuse others just for the hell of it
  • Unsolicited 'meanness'
  • People who perpetuate stereotypes and are conscientious of it
  • People who try to get me to eat (any) seafood
Old 2006-11-02, 19:40   Link #362
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
last time i posted i was 16 and didnt have anything that really turned me off but things have changed some what over the years, a few days ill be 19...

~ Girls who are taller then me (im 6'1)
~ lvl 2+ bitchiness
~ normal people
~ Attempting to act mature
~ Liars

Last edited by Lst2touchdasky; 2006-11-03 at 20:00.
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-03, 17:55   Link #363
General_Norris
Ouendan member

Some fast thoughts:

*Smoking
*Drinking
*Close-mindness
*Anti-reading actitude
*Arrogance
*Not intelligent enough to get sarcasms
*Fashion lover
*Piercings (It's sad because I have seen a lot of cute girls ruined by those things)
*Tattoos
*Antisocial actitude (Like throwing junk to the street)
*Smoking
*Cell-phone obsesion
*Rebel clothing ( Do you know the kind of clothes that go with Piercings and dyed hair? That kind. I'm not sure how to describe it)
*REGGETON AND SIMILARS!!!
*Smoking
General_Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 21:35   Link #364
Lyannea

What I don't like in guys :
Too skinny
Too big
Too much muscles
Too much hair
Not enough hair
Too pale (skin color), too much tan
Not too small, not too tall
Blonde hair
Blue eyes
brown hair
brown eyes

So basically no matter what guys do, I won't be attracted to them unless they have a nice ass

Okay... I was kidding. I don't have any turn off except stupidity and people that have too many turn off in their list which is the case of many guys i see. By chance i found the perfect boy so I don't bother about those stupid kind of things anymore. When you love someone, it doesnt matter much what you like or what you don't. You just enjoy life (and sex) with that person and it's fine like that. <3
Lyannea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 21:58   Link #365
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Hmm...

- Stuck up, think they're too good for you or to associate with.
- Chain smokers, I don't mind if you smoke, just don't go lighting up a pack a day...
- Heavy drinkers, I don't mind if you drink, as long as you don't get fucked up too often.
- Unhygenic, don't want no hairy arms or legs, better not have a mustache, and ladies, I don't want to go through the jungle down under...unclean in general.
- Drama queens, people that just start shit for no reason...
- Impatient, seriously, I heard you the first time 5 seconds ago.
- Elitists, don't think you know everything cause you don't and just cause you're good at something doesn't make you better than me.
- Bad Temper, don't want to deal w/ that.
- Smell, don't go showering in your damn perfume!!! one or two sprays is enough!!!
- Piercings, I don't mind some...like ears, nose and tongue...other places kinda bug me.
- Ghetto, stay away from me PLEASE!
- Fat, no sir not for me.
- Clean Freak, HOLY SHIT THERE'S A SPOT ON THE FLOOR THE HOUSE IS GONNA EXPLODE!!! yeah...get away from me.
- Liars, why you need to lie to me? we're supposed to be honest about each other, I only can understand lieing if you're trying to protect the other.
- Two-Faced, DO NOT tell me it's okay then go around my back and talk shit about me, then come back like it's okay.
- Clinger, I love you too but give me some breathing room sometimes babe.
- Superficial, why you got all that make-up on? damn, is everything on you surgicly enhanced!? I don't mind boobs...but christ...everything!?
- Judgemental, get your facts straight before even saying anything.
- Slutty, I don't want to have to deal w/ Seattle Sue who's gone in and out of more times than a revolving door and has her own set of "wings" in her panties
- Religion Fanatics, okay? that book was written by a man that was heavily dillusional I believe what I want to believe honey, don't you dare try to convert me.
- Ignorant/Closed Minded, that should speak for itself
- Chatterbox, I love to talk, but don't talk my ear off.

I think I covered everything
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 17:33   Link #366
Sankari

I find it amazing some of you list Close mindness as a turn off but you can't handle the fact that people drink or smoke? If that isn't being close minded, nothing is.
Sankari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 17:40   Link #367
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankari View Post
I find it amazing some of you list Close mindness as a turn off but you can't handle the fact that people drink or smoke? If that isn't being close minded, nothing is.
If you interpret 'close minded,' in a strict sense, yeah, it is close minded. That's not how these people are using the term though. I'd say they're referring to unaccepting people and the drinking and smoking they're referring to is excessive, unhealthy drinking and smoking. Seems pretty obvious to me, I think the only point of your post was to needlesly criticize .
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-08, 17:15   Link #368
noisytime
Insignificant Member

My number one turn-off is bad grammar, and it seems to be contagious on this forum.

My number two turn-off is when people bash other people's beliefs in a very self-righteous way, e.g. saying things like "that book was written by a man that was heavily dillusional." I don't particularly care if you worship Satan, Jeffrey Dahmer, or L. Ron Hubbard, but there is no reason to act like a dick and attack other people.

Otherwise I don't have a lot of turn-offs. I'm very accepting of people's faults, because I think I have many faults of my own, and if a girl happens to be a "clean freak", or listens to a poor excuse for music like "REGGETON", I can deal with that as I have my own kinks and questionable tastes.
noisytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-08, 17:21   Link #369
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisytime View Post
My number one turn-off is bad grammar, and it seems to be contagious on this forum.
Hmmm....
Quote:
dillusional
Hmmm....

And what have we learned here?
Always check spelling/grammar when complaining about other people's spelling/grammar.
Old 2006-11-08, 17:24   Link #370
noisytime
Insignificant Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666 View Post
Hmmm....
Hmmm....

And what have we learned here?
Always check spelling/grammar when complaining about other people's spelling/grammar.
Please read my post again, I didn't use the word "dillusional."
Old 2006-11-08, 17:35   Link #371
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Please read my post again, I didn't use the word "dillusional."
Oh really? how about if I include the rest of that part?
Quote:
My number two turn-off is when people bash other people's beliefs in a very self-righteous way, e.g. saying things like "that book was written by a man that was heavily dillusional."
At first I thought you had edited it to fix it. That would have been pretty funny.

EDIT: And actually, I do get it (I even thought it was sort of funny). His quote is only four above yours. I was pointing out your lack of using the "quote" feature. That's what the was for.

Last edited by rooboy; 2006-11-08 at 18:17.
rooboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-08, 17:43   Link #372
noisytime
Insignificant Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666 View Post
Oh really? how about if I include the rest of that part?At first I thought you had edited it to fix it. That would have been pretty funny.
You're obviously not paying attention. I'm done hijacking the thread.
Old 2006-11-08, 17:51   Link #373
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Perhaps if you wrote [sic] after the quote, your joke would be clearer.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-08, 17:53   Link #374
noisytime
Insignificant Member

You're right. My fault.
Old 2006-11-10, 01:18   Link #375
Sankari

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
If you interpret 'close minded,' in a strict sense, yeah, it is close minded. That's not how these people are using the term though. I'd say they're referring to unaccepting people and the drinking and smoking they're referring to is excessive, unhealthy drinking and smoking. Seems pretty obvious to me, I think the only point of your post was to needlesly criticize .
Ofcourse, thats the only reason I come to these forums.
Sankari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 22:39   Link #376
Scarlet Letter
Littera Coccinus

Send a message via MSN to Scarlet Letter
-Kindness turns me off; I cannot help that fact that I am a sadistic bitch. I need a sort of *rawr* approach, if you will. No plant organs, no disgusting chocolate treats.
-A Person who lacks academic and general intelligence (to a certain degree, one that I see it fit).
-Furthermore, I despise people who confuse reality with the Internet. Seriously, the last person who came up to me and shouted, "HABEEB IT, I WANNA <cough> WITH YOU LOLOLOLOLOL, KTHXBAI," ended up with their face bashed inward by my foot (or at least that is how it went along in my mind.)
-Fat, just seeing those rolls flap about is sickening.
-I am also turned off by people against homosexuality, bisexuality, and whatever other sexuality. I say this due to the fact I am bisexual woman. Those biased idiots make it sound like I am diseased or something. <_<
-Movies, a place where one may be taken on a traditional date. I despise the movies, and I do not want to be taken and/or suggested to accompany one on this self-implied date.
-Nervousness.
-Missionaries.
-The crazed religious person down the street.
-Some other stuff I cannot think of. ;D

-KTHXBAI
Scarlet Letter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 22:47   Link #377
Lost

This thread saddens me very much.. Yet, its interesting, the idiosyncrasies that creep up. Many who say they hate close-minded/biased views of something, but then post stuff that offer those same close-minded views, albeit in a different context.

Ah well. *starts pretending it never existed*
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 22:54   Link #378
Scarlet Letter
Littera Coccinus

Send a message via MSN to Scarlet Letter
Quote:
This thread saddens me very much.. Yet, its interesting, the idiosyncrasies that creep up. Many who say they hate close-minded/biased views of something, but then post stuff that offer those same close-minded views, albeit in a different context.
I love you...

Not really, however, I suppose such ramblings are for the fun of it, no? ;D
Scarlet Letter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 22:55   Link #379
tritoch

-Lights out
-Put away
-pick a boo

hmm.. oh wait wrong thread.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 10:26   Link #380
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post

Ah well. *starts pretending it never existed*
That why I posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
10. People who complain about or list what they don't like in others.